BEAST or B2ST - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Leisure & Entertainment > Movies Singapore > Korean Celebrities » BEAST or B2ST

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

Comment

LinkBack Celebrity Tools Display Modes
BEAST or B2ST
BEAST or B2ST
Published by korean_fan
21st June 2014

Beast (/ˈbiːst/; Korean: 비스트; stylized as BEAST or B2ST) is a six-member boy band from South Korea, formed in 2009 by Cube Entertainment. The band's members are Yoon Doo-joon, Jang Hyun-seung, Yong Jun-hyung, Yang Yo-seob, Lee Gi-kwang, and Son Dong-woon.

Beast has released two Korean full-length album, six Korean mini-albums, one Japanese full-length and various singles. The group's debut release was in October, 2009, when their first mini-album, Beast Is the B2ST, was made available. They then released their first full-length album, Fiction and Fact, in 2011, receiving their first triple crown on M.net's M! Countdown for their lead single Fiction. In the same year, Beast made their Japanese debut with the release of the single, Shock (Japanese Version).

The group gained attention for the lack of industry success previously experienced by its members, with media outlets referring to them as "a group of recycled material". However, the group has achieved significant commercial and critical accolades with time, winning the Bonsang award at the Seoul Music Awards in both 2011 and 2012. Beast won the Artist of the Year (Daesang) award at the Melon Music Awards and Album of the Year for Fiction and Fact at the Gaon Chart Awards for the second quarter of the year in 2011. "Fiction" also won a Daesang for "Song of the Year" at the 2011 KBS Music Festival. They repeated this feat in 2012 winning Artist of the Year at the Melon Music Awards.

Movie Rating
HotnessN/A
0 users rated N/A% average

Latest 5 celebrities

Celebrity Tools
Sponsors

By korean_fan on 21st June 2014, 05:59 PM
Default Re: BEAST or B2ST

B2ST's Jang Hyun Seung Found to Have Had Ankle Injury Before Comeback Stage

With B2ST having made its return through Mnet's M COUNTDOWN on June 19, it was found out later that Jang Hyun Seung had suffered an ankle injury.

Jang Hyun Seung hurt his ankle while rehearsing for the comeback stage.

About this, the B2ST member posted a picture of himself getting treatment on his ankle on Instagram and wrote, “I got too excited for the rehearsal stage in the morning and this…” as he let the fans know of his injury.

He also wrote, “They say you can chew with your gums if you have no teeth, so I danced with my heel on the right foot. I'm more upset than anyone else but I want to heal quickly so I can show you a better, awesome performance.”

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/...ntid=256468484
By korean_fan on 24th June 2014, 07:35 PM

BEAST’s Yang Yoseob and Yong Junhyung Dish About Life Outside the Dorm

On the June 22 broadcast of MBC Section TV Entertainment News, the show visited BEAST at the filming location of their music video, “Good Luck,” where they also had a short interview revealing how Yong Junhyung and Yang Yoseob feel about living on their own.

Yang Yoseob, who is currently living alone and is seen on the MBC variety program “I Live Alone,” said, “When I first came out of the dorm, I was so worried but now that I’m out on my own, I think it’s a lot more comfortable now.” Yong Junhyung then jokingly revealed, “(Yoseob) doesn’t like living together with other people,” and Yoon Doojoon supported him. Yang Yoseob quickly denied it and clarified himself, “It’s not that.”

Yong Junhyung, on the other hand, revealed that he misses the dorm life. “I miss the dorm so much.” Yang Yoseob quietly said, “Me too,” but then Yoon Doojoon added, “Junhyung likes living together with people,” trying to imply that Yang Yoseob is the member who doesn’t care about the other members.

In the interview, Son Dongwoon also revealed how Lee Kikwang is known for being the member who’s bad with gadgets. “Lee Kikwang is really famous for not being very good with gadgets. He downloaded a smart phone application and he doesn’t even know how to register.” To his defense, Lee Kikwang explained, “It’s not that serious. It’s (only) been 3-4 years since I’ve started using smart phones. Even when everyone was already using smart phones, I used the ‘Go Ara’ clamshell phone.”

And since the World Cup fever is on, BEAST who is also regarded as a “soccer idol” was asked a question regarding soccer. Yong Junhyung had to confirm with Yoon Doojoon about his position, asking whether he is a mid-fielder. “Where’s that place that I stood on?,” Yong Junhyung asked. Yoon Doojoon then burst into laughter and said, “The stadium.”

Meanwhile, Yoon Doojoon who was active as a soccer player when he was in middle school is currently active as an ambassador of K League. When asked where he would prefer to appear in between a soccer game or a variety program, he replied, “I’ll choose a variety program where I can play soccer.”

