AOA (band) - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Leisure & Entertainment > Movies Singapore > Korean Celebrities » AOA (band)

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

Comment

LinkBack Celebrity Tools Display Modes
AOA (band)
AOA (band)
Published by korean_fan
20th June 2014

AOA (an acronym for Ace of Angels; Korean: 에이오에이) is a South Korean idol girl group and band, produced by FNC Entertainment. These groups are constructed of a band with 5 members (Choa, Jimin, Yuna, Yookyoung and Mina), and an idol group consisting of 7 members (all members excluding Youkyoung). The groups debuted on July 30, 2012, with their single album Angel's Story.

On January 16, AOA came back with another sexy concept and released their 5th single album (along with a music video) titled 'Miniskirt' produced by Brave Brothers, ElephantKingdom, and Galactika.[25] The title song 'Miniskirt' hit #1 on online Korean music charts, such as Bugs, Soribada, and Monkey3 on the day it was released.
On February 9, AOA celebrated their first win on SBS Inkigayo with their title song, 'Miniskirt'.

On May 26, FNC Entertainment's CEO Han Sung Ho has announced that AOA will have a comeback in June.

Movie Rating
HotnessN/A
0 users rated N/A% average

Latest 5 celebrities

Celebrity Tools
Sponsors

By korean_fan on 20th June 2014, 05:42 PM
Default Re: AOA (band)

[Video] AOA Shoos Away Stress with 'Short Hair' in New MV

Painstakingly working through their jobs, the AOA members unveiled their colorful music video for Short Hair.
The music video for Short Hair was released on June 19 showing the members of AOA struggling through the day while working their various jobs. By the end of the work hour, all the members have a happy gathering at the Short Cut Beauty Salon, forgetting about all the stress of the day. Comedienne Lee Guk Ju also made a cameo appearance.

Short Hair was created by Brave Brothers.

AOA will make its stage comeback with Short Hair on June 19's broadcast of Mnet's M COUNTDOWN

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/...ntid=256458081
By korean_fan on 24th June 2014, 07:25 PM

AOA Teaches a Choreography to Earn a New Love for “Let’s Dance”

Girl group AOA recently came back with their newest single “Short Hair,” as the music video was released last week. In the latest “Let’s Dance” video posted on the official 1theK Youtube channel, AOA teaches you the choreography to their latest comeback single “Short Hair“.

First, they explain the song, which describes the feelings of a woman looking for a new love.

The first move of the dance is called “Meow Jump Jump” move, thought by Hyejeong and Jimin. The second move, taught by Choa and Mina, is called a “Short Hair” move, and is the highlight of the choreography for “Short Hair.” Finally, the third move is taught by Chanmi, Yuna, and Seolhyun, is called “Flirting Dance.”

http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/22/aoa.../#.U6lfJvmSxtg
By korean_fan on 27th June 2014, 04:29 AM

AOA Members Share Diet Secrets for Maintaining Their Figures

AOA, who recently came back with a new mini album, “Short Hair,” revealed what they do to maintain their slim figures and stay in shape.

Particularly, member Seolhyun, who has previously shown concern about her weight on FNC Entertainment’s reality program on tvN titled, “Cheongdamdong 111,” surprised fans with her perfectly fit body for the group’s latest comeback. She shared that her diet secret consists of a special meal plan centered around protein, as well as consistent exercise.

AOA’s main vocal, Choa, says that she exercises whenever she gets the chance. When she has free time while in the waiting rooms, she uses that period of time to do sit-ups.

Also, the group’s leader, Jimin, who lost 5 kilograms for their comeback, shared her tip of eating one meal per day, along with working out.

Meanwhile, AOA’s new title song “Short Hair” has been receiving a lot of love from fans, and is ranking high on music charts, not only in Korea, but also in China!

http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/26/aoa.../#.U6yBlvmSxtg
By korean_fan on 20th July 2014, 03:38 PM

AOA’s Mina cast in ‘Modern Farmer’

Min-ah from eight-member girl group AOA was cast as a female lead in the new SBS weekend drama “Modern Farmer,” according to her agency FNC Entertainment yesterday.

