Do you believe in Ghosts and Possessions? - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » Do you believe in Ghosts and Possessions?

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th March 2013, 10:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
abbie.gail27 will become famous soon enough

Liked 28 Times in 27 Posts
Do you believe in Ghosts and Possessions?

Do you believe that we coexist with ghosts and other parallel dimension beings? Do you believe in spirit possessions?

Why or why not?

Sponsors:
The mind is one lethal weapon man is equipped with. The way he uses it shows character and personality and sets him aside from the lot. Communicate, Interact, use your brain and affect people. Your opinion matters. Voice out what you think. SPEAK SINGAPORE!

Add to abbie.gail27's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2013, 11:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
tst_shawn is on a distinguished road

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Re: Do you believe in Ghosts and Possessions?

Originally Posted by abbie.gail27 View Post

Do you believe that we coexist with ghosts and other parallel dimension beings? Do you believe in spirit possessions?

Why or why not?
Yes I definitely believe we coexist with the supernatural and paranormal beings. Evidence gathered for all the paranormal investigation we have done have further prove that there is such thing as life after death..

Personally this is what I think. Imagine when someone have died in a horrific way or passed away with regrets, he/her soul are going to be trapped here and the energies are going to be imprinted on the surrounding and that's what causes haunting..or in some cases it's simply denial of their passing..

Possession are real and possible as well. Do note that there are a few types of possession for example channeling. Sometime a spirit might be in contact with someone and sort of use that person body's to communicate and to pass on messages..however channeling are not known to last long versus possession which can stay for years to come..

Evil beings like demons are known to be very deceiving and they don't show themselve when being possessed by it. They will wreak havoc in your life, harm your love ones, affect your health being and attacked you both mentally and physically..

There will be skeptics that don't believe in these supernatural and paranormal existence. I am too,once a very BIG skeptic until I encountered one unexplained event and that changed my thinking. You got to see and feel for yourself before you will believe..Try not to be bias towards one side when it comes to all these supernatural events. There's always a possibility for paranormal (Cannot be explain by science) to happen

Last edited by tst_shawn; 18th March 2013 at 06:01 PM.
tst_shawn is offline   Add to tst_shawn's Reputation Reply With Quote
Members who Liked this post by tst_shawn:
abbie.gail27 (19th March 2013)
Old 18th March 2013, 09:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
zainynn is a name known to allzainynn is a name known to allzainynn is a name known to allzainynn is a name known to all

Liked 219 Times in 184 Posts

I don't believe in the existent of all these ghost activities. It just a make believe through out the generations to scare the kids off from doing something bad.

zainynn is offline   Add to zainynn's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2013, 09:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Mint will become famous soon enough

Liked 18 Times in 16 Posts

yes i believe since after weird incidents happened around me.

C for Chicharito
Mint is offline   Add to Mint's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2013, 09:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★
EightyOne is a glorious beacon of lightEightyOne is a glorious beacon of lightEightyOne is a glorious beacon of lightEightyOne is a glorious beacon of light

Liked 293 Times in 260 Posts

Ghost, spirits, lost souls, energies, what ever you may or want to call them, yes I do.. I have encountered a few over the years...

P.S The picture sure did scared me

EightyOne is offline   Add to EightyOne's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2013, 12:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
scheng1 has a spectacular aura about

Liked 48 Times in 46 Posts

It happens, sometimes don't want to believe also cannot.
The kids are more susceptible to the influence. Once my friend's toddler cried all the way throughout the church service, and the minute they walked out of the church, he stopped crying.
The priest suspected that he accidentally offended something, since that month was the hungry ghost month.

Old 19th March 2013, 01:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
zainynn is a name known to allzainynn is a name known to allzainynn is a name known to allzainynn is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tst_shawn View Post

You got to see and feel for yourself before you will believe..Try not to be bias towards one side when it comes to all these supernatural events. There's always a possibility for paranormal (Cannot be explain by science) to happen
Not that I want to disrespect or offended the believers, because every time when I want to have a healthy debate. Since the time of my late grandfather to my uncles and unties, mother, in-laws, villagers (I stay in a village till I was 16)) and friends, I was accuse of disrespecting whenever the topic of ghost pop up. It just my view as a non believer against believer.

I try to bring myself to believe it but the more I tried the more nonsense I discovered. Well....maybe it's because of my philosophy Believe to See rather than See to Believe. Since I never Believe, I will Never see.

Personally for me, there bound to have logical and scientific explanation for thing that happened. So now I enjoy listening and watching ghost stories for entertainment sake.

Members who Liked this post by zainynn:
abbie.gail27 (19th March 2013)
Old 19th March 2013, 02:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

Originally Posted by zainynn View Post
Not that I want to disrespect or offended the believers, because every time when I want to have a healthy debate. Since the time of my late grandfather to my uncles and unties, mother, in-laws, villagers (I stay in a village till I was 16)) and friends, I was accuse of disrespecting whenever the topic of ghost pop up. It just my view as a non believer against believer.

