ALL ROUNDED Approach to learning music(Building Passion for music at low costs!) - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Marketplace > Classifieds > Jobs & Services » ALL ROUNDED Approach to learning music(Building Passion for music at low costs!)

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st May 2011, 03:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
trendyman is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ALL ROUNDED Approach to learning music(Building Passion for music at low costs!)

Why learn music?

Have you even tried learning guitar,piano etc but gave up due to work commitments, the high music school fee and lack of a good alternative to those traditional and boring classical songs syllabus? if yes here's your chance to learn guitar leisurely at a very relaxed and customised pace! This concept of learning guitar strumming allows you to play a song you like to your gf,your loved ones in the shortest possible time ever!

Accurate guitar playing skills will be taught from the very 1st lesson pertaining to basic techniques involving strumming pattern, finger strokes will all be taught. You'll definitely be able to master a number of chords which will be of superb use to play almost every songs under the sun(pertaining to english songs, chinese songs etc).

I have experience teaching guitar for more than 2.5 years and teaching piano for about 4years. Performed in music schools, secondary schools and JCs before, graduation nights.

BONUSES ON THE COURSE:

1)FREE MUSIC NOTES(ALL PROVIDED AT NO EXTRA CHARGES!)
2)NO commitment( Don't have to pay monthly school fee etc. It's a pay-per-lesson basis. Usefulness of course is guaranteed or you can choose to stop lesson anytime.
3)NEW As i have other instruments equipped such as drums and piano, students signed up after 30 April will now have a chance to expose themselves to other instruments on a leisure basis. NO examination! NO Stress! LEARNING MUSIC IS GONNA BE FUN!! I ASSURE YOU!
4) You don't have to bring your own guitar,music stand,foot stool etc. All will be provided!

Due to increasing popularity from my students to further their guitar studies with me, in addition to just learning STRUMMING and SINGING

Below are some of the courses and packages available:

1) Strumming and singing Guitar course(MOST POPULAR COURSE): Rate:$16/hour(student's rate); $18/hour(for working adults)

1.1) Students will learn the basics of strumming a guitar with chords and thereafter be able to sing and play on their own. Students can choose to switch to graded guitar course which will prepare them for the professional music exams.

1.2)Lesson will be based mainly on English and Chinese pop songs. (For the first few lessons, songs will be selected by me to teach you the basic chords and strumming patterns. After students have been able to grasp the strumming skills, you can tell me what songs you wanna sing! It's all possible!

1.3) Basic music theory included.

2) Music theory course (For ABRSM Exams) ($18/hour)

2.1) Learn all the necessary information to go for graded Associated Board of the Royal School of Music(ABRSM) exams! (Grade 1-4 available)

2.2) All materials will be provided. Materials are from professional music books and teaching materials.

3) All Rounded Approach Music Lesson (First in town! My newest initiative to boost passion and confidence for learning music.Rate: Only $22/hour!

3.1) Many potential music players are still doubtful on whether they should learn guitar, piano or maybe drums. As a result, they can't decide and gave up on learning music. This course is designed specially to offer exposure to different types of musical instruments and hence boost students' passion and confidence in specializing in just one instrument.

3.2) Have a chance to play drums based on music rhythm game. Highly entertaining! Lots of fun! Learn basic strumming strokes and coordination between your hands and your leg in playing the bass drum etc.

3.3) Learn guitar strumming and singing popular songs!

3.4) Learn famous piano classical songs and impress your friends!!

Contact me directly via sms@ 98713038 to reserve a music lesson slot now! Your FIRST step to becoming a musician!!

i can also provide advices and recommendations to purchase your very own first guitar!

Sponsors:
Add to trendyman's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2011, 03:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ALL ROUNDED Approach to learning music(Building Passion for music at low costs!)

Why learn music?

Have you even tried learning guitar,piano etc but gave up due to work commitments, the high music school fee and lack of a good alternative to those traditional and boring classical songs syllabus? if yes here's your chance to learn guitar leisurely at a very relaxed and customised pace! This concept of learning guitar strumming allows you to play a song you like to your gf,your loved ones in the shortest possible time ever!

Accurate guitar playing skills will be taught from the very 1st lesson pertaining to basic techniques involving strumming pattern, finger strokes will all be taught. You'll definitely be able to master a number of chords which will be of superb use to play almost every songs under the sun(pertaining to english songs, chinese songs etc).

I have experience teaching guitar for more than 2.5 years and teaching piano for about 4years. Performed in music schools, secondary schools and JCs before, graduation nights.

BONUSES ON THE COURSE:

2)NO commitment( Don't have to pay monthly school fee etc. It's a pay-per-lesson basis. Usefulness of course is guaranteed or you can choose to stop lesson anytime.
3)NEW As i have other instruments equipped such as drums and piano, students signed up after 30 April will now have a chance to expose themselves to other instruments on a leisure basis. NO examination! NO Stress! LEARNING MUSIC IS GONNA BE FUN!! I ASSURE YOU!
4) You don't have to bring your own guitar,music stand,foot stool etc. All will be provided!

