We are looking for class 3 mini bus drivers to ferry all sorts of passengers -- toddlers, students, workers; for work, school, excursion etc.
We have openings for ad hoc, part time, and full time + vehical ownership plan.
1. You must be a non smoker
2. You must have at least class 3 license
3. You must have bus vocational license (course can be taken from driving centres, at least 21 years old)
4. You must be Singaporean or PR
5. Both males and females of all ages are welcomed, including fathers, mothers and retirees.
We prefer you if:
1. You stay in Queenstown area, because we are lacking in this area at the moment.
2. Do not use vulgarities and do not have undesirable habits, because we deal with children/students.
1. you can apply for part time, full time or ad hoc.
2. ad hoc positions means we may contact you whenever we need additional drivers so you can fill the place for the trip/day and we pay you accordingly.
3. This application has no expiry date, so keep your applications coming.
If you, your friends or your parents are interested, kindly send the following information to our email address: enquiry at asize.com.sg Name
position: full time / part time / ad hoc (select everything applicable)
Any related experience (optional)
previous work (optional)
contact email (optional)
Contact you for future opportunities: yes / no
1. We will not share or disclose the information you send us with thrid parties.
2. We will keep your infomation in our database for future correspondence with you. jakesee added 1129 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...
for everyone that has PMed me, sad to say, I do not have enough posts to PM reply. so i'll just reponse to the one common question about the vocational license. This license is also the reason why many people are not eligible.
For those interested, here is the link for your general knowledge and convenience:
Bukit Batok Driving Centre
Comfort Delgro Driving Centre
All bus drivers and "bus aunties" have to attend a course to learn how to treat their passengers and customers, and upon graduation, they recieve this vocational license. It is similar to the taxi license except it is easier to get. Getting another license opens more opportunitites for yourself. So if you are interested now or for the future, you can get one too.
if you are interested, please email to "enquiry at asize.com.sg" (this is an email address)