Anyone using ouija board before or Now??? - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » Anyone using ouija board before or Now???

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st August 2007, 11:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
Account Suspended
MarkWeiMing is an unknown quantity at this point

 
MarkWeiMing's Avatar
 
Posts: 168
Join Date: Aug 2007
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Anyone using ouija board before or Now???

I'm interested in hearing peoples' experiences on using a ouija board. I've been practicing my ouija board for over one year now and have NEVER encountered any evil spirits.

When talking to the spirits, they all seem to love the world which they inhabit. None of them want to be reborn stating that their world is much better than ours. Some have been reborn a few times and not always as the same sex. They all speak one language in their world and apparently animals have spirits too, inhabiting the same world.

Religion is not recognised in their world and using a ouija board is not frowned upon.

If your loved one has died they can see you all the time, if they choose to do so. Also when we die, we will join them in their world and be reunited with our loved ones.

I often practice the ouija board with a friend of mine whos mother passed away 8 years ago. The first time we contacted her, he broke down in tears. It was a very emotional experience as you can well imagine. We always ask her a personal question, changing it occasionally so that we know it's her. She even spelt my name out on the board when she greeted me - a strange experience i can tell you.

I believe that if a loved one has passed away and you think about them, then they will be by your side. I also believe that the type of person you are will determine the type of spirit you attract, ie - if you're a good person, you will attract a good spirit and if you're a bad person you will attract a bad spirit.

I also believe that when using the ouija board, the spirits channel their energy through our bodies, down through our fingertips and onto the planchette. I believe that they use one person at a time to do this.

These are just a few of my experiences on using my ouija board and would love for other people to share theirs.

Sponsors:
MarkWeiMing is offline  
Add to MarkWeiMing's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2007, 05:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Stellycia is on a distinguished road

 
Stellycia's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,019
Join Date: Jun 2007
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Anyone using ouija board before or Now???

Interesting... I never try b4... got pics of ur ouija board to share here??

Stellycia is offline   Add to Stellycia's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2007, 05:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
vivi is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 44
Join Date: Jun 2007
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Anyone using ouija board before or Now???

used to play this during sec with class mates. but we use paper and draw on it and use a coin instead...lol..
ya it really moved. but stopped playing already.

vivi is offline   Add to vivi's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2007, 07:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Wintermaul is on a distinguished road

 
Wintermaul's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,701
Join Date: Apr 2007
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Anyone using ouija board before or Now???

Never suceed when tried so gave up and never try again. But I know this is like a game that should not be messed with.

__________________
Bear Bear Family Tree Club
I am the Hip Hop Bear Bear :rock:

我会选择离开 微笑告别伤害
我知道你心中的那份遗憾
当你为她带上幸福的头盖
我含泪祝福 你有美的未来

想飞到千里外 期待一切重来
想洗去你对你的所有依赖
但谢谢你 让我体会了真爱
我永远记得你 心中的遗憾


Member of Anti Odex Club
Wintermaul is offline   Add to Wintermaul's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2007, 09:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Soupdude has a spectacular aura about

 
Soupdude's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,459
Join Date: Mar 2007
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Anyone using ouija board before or Now???

thats interesting, but you can prolly get screwed up when you mess things up.

__________________
Row row row your boat, Gently down the stream.
Merrily Merrily Merrily, Life is but a Dream.
Soupdude is offline   Add to Soupdude's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2007, 10:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Shyraiiyann will become famous soon enough

 
Shyraiiyann's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,566
Join Date: Nov 2006
Likes: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Gender:

Re: Anyone using ouija board before or Now???

i never dare to touch such things! i'm a very suey person

__________________
FOR YOU I BLEED MYSELF DRY
Shyraiiyann is offline   Add to Shyraiiyann's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2007, 10:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
voodoomini is on a distinguished road

 
voodoomini's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,984
Join Date: Mar 2007
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Anyone using ouija board before or Now???

im lookin for it . lols . where can be found?

voodoomini is offline   Add to voodoomini's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2007, 03:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Storm is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 4,919
Join Date: May 2007
Likes: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Gender:

Re: Anyone using ouija board before or Now???

Originally Posted by MarkWeiMing
I'm interested in hearing peoples' experiences on using a ouija board. I've been practicing my ouija board for over one year now and have NEVER encountered any evil spirits.

When talking to the spirits, they all seem to love the world which they inhabit. None of them want to be reborn stating that their world is much better than ours. Some have been reborn a few times and not always as the same sex. They all speak one language in their world and apparently animals have spirits too, inhabiting the same world.

Religion is not recognised in their world and using a ouija board is not frowned upon.

If your loved one has died they can see you all the time, if they choose to do so. Also when we die, we will join them in their world and be reunited with our loved ones.

I often practice the ouija board with a friend of mine whos mother passed away 8 years ago. The first time we contacted her, he broke down in tears. It was a very emotional experience as you can well imagine. We always ask her a personal question, changing it occasionally so that we know it's her. She even spelt my name out on the board when she greeted me - a strange experience i can tell you.

