Currently struggling with additional mathematics - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Lifestyle > School Life > Math Help » Currently struggling with additional mathematics

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th April 2013, 07:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
tastycaramel is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 63
Join Date: Apr 2013
Likes: 16
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Gender:

Currently struggling with additional mathematics

Good evening one and all. I am a sec 3 express student currently struggling with additional mathematics. The chapters on remainder and factor theorems, surds and indices were manageable. However, once it reaches the logarithms part, I started to struggle. Just today, I had a logarithm test and tears were covering up my eyes as I struggle to do the test paper.

Should I drop this subject. My dream job is being a chemical engineer. I know that additional mathematics is essential to becoming an engineer. However, the problem is that I am struggling with this subject and at the end of this year, I may drop back to the normal academic stream.

Sent from my N7005 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Sponsors:
tastycaramel is offline  
Add to tastycaramel's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2013, 08:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
lokey has a spectacular aura about

 
Posts: 1,015
Join Date: Mar 2009
Likes: 33
Liked 39 Times in 34 Posts
Gender:

Re: Currently struggling with additional mathematics

A-maths is easy. When you don't understand, then get tuition.

lokey is offline   Add to lokey's Reputation Reply With Quote
Members who Liked this post by lokey:
tastycaramel (25th April 2013)
Old 25th April 2013, 08:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
Spectre is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 40
Join Date: Jan 2012
Likes: 0
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Gender:

Re: Currently struggling with additional mathematics

Don't be silly! Are you giving up that easily?.You will definitely get used to the questions after many practice.I can do them with eyes closed.BTW that is not even the hardest topic in o level a-maths. I am studying chemical engineering in Singapore poly and the modules are worse than sec school.Oh,I am from normal academic too.

Spectre is offline   Add to Spectre's Reputation Reply With Quote
Members who Liked this post by Spectre:
tastycaramel (25th April 2013)
Old 25th April 2013, 08:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
iselore will become famous soon enough

 
iselore's Avatar
 
Posts: 497
Join Date: Oct 2009
Likes: 2
Liked 27 Times in 24 Posts
Gender:

Re: Currently struggling with additional mathematics

Tell you what. I used to struggle with A-math too. What you need is a lot of practice, and exposure, keep practicing questions, and figure out the logic behind it. After you grasp that knowledge it will be super easy. Always have a firm understanding of the foundation, then move on to complicated problems. A-math is progressive, you can't just jump into tough problems without basic understanding.


Last edited by iselore; 25th April 2013 at 08:18 PM.
iselore is offline   Add to iselore's Reputation Reply With Quote
Members who Liked this post by iselore:
tastycaramel (25th April 2013)
Old 25th April 2013, 08:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Andrew_Chris28 is just really niceAndrew_Chris28 is just really nice

 
Andrew_Chris28's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,924
Join Date: Sep 2012
Likes: 16
Liked 169 Times in 150 Posts
Gender:

Re: Currently struggling with additional mathematics

Originally Posted by tastycaramel View Post
Good evening one and all. I am a sec 3 express student currently struggling with additional mathematics. The chapters on remainder and factor theorems, surds and indices were manageable. However, once it reaches the logarithms part, I started to struggle. Just today, I had a logarithm test and tears were covering up my eyes as I struggle to do the test paper.

Should I drop this subject. My dream job is being a chemical engineer. I know that additional mathematics is essential to becoming an engineer. However, the problem is that I am struggling with this subject and at the end of this year, I may drop back to the normal academic stream.

Sent from my N7005 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
Seems like it's gonna be very stressful, added to the fact that you are in the express stream... All the best bro

__________________
I'm The Last Nice Guy of my generation
Andrew_Chris28 is offline   Add to Andrew_Chris28's Reputation Reply With Quote
Members who Liked this post by Andrew_Chris28:
tastycaramel (25th April 2013)
Old 25th April 2013, 09:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
tastycaramel is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 63
Join Date: Apr 2013
Likes: 16
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Gender:


Thank you for all your advises. The problem is that I am afraid that I would fail the mid year examinations and my end year examinations this year. Hence, I am thinking of dropping to literature next year as it is easier for me.

