do i like him? - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > SGClub Community > Ladies Lounge » do i like him?

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st November 2009, 01:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
New SGClubber
pheona is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
do i like him?

it is my first thread here.
quite vexed over something. and so i thought of letting it out here.
i've just got myself a bf 4 months back.... and a good male friend of mine who likes me,had stopped contacting me for 3 months (after he came to know that i am attached) till i msg him one day as i do not wish to lose a friend just like this.

however...things do not work out so nice in my current r/s.my bf & i always ended up quarreling.sigh, i'm really tired of it.and on the other hand,my good friend confessed to me that he still likes me despite i am attached.he told me that he just want to be there for me whenever i am feeling down.

i realised that i msg him everyday without fail, in fact i have slowly opened up myself to him except that i never shared with him about my personal problem, e.g. my r/s stuff.

i enjoyed his company when we went to gym,and never expected that we click well.as if we have known for a very long time.long lost friend?

upon a particular topic,i even told him,"if i do not get married by then,you marry me lor, lol !"
he took it seriously,and he sounded happy..from then,he called me "dear" till i told him not to call me that again.

my bf is in his own world,as if i am extinct.before we went steady,he always asked me out.and now....we quarreled over trivial matters.oh well....let's not talk about my bf.

do you girls think that i like my good friend too?seriously,i do not know....need some little advices.

Sponsors:
Add to pheona's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 21st November 2009, 08:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
oreobiscuit is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: do i like him?

Originally Posted by pheona View Post
it is my first thread here.
quite vexed over something. and so i thought of letting it out here.
i've just got myself a bf 4 months back.... and a good male friend of mine who likes me,had stopped contacting me for 3 months (after he came to know that i am attached) till i msg him one day as i do not wish to lose a friend just like this.

however...things do not work out so nice in my current r/s.my bf & i always ended up quarreling.sigh, i'm really tired of it.and on the other hand,my good friend confessed to me that he still likes me despite i am attached.he told me that he just want to be there for me whenever i am feeling down.

i realised that i msg him everyday without fail, in fact i have slowly opened up myself to him except that i never shared with him about my personal problem, e.g. my r/s stuff.

i enjoyed his company when we went to gym,and never expected that we click well.as if we have known for a very long time.long lost friend?

upon a particular topic,i even told him,"if i do not get married by then,you marry me lor, lol !"
he took it seriously,and he sounded happy..from then,he called me "dear" till i told him not to call me that again.

my bf is in his own world,as if i am extinct.before we went steady,he always asked me out.and now....we quarreled over trivial matters.oh well....let's not talk about my bf.

do you girls think that i like my good friend too?seriously,i do not know....need some little advices.
As you said those things, did you really meant it?
If you don't, tell him you don't.
He might not take it as if you're joking cause he even called you dear.

oreobiscuit is offline   Add to oreobiscuit's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 21st November 2009, 10:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
CareCare is on a distinguished road

maybe your feeling to your so called long lost friend is just a close frenz to you.. that y when you sad or down, you will think of him.. You feel that you like him, maybe is a liking as a frenz and not BGR like.. So you have to listen your heart and figure it out is it love or like between you and him.. as for ur bf, you have to find him out and talk.. Sort out the problem between you and him.. Good luck to you..

Old 21st November 2009, 10:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
New SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

thanks.
i did tried talking to my bf in a nice manner,but still,it always ended up in argument.
my other female friend told me if she were me,why not give her good friend a chance instead of quarreling with her bf everytime?
seriously,i have enough of quarrels. i'm afraid i can't take it anymore.but then,my bf treats me not bad at times too.
oh my gosh...

pheona is offline   Add to pheona's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 21st November 2009, 11:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
oreobiscuit is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pheona View Post
thanks.
i did tried talking to my bf in a nice manner,but still,it always ended up in argument.
my other female friend told me if she were me,why not give her good friend a chance instead of quarreling with her bf everytime?
seriously,i have enough of quarrels. i'm afraid i can't take it anymore.but then,my bf treats me not bad at times too.
oh my gosh...
at times, no, girls want it everytime

oreobiscuit is offline   Add to oreobiscuit's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 22nd November 2009, 08:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
ahhuii91 will become famous soon enough

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

maybe your friend is giving you the "love" that your bf nv give..
that why you think you like him?
ask yourself, do you still see your bf in the future?
if no, i guess you no longer love your bf..

Old 22nd November 2009, 04:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
New SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i still meet up with my bf,but always ended up quarreling most of the time.i'm really afraid i can't take it anymore.
about the marriage thingy which i have told my good friend,i think i really mean it.
long way to go anyway. lol
i admit that i care for my good friend too.was worried for him when he was jobless last year.