I believe that if a loved one has passed away and you think about them, then they will be by your side. I also believe that the type of person you are will determine the type of spirit you attract, ie - if you're a good person, you will attract a good spirit and if you're a bad person you will attract a bad spirit.

can u give more substantiated proof?
seems like what you are saying is just based on your experiences...
think in order to convince pple here,we need more solid proof from you

Storm is offline   Add to Storm's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2007, 07:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
ricerfd is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 110
Join Date: Aug 2007
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Anyone using ouija board before or Now???

i used to play with this many many yrs back in sch... back thn not many ppl knew abt this board. a frd and i played this in BK haha.... and yes.. freaky...yet exciting...:freakedout:

ricerfd is offline   Add to ricerfd's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2007, 07:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
ricerfd is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 110
Join Date: Aug 2007
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Anyone using ouija board before or Now???

Originally Posted by voodoomini
im lookin for it . lols . where can be found?
i dont think sg will have liao wor... in late 90's the last few pcs were sold off by toys R us .. been wondering for awhile now whether to get one again..:rock:

ricerfd is offline   Add to ricerfd's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2007, 01:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Stellycia is on a distinguished road

 
Stellycia's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,019
Join Date: Jun 2007
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Anyone using ouija board before or Now???

Originally Posted by vivi
used to play this during sec with class mates. but we use paper and draw on it and use a coin instead...lol..
ya it really moved. but stopped playing already.
oh... so it's die2 xian1 arh.... haha.... this i played b4... oso during sec sch days.... always asked if it's from hell or heaven... hahahahaaaa...

Stellycia is offline   Add to Stellycia's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2007, 06:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
huitingsmile has a spectacular aura about

 
huitingsmile's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,557
Join Date: Mar 2007
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Anyone using ouija board before or Now???

I have heard b4.. But never play before though.. Would be curious to gave it a try. haha

__________________
"A simplegirl hoping people around her would be happy and contented. "
huitingsmile is offline   Add to huitingsmile's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2007, 07:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
neoshihui will become famous soon enough

 
Posts: 1,756
Join Date: Aug 2007
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Anyone using ouija board before or Now???

is is dian xian?
i play it quite some times around 4-5 times
first time i play was when i am in primary 6
2 of my friends got possessed and i swear this thing is for real.
mine is use paper coin and 4 player to put middle finger on it.
the coin really did moved by itself.
for some people who refused to believe.
now lets think how come the coin will move when nobody moved it?
try putting your finger on a coin now and press it to move,
it will turn red and white due to compressed right?
but if you really play it, you will understand,
everyone's finger was in those "relax" mode :disgust2:

it is easy to ask the thing to come,
but not so easy to invite it away
we just burnt the whole paper away
and the next day bad things started to happen :cry3:

__________________
neoshihui is offline   Add to neoshihui's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2007, 09:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Wintermaul is on a distinguished road

 
Wintermaul's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,701
Join Date: Apr 2007
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Anyone using ouija board before or Now???

Originally Posted by neoshihui
is is dian xian?
i play it quite some times around 4-5 times
first time i play was when i am in primary 6
2 of my friends got possessed and i swear this thing is for real.
mine is use paper coin and 4 player to put middle finger on it.
the coin really did moved by itself.
for some people who refused to believe.
now lets think how come the coin will move when nobody moved it?
try putting your finger on a coin now and press it to move,
it will turn red and white due to compressed right?
but if you really play it, you will understand,
everyone's finger was in those "relax" mode :disgust2:

it is easy to ask the thing to come,
but not so easy to invite it away
we just burnt the whole paper away
and the next day bad things started to happen :cry3:
Care to share what happened?

__________________
Bear Bear Family Tree Club
I am the Hip Hop Bear Bear :rock:

我会选择离开 微笑告别伤害
我知道你心中的那份遗憾
当你为她带上幸福的头盖
我含泪祝福 你有美的未来

想飞到千里外 期待一切重来
想洗去你对你的所有依赖
但谢谢你 让我体会了真爱
我永远记得你 心中的遗憾


Member of Anti Odex Club
Wintermaul is offline   Add to Wintermaul's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2007, 12:36 AM   #15 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
DINEy is on a distinguished road

 
DINEy's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,250
Join Date: Oct 2006
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Anyone using ouija board before or Now???

ouija board where can buy?

__________________
geraldinet.blogspot.com
DINEy is offline   Add to DINEy's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2007, 10:52 AM   #16 (permalink)
Account Suspended
MarkWeiMing is an unknown quantity at this point

 
MarkWeiMing's Avatar
 
Posts: 168
Join Date: Aug 2007
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Anyone using ouija board before or Now???

go to http://www.museumoftalkingboards.com/WebOuija.html to play online!!!!!



it very real wor i ask question it really move to the exact answer!!!