BEAST has recently made their comeback with their title song, “Good Luck.”

http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/22/bea.../#.U6lhUvmSxtg
By korean_fan on 26th June 2014, 05:36 PM

[Video] B2ST Members Imitate Popular Actors on 'Oven Radio'

Promoting its sixth mini album, B2ST hosted another day for 1theK's Oven Radio.

The third episode was released on June 25 with the B2ST members answering fan questions while telling fans about their new song Good Luck.

During the session, a fan asked if the B2ST members have any new personal talents to show. Although not particularly new, Yoon Du Jun did his impression of actor Lee Sung Gyun, while Son Dong Woon did his impression of Lee Jae Hoon.

Both impressions left the other B2ST members speechless, making them hurry onto the next corner.

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/...ntid=256511427
By korean_fan on 26th June 2014, 05:37 PM

B2ST's Yang Yo Seop to Show 'Dolphin Aegyo' on 'Showtime'

B2ST's Yang Yo Seop caught attention by showing his special aegyo on MBC Every1's Showtime.

B2ST's summer vacation special episode airing on June 26 will feature the B2ST members unexpectedly taking their trip to Jeju island.

During their trip, Yang Yo Seop brought up about a dolphin named 'Je-dol,' which is one of the attractions of Jeju island. B2ST member explained that there are two dolphins that have been released from the Seoul Grand Park and live in Jeju island.

Yang Yo Seop said, “My mother took a trip to Jeju island recently. She said she saw a couple of dolphins and whenever people cheered, they showed their aegyo.”

Upon hearing this, the members all doubted him saying, “That doesn't make sense,” and “You can't lie on broadcast.” Then Yang Yo Seop said, “It's true. They stick out their stomach like this and show their aegyo,” as he imitated the dolphins with his facial expressions.

Stay tuned for the full episode airing on June 26!

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/...ntid=256511431
By korean_fan on 27th June 2014, 03:56 AM

B2ST's Yang Yo Seop and Yoon Du Jun to Hold 'Meokbang Battle' on 'Showtime'

B2ST will be holding a 'meokbang (eating on broadcast) battle' on Showtime.

June 26's broadcast of MBC Every1's Showtime will feature the six B2ST members taking an unplanned trip to Jeju island.

Upon arriving in Jeju island, the members challenged themselves with the 'make and eat sandwich' mission. In the process, the six members held a spontaneous 'meokbang battle,' with each member showing a different way of eating the sandwich.

Yang Yo Seop carefully took a small bite out of his sandwich, suiting his cute image, while Yoon Du Jun devoured the sandwich that Lee Gi Kwang made for him, proving his title as the meokbang expert.

Yoon Du Jun has previously shown himself eating on broadcast through various programs, gathering much attention.

Following Yoon Du Jun, the rest of the B2ST members competed each other to show their unique way of eating as they held the 'meokbang battle.'

Find out how the members ate their sandwiches and the result of the battle on June 26!

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/...ntid=256521919
By korean_fan on 1st July 2014, 06:08 PM

B2ST to Hold 'Beautiful Show 2014' Concert in August

Continuing the success of its recent promotions, B2ST will be organizing another exclusive concert for fans to enjoy.

B2ST made the concert news known while giving the thank you speech after winning the number one trophy on SBS' Inkigayo on June 29.

B2ST will be holding the Beautiful Show 2014 exclusive concerts on August 15 and 16 at Ilsan Kintex. It will be around a year since the group's last exclusive concert, Beautiful Show 2013.

With B2ST always organizing concerts with new concepts each time, fans are already anticipating the concept for the 2014 concert.

Meanwhile, B2ST is currently promoting its new song, Good Luck.

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/...ntid=256554395
By korean_fan on 4th July 2014, 01:54 AM

B2ST wins on this week's 'Show Champion' with 'Good Luck'

B2ST is no doubt having a successful run of promotions with "Good Luck" as they took home yet another trophy this time from music program, 'Show Champion.'

The show tweeted, "The 'Champion Song' on 'Show Champion' on July 2 is..? B2ST's 'Good Luck'! As expected So~Beast! The way to take a shot of proof with Doojoon and Kikwang, who were not actually present because of their schedule! Kekeke Congratulations once again ^^"

Although two members were not present, the others found a solution, holding up pictures of Doojoon and Kikwang so that it felt like all six were there for the picture. See what all the hype is about through their encore performance and win below!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/...with-good-luck
By korean_fan on 4th July 2014, 01:56 AM

B2ST belatedly revealed to have won #1 on June 26th's 'M! Countdown' with 'Good Luck'

B2ST were revealed to have won #1 on 'M! Countdown' with "Good Luck"!

