Queenstown: 2+1 Near to NUS, NUH, IKEA Blk 165, Stirling View (No Agent Fees)
Please do not send me any PM (Private Message). Direct your queries or request to view the unit to my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(stirlingroad165 at gmail dot com)
1. Whole Unit For lease - Singapore HDB 3-Room Flat
2. Location - Blk 165, Stirling View (Queenstown). Postal Code is 140165 - You can check the map from http://www.streetdirectory.com
3 Good location - accessible to most parts of Singapore (See below for the direct buses & travel times)
4. Surrounding is serene and quiet (ideal for living) and yet no compromising on the security as Queenstown Police Station is a stone's throw away (< 5 mins walk)
5. Unit is at high level (>10 storey high) - so it's cooling and less prone to noise & dust.
6. No multi-storey car-park or rubbish collection centre besides the flat.
7. Good scenery view - No HDB flats or high-rise buildings in front.
8. The blocks of flat are widely spread-out - good privacy. Others can't see you in your bedroom from their kitchen/living rooms.
9. No of Bedrooms - 2. One master bedroom and the other room is almost (95%) as big as the master bedroom.
10. No of Aircons - 2 (1 for each bedroom)
11. Floor Area - 65-70m2 (This is roughly the size for newly built HDB 4-Room flat)
12. Big Kitchen Area (about twice the size of normal new HDB flat kitchen)
13. 1 bathing room and 1 toilet room (the 2 rooms are separated)
14. A number of coffee shops nearby (<5 min walk). 1 big hawker centre nearby (<5 min walk) - Food centre at 2nd level and wet market below.
15. A number mini supermarkets (NTUC Fair Price), Sunday goods, mama shops nearby (<5 min walk). TOTO/4D booth is nearby.
16. Public swimming pool is nearby (10 min walk, besides the Stadium)
17. More than 3-4 clinics nearby (< 5 min walk). Video Rent shops are nearby too.
18. 15 mins direct bus travel to Orchard (Bus No. 123)
19. 10-15 mins direct bus travel to NUS/NUH.
20. 10-15 mins walk to Queenstown MRT. Have direct buses to Commonwealth and Queenstown MRT (<5-10 min bus travel)
21. 10 mins walk to IKEA, Queenstown Shopping centre, Alexandra Village, Anchor Point etc
22. DIRECT buses to NUS/NUH (15 mins), HarbourFront (15 mins), Chinatown (25-30 mins), Bukit Merah (10-15 mins), Alexandra (5 mins), Orchard Road (15 mins), Clementi (15-20 mins), Outram Park (25-30 mins)
23. Earliest date of availability - 1 June 2009.
24. I'm the house owner - not housing agents. So no need to pay extra 1-2 months rent for Agent's commissions
25. The monthly rent will INCLUDE monthly maintenance/services fee to Town Council (A must for every HDB flat in Singapore, so no surprise extra monthly costs).
26. Leasing the WHOLE unit - I'll not be staying in the unit as I have another house. Also will not lease the unit at reduced price with one bedroom locked.
27. Renting to PRs and those with valid Singapore Working permits / Employment / Student Pass only. The validity of the permits/pass must be beyond 1 July 2011.
28. Anything that is not mentioned above is assumed NOT TO BE INCLUDED. You can contact me if you've any queries.
My asking price – View to offer. Asking price will be reasonable and based on the average price for similar flats in same estate. You can view the transactions at HDB website – http://www.hdb.gov.sg
For interested Parties, please give me the following:
- Your name and a little of yourself (and others if they are staying as well)
- Your job & company
- Whether you’re PR
, citizens, foreigners etc
- Your contact.
I’ll only reply to those emails with the given details.
Email : email@example.com
Email : stirlingroad165 at gmail dot com