Do you believe in ghosts? Share your personal experiences! - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » Do you believe in ghosts? Share your personal experiences!

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th September 2013, 12:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
karmel is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 53
Join Date: Sep 2013
Likes: 5
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Gender:

Do you believe in ghosts? Share your personal experiences!

Do you believe in ghosts or anything paranormal? It's roughly 1 month to go before Halloween. Share your personal experiences!

Sponsors:
karmel is offline  
Add to karmel's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2013, 12:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
blackkchoco has a spectacular aura about

 
blackkchoco's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,048
Join Date: Oct 2007
Likes: 13
Liked 44 Times in 38 Posts
Gender:

Re: Do you believe in ghosts? Share your personal experiences!

they do exist. personal experiences.
they are not as scary as what the movies portray actually unless they show up in their death form which can be terrifying if it's gore(but i have not seen such yet), some are actually kind and chit chatty.
though those darker ones dun trifle with. I have seen before non-human looking ones which they're definitely not ghosts.
i dun need proof whether they exist anot, cuz i know they do, it's just a matter of what else is there. maybe cuz im branching more into occult sciences, im quite open to possibilities of other form of beings besides those on physical earth

blackkchoco is offline   Add to blackkchoco's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2013, 01:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
karmel is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 53
Join Date: Sep 2013
Likes: 5
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Gender:

Re: Do you believe in ghosts? Share your personal experiences!

Originally Posted by blackkchoco View Post
they do exist. personal experiences.
they are not as scary as what the movies portray actually unless they show up in their death form which can be terrifying if it's gore(but i have not seen such yet), some are actually kind and chit chatty.
though those darker ones dun trifle with. I have seen before non-human looking ones which they're definitely not ghosts.
i dun need proof whether they exist anot, cuz i know they do, it's just a matter of what else is there. maybe cuz im branching more into occult sciences, im quite open to possibilities of other form of beings besides those on physical earth
You said some are actually chit chatty. So, you've talked to them? Whoa!

karmel is offline   Add to karmel's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 29th September 2013, 01:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
Cuppycake is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 165
Join Date: Sep 2013
Likes: 4
Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Gender:

Re: Do you believe in ghosts? Share your personal experiences!

I personally don't believe in ghosts or spirits. I'm not saying it's not possible. I just have trouble believing in things I don't have proof for and things I haven't witnessed myself.

Cuppycake is offline   Add to Cuppycake's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2013, 11:31 AM   #5 (permalink)
New SGClubber
palvin is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 9
Join Date: Sep 2013
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Do you believe in ghosts? Share your personal experiences!

Originally Posted by blackkchoco View Post
they do exist. personal experiences.
they are not as scary as what the movies portray actually unless they show up in their death form which can be terrifying if it's gore(but i have not seen such yet), some are actually kind and chit chatty.
though those darker ones dun trifle with. I have seen before non-human looking ones which they're definitely not ghosts.
i dun need proof whether they exist anot, cuz i know they do, it's just a matter of what else is there. maybe cuz im branching more into occult sciences, im quite open to possibilities of other form of beings besides those on physical earth
Hi, seems like you have 3rd eyes. Are you able to share with us more? I believe they do exist and also knows a bit from a friend who can see them. However, i am curious how they really look like. Do they float? Are they pale in color? =)

palvin is offline   Add to palvin's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2013, 01:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
zainynn is a name known to allzainynn is a name known to allzainynn is a name known to allzainynn is a name known to all

 
Posts: 6,344
Join Date: Sep 2009
Likes: 316
Liked 219 Times in 184 Posts
Gender:

Re: Do you believe in ghosts? Share your personal experiences!

No I don't. personally for me, it's just a make believe throughout the generation. same goes to alien. Having said that I do enjoy reading watching or alien movie. well, just for entertainment sake.

zainynn is offline   Add to zainynn's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 30th September 2013, 02:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
blackkchoco has a spectacular aura about

 
blackkchoco's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,048
Join Date: Oct 2007
Likes: 13
Liked 44 Times in 38 Posts
Gender:

Re: Do you believe in ghosts? Share your personal experiences!