Due to increasing popularity from my students to further their guitar studies with me, in addition to just learning STRUMMING and SINGING

1) Strumming and singing Guitar course(MOST POPULAR COURSE): Rate:$16/hour(student's rate); $18/hour(for working adults)

1.1) Students will learn the basics of strumming a guitar with chords and thereafter be able to sing and play on their own. Students can choose to switch to graded guitar course which will prepare them for the professional music exams.

1.2)Lesson will be based mainly on English and Chinese pop songs. (For the first few lessons, songs will be selected by me to teach you the basic chords and strumming patterns. After students have been able to grasp the strumming skills, you can tell me what songs you wanna sing! It's all possible!

2.1) Learn all the necessary information to go for graded Associated Board of the Royal School of Music(ABRSM) exams! (Grade 1-4 available)

2.2) All materials will be provided. Materials are from professional music books and teaching materials.

3) All Rounded Approach Music Lesson (First in town! My newest initiative to boost passion and confidence for learning music.Rate: Only $22/hour!

3.1) Many potential music players are still doubtful on whether they should learn guitar, piano or maybe drums. As a result, they can't decide and gave up on learning music. This course is designed specially to offer exposure to different types of musical instruments and hence boost students' passion and confidence in specializing in just one instrument.

3.2) Have a chance to play drums based on music rhythm game. Highly entertaining! Lots of fun! Learn basic strumming strokes and coordination between your hands and your leg in playing the bass drum etc.

3.3) Learn guitar strumming and singing popular songs!

3.4) Learn famous piano classical songs and impress your friends!!

Contact me directly via sms@ 98713038 to reserve a music lesson slot now! Your FIRST step to becoming a musician!!

i can also provide advices and recommendations to purchase your very own first guitar!

Last edited by trendyman; 1st May 2011 at 03:41 PM.
trendyman is offline   Add to trendyman's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 1st May 2011, 03:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Leading Light Fading Dark
Drake Memtor is a jewel in the roughDrake Memtor is a jewel in the rough

Liked 69 Times in 63 Posts
Re: ALL ROUNDED Approach to learning music(Building Passion for music at low costs!)

You can teach electric instead of acoustic guitar first? It's the same right?

Old 11th May 2011, 01:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: ALL ROUNDED Approach to learning music(Building Passion for music at low costs!)

A BIG thank you to the overwhelming responses! Currently the below dates are already packed fully with students.

12,14,16 May, 18-20 May, 27May-3June 2011.

OTHER DATES ARE STILL AVAILABLE! SMS to 98713038 NOW! Quality Music Lessons guaranteed!

Old 21st May 2011, 02:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

STILL RECRUITING STUDENTS!! CURRENTLY ALREADY 15 STUDENTS ENROLLED!

Old 23rd May 2011, 10:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

CAA 22 May 2011: 20 STUDENTS has enrolled! Limited vacancies left! SMS to 98713038 NOW!)

Old 12th June 2011, 12:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Piano Course@$20/Hour( For Students) and $22/hour(For Adults)

Current Student Statistics
Guitar: Number of students:12
Piano: Number of students:5
All rounded approach music lesson:Number of students:6

Last edited by trendyman; 12th June 2011 at 12:15 PM.
Old 15th June 2011, 10:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Still recruiting piano and guitar students!

Old 17th June 2011, 01:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Looking for more guitar and piano students!

Old 19th June 2011, 01:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Still recruiting! Currently we have 5 teachers!

Old 29th June 2011, 01:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Vacancy limited! Only left space for 5 piano students and 8 guitar students! Do sms to 98713038 to enquire/ signup now!

Old 16th July 2011, 12:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Currently students statistics:
11 piano students
15 guitar students

THANKS FOR ALL STUDENTS WHO HAVE JOINED AND ARE ENJOYING EVERY LESSON TO THE FULLEST!

Hesitate no more! sms to 98713038 for more info now!

Old 10th December 2011, 10:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

20 slots available for both piano and guitar this December! do text 98713038 for any questions or doubts as i rarely check my PM or posts. Thanks!

Old 10th December 2011, 10:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

3.2 is no longer available.

Old 14th December 2011, 11:51 AM   #15 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Holiday music lesson package is available too! Text 98713038 for any questions! Will answer all questions within 30mins!

Old 14th December 2011, 11:55 AM   #16 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Why learn music?

BONUSES ON THE COURSE:

1) Strumming and singing Guitar course(MOST POPULAR COURSE): Rate:$16/hour(student's rate); $20/hour(for working adults)

3.2) Learn guitar strumming and singing popular songs!

3.3)Learn famous piano classical songs and impress your friends!!

Old 14th December 2011, 11:56 AM   #17 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Why learn music?

BONUSES ON THE COURSE:

1) Strumming and singing Guitar course(MOST POPULAR COURSE): Rate:$16/hour(student's rate); $20/hour(for working adults)

3.2) Learn guitar strumming and singing popular songs!

3.3)Learn famous piano classical songs and impress your friends!!

Old 15th December 2011, 10:54 PM   #18 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

STILL RECRUITING STUDENTS!

Old 15th January 2012, 11:41 AM   #19 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Lesson slots still available every Week EXCEPT MON, TUES and FRI. Do text 98713038 for queries and lesson booking!

Tags
cheap, guitar, lesson, music, music course, piano