To be frank, I really regretted taking additional mathematics. The thing is that a maths is so troublesome and very complicated. Currently, I am taking Applied Subject - Fundamental of electronics and this nightmare is already damn complicated. With additional maths getting on my nerves, I think I can say goodbye to school already

Sent from my N7005 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

tastycaramel is offline   Add to tastycaramel's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2013, 09:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Andrew_Chris28 is just really niceAndrew_Chris28 is just really nice

 
Andrew_Chris28's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,924
Join Date: Sep 2012
Likes: 16
Liked 169 Times in 150 Posts
Gender:

Re: Currently struggling with additional mathematics

Originally Posted by tastycaramel View Post
Thank you for all your advises. The problem is that I am afraid that I would fail the mid year examinations and my end year examinations this year. Hence, I am thinking of dropping to literature next year as it is easier for me.

To be frank, I really regretted taking additional mathematics. The thing is that a maths is so troublesome and very complicated. Currently, I am taking Applied Subject - Fundamental of electronics and this nightmare is already damn complicated. With additional maths getting on my nerves, I think I can say goodbye to school already

Sent from my N7005 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
Bro, have a this little thing in yourself called "confidence".

You need it wherever you are and whatever you do and most of all, believe in yourself. Don't give yourself any reason to regret but tell yourself this, "I have make this decision already and I shan't brood so much over it but to make the best I can from what may be seemingly imposibble..." All the best bro! I may not be from express stream or am I a pro in my studies but should you require motivation and a little zest in you, text me anytime... Be there for ya in a heartbeat

__________________
I'm The Last Nice Guy of my generation
Andrew_Chris28 is offline   Add to Andrew_Chris28's Reputation Reply With Quote
Members who Liked this post by Andrew_Chris28:
tastycaramel (25th April 2013)
Old 25th April 2013, 11:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
tastycaramel is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 63
Join Date: Apr 2013
Likes: 16
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Gender:


Originally Posted by Andrew_Chris28 View Post
Bro, have a this little thing in yourself called "confidence".

You need it wherever you are and whatever you do and most of all, believe in yourself. Don't give yourself any reason to regret but tell yourself this, "I have make this decision already and I shan't brood so much over it but to make the best I can from what may be seemingly imposibble..." All the best bro! I may not be from express stream or am I a pro in my studies but should you require motivation and a little zest in you, text me anytime... Be there for ya in a heartbeat
What is the point of confidence? I know that I will fail the damn exams because I struggle at logarithm. I am fine with mockery from people calling me a cross-streamer, n00b etc. But I simply cannot stand failing a subject. Wouldn't it better if I just take literature because I know I can pass that subject?

Sent from my N7005 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

tastycaramel is offline   Add to tastycaramel's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2013, 03:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
fowayne is a jewel in the roughfowayne is a jewel in the rough

 
fowayne's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,689
Join Date: Jul 2009
Likes: 144
Liked 53 Times in 44 Posts
Gender:

Re: Currently struggling with additional mathematics

if u aiming for chemical engineering or any engineering courses, it will still have mathematics inside, including logarithm. wouldn't it be better to try harder instead of giving up the subject?

honestly, do u really dislike going to normal stream or just purely find A maths difficult?

__________________

And all long I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
fowayne is offline   Add to fowayne's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2013, 09:19 AM   #10 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Andrew_Chris28 is just really niceAndrew_Chris28 is just really nice

 
Andrew_Chris28's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,924
Join Date: Sep 2012
Likes: 16
Liked 169 Times in 150 Posts
Gender:

Re: Currently struggling with additional mathematics

Originally Posted by tastycaramel View Post
What is the point of confidence? I know that I will fail the damn exams because I struggle at logarithm. I am fine with mockery from people calling me a cross-streamer, n00b etc. But I simply cannot stand failing a subject. Wouldn't it better if I just take literature because I know I can pass that subject?

Sent from my N7005 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
You know what bro? One of a person's deadly weakness lies in not being able to accept failure... I am not trying to dampen your spirit nor do I want to do so. What I hope to see out from you is that you are able to tell yourself that at the end of day, you played your best. Passing and failing in subjects is part and parcel. In both ways, you still learn. But when you fail, you learn more because it allows you to know that you can still do something about it, perhaps to make a change, buddy...

It's great knowing that you can bear mockery from others and that, my friend, shows just how focus you are in giving your all in all and pay no attention to unnecessary remarks... But if only you are able to accept things as they are, you are definitely made for better things to come

__________________
I'm The Last Nice Guy of my generation
Andrew_Chris28 is offline   Add to Andrew_Chris28's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2013, 10:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
tastycaramel is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 63
Join Date: Apr 2013
Likes: 16
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Gender:


Originally Posted by fowayne View Post
if u aiming for chemical engineering or any engineering courses, it will still have mathematics inside, including logarithm. wouldn't it be better to try harder instead of giving up the subject?

honestly, do u really dislike going to normal stream or just purely find A maths difficult?
I never disliked going to normal stream because I was initially from there. I just find A maths difficult because of logarithm (excluded from Normal stream).
Of course, if I could avoid going to Normal stream, I would not go. It was nightmare and hell for me for two years.