Originally Posted by palvin View Post
Hi, seems like you have 3rd eyes. Are you able to share with us more? I believe they do exist and also knows a bit from a friend who can see them. However, i am curious how they really look like. Do they float? Are they pale in color? =)
my 3rd eye not fully activated yet so not under my command but im training it, sometimes it's there, other times cant see anything.
erm it seems that your degree of clairvoyant might affect how they look like. for eg, when i see them they are almost as real as you and me, sometimes i see them as glowing or misty masses in real life. but if i see them when im more responding to astral plane at night then they might look different, abit translucent and they are able to pass through things.
my aunt see them having aura of different colors and she is able to see them constantly around. my mum sees them more of translucent but she rarely sees much mostly feel them. my aunt also can hear them.
i only hear snippets physically loud but rarely, usually at night easier to hear voices that's when you can communicate to them if u want. im looking forward to more experiences actually. haha
there're some relatives who can tell me more but they're always travelling so i hardly catch them


Last edited by blackkchoco; 30th September 2013 at 02:31 PM.
blackkchoco is offline   Add to blackkchoco's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2013, 01:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
New SGClubber
palvin is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 9
Join Date: Sep 2013
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Do you believe in ghosts? Share your personal experiences!

Originally Posted by blackkchoco View Post
my 3rd eye not fully activated yet so not under my command but im training it, sometimes it's there, other times cant see anything.
erm it seems that your degree of clairvoyant might affect how they look like. for eg, when i see them they are almost as real as you and me, sometimes i see them as glowing or misty masses in real life. but if i see them when im more responding to astral plane at night then they might look different, abit translucent and they are able to pass through things.
my aunt see them having aura of different colors and she is able to see them constantly around. my mum sees them more of translucent but she rarely sees much mostly feel them. my aunt also can hear them.
i only hear snippets physically loud but rarely, usually at night easier to hear voices that's when you can communicate to them if u want. im looking forward to more experiences actually. haha
there're some relatives who can tell me more but they're always travelling so i hardly catch them
Hi, thanks alot for sharing! Really appreciates your time to type down what you see! Yes, i do heard before that even people with 3rd eyes, it may not mean that they can just see any spirits. Sometimes its due to the sensitivity or the fate if they can see them? My friend who has got 3rd eye, his wife can see the beings too. And he told me that when a person dies in an accident / suicide and is lost, they will look for his wife to ask for directions (if his wife is near the accident site). Seems like they know who to look for. Not sure how true is this.

From here, i have a lot of questions to ask you. To satisfy my interest and curiosity. If my questions disturbs you or offend you somehow, please don't be offended. Hehehe....

1) Do they really float? Will their toes touch the floor?
2) When we burn offerings, do they really receives it? My friend told me, yes, they received in their heart.
3) Are they really as scary as those in the movies? They got bad intention to harm people?
4) When do you first realised you can see them? You're born with it or it happens after recovering from some sickness?

Lastly, i have to say that my questions were asked in a way that i have no knowledge of seeing them. No intention to question your ability or trying to expose you etc. =)

palvin is offline   Add to palvin's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 1st October 2013, 11:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
blackkchoco has a spectacular aura about

 
blackkchoco's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,048
Join Date: Oct 2007
Likes: 13
Liked 44 Times in 38 Posts
Gender:

Re: Do you believe in ghosts? Share your personal experiences!

Originally Posted by palvin View Post
Hi, thanks alot for sharing! Really appreciates your time to type down what you see! Yes, i do heard before that even people with 3rd eyes, it may not mean that they can just see any spirits. Sometimes its due to the sensitivity or the fate if they can see them? My friend who has got 3rd eye, his wife can see the beings too. And he told me that when a person dies in an accident / suicide and is lost, they will look for his wife to ask for directions (if his wife is near the accident site). Seems like they know who to look for. Not sure how true is this.

From here, i have a lot of questions to ask you. To satisfy my interest and curiosity. If my questions disturbs you or offend you somehow, please don't be offended. Hehehe....

1) Do they really float? Will their toes touch the floor?
2) When we burn offerings, do they really receives it? My friend told me, yes, they received in their heart.
3) Are they really as scary as those in the movies? They got bad intention to harm people?
4) When do you first realised you can see them? You're born with it or it happens after recovering from some sickness?

