11 year old Jack Russell Terrier for adoption - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Pet Lovers > Pets Adoption & Accessories Sales » 11 year old Jack Russell Terrier for adoption

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th August 2017, 09:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
New SGClubber
sanntan is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
11 year old Jack Russell Terrier for adoption

Hello everyone,

Due to family circumstances at home, we regrettably have to put our beloved Bambi up for adoption into a new loving home.

Bambi is a 11 year old Jack Russell Terrier. Our family has kept her since she was a newborn of about a month old.

Please take note that Bambi is an elderly dog. She is generally healthy (other than her recurring skin problems) and not very fussy with food. She is pee-pad trained and is a sociable dog who does not bark much (except when the doorbell rings).

We are considering to give her up to a loving home due to the following reasons:

1. Our household consists of me and my husband, my 3 month old baby girl, and my elderly mum that has early vascular dementia. She is also wheelchair bound as she is unable to walk long distances due to semi paralysis on the left side of her body.

I have left my recent employer to take care of matters at home, but the workload has proved too much for me to handle, as I am unable to bring Bambi out for her daily walks, take care of the household chores, my baby, and my elderly mum all at the same time. It is hard to give Bambi the time and love that she needs, and it is unfair that I neglect her and her health due to these other circumstances at home.

2. Due to care-giving costs of the new baby and mum's regular doctor bills, we are financially a lot tighter. Bambi has recurring dermatitis and some allergy that needs regular medication and expensive dog food which we are not able to afford anymore. Each vet visit is usually more than a hundred dollars.

We have resorted to getting cheap dog food from NTUC instead of the healthier options recommended, even though we know that it is not the best choice for her. Due to our busy schedules and new responsibilities on hand, we have not had the time nor financial capability to bring Bambi for her vaccinations and get her medications.

We do not want to give Bambi away if we had the resources to keep her, but at this current stage, we believe it is best for her if she is able to find a family who can care for her the way we can't.
Attached is an image of her. Our family would really like her to go to a loving family who can provide the care she needs.

Interested parties may contact me at 8161 0853 (Sue). We will arrange for a meeting to know more about you and your family before making a final decision.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg bambi1.jpg (38.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg bambi2.jpg (41.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg bambi3.jpg (25.5 KB, 0 views)
Sponsors:

Last edited by sanntan; 10th August 2017 at 09:20 AM. Reason: added more details
Add to sanntan's Reputation Reply With Quote

Tags
dog adoption, jack russell, jack russell terrier