Annoying habits that you & your family members have - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Lifestyle > Love & Relationships > Family Matters » Annoying habits that you & your family members have

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th March 2012, 09:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
ShamWorm is on a distinguished road

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Annoying habits that you & your family members have

What are some of the annoying things that you and your family members do? I shall start the ball rolling.

Myself:
1. Singing loudly when I'm studying at my table (in the living room) while my father is working and my mum is watching the TV.
2. Showering and studying in the wee hours, about 1-3am. The noise of water that goes down the drain and the lights sometimes woke them up.
3. Blasting music through my handphone and singing in the shower in the morning.
4. Sometimes chewing with my mouth open. I only learnt that it is rude 3 years ago, so I am constantly making an effort to keep my mouth close while chewing at every meal.

Elder brother:
1. Wearing my underwear in the past. Felt disgusted to share underwear with him. Thank God he no longer does it.
2. Playing the piano while I'm studying with my earphones on.
3. Chewing with his mouth open.

Mother:
1. Everytime after a meal, she always sucks her teeth LOUDLY (to dislodge food). And sometimes she makes those qian-bian faces. Ugh... the most annoying thing among the whole family in my opinion
2. Chewing with mouth open and talking with mouth full.

Father:
1. Always trying to be a gentleman by letting people out of the lift first. This is not too bad. However, when he is at the front of the lift and he does that, it's annoying because he's blocking the way. He should go out first!!!

Okay. That's all that I can think of for now. If I manage to think of more, I will add in.
Disclaimer: I love my family members okay, so don't flame me.

Sponsors:
Add to ShamWorm's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2012, 10:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
themightyblue has a spectacular aura about

Liked 53 Times in 51 Posts
Re: Annoying habits that you & your family members have

Does this count as personal bad habits as well? Not only about involving family members?

Me:

1. I like to take my own sweet time to prepare even if i have important meet-ups to attend~
2. I'm a goddamn perfectionist. Mostly when i work on my drawings.
3. I love my room to be extremely messy cause that's the only way i can find my stuff.
4. But at work, i want things to be neat, tidy and easily accessible because i'm not the only one working there.

Mother:

1. My mother loves to scream at my younger brothers when they refuse to listen to her. Her voice is seriously annoying. Always scold my mother for doing that.
2. She is either deaf or not attentive. Have to call her or say the same things at least twice before she responds...=_="

Father:
1. He has a freaking bad habit of NAGGING!!! I thought that was the mother's job... If you make him angry, he will keep scolding and repeating the same time for an average of 5~7 minutes.
2. He likes to scold vulgarities. My family cannot tahan but what to do? He's the head honcho~
3. He doesn't want to admit it but he's partially deaf... When he uses the computer, the sound always damn loud but he complain mine is louder than his... Then, talk to him loud also, he will say we talk very soft...

"I will take every morsel of light from this world, so that you have nowhere to run to but the shadows.
And when I find you, they will bring you bound by chains into my chambers where I shall look into your eyes before I rip you from your futile existence.

Your blood shall rain upon my throne of darkness, and seep into the cracks of a world once filled with light."
themightyblue is offline   Add to themightyblue's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2012, 12:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
devilgenemugen is a jewel in the roughdevilgenemugen is a jewel in the rough

Liked 91 Times in 85 Posts

Me:
- Looking at girls, I know girls hate it and always get annoyed and irritated when I look at them, thanks to me posting a useless topic in this forum, I get motivated to learn to quit this bad habit but it is tough at time
- For being an

My younger sister:
- For ignoring me when I talk to her and ask her something
- For chatting with her boyfriend in msn all day and blocking me in msn
- Keep on complaining
- Being childish like she keep on acting cute like she act like she is a cat
- Mood Swing

My mum:
- For being negative most of the time which drain parts of my energy

My dad and his son
- For being an a**hole and b******!!! I hate this two people the most:

Of all family member that I like is my youngest sister and I am in a very good terms with her

Last edited by devilgenemugen; 26th March 2012 at 12:36 AM.
devilgenemugen is offline   Add to devilgenemugen's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2012, 11:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
scotched is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Mum: asking me to sleep early every hour every day
Dad: farts like a bomb everyday

scotched is offline   Add to scotched's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 27th March 2012, 08:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
christmas_ has a brilliant futurechristmas_ has a brilliant futurechristmas_ has a brilliant futurechristmas_ has a brilliant futurechristmas_ has a brilliant futurechristmas_ has a brilliant futurechristmas_ has a brilliant future

Liked 523 Times in 453 Posts

家丑不可外扬

I wonder why do some of you still share things about your family ?

christmas_ is offline   Add to christmas_'s Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 29th March 2012, 10:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
scotched is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

well you don't know who they are anyways, just a rant

scotched is offline   Add to scotched's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2012, 11:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
ShamWorm is on a distinguished road

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Originally Posted by themightyblue View Post
Does this count as personal bad habits as well? Not only about involving family members?

