6 important ways to maintain a lasting relationship. - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Lifestyle > Love & Relationships > Family Matters » 6 important ways to maintain a lasting relationship.

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th April 2012, 09:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Janice
janice has a spectacular aura about

Liked 96 Times in 52 Posts
6 important ways to maintain a lasting relationship.

Maintaining a relationship over time is no easy task. Friends or lovers for lifetimes? Both of this relationship has its own meaning to us. Of course, they have different meanings but how you want to keep all these relationships grow like a tree or a flower. It needs food and loving care and time to go strong and become of lasting nature, test by hurricane and darkness of life.

True love only can flow when both partners permanently are open for god! But a relationship to persist all troubles of life, all downs, all “bad times” all wars and crisis of creation needs more than just a bare “IDEA” of I LOVE YOU.

1. A relationship needs to trust each other. Once relationship has undergone the initial delicate phase, the partner may participate more and more in normal life activities. Be together and venture into the storm of life in various part of the planet. Relationship will gain experience and confidence when both of you exposed to other people and dealing with difficult situation and difficult political or cultural environments.

2. A relationship needs daily cares just like a plant. Here on earth a relationship without a daily care and direct loves just like a young plant in the desert of Sahara in a hot and cold sand-storm. NO chance to survive or even grow strong. A partner needs your tender sweet loving care and affection. Daily. A relationship without daily mutual experiences and loving care is scheduled to break apart.

3. A relationship needs a daily spiritual love. Truly flowing spiritual energy from soul to soul direct or indirect. If indirect spiritual love is given, then more hours of indirect love are needed or the relationship will grow slower and be weaker or fragile or possibly break apart. God is resource for all spiritual love.

4. A relationship needs to share. In a well established and well maintained relationship, one day there will be more and more occasions to share with others. Share love, food, financial resources, help, and advice or supply products of their mutual creative and productive work for the joy and benefit of all creation. If you share positive ideas, you will think of each other as pleasant and enjoyable.

5. A relationship needs a good communication. Like a plant without nutrient, minerals or fertilizer it can’t grow healthy and stronger. So, do us. Keep a good communication in you daily life. Try to solve any problem without scratching each other but having a talk and all can be saved. Listening to each other. It strengthens the bond between two partners.

6. A relationship needs a well understanding. Want to build a strong relationship? This is one of the important things you should cares about. Take care of all your beloved ones. Remember! They want you to understand them and think about their needs or welfare. What do they like and what they hates most. And believe me; you’ll get benefit in return. Love needs to flow to grow, love needs to be dynamic and varied, but always as direct as possible.

Sponsors:
Add to janice's Reputation Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to janice For This Useful Post:
missy jermanie (19th April 2012), summer_rae (21st April 2012), themightyblue (16th April 2012)
Old 16th April 2012, 09:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
themightyblue has a spectacular aura about

Liked 53 Times in 51 Posts
Re: 6 important ways to maintain a lasting relationship.

I'm proud to say that we've achieved all of the above!

"I will take every morsel of light from this world, so that you have nowhere to run to but the shadows.
And when I find you, they will bring you bound by chains into my chambers where I shall look into your eyes before I rip you from your futile existence.

Your blood shall rain upon my throne of darkness, and seep into the cracks of a world once filled with light."
themightyblue is offline   Add to themightyblue's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 18th April 2012, 04:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
New SGClubber
citysights is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I disagree with number three. Plenty of atheist couples can have solid - if not better - relationships compared to their god-fearing counterparts. Shared beliefs are important - just not the religious kind.

citysights is offline   Add to citysights's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2012, 12:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
summer_rae is on a distinguished road

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

Great Article!

summer_rae is offline   Add to summer_rae's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2012, 03:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
JoeR is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by citysights View Post
Plenty of atheist couples can have solid - if not better - relationships compared to their god-fearing counterparts. Shared beliefs are important - just not the religious kind.
It doesn't necessarily prove that spiritual love is worthless. I worry you confuse spirituality with religion. Spiritual people are not afraid of God; religious people are.

JoeR is offline   Add to JoeR's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2012, 07:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
Thinkinghard is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yes, sometimes people confuse spirituality with religion. Going to church every Sunday wouldn't make you a spiritual person. Spirituality is about loving God and all His creations. There is no hatred in spirituality.

Thinkinghard is offline   Add to Thinkinghard's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2012, 07:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Andrew_Chris28 is just really niceAndrew_Chris28 is just really nice

Liked 169 Times in 150 Posts

Originally Posted by janice View Post
Maintaining a relationship over time is no easy task. Friends or lovers for lifetimes? Both of this relationship has its own meaning to us. Of course, they have different meanings but how you want to keep all these relationships grow like a tree or a flower. It needs food and loving care and time to go strong and become of lasting nature, test by hurricane and darkness of life.

True love only can flow when both partners permanently are open for god! But a relationship to persist all troubles of life, all downs, all “bad times” all wars and crisis of creation needs more than just a bare “IDEA” of I LOVE YOU.

1. A relationship needs to trust each other. Once relationship has undergone the initial delicate phase, the partner may participate more and more in normal life activities. Be together and venture into the storm of life in various part of the planet. Relationship will gain experience and confidence when both of you exposed to other people and dealing with difficult situation and difficult political or cultural environments.

2. A relationship needs daily cares just like a plant. Here on earth a relationship without a daily care and direct loves just like a young plant in the desert of Sahara in a hot and cold sand-storm. NO chance to survive or even grow strong. A partner needs your tender sweet loving care and affection. Daily. A relationship without daily mutual experiences and loving care is scheduled to break apart.

3. A relationship needs a daily spiritual love. Truly flowing spiritual energy from soul to soul direct or indirect. If indirect spiritual love is given, then more hours of indirect love are needed or the relationship will grow slower and be weaker or fragile or possibly break apart. God is resource for all spiritual love.

4. A relationship needs to share. In a well established and well maintained relationship, one day there will be more and more occasions to share with others. Share love, food, financial resources, help, and advice or supply products of their mutual creative and productive work for the joy and benefit of all creation. If you share positive ideas, you will think of each other as pleasant and enjoyable.

5. A relationship needs a good communication. Like a plant without nutrient, minerals or fertilizer it can’t grow healthy and stronger. So, do us. Keep a good communication in you daily life. Try to solve any problem without scratching each other but having a talk and all can be saved. Listening to each other. It strengthens the bond between two partners.

6. A relationship needs a well understanding. Want to build a strong relationship? This is one of the important things you should cares about. Take care of all your beloved ones. Remember! They want you to understand them and think about their needs or welfare. What do they like and what they hates most. And believe me; you’ll get benefit in return. Love needs to flow to grow, love needs to be dynamic and varied, but always as direct as possible.
Awesome!!!! =)