I try to bring myself to believe it but the more I tried the more nonsense I discovered. Well....maybe it's because of my philosophy Believe to See rather than See to Believe. Since I never Believe, I will Never see.

Personally for me, there bound to have logical and scientific explanation for thing that happened. So now I enjoy listening and watching ghost stories for entertainment sake.
Probably you haven't came across such encounters. If you want to bring yourself to believe the existence, you can do so. There are alot of ways to encounter such stuff. Until when you experience it yourself, you will believe it. I used to be like you until i came across such incident that made me to believe.

C for Chicharito
Old 19th March 2013, 02:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

Originally Posted by Mint View Post
Probably you haven't came across such encounters. If you want to bring yourself to believe the existence, you can do so. There are alot of ways to encounter such stuff. Until when you experience it yourself, you will believe it. I used to be like you until i came across such incident that made me to believe.
Maybe you right..But as for now, even if I "do" encountered with the so-called ghost or spirits, lost souls, energies or whatever names one might called it, it might just be an illusion or hallucination because of the place is creepy and you start imagine things.

Old 19th March 2013, 02:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

Maybe you right..But as for now, even if I "do" encountered with the so-called ghost or spirits, lost souls, energies or whatever names one might called it, it might just be an illusion or hallucination because of the place is creepy and you start imagine things.
what if by force/energy? because i only believe after i encountered a strong force towards me. i doubt that will be an illusion/hallucination. But nonetheless, its still better not to encounter such stuffs. Could be an omen.

C for Chicharito
Old 19th March 2013, 02:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

what if by force/energy?
What do you mean by force/energy?

Old 19th March 2013, 02:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

What do you mean by force/energy?
by touch senses. i was being pushed by a very strong force from the back that made me fell. twice. It wasnt an illusion, there wasn't anyone behind me either. that caught me to believe the existence.

C for Chicharito
Old 19th March 2013, 03:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
Taylor Ng is on a distinguished road

No, i don't believe

Taylor Ng is offline   Add to Taylor Ng's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2013, 06:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
tst_shawn is on a distinguished road

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts

there's no right or wrong for this topic. For those who don't believe in such things, I believe there will be a time when you will finally in your life start to have a different mindset regarding it..

For me I used to be a super big skeptic of ghostly thingy until I saw a full apparition or figure in my bedroom standing by my bed.. It scared the shit out of me. So it spark off the curiosity in me to find out more about such occurance and bla bla bla..

well, it's always good to have a scientific view on this as you can try to debunk or explain it..however when you ran out of logical explanation, that is when you should look at things differently..ask yourself, are you lying to yourself to not believe or you simply choose not to believe?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tst_shawn For This Useful Post:
abbie.gail27 (19th March 2013), zainynn (20th March 2013)
Old 19th March 2013, 07:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
8lane will become famous soon enough

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts

by touch senses. i was being pushed by a very strong force from the back that made me fell. twice. It wasnt an illusion, there wasn't anyone behind me either. that caught me to believe the existence.
Where were u when u were "pushed" twice?

8lane is offline   Add to 8lane's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2013, 09:50 PM   #16 (permalink)
Leading Light Fading Dark
Drake Memtor is a jewel in the roughDrake Memtor is a jewel in the rough

Liked 69 Times in 63 Posts

As a paranormal investigator, there is possibility of spirits.

What we in UGA like to think is that, there are spirits but we all he different views on them

I personally think they might exist as my equipments can catch faint or else full extent of something not living but at the same tyme, I don't believe they can possess you

Old 19th March 2013, 09:54 PM   #17 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

yes i believe since after weird incidents happened around me.
Can you share those experiences you hinted on?

The mind is one lethal weapon man is equipped with. The way he uses it shows character and personality and sets him aside from the lot. Communicate, Interact, use your brain and affect people. Your opinion matters. Voice out what you think. SPEAK SINGAPORE!

abbie.gail27 is offline   Add to abbie.gail27's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 19th March 2013, 09:56 PM   #18 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

Originally Posted by EightyOne View Post
Ghost, spirits, lost souls, energies, what ever you may or want to call them, yes I do.. I have encountered a few over the years...

P.S The picture sure did scared me
Sorry if I scared you..But this movie really gave me quite a fright too when I first saw it in my teens..

Members who Liked this post by abbie.gail27:
zainynn (20th March 2013)
Old 19th March 2013, 10:03 PM   #19 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

I was able to feel them..see some energy being projected as smokey apparitions. I was not a believer then my mom being a bible woman and all.. But, she led me to believe in it being, there is always 2 sides in one coin. Bad and the good, dead and the living.

I have experienced a handful that led me to believe and respect other people's beliefs, it just is a matter of acknowledging that there are forces. Things that are hard to explain.

Old 19th March 2013, 10:04 PM   #20 (permalink)
Leading Light Fading Dark
Drake Memtor is a jewel in the roughDrake Memtor is a jewel in the rough

Liked 69 Times in 63 Posts

Originally Posted by Taylor Ng View Post
No, i don't believe
Maybe me and my team can offer you a trip to the unknown?