Angry: New York Skin Solution!! - Page 11 - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Fashion & Beauty » Angry: New York Skin Solution!!

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st September 2011, 09:52 PM   #201 (permalink)
New SGClubber
luvshopaholic is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Angry: New York Skin Solution!!

Wau So happy and want to see their face being complaint. They should change their policy. or else no one want to go there again.

luvshopaholic is offline   Add to luvshopaholic's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2011, 10:15 PM   #202 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
Pericles is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Maybe you should all go together and demand a refund at SCT. Safety and strength in numbers.

Suggest using this thread (or starting a new one) to gather more customers who have issues with NYSS

Last edited by Pericles; 2nd September 2011 at 01:18 AM.
Pericles is offline   Add to Pericles's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2011, 02:14 PM   #203 (permalink)
New SGClubber
chloegoh is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I am interested in claiming back my money too. I have a package of 15 sessions with them and have only used once. I really regretted buying the package. Can anyone who has make claim thru SCT advise me what supporting documents i need to provide? Is it receipt or what docs?

Please help....thanks

chloegoh is offline   Add to chloegoh's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 18th October 2011, 02:35 PM   #204 (permalink)
New SGClubber
jased is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

dear all, I've been looking through forums n saw alot of cases regards to NYSS. I've paid a deposit of $300 n haven start my package. I wanna refund n they say no refund is allowed. I'm tinking to make them refund e $ to me b4 I complain to SCT. is tt possible? how long will it tk to get bk e $ if I complain to SCT?

jased is offline   Add to jased's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2011, 03:11 PM   #205 (permalink)
New SGClubber
persunshop is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

really sorry to hear that,although i have never met situations like you,i also do not like the New York Skin Solution!

Old 19th November 2011, 01:11 PM   #206 (permalink)
New SGClubber
backdoortowar is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

anybody goes to the ACRA to see where the directors of New York Skin Solutions stay? We pay them a visit and hoard outside the residential area like bangla like that.

backdoortowar is offline   Add to backdoortowar's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 19th November 2011, 01:50 PM   #207 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
PokeKai will become famous soon enoughPokeKai will become famous soon enough

Liked 12 Times in 12 Posts

Dun say already ah they keep on ask me buy package when i left about 6more treatment they will keep on fan me buying then when i say i no $$ they say can pay by installment wth no $$$ = no $$$ still want suck my hard earning $$$ i bo bian buy their package because they will say one thing your face is recovering if u cancel will go back to the worst case... Dam dulan after sign another package total 16 after use few treatment still left with 7treatment i dunno sign their stupid package for like more then 6 time , This NYSS is only want to earn $$$ they are not helping for our skin to recover... One more thing they will always are u buy Ampoule 5small bottle of that 900bucks totally crap somemore 3ML per one bottle as i use there is no much improvement.... They are BLOOD SUCKER my Outlet BISHAN J8 BHG!!! SPEND at least 1.2grand on it after finish 7more treatment im going to say bb to them DUN Find them if u have skin problem they will suck all your hard earning $$$ if u step = A trap

Last edited by PokeKai; 19th November 2011 at 01:55 PM.
PokeKai is offline   Add to PokeKai's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 22nd November 2011, 10:52 AM   #208 (permalink)
New SGClubber
Xshan is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

How can I get back the balance of my unused treatments and ampoule?
They give me collagen drink and free products.
I sign for 24 mths credit card instalment and I have paid about 7 times.

Xshan is offline   Add to Xshan's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2011, 01:38 AM   #209 (permalink)
New SGClubber
shien5 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'm one of the victim. cling23, how u can claim back the money? I'm really really regretted of sign really expensive package fr NYSS. I'll call MIT to check on if can claim the SCT. very upset of being so silly on their hardsell.

shien5 is offline   Add to shien5's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2011, 07:59 PM   #210 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
lingsummer is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i went New York Skin Solution b4...
they are super duper pushy.... sian 1/2...

