Anyone here use "Dukun" / bomoh? - Page 2 - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » Anyone here use "Dukun" / bomoh?

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th April 2009, 07:21 PM   #21 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
kawa is on a distinguished road

Re: Anyone here use "Dukun" / bomoh?

Affairs of the heart really can be a very deadly virus. But let's not jump to conclusion yet, lest we scare her off.

I was again very stunned when i saw this: "Those who use dukun will never go to heaven". It's fortunate that I don't have to use it.

I only do some simple chanting that's all.

Sponsors:
kawa is offline   Add to kawa's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2009, 07:27 PM   #22 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Stuoid_Panda is a jewel in the roughStuoid_Panda is a jewel in the rough

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

actuall the sentence is wrong. those who use it for bad purpose will not go heaven but go straigh to hell

CitrusChest/deviantArt\"My head hurts, i think i nvr use it much" Patrick Starfish
Stuoid_Panda is offline   Add to Stuoid_Panda's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2009, 07:58 PM   #23 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
siamong016 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by _ling View Post
I need help urgently. Do you mind revealing some?
wat`s around comes around , becareful wat u wish for

siamong016 is offline   Add to siamong016's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 6th April 2009, 10:35 PM   #24 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
PRAYzBOY is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

not only to hell but to the worst level of hell and no return at all.

Old 7th April 2009, 12:14 AM   #25 (permalink)
New SGClubber
_ling is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ok, I'm attacked by someone/ something. I have no idea what it is. But it's seriously affecting my life.

_ling is offline   Add to _ling's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2009, 02:06 AM   #26 (permalink)
New SGClubber
Baasha25 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ok, I'm attacked by someone/ something. I have no idea what it is. But it's seriously affecting my life.
hi wat's actually happening to u? pls eloborate

Baasha25 is offline   Add to Baasha25's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2009, 04:06 AM   #27 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Storm is on a distinguished road

just a curious question,
whats makes u come to such a conclusion?

Storm is offline   Add to Storm's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2009, 06:47 AM   #28 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
Sam123 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Is there a Temple near you? Go to temple.
Temple also has power will help to fight off spell.

Burn incense and pray to Buddha or the gods and ask for assistence. Do it now!

Best to see expert la.

Last edited by Sam123; 7th April 2009 at 06:48 AM.
Sam123 is offline   Add to Sam123's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 7th April 2009, 08:33 AM   #29 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

explain more so we can help u
cause sometimes..wat u think may jus be ur imagination.
pls do tell me cause some of dis professional healers r good but thier way is wrong of healing

CitrusChest/deviantArt\"My head hurts, i think i nvr use it much" Patrick Starfish
Old 7th April 2009, 05:56 PM   #30 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
Ravan will become famous soon enough

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Agree with bro storm and stuio panda, what makes you think that you are a victim of black magic?
And yes there are Certain places and ppl you can go to for help. Sometimes we haunt ourselves by believing that spirits are after us. Actually our mind convinces us that its indeed the case. Most of the time its just our mind playing tricks, thats all.
Unless these symptoms manifest which are signs of black magic attack,

feeling suffocated by heavy weight pressing against chest during sleep.
a prevailing sense of fear and oppression.
becoming exhausted.
wasting muscles of the limbs.
frozen shoulders.
nervous breakdown for no apparent reason at all.
occasionally smelling of rotting flesh.
discovering unexplained bloodstains or stains of non human nature, i leave this to yr individual intrepretation.
frequent nightmares.
afflicted with high fever during a specific time of the day or night.

In these instances when 3 or more signs are experienced, its best to seek divine help. it may or may not be black magic but at this stage its advisable to just seek help just in case. This is my opinion and ppl are entittled to refute or rebuff but pls bear in mind that this is my personal opinion only. ALSO before you seek help from healers, tangkis, bomohs,priests or monks, make sure you go to the temple, church,mosque based on yr religion and pray. Beseech God to help you overcome this trial/ ordeal and pray to Him to help you overcome/ vanquish any or all spirits that may be plaguing yr mind or body. then seek help as i believe the Hand of God will guide us to our salvation. Sincerity and faith is the key. (God is God despite the names we give to Him/Her.) Remember this is my personal opinion on religion and ppl are entittled to form their own views, opinions and perspectives. Have a good day everyone.