Lastly, i have to say that my questions were asked in a way that i have no knowledge of seeing them. No intention to question your ability or trying to expose you etc. =)
hi palvin, it's ok. im not offended at any credibility or some sort, rather i think it's a rather healthy doubt that one should have and then after own logical thinking and common sense to see if the information is accepting to themselves.
My personal experiences are too few to answer all of your questions.
1) i do not really know, i met both before and i dun really focus on how they really look as my ability are not permanent. i read that they are able to float as they're not bounded by physical nature laws and bodies. their planes are like fluidity, they are able to pass through things too, not surprised if their legs are below the ground
2) i too read that they received things from heart as in their form they could not eat anything but are sensitive to the intentions. if they do affect anything on physical, their concentration and willpower must be strong. some are strong enough to materialise things physically here.
3) nope. unless you met a negative/dark ones who just want to prank you or something. then again, thought forms can assume the identity of a character( i saw once a scary smiling doll on top of me in bed before, i think it was a thoughtform or something)
4)my vivid memory of sighting was very very young though i believed i saw them more than i remembered. but power diminished when i grew up. I went into meditation in teens and saw things differently and sometimes through closed lids, and then found my interest piqued. i can introduce few reliable and very interesting books about your subject of interest, pm me if you want. or you can ask questions, i'll try my best to answer to my knowledge. and if you have any interesting information to share, im all ears

blackkchoco is offline   Add to blackkchoco's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 2nd October 2013, 04:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
delight90 is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 325
Join Date: Sep 2013
Likes: 3
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Gender:

Re: Do you believe in ghosts? Share your personal experiences!

I believe in ghosts but l have never seen one and l don't know how l would react if l did, we live in a world that we still don't fully understand so why shouldn't there be ghosts. Many people claim to see them and l don't think that all of those people lie, l also think many people see ghosts in different ways so some people might not realise they have seen a ghost.

delight90 is offline   Add to delight90's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2013, 11:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
New SGClubber
palvin is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 9
Join Date: Sep 2013
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Do you believe in ghosts? Share your personal experiences!

Originally Posted by blackkchoco View Post
hi palvin, it's ok. im not offended at any credibility or some sort, rather i think it's a rather healthy doubt that one should have and then after own logical thinking and common sense to see if the information is accepting to themselves.
My personal experiences are too few to answer all of your questions.
1) i do not really know, i met both before and i dun really focus on how they really look as my ability are not permanent. i read that they are able to float as they're not bounded by physical nature laws and bodies. their planes are like fluidity, they are able to pass through things too, not surprised if their legs are below the ground
2) i too read that they received things from heart as in their form they could not eat anything but are sensitive to the intentions. if they do affect anything on physical, their concentration and willpower must be strong. some are strong enough to materialise things physically here.
3) nope. unless you met a negative/dark ones who just want to prank you or something. then again, thought forms can assume the identity of a character( i saw once a scary smiling doll on top of me in bed before, i think it was a thoughtform or something)
4)my vivid memory of sighting was very very young though i believed i saw them more than i remembered. but power diminished when i grew up. I went into meditation in teens and saw things differently and sometimes through closed lids, and then found my interest piqued. i can introduce few reliable and very interesting books about your subject of interest, pm me if you want. or you can ask questions, i'll try my best to answer to my knowledge. and if you have any interesting information to share, im all ears
Wow! Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions! There are some points which is similar to what my friend (the one with 3rd eye) told me. Especially those ghost whose will power very strong, their power can really have an impact on our physical surroundings! And he also mentioned that for a person with such gifted eye-sight, it may grow stronger or diminish as times goes by. This part is what i am interested about. They mysterious of ghosts. Its like you cannot say they are not here but even if they are here, you cannot really catch a good glimpse of them even if you see them!

He told me that to know if a spirit is good or evil, the dogs can tell you. If a dog barks at nothing, it means the spirit is harmless, just passing by. The dog merely wants to protect its master. If the dog cry for nothing, it means something is so evil that even the dog scared!

Oh... and one thing my buddhist friend shares with me. Not the one with the 3rd eye. He told me that is a couple is having sex, the abrasion actually created a spark that attracts nearby spirits. The spirits are actually looking at the couple having sex. This is in the hope that a new life will form and they can reincarnate. I truly believe this!