Old 14th December 2011, 06:29 PM   #211 (permalink)
New SGClubber
michlala is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Any kind souls can send me the business profile of New York Skin Solutions? This is required for filling at the Small Claims Tribunal. Those who have previously filed for a claim towards NYSS under SCT can send me the business profile of NYSS? My dad is a vicitm and am helping him to recover back his hard earned money. So please help me if possible. Really appreciate it!

Kindly email me at frost_crum@hotmail.com if you have it. Urgent! (:

michlala is offline   Add to michlala's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2011, 06:51 PM   #212 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
PokeKai will become famous soon enoughPokeKai will become famous soon enough

Liked 12 Times in 12 Posts

impossible to get back the claims seriously because before that we signed something already and is on black and white so the only choice is to finish up all the treatment REMEMBER GUYS PLEASE if you go nyss DON'T BRING ATM CARD MasterCard Visa whatever Card that is one of my way they ask want to buy products i always say i dun have $$$ and no atm cards !!!!!

PokeKai is offline   Add to PokeKai's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 20th December 2011, 02:58 AM   #213 (permalink)
New SGClubber
fadrickstar is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Fashion design degree with an emphasis includes several main divisions of industry. Fashion Design students have been educated on the actual design process, in which students gain a comprehensive understanding of how to produce, and even the creation of clothing, footwear and equipment. The course includes color, textiles, sewing and the like.

Old 29th January 2012, 12:08 AM   #214 (permalink)
New SGClubber
frank13 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I am.. the latest victim of New York Skin Solutions hard-sell tactic : ( I have acne scar. I went to them because of their program shown on TV, advertisement, free trial etc. So I made an appointment with them for a free trial. When I got there it was bustling so I thought it's a positive sign.

Next I was ushered into a small enclosed room to fill in a customer profile card followed by skin analysis. She asked what was my concern so I told her it's acne scar. From there she started her sales pitch saying as the scar need long term treatment she would recommend 20 sessions of Collagen Treatment. Since it sounds logical I agreed. The next moment she asked for payment. That was even before the free trial session.

I told her I needed time to consider about it yet the more I refrained the more pushy she became. So I asked for a deposit. She just wouldn't take no for an answer and asked why can't I make a full payment or even sign a credit card interest-free installment. I relented and paid because I thought the very reason I came here is for acne scar.

After payment I went in for my trial session. During the session she starts selling, again. Saying if I want to see faster result I should go for Ampoules treatment concurrently. I told her I will consider after a few session of this Collagen Treatment to see the difference.

A week later I turned up for my second weekly treatment. Again she started to sell me Ampoules. Again I told her I need to see the results of Collagen Treatment first. This time she would enticed me with the CNY promotion and offered me 20 bottles of Ampoules plus 15% off. When I agreed to it she immediately suggested to go for 30 bottles and she would give another 5 bottles for free. That's it, I paid partial and left.

Now I'm frustrated by her hard-sell tactic and want a refund. I can't imagine what next is my consultant going to sell on my third visit. I read through this thread and found out Small Claims Tribunal and CaseTrust are the two avenues to seek help with the former being the better option.

Sad.

frank13 is offline   Add to frank13's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2012, 07:25 AM   #215 (permalink)
New SGClubber
frank13 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I want to share my recent bad experience with New York Skin Solutions hard-selling tactic (NYSS) at Woodlands Civic Centre. I have acne scar. After seeing their program on TV, Today newspaper advertisement, numerous establishment islandwide etc I decided to sign up for their free trial. When I arrived I was ushered into a small enclosed room to fill in a customer profile card and did a skin analysis. My consultant, Shirley, asked what was my concern and I told her acne scar.

From there she recommended I go for Collagen Treatment to restore my skin condition first before proceeding to treat the acne scar. So she asked me to sign up for 20 session of Collagen Treatment and make payment. That was even before my free trial. I hesitated as I did not expect to pay anything prior to my free trial and considered for perhaps just 10 session before committing. But she would insist that treating acne scar is a long process and takes time. I agreed and paid; treating my acne scar was the very reason I came here for.