Last edited by Ravan; 7th April 2009 at 06:01 PM.
Ravan is offline   Add to Ravan's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2009, 07:53 AM   #31 (permalink)
New SGClubber
neshnesh is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

My mother in law was a spiritually very powerful lady. Her family relative has done black magic on her and has left her bedridden fighting for her life.. Can anyone assist in providing a Dukun's contact to assist in saving her life. now numbered in days by doctors.

neshnesh is offline   Add to neshnesh's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2009, 08:38 AM   #32 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Storm is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by neshnesh View Post
My mother in law was a spiritually very powerful lady. Her family relative has done black magic on her and has left her bedridden fighting for her life.. Can anyone assist in providing a Dukun's contact to assist in saving her life. now numbered in days by doctors.
dun understand

Storm is offline   Add to Storm's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2009, 01:36 AM   #33 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
灵宗弟子 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

you mean your MIL practise spiritually and she is very powerful lady, now kena done by other?

灵宗弟子 is offline   Add to 灵宗弟子's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2009, 12:32 PM   #34 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
PsychicChild is on a distinguished road

You can always put up a psychic shield by yourself and see if it works. Imagine a white light going into your body and then Coming out of your body to make a bubble like shield.

Some people even use the form of guardians to help them. They imagine a being (an animal of some form or human if you prefer, as long as you feel comfortable) to protect them.

PsychicChild is offline   Add to PsychicChild's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2009, 07:18 AM   #35 (permalink)
New SGClubber
suckerll is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stuoid_Panda View Post
explain more so we can help u
pls do tell me cause some of dis professional healers r good but thier way is wrong of healing
actually, i feel that we should just let them have the contact and let them go contact/meet these bomoh's themselves, whatever karma/retribution, they will face themselves

most importantly is to recommend a good/real 1 so that they won't be scammed

cos if they can anyhow find 1 they won't be online asking for help from pple here liao

Last edited by suckerll; 13th October 2009 at 07:18 AM.
suckerll is offline   Add to suckerll's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2010, 11:35 PM   #36 (permalink)
New SGClubber
Shirlong is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Everyone, please be careful out there. Iíve had enough of con artists & opportunists taking advantage of people at their most vulnerable & desperate.

They call themselves bomoh / dukun / pawang / shaman / witch doctor / aamil, etc.

I was cheated of thousands by them in the past. They are nothing more than scammers out to make easy money (a lot of it too!).

Iíve wasted a lot of time, effort, & money in looking for & going to these bomohs, & I was left emotionally & mentally drained.

The situation now seems to be getting out of hand.

First, their scam was to make you pay a lot of money outright.

When people wised up, they progressed to getting you to pay less money, but then make it so that you have to come back multiple times & pay money each time. So in the end you would have spent thousands if not tens of thousands.

And now the latest scam is to say that there is no charge BUT you have to pay for materials used + give them money which will be donated to the needy or orphans.

Do you really think they use that money to buy materials? Or that they will donate the money to anyone other than themselves? Why donít they just have us donate the money directly to charitable organizations without having to go thru them? Did bomohs in the past need to use a lot of money to purchase materials? & what materials are they? They even have websites now advertising their services like itís an IKEA catalogue!

Some bomohs even ask for sex or feel you up.

A real bomoh should not ask for ANYTHING and you should only give them an ang pow to show your appreciation. Thatís all!

In the end I did manage to find a bomoh who did not charge me anything. And best of all, he managed to solve my problems.

Everywhere I see on the internet there are scammers plying their trade & trying to dupe us when weíre emotionally at our most vulnerable.

Ladies & guys, itís time to help each other out. All this has made me quite angry & Iím only sorry that Iíve never spoken up till now.

Iíve spoken to the bomoh I know (in Sarawak, Malaysia) & although heís very reclusive Iíve managed to convince him that this would help a lot of people & stop them from being scammed further. Heís agreed to help anyone who is in need & has allowed me to speak on his behalf.