Sent from my N7005 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2


Last edited by tastycaramel; 26th April 2013 at 10:11 PM.
tastycaramel is offline   Add to tastycaramel's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2013, 10:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
tastycaramel is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 63
Join Date: Apr 2013
Likes: 16
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Gender:


Originally Posted by Andrew_Chris28 View Post
You know what bro? One of a person's deadly weakness lies in not being able to accept failure... I am not trying to dampen your spirit nor do I want to do so. What I hope to see out from you is that you are able to tell yourself that at the end of day, you played your best. Passing and failing in subjects is part and parcel. In both ways, you still learn. But when you fail, you learn more because it allows you to know that you can still do something about it, perhaps to make a change, buddy...

It's great knowing that you can bear mockery from others and that, my friend, shows just how focus you are in giving your all in all and pay no attention to unnecessary remarks... But if only you are able to accept things as they are, you are definitely made for better things to come
Today I got back my logarithm test results. Guess what? I got 4/30 for it. I seriously doubt that I can even do my O levels if I cannot even ace a class test. I cannot even do a logarithm graph question.

Frankly speaking, I should have stayed in the normal stream. Because in Normal, logarithm is excluded which makes A maths something you can do with your eyes closed.

Sent from my N7005 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

tastycaramel is offline   Add to tastycaramel's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2013, 11:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
sianboyz has a spectacular aura about

 
Posts: 900
Join Date: Jun 2011
Likes: 6
Liked 35 Times in 30 Posts
Gender:


Originally Posted by tastycaramel View Post
Today I got back my logarithm test results. Guess what? I got 4/30 for it. I seriously doubt that I can even do my O levels if I cannot even ace a class test. I cannot even do a logarithm graph question.

Frankly speaking, I should have stayed in the normal stream. Because in Normal, logarithm is excluded which makes A maths something you can do with your eyes closed.

Sent from my N7005 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
Please do not say that, I was in a similar predicament as you when I was in sec 3. I just completely sucked at logarithms, until around October when it somehow just "clicked". I would also suggest that you take the time to try and understand the purpose of logarithms rather then memorise answers like many others, it would help you in your chemical engineering future.

sianboyz is offline   Add to sianboyz's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2013, 12:41 AM   #14 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
tastycaramel is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 63
Join Date: Apr 2013
Likes: 16
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Gender:


Originally Posted by sianboyz View Post
Please do not say that, I was in a similar predicament as you when I was in sec 3. I just completely sucked at logarithms, until around October when it somehow just "clicked". I would also suggest that you take the time to try and understand the purpose of logarithms rather then memorise answers like many others, it would help you in your chemical engineering future.
Even if I drop A maths, my chemical engineering future is already ruined. I could not even pass Chinese basic papers. This means that I cannot go to jc and my dream job is totally ruined. So why not I just drop A maths and enjoy life?

Sent from my N7005 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2


Last edited by tastycaramel; 27th April 2013 at 12:41 AM.
tastycaramel is offline   Add to tastycaramel's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2013, 12:52 AM   #15 (permalink)
Honesty is a virtue~
Tetrahedron is a jewel in the roughTetrahedron is a jewel in the rough

 
Tetrahedron's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,519
Join Date: Sep 2010
Likes: 16
Liked 156 Times in 111 Posts
Gender:

Re: Currently struggling with additional mathematics

Originally Posted by tastycaramel View Post
Today I got back my logarithm test results. Guess what? I got 4/30 for it. I seriously doubt that I can even do my O levels if I cannot even ace a class test. I cannot even do a logarithm graph question.

Frankly speaking, I should have stayed in the normal stream. Because in Normal, logarithm is excluded which makes A maths something you can do with your eyes closed.

Sent from my N7005 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
Firstly, you should see promotion to Express stream as an opportunity and not a liability. The very reason why you are promoted is because the school is sure that you are of a higher calibre than the other NA students, and you will survive well in Express. Trust their decisions and gain more confidence.

Secondly, Additional Math is a subject that can be trained. Although aptitude will help in Math, as long as there is perseverance in you, you will be able to endure through it. If you need any help in Math (or any subject in particular), feel free to vent it here and the SGClubbers can help you out.