After the payment was made I went for my free trial. In the middle of the free trial treatment she started selling another product called Ampoules. She suggested I take it up if I would like to see results faster. I then said I would consider it after a few Collagen Treatments to see the difference. With that she scheduled my treatment to be weekly.

A week later I went for my second treatment. Again, she started to sell Ampoules. Again, I told her I would consider it after a few Collagen Treatments. This time she would enticed me with the Chinese New Year lucky draw of cash vouchers worth up to S$2,000 plus a 15% discount. As I have 19 session of Collagen Treatments left she push for 20 bottles of Ampoules package to me. I told her it's too much and I would just like to try it out first before taking up to 20 bottles. She just wouldn't take no for an answer and continue her sales pitch saying it's good for my acne scar. After some time I got tired of bargaining and relented. Just when I was making payment she interrupted and pushed for 30 bottles instead. The reason being that I would be able to continue using Ampoules at home. On top of that she would throw in another 5 bottles free.

I told her I do not have enough to pay for that. She promptly came up with solutions like using getting a credit card installment, etc. In the end I paid partial and left, not after she wanted me to assure her of making up the balance within a week. Now thinking back on my first visit I already bought a package of 20 Collagen Treatments. On my second visit I was coerced to buy another package of 30 bottles of Ampoules even though I opted for less. Now what's next on the third and subsequent visit?

It dawn on me something's not right and decided to check around online seeing if there's any complaints on New York Skin Solutions' hard-sell tactic. After reading this thread and a few more including cozycot forum I then realized I am not the only one dissatisfied with their service. Now I am seeking refund from them and decided if that fails I will bring it up to Small Claims Tribunal.

Sad,
Frank13

Last edited by frank13; 29th January 2012 at 10:00 AM. Reason: earlier post not shown
frank13 is offline   Add to frank13's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2012, 01:59 PM   #216 (permalink)
New SGClubber
ananursing is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have never gone for such face therapies, because i done really want to invest such cash also, and i know tt they'll try and force their items and all tt. I have observed of situations though from my friends, who went for such test therapies, and end up being "forced" to take a program of therapies etc, so they invested a lot more cash than they had organized to.

Old 13th August 2012, 10:04 PM   #217 (permalink)
New SGClubber
jane is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i also would like to get the refund, i bought voucher at $20, but go there, continue to tok about their package, before and after the treatment, i dont want to sign and continue said i dun have money, they tok for 1+hour dont let me go, at last i sign a 6 time course with them, but i never go again, becos i really hate them hard sell other thing to me.

jane is offline   Add to jane's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2012, 02:51 PM   #218 (permalink)
New SGClubber
Reagan1984 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jane View Post
i also would like to get the refund, i bought voucher at $20, but go there, continue to tok about their package, before and after the treatment, i dont want to sign and continue said i dun have money, they tok for 1+hour dont let me go, at last i sign a 6 time course with them, but i never go again, becos i really hate them hard sell other thing to me.
Hi Jane, i am a victim at NYSS also, have lodge a complaint with CASE. What do you intend to do?

Reagan1984 is offline   Add to Reagan1984's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2013, 10:45 PM   #219 (permalink)
New SGClubber
alpha89 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i recently has went 2 new york skin solution for treatment and spend abt S$9202 for tat n i went for abt 15 session of treatment n my skin did nt recovered bcause of tat i went 2 CASE to complain abt dem n get my refund back but according 2 dem i can only get back partial refund so any one gt any ideas hw 2 i claim back my full refund email me at reply asap

alpha89 is offline   Add to alpha89's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2013, 11:22 PM   #220 (permalink)
중요 인물
noorizone has a spectacular aura aboutnoorizone has a spectacular aura aboutnoorizone has a spectacular aura aboutnoorizone has a spectacular aura aboutnoorizone has a spectacular aura about

Liked 73 Times in 62 Posts

If you really have skin problem you should see a doctor. And if you have acnes go to hopsital seek treatment.