He does NOT charge anything at all.
He does NOT charge for materials.
He does NOT ask you to give him money so that he can donate it to others.
Nor does he ask you to come back multiple times.
And he does not request for any bodily pleasures either.

You can give any amount of ang pow you wish. Even 20 dollars is ok! It doesnít matter how much because he is a real bomoh & real bomohs do not even ask for money! FYI he never asked for money but of course it is only courteous that we give him something.

I will NOT ask for any payment or Ďintroductioní fee either as I have been in the same boat as all of you & I just want to help others who are in the same desperate & lonely shoes as I have been.

You can contact me at shong80(at)yahoo.com

The bomoh can help you with ubat pengasih, relationship problems, disharmony at work, make you more likeable to others, bad luck, etc.

But please do NOT email me if you are looking to cause injury or death to others. I will not be a part of those sort of things.

To everyone here, please spread the word. Tell yourself or any of your friends who are looking for bomohs to NOT trust anyone who asks for money. Give them my email & I will try to help them out. Hopefully I can find some other way to help them without looking for a bomoh. The bomoh should be a last resort.

As Iíve been scammed before, Iím making it my mission to make sure others do not get scammed too. Although, I believe many here have already been conned but like me have just been too embarrassed to speak up, or have just given up hope completely.

Shirlong is offline   Add to Shirlong's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 16th October 2011, 12:22 AM   #37 (permalink)
New SGClubber
Jesicca is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey guys and girls, there are many sherman/bomohs out there who are cheating ppl's money. i got to know a sherman through a friend of mine. From the start of 2011 i've lost almost three quarters of my savings in gambling. i went to see the sherman called guru naga at marina bay. i told him my issues. He then gave me a piece of wood and told me to bring it along when ever i'm about to gamble. Surprisingly, i strike 2483, 3rd prize on sat 8th oct 2011. Isn't 4d gambling? you may laugh when i say this but i am serious. i told him my other issues and guru has solved them all. It's hard to get an appt with him, i recommend you to visit his website at www.singaporebomoh.blogspot.com

Jesicca is offline   Add to Jesicca's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 18th October 2011, 08:13 PM   #38 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
doubletap33 is on a distinguished road

Pawang, dukuns, and bomohs are shamans better known as traditional healers to the Malays. THERE R THE WHITE & BLACK HATS LIKE THE HACKERS.

THE GOOD ONES DON'T CHARGE A SINGLE CENT WHEREAS THOSE CHARGE $$$ difficult to sayl ah. Don't do unto others if u don't want others do unto u. However, they can't solve all your problems as your problems r yours anyway. Only u can solve it yourself.

M'sians especially from Kampar,Perak love to put spell on ppl. A SPELL IS CASTING A GHOST(S) OR SPIRIT(S) TO FOLLLOW A PERSON TO CAUSE LOW LUCK OR BAD LUCK TO THAT PERSON. THEN THERE IS THE DEATH SPELL TO KILL YOUR ENEMY.

Actually spells almost died out in MY in the late 1970s until MAHATHIR ALLOWED MANY INDONS to become My citizens since he rose to power. THE INDONS brought the shamanism back to life in My.

THE INDON bomohS many r BLACK HAT and might do things to u least expected. SO BEWARE!!!!

In Sg there were a few famous bomohs (all died already) even the Sultans of Johor (those who died) used their services. I don't know if Sr. MM LKY recommended any of them to the Sultans. May someone here can tell me.

Most bomohs r handed down from their family members. So have fun u have to pay for it too!!!!!

Last edited by doubletap33; 18th October 2011 at 08:17 PM.
doubletap33 is offline   Add to doubletap33's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2011, 08:43 PM   #39 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
warlockSG is on a distinguished road

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Storm View Post
u nvr heard of it dun mean there is none my friend,
this aspect of life needs a certain sense of privacy
not really
there are a few shops operating in the open here in singapore

warlockSG is offline   Add to warlockSG's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2011, 02:22 AM   #40 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Some was caught though