Me:

1. I like to take my own sweet time to prepare even if i have important meet-ups to attend~
2. I'm a goddamn perfectionist. Mostly when i work on my drawings.
3. I love my room to be extremely messy cause that's the only way i can find my stuff.
4. But at work, i want things to be neat, tidy and easily accessible because i'm not the only one working there.

Mother:

1. My mother loves to scream at my younger brothers when they refuse to listen to her. Her voice is seriously annoying. Always scold my mother for doing that.
2. She is either deaf or not attentive. Have to call her or say the same things at least twice before she responds...=_="

Father:
1. He has a freaking bad habit of NAGGING!!! I thought that was the mother's job... If you make him angry, he will keep scolding and repeating the same time for an average of 5~7 minutes.
2. He likes to scold vulgarities. My family cannot tahan but what to do? He's the head honcho~
3. He doesn't want to admit it but he's partially deaf... When he uses the computer, the sound always damn loud but he complain mine is louder than his... Then, talk to him loud also, he will say we talk very soft...
Both personal and family members' ones. If you're comfortable with that, that is. Actually I wanted to know about the annoying things that they do, not their personalities. But I guess they're inter-linked. Now that you mentioned it, my father is hard on hearing too. Hah....

Originally Posted by devilgenemugen View Post
Me:
- Looking at girls, I know girls hate it and always get annoyed and irritated when I look at them, thanks to me posting a useless topic in this forum, I get motivated to learn to quit this bad habit but it is tough at time
- For being an

My younger sister:
- For ignoring me when I talk to her and ask her something
- For chatting with her boyfriend in msn all day and blocking me in msn
- Keep on complaining
- Being childish like she keep on acting cute like she act like she is a cat
- Mood Swing

My mum:
- For being negative most of the time which drain parts of my energy

My dad and his son
- For being an a**hole and b******!!! I hate this two people the most:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy2zPRDecQY

Of all family member that I like is my youngest sister and I am in a very good terms with her
I thought looking at girls is natural? I mean as long as you don't give them the "rapey" eyes and don't ogle for too long, is okay what. IS THAT WHAT YOU DO? Haha
What do you mean by your 'dad and his son'? Who is 'his son'? You? Or is it a step-brother?

Originally Posted by scotched View Post
Mum: asking me to sleep early every hour every day
Dad: farts like a bomb everyday
1st one is understandable. 2nd one is a turn-off.

Originally Posted by christmas_ View Post
家丑不可外扬

I wonder why do some of you still share things about your family ?
Just sharing la. If I'm with friends, I definitely won't do this as some may think I'm disrespectful. Oh well, different opinion huh?

ShamWorm is offline   Add to ShamWorm's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2012, 11:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Account Suspended
livingontheedge is a jewel in the roughlivingontheedge is a jewel in the rough

Liked 69 Times in 54 Posts

Dad and Mum: Demanding - nothing is ever good enough. If you scored straight As, their immediate question is "What's next?". If your income is significantly higher than the average population, their immediate response is "3 years working only earn this much?" If you are working long hours within high stress environment, their immediate response is "You think people will pay you to shake legs is it?"

Mr brothers: Competitive creatures who love to make comparisons between ourselves and our other relatives, and during arguments, are more than happy to throw in remarks about your failures to kill your confidence.

Actually the list is much longer. Sometimes I feel my family (including relatives) is equivalent to a circus and the dramas never ends.

I just found out my Uncle's kids (both his daughter and son) got divorced and were kicked out of their homes, and also found out my other Uncle is currently trying to sabotage one of my cousin's retail shops business..............

livingontheedge is offline   Add to livingontheedge's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 31st March 2012, 12:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
devilgenemugen is a jewel in the roughdevilgenemugen is a jewel in the rough

Liked 91 Times in 85 Posts

Originally Posted by ShamWorm View Post
I thought looking at girls is natural? I mean as long as you don't give them the "rapey" eyes and don't ogle for too long, is okay what. IS THAT WHAT YOU DO? Haha
Well, I am not sure but I believe I may have that "rapey" eyes that annoy and irritate girls

Originally Posted by ShamWorm View Post
What do you mean by your 'dad and his son'? Who is 'his son'? You? Or is it a step-brother?
My step elder brother, I should actually not call him bro because we both are nemesis

Last edited by devilgenemugen; 31st March 2012 at 12:00 AM.
devilgenemugen is offline   Add to devilgenemugen's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2012, 02:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
Darkangel95 is on a distinguished road

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts

Mom and dad :
Switching on the tv on really loud while i'm on the phone and asking me "who's that?" while i'm talking to someone on the phone =.='''

Eldest sister:
PMSing everyday

Second Eldest sister:
sometimes keep nagging

Brother:
omg..he is worser than my mom he keeps nagging 24/7 especially after he went to NS omg his nagging rate increased

Me:
I like to eat in my room because my computer is there then my sister gets annoyed hahaha
Playing comp till late night and disrupt my sister's sleep xD

Darkangel95 is offline   Add to Darkangel95's Reputation Reply With Quote

Tags
annoying, family, habits, members