Also just to share with you about what my friend told me of the 7th month portal. He is a jogger and there was a year where he jogged during the 7th month, he saw something ahead which looks like a spacious path that leads to somewhere. This path is dark and gloomy and if you walk further in, you will see old shop-houses by the road side. No electricity. Just gloomy houses. Soon he realised that its the 7th month portal, where the ghosts comes out from. But it does not always stays at a location, it changes every day. And he did not see any spirits walking out from the portal.

Do you have such experiences? Alright, shall PM you on some good books to read soon! Thank you once again for sharing! =)

palvin is offline   Add to palvin's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2013, 11:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
New SGClubber
palvin is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 9
Join Date: Sep 2013
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Do you believe in ghosts? Share your personal experiences!

Originally Posted by delight90 View Post
I believe in ghosts but l have never seen one and l don't know how l would react if l did, we live in a world that we still don't fully understand so why shouldn't there be ghosts. Many people claim to see them and l don't think that all of those people lie, l also think many people see ghosts in different ways so some people might not realise they have seen a ghost.
Exactly same sentiments! Not that i am supertitious but i believe they exist even when i cannot see them!

palvin is offline   Add to palvin's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2013, 02:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
New SGClubber
northernstar is on a distinguished road

 
northernstar's Avatar
 
Posts: 19
Join Date: Oct 2011
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Do you believe in ghosts? Share your personal experiences!

Yes, they do exists. Believe it or not is still personal preference. Ghost is actually our subconscious in energy form just without a physical body.The ghostly shadow are actually mental images projection from the subconscious. It is not superstitious but it's metal physics. Some label it as paranormal just because our scientist haven't develop an equipment to prove it's existence. Unless we have awaken our third eye within, only then it make us easy to accept it.

northernstar is offline   Add to northernstar's Reputation Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ghosts, halloween, paranormal, scary stories

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Share your best travel experiences schoolboy Travel Talk 20 21st December 2013 12:32 PM
GE: Seven new PAP candidates share experiences Voodoo Vince International & Singapore News 0 18th April 2011 06:31 AM
Experiences are good, do share your driving experiences. Deenah Automobile Forum 30 26th November 2009 01:22 PM
Lasik. Share your experiences~*! Revy Fashion & Beauty 0 23rd October 2008 01:37 AM

» Sponsors
Watch Free Movies Online
Celebrity Gossip
Food Delivery

» Facebook Fans
» What's Going On?
Title, Username, & Date
Inspirational Songs
Warning : Blacklist buyer/adopter Alert
Curious about minister's children.
"Some losers" ask:"Satisfied with your body weight or appearance or...
Singapore authorities recall bottled water from Malaysia containing bacteria
Fake news law around the world.
is $40 expensive for hair and makeup by a professional at my place?
Testing NVMe SSD speeds | Feat. Ying Tze & Transcend MTE220S
Review: Transcend ESD230C 240GB USB 3.1 Gen 2 Portable SSD
eoqrbjcz
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova
To "Godly" Goh
Its recommend for girls to do waxing if not it will obtain unpleasant smell
Simple basic video guide tomassaging your cat
How Do you wash your make up brushes???
Biggest threat to Johor River’s sustainability is lack of environmental protection:...
Residents call for PMD ban at void decks
Cutest animal pics
Stiffer penalties for those who drive recklessly or drunk
Illegal codeine cough syrup, other medication worth S$53,000 seized in Geylang
Featured Photos
by marisoljames322
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos
13619 comments
by marisoljames322
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos
13619 comments
by pdsubbu
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos
13619 comments
by Vikas Dhar
· · ·
Photography
35 photos
36 comments
by aaudreygan
· · ·
Guy Photos
1581 photos
946 comments
by aaudreygan
· · ·
Girl Photos
4352 photos
23911 comments
by a8paris
· · ·
Guy Photos
1581 photos
946 comments
by a8paris
· · ·
Guy Photos
1581 photos
946 comments
by aaricia
· · ·
Girl Photos
4352 photos
23911 comments
by aaricia
· · ·
Girl Photos
4352 photos
23911 comments

 

All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright© 2004-2013 SGClub.com. All rights reserved.