Min-ah will reportedly play city girl Soo-yeon who returns to farming for convalescence. In the countryside, Soo-yeon goes through various funny moments with members from a boy rock band “Excellent Souls,” who also came to the rural area to get away from the city. Unlike the good-natured personality that Soo-yeon seemingly has throughout the drama, she holds a secret that will give an unexpected turn to her relationship with the boys.

Previously, Min-ah has gained positive reviews for playing the younger version of actress Kim Hee-sun in the popular KBS drama “Wonderful Days.” The 20-year-old singer also recently made a cameo appearance on the tvN drama “Grandpas Over Flowers Investigation Unit.” It is reported that Min-ah got the role in the new drama after keen competition from other candidates.

The first episode will air on Oct. 18.

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/...armer%E2%80%99
By korean_fan on 16th August 2014, 01:32 PM

AOA parties on its birthday

Girl group AOA held a party of its own on Saturday to celebrate the second anniversary of its debut.

The group released photos of some members on the group’s official Facebook page and other online outlets as they sang in front of a cake. Seol-hyun couldn’t be at the party due to filming of movie “Gangnam Blues.”

“Thanks to your love the group got to last for two years,” said the group.

“We will make us last for 100 years.”

The group will make a Japanese debut by releasing an EP called “Miniskirt” in October. Prior to the debut, members are trying to make more contacts with fans there by performing in an A-Nation concert on Aug. 17.

For its Japanese album, the group is working with Universal Music Japan, which previously worked with other K-pop groups including Girls’ Generation and Kara.

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/...n-its-birthday
By earth2eternity on 20th November 2014, 12:25 AM

AOA win first place on 'Show Champion' with 'Like a Cat'

Congratulations to AOA on their first win since promoting sexy track "Like a Cat"! They took home the trophy on today's 'Show Champion.'

The music program tweeted, "The 'Champion Song' on 'Show Champion' on November 19 is..? AOA's 'Like a Cat'! AOA got first place for the first time with this album and cried~ Congratulations once again on AOA's moving win after transforming into sexy catwomen."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/...ith-like-a-cat
Last edited by earth2eternity; 20th November 2014 at 12:43 AM..
By korean_fan on 25th November 2014, 09:36 PM

AOA reveal they don't have an income yet on 'Cultwo Show'

Though AOA have racked up their share of hits like "Miniskirt", "Short Hair", and "Like a Cat" since they debuted 3 years ago, the girls revealed that they haven't seen much of a monetary return from their agency, FNC Entertainment.

On the November 25th broadcast of SBS Power FM's 'Cultwo Show', AOA discussed how busy they were performing at various events. DJ Jung Chan Woo mentioned, "I saw AOA's ChoA at a rest stop. She was so beautiful despite the fact that she had no makeup on... Why do you go around rest stops with no makeup?"

ChoA answered, "Because we're performing at events every day, I want to rest at my dorm, so I [save time by] removing my makeup in the van. I have to take it off during that time, so I can have the energy to go perform again tomorrow," revealing the lifestyle AOA have been living for the past 3 years.

DJ Kim Tae Kyun asked, "What does your boss buy you guys? I feel like he has to look after your health too." Jimin replied, "He bought us beef one time," and ChoA added, "Once in 3 years, but we got an allowance last time." She confessed, "We don't have an income yet. We each got an allowance that allows us to buy a set of clothes."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/...on-cultwo-show
By korean_fan on 28th December 2015, 04:32 PM

Sexy diva Chaeyeon and AOA's Seolhyun flaunt what their mamas gave them

http://youtu.be/ppd-TzrFvXQ

Is it just me or was the December 27 airing of 'Running Man' hotter than usual?

SEE ALSO: AOA's Seolhyun considering upcoming film 'With God'

The original sexy diva of K-Pop, Chaeyeon, heated up the set of 'Running Man' with moves that proved she's still got it! Chaeyeon danced to Big Bang's "Bang Bang Bang" firing hearts at all the male cast members and guests who were frozen in awe at her stage presence. She also got our hearts racing with a performance AOA's "Heart Attack," during which Seolhyun joined in!

You just can't look away when two of the sexiest female artists shaking what their mamas gave them. You both slay, Chaeyeon and Seolhyun!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/...amas-gave-them
Comment

Celebrity Tools