Last edited by MarkWeiMing; 3rd September 2007 at 11:12 AM.
MarkWeiMing is offline   Add to MarkWeiMing's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2007, 05:33 PM   #17 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Stellycia is on a distinguished road

 
Stellycia's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,019
Join Date: Jun 2007
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Anyone using ouija board before or Now???

Originally Posted by MarkWeiMing
go to http://www.museumoftalkingboards.com/WebOuija.html to play online!!!!!

it very real wor i ask question it really move to the exact answer!!!
The online game looks interesting but wer got real.... always din go to any specific alphabet de...

Stellycia is offline   Add to Stellycia's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2007, 05:34 PM   #18 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
voodoomini is on a distinguished road

 
voodoomini's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,984
Join Date: Mar 2007
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Anyone using ouija board before or Now???

Originally Posted by ricerfd
i dont think sg will have liao wor... in late 90's the last few pcs were sold off by toys R us .. been wondering for awhile now whether to get one again..:rock:

har .. last piece?! oh my .. then get it wher. . malaysia gt? mayb go there search .. haha .. lols ..

voodoomini is offline   Add to voodoomini's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 3rd September 2007, 06:27 PM   #19 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
neoshihui will become famous soon enough

 
Posts: 1,756
Join Date: Aug 2007
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Anyone using ouija board before or Now???

the guy who burnt it (let name it S)

S went home that name and the thing started
knocking at his door.
for mine, my brother (who is said can see those thing)
saw a little boy beside me at home.
fyi, when we play the dian xian that time,
the boy name was ivan and died at the age of 8
the other two players have weird things happened to them
which i can't really remember.

the next day which is a school day,
one of the guy suddenly became very childish
he started playing with marbles during our science lesson
(he said before when we first know him, he hate marbles)

__________________
neoshihui is offline   Add to neoshihui's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 24th October 2007, 08:49 PM   #20 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
hellight will become famous soon enough

 
hellight's Avatar
 
Posts: 910
Join Date: Oct 2007
Likes: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Gender:

Re: Anyone using ouija board before or Now???

The board is true. But lucky you for not meeting evil spirits. As far as i know like out of 8/10 of the summoned spirits are no good. And i can tell you trying out this activity is dangerous and scary for those who have not seen it. I believe that through this activity you can summon up at spirit but you will never be able to summon a spirit at your will. It can be any passing spirits.

hellight is offline   Add to hellight's Reputation Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kids 'wreak havoc' on board train HUIXIAN International & Singapore News 17 13th July 2009 11:54 AM
CPF Board Cautions Public Against Fraudulent Acts shingshing International & Singapore News 1 27th June 2007 12:07 AM
Health Board: AD STOPS SMOKING Media expert: STOP AD, IT'S STUPID HUIXIAN International & Singapore News 15 2nd April 2007 11:31 PM

» Sponsors
Watch Free Movies Online
Celebrity Gossip
Food Delivery

» Facebook Fans
» What's Going On?
Title, Username, & Date
Warning : Blacklist buyer/adopter Alert
Simple basic video guide tomassaging your cat
Fire at Bukit Batok flat: 1 victim in critical condition, 2 others taken to hospital
Jail for e-scooter rider who struck one pedestrian on footbridge, then hit another as he...
666 dengue cases recorded last week, a 3.5-year high
Planet Earth
Singapore is now the LEAST democratic country in the WHOLE of Southeast Asia:
Increased GST needed to support rising expenditures
Inspirational Songs
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova
Post anything random on this thread.
Windows 10 - Modern Setup Host Has Stopped - Help Needed
More than 75 per cent of Singaporeans support Hong Kong protests: Survey
Stamford Catering's food hygiene grade cut to 'C' after 52 people fall ill
Several Myanmar nationals arrested for supporting armed violence, will be deported: MHA
Ler Teck Siang allegedly advertised drug injection services on Grindr with profile name...
2 batches of Crottin De Pays goat cheese recalled: Singapore Food Agency
A2 App Performance microSD Review
Singapore bans bottled water from Malaysia's Malee Mineral Water after bacteria found
Your Bones Are Getting Weaker, Here's How to Keep Them Healthy
Featured Photos
by marisoljames322
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos
13619 comments
by marisoljames322
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos
13619 comments
by pdsubbu
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos
13619 comments
by Vikas Dhar
· · ·
Photography
35 photos
36 comments
by aaudreygan
· · ·
Guy Photos
1581 photos
946 comments
by aaudreygan
· · ·
Girl Photos
4352 photos
26389 comments
by a8paris
· · ·
Guy Photos
1581 photos
946 comments
by a8paris
· · ·
Guy Photos
1581 photos
946 comments
by aaricia
· · ·
Girl Photos
4352 photos
26389 comments
by aaricia
· · ·
Girl Photos
4352 photos
26389 comments

 

All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright© 2004-2013 SGClub.com. All rights reserved.