According to the 'M! Countdown' chart on June 27, B2ST picked up their second music show win for "Good Luck" on the latest 'M! Countdown', which aired a special on the music show's highlights of the first-half of the year instead of a regular live broadcast.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/...with-good-luck
By korean_fan on 5th July 2014, 02:43 AM

B2ST win #1 + Performances from July 4th 'Music Bank'!

KBS' 'Music Bank' is back for its weekly show featuring performances by your favorite artists!

On this episode, f(x) made their comeback with "Red Light", 100% came back with "U Beauty", Hyomin made her solo debut with "Nice Body", FIESTAR came back with "One More", Tiny-G returned with "Ice Baby", and HALO debuted with "Fever".

As for the winners, the first place nominees were B2ST and AOA, but in the end, B2ST won this episode with "Good Luck"! Congratulations!

Other performers of the night were B2ST, AOA, U-KISS, Boyfriend, N-SONIC, MAMAMOO, GOT7, Topp Dogg, Bob Girls, K.Will, Untouchable, and BIGFLO.

Check out the performances below! [Videos will be updated as available.]
By korean_fan on 5th July 2014, 02:44 AM

B2ST win #1 + Performances from June 27th 'Music Bank' 'Half-Year' special!

KBS' 'Music Bank' is back for its weekly show with a 'Half-Year' special featuring performances by your favorite artists!

As for the winners, B2ST had the honor of winning the 'half-year special' episode with "Good Luck". Congratulations!

On this episode, Jung Joon Young came back with "Teenager", K.Will made his comeback with "Day 1", and Untouchable returned with "Take Out".

Other performers of the night were EXO-K, B2ST, INFINITE, K.Will, A Pink, Girl's Day, Soyu x JungGiGo, IU, BESTie, BTS, MAMAMOO, B.A.P, VIXX, Boyfriend, and AoA.

Check out the performances below! [Videos will be updated as available.]

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/...f-year-special
By korean_fan on 11th July 2014, 02:12 AM

B2ST's Son Dong Woon Reveals His Past as a Member of Kim Tae Hee's Fan Club

B2ST's Son Dong Woon expressed his fan love towards Kim Tae Hee.

July 10's broadcast of MBC Every1's Showtime will air a special episode titled 'B2ST! War with Q's' where the B2ST members will be answering 100 questions prepared by the fans.

During recording, Son Dong Woon caught everyone's attention by revealing his past. When he was asked for his ideal type, the B2ST member confessed, “I have a list of ideal types. I've liked four nunas in my life so far.”

He then expressed his special love for Kim Tae Hee. Son Dong Woon said, “I was a member of Kim Tae Hee's official fan club 'Fin.s,'” bringing a round of laughter.

The other members also revealed their ideal types. Yang Yo Seop revealed his ongoing love for Park Han Byul while the other members also named their ideal types.

Check out the full episode airing on July 10!

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/...ntid=256635377
By korean_fan on 14th November 2015, 02:58 PM

B2ST's Junhyung wows everyone on 'Laws of the Jungle' with his survival skills

http://youtu.be/5DuVzvEkbLA

Junhyung, the charismatic rapper of B2ST, showcased an entirely different side to him than his usual on-stage persona on the November 13 airing of 'Laws of the Jungle'!

The rapper was incredibly shy yet overflowing with competitive spirit, demonstrating hunting skills that surpassed those of program regular Kim Byung Man. When he first arrived on the Samoan Islands along with Doojoon, he maintained a safe distance from the rest of the crew, feeling shy around all the strangers. Junhyung said awkwardly, "It's the first time that I've been around other celebrities for this long on a TV show."

SEE ALSO: B2ST tease for upcoming Japanese single

But the awkwardness didn't last long. As soon as the hunting began, Junhyung stayed up all night to catch the shrimp with a harpoon and succeeded in catching a large fish. All of his hunting exploits on the show even earned him the nickname 'Mr. Harpoon Man.'

Can't you just see those eyes burning with a passion to prove himself?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/...urvival-skills
By korean_fan on 14th November 2015, 03:13 PM

Vocal group Noel to make comeback with a song by B2ST's Junhyung

Get ready for the return of talented vocal group Noel! And they're going to be returning with what is sure to be an amazing track by the talented Junhyung (Joker) of B2ST.

On November 13, the group's agency, YNB Entertainment, revealed, "Noel is well on their way in preparing for a comeback with the end of November in mind. The new song, which will be in the form of a digital single, will be a ballad number with their well-known mournful and emotional vocals."

SEE ALSO: B2ST tease for upcoming Japanese single

This new song was created by B2ST's Junhyung, who has made a lot of excellent ballads in the past (including my favorite "12:30"), so expectations are even higher for the group's comeback!

After the release of the single, Noel will have their concert 'Winter Night' on december 23 and 24.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/...b2sts-junhyung
Comment

Celebrity Tools