Perhaps I could help you out by summarising logarithm below:
Essentially, logarithm is simply the reverse of indices. Just like the relationship of addition-subtraction and multiplication-division. Since you understood indices, it is much easier to teach logarithm in the most concise form possible.

I always believe that in order for the student to understand formulas, the brain must register formulas as logical. Thus it would be of your interest to derive all the formula of logarithm by yourself (using indices).

Once you grasp the above 2 paragraphs, read this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...mic_identities

This explains all the formulas that you learn and link them to indices for the most of them.

Hope this helps.

__________________
Currently just a wanderer...
Tetrahedron is offline   Add to Tetrahedron's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2013, 01:20 AM   #16 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
tastycaramel is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 63
Join Date: Apr 2013
Likes: 16
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Gender:


I understand what logarithm does. It is about bringing the power of an indices down (ex. lg 100 = 2). It is a fortunate thing that I could get out of Normal stream, but I am also suffering here. Sometimes, I think I am just not suited for maths. No matter how much time I wasted just to flip through the stupid "E" maths book, I always ended up with only 60-70+ compared to combined humanities which I couldn't even be bothered to study.

Sent from my N7005 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

tastycaramel is offline   Add to tastycaramel's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2013, 01:53 AM   #17 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
meinteel will become famous soon enough

 
Posts: 98
Join Date: Apr 2013
Likes: 1
Liked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Gender:

Re: Currently struggling with additional mathematics

Originally Posted by tastycaramel View Post
Even if I drop A maths, my chemical engineering future is already ruined. I could not even pass Chinese basic papers. This means that I cannot go to jc and my dream job is totally ruined. So why not I just drop A maths and enjoy life?

Sent from my N7005 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
If you wish to be a chemical engineer, having a degree (thus JC route) would be beneficial. Otherwise, there are poly courses that offer prospects as chemical engineer. Chinese B papers isn't too difficult, what you need is lots of practice and some extra help along the way. You still have about 1.5 years to brush up everything.

You should note that even if you don't do AMaths now, you will still have to learn many of AMath's topics along the way (within a even shorter time period during which you have much more other subjects/modules to study) should you be taking any courses of the economics, engineering or science field.

I would highly recommend that you get yourself a private tutor to meet you on a weekly basis (1.5-2hours) on the weekends. Spend the tuition time wisely, ASK questions. Don't let the tutor sit there and go through questions. PRACTICE on your own, go to tuition & ask the tutor to go through whatever you have practiced. Direct questions at him, ask him to explain why certain things are done that way.

If you cannot afford to have tuition, approach your school teachers. Be it your own subject teacher or any other teachers in your school teaching that subject. They are usually more than willing to help you. Tell them that you need extra help, ask if it is possible for them to take out some time after school to answer your quires. I have not met a teacher who would reject a student's request for extra help after school.

I've always told my students, you can choose to ignore your studies and enjoy life now. However, if we don't put in any effort to succeed now (ages 10-30) when we are studying or just started working...then you have to be prepared to suffer for the rest of your life (ages 30-80+++). In the later stages of life, you will realise that you have to put in much more (compared to now) for even lesser rewards.

I'm not saying that you cannot enjoy life, but you need to set yourself a goal and work towards your dreams. As students, we need to put in effort to study (beyond school work).

Jia you!

meinteel is offline   Add to meinteel's Reputation Reply With Quote
Members who Liked this post by meinteel:
JANNICEE (28th April 2013)
Old 27th April 2013, 10:51 AM   #18 (permalink)
Honesty is a virtue~
Tetrahedron is a jewel in the roughTetrahedron is a jewel in the rough

 
Tetrahedron's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,519
Join Date: Sep 2010
Likes: 16
Liked 156 Times in 111 Posts
Gender:


The first thing you will need to recognise is that you need to see Math as a useful tool. In Chemical Engineering (or in fact any form of science, engineering and even some social sciences), you will need a certain competency in Math for you to comprehend the subject matter. Not appreciating math at least to this level may be quite bad considering your interest in an engineering degree (which is the 2nd most intensive in Math, only losing to Mathematics majors).

So to put things harshly, you are just scraping the surface of Mathematics currently. In JC you will face even tougher challenges (in H2 math), and in poly you will also have a hard time. Unless you are giving up on your dream, learn to at least appreciate Math as a useful tool. No need to embrace it like math majors would. Just acknowledge it and use it well.

Sent from my Xperia Z.

__________________
Currently just a wanderer...
Tetrahedron is offline   Add to Tetrahedron's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2013, 11:14 AM   #19 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
tastycaramel is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 63
Join Date: Apr 2013
Likes: 16
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Gender:


I don't hate mathematics personally. In fact, I actually enjoyed doing mathematics in my lower secondary life because mathematics questions are straight forward. Of course, mathematics would only be my third favorite subject - losing to English and Science. But now when I came to sec 3, my additional mathematics actually scored higher than my elementary mathematics for CA1. Soon, when I moved on to logarithm, I was like 'Wtf is this bullshit?'. I already had some problems with surds back but thankfully, my teacher gave me extra remedial and was able to get a pitiful B.

With all this struggling and problems, I think I would just give up additional mathematics together with Applied subject - Fundamentals of electronics. With all that getting out of my way, I can get straight ace like last year without any sweat.

Sent from my N7005 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2


Last edited by tastycaramel; 27th April 2013 at 11:15 AM.
tastycaramel is offline   Add to tastycaramel's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2013, 11:23 AM   #20 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Andrew_Chris28 is just really niceAndrew_Chris28 is just really nice

 
Andrew_Chris28's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,924
Join Date: Sep 2012
Likes: 16
Liked 169 Times in 150 Posts
Gender:

Re: Currently struggling with additional mathematics

Originally Posted by tastycaramel View Post
Today I got back my logarithm test results. Guess what? I got 4/30 for it. I seriously doubt that I can even do my O levels if I cannot even ace a class test. I cannot even do a logarithm graph question.

Frankly speaking, I should have stayed in the normal stream. Because in Normal, logarithm is excluded which makes A maths something you can do with your eyes closed.

Sent from my N7005 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
I may not have been through what you are currently experiencing... Mainly because I don't have those subjects back then when I was student but I can firmly give you this advice, "Be at your best in anything you do". Yes, you may pass and you may even fail but it's the learning process that makes it all worthwhile

__________________
I'm The Last Nice Guy of my generation
Andrew_Chris28 is offline   Add to Andrew_Chris28's Reputation Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Struggling in my walk with God and i seek help jieminkeong Singapore Christian Forums 10 21st May 2012 11:49 AM
Struggling with debt XiiaoCurd International & Singapore News 11 21st May 2010 01:59 PM
Additional Mathematics Challenge! Icystrike Math Help 10 22nd November 2009 09:18 PM
Help: Struggling with Chemistry & Bio tissuemaddness School Life 22 7th March 2009 11:00 PM
Additional Mathematics Needed For JC? LilRomeo School Life 13 12th January 2009 06:29 AM

» Sponsors
Watch Free Movies Online
Celebrity Gossip
Food Delivery

» Facebook Fans
» What's Going On?
Title, Username, & Date
Ritter Sport chocolate recalled due to undeclared allergen
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova
I really hate my mother!!!
Mum's Kitchen Catering and Cherish Delights get licences suspended after nearly 40 people...
Transcend RDF9K2 All-in-One Card Reader
Transcend ESD250C, a portable SSD that’s super classy
Stupid court of appeal gives red light running driver who hit pedestrian 15% discount
How PAP exploited racial differences to impose FASCIST rule over Singapore.
Up to S$7250 of government $ misused for buying each vote in Singapore?
Funky Fields organic vegan spreadable recalled due to 'undisclosed allergen'
100 hawksbill turtles released into the sea after rare hatching on Sentosa
Inspirational Songs
Repost comment.
MOH, SFA investigating after 18 typhoid fever cases in 3 weeks
By militarily invading Hong Kong, Xi Jingping is setting in motion, the wheels of nuc
Deng XiaoPing original vision for HKG- China reunification was for the two to unite a
HSA warns against three products
Warning : Blacklist buyer/adopter Alert
512GB Transcend 830S M.2 SSD Review
Poisonous PAPers.
Featured Photos
by marisoljames322
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos
13619 comments
by marisoljames322
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos
13619 comments
by pdsubbu
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos
13619 comments
by Vikas Dhar
· · ·
Photography
35 photos
36 comments
by aaudreygan
· · ·
Guy Photos
1581 photos
946 comments
by aaudreygan
· · ·
Girl Photos
4351 photos
28606 comments
by a8paris
· · ·
Guy Photos
1581 photos
946 comments
by a8paris
· · ·
Guy Photos
1581 photos
946 comments
by aaricia
· · ·
Girl Photos
4351 photos
28606 comments
by aaricia
· · ·
Girl Photos
4351 photos
28606 comments

 

All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright© 2004-2013 SGClub.com. All rights reserved.