Old 22nd November 2009, 06:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
sbalisa is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

worrying for a friend is sorta like standard.. alot of ppl worry for their friend not = they wanna be with their friend..

y dun u imagine.. if u break wif ur bf.. will u still wanna be wif him and do everything it takes to patch??

i oso always quarrel wif my bf.. not like i dun love him anymore.. hell i'm quarreling wif him now as i'm typing this.. i say i tired wanna slp and he say i always wanna slp -.- like i cannot slp liddat..

sbalisa is offline   Add to sbalisa's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2009, 05:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
Blithe is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

yea...u obviously haf some feelings for your guy friend...BUT it may not be romantic love...you were prob feeling lonely coz your boyfriend is not treating you well...its easy to feel vulnerable wen we're frustrated with our boyfriend...the minute some guy gives u the attention u need...u kinda tink....hmmm..maybe my boyfriend and i are jus not suited for each other...if u break it off with your boyfriend, to be with your guy friend...then im not sure if u'll be happy at all...why not take tis time to ask yourself...why are u quarrelin' wit your boyfriend so often...could it be a personal issue on your part that require resolving? Maybe wen u pin-point the problem...then make a decision on who's gona make u happier to be wit....

Blithe is offline   Add to Blithe's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2009, 01:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
simplepris has a spectacular aura about

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Actually I think it's pretty easy for feelings (好感) to develop between a guy and a girl, especially when they are pretty close friends.

Auntie me has encountered that many times over the years.. Boy and Girl become friends.. Can click well.. Show care and concern for each other.. And the probability of 1 party developing feelings for the other? Prolly 80% or higher? Probability of both parties developing mutual feelings for each other? Maybe 50% or more? Higher probability rate if both are single and both have similar 条件s.

It's freaking easy to fall in love.. But very, very hard to STAY in love. Which I think this line kinda summarise the TS's situation? =\

Think about it bah. Your bf and your friend. Who do you choose. If you choose your bf, quit opening up your heart to your friend. (Still can be friends, but do keep some emotional distance! And dont even joke about being together. Make it clear that you wont consider him while you are still with your bf) If you choose your friend, break up with your bf.

My friend is stuck with this situation: The girl is dating him.. But she loves her bf a lot. According to my friend. Although I cant understand why she can slp with my friend REGULARLY when she claimed to love her bf. (Ya, my friend is not her bf. @.@) The r/s is quite stagnant.. I guess my friend was (is?) sorta some thrill in her boring love life. She was just playing.. But she got serious w/o realising it. So now she's stuck in a pretty complicated situation. She and my friend has break-patch-break-patch dunno how many times liao. Zzz. And ya, the poor bf knows nth about it.

So hope none of you kena this wor.. *Touchwood*

BEAR BEAR FAMILY TREE CLUB
Team Member --- simplepris aka Simple Bear Bear
simplepris is offline   Add to simplepris's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2009, 01:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
sbalisa is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by simplepris View Post
Actually I think it's pretty easy for feelings (好感) to develop between a guy and a girl, especially when they are pretty close friends.

Auntie me has encountered that many times over the years.. Boy and Girl become friends.. Can click well.. Show care and concern for each other.. And the probability of 1 party developing feelings for the other? Prolly 80% or higher? Probability of both parties developing mutual feelings for each other? Maybe 50% or more? Higher probability rate if both are single and both have similar 条件s.

It's freaking easy to fall in love.. But very, very hard to STAY in love. Which I think this line kinda summarise the TS's situation? =\

Think about it bah. Your bf and your friend. Who do you choose. If you choose your bf, quit opening up your heart to your friend. (Still can be friends, but do keep some emotional distance! And dont even joke about being together. Make it clear that you wont consider him while you are still with your bf) If you choose your friend, break up with your bf.

My friend is stuck with this situation: The girl is dating him.. But she loves her bf a lot. According to my friend. Although I cant understand why she can slp with my friend REGULARLY when she claimed to love her bf. (Ya, my friend is not her bf. @.@) The r/s is quite stagnant.. I guess my friend was (is?) sorta some thrill in her boring love life. She was just playing.. But she got serious w/o realising it. So now she's stuck in a pretty complicated situation. She and my friend has break-patch-break-patch dunno how many times liao. Zzz. And ya, the poor bf knows nth about it.

1st i hav to say poor bf to hav gf cheatin on him..
bt then the girl hav to think which guy is more impt to her (oso say to TS)..
cannot 1 leg step 2 boat.. or not ltr 1 day e boats split then she drop into the water..

sbalisa is offline   Add to sbalisa's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2009, 07:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
New SGClubber
annneocy is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i dont understand how can anyone stay attached with a person when he/she doesnt like him/her anymore...if you dump him and he really loves you its not good you will break his heart...and you cant even stay attached to a person you dont love anymore...
mmm just do what your heart says...

annneocy is offline   Add to annneocy's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2009, 08:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
New SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by simplepris View Post

from your avatar/profile,don't think you are older. lol
about your friend's situation,guess they are flings.
i'm tired,don't wish to think so much.just wanna be happy everyday.call it an escape from reality,couldn't care anymore.

thanks for all the replies, sisters.

Old 5th December 2009, 11:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
Dabb is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

If i were in your position i'd leave my current bf and see how far me and the gd can go ??
But do just it if you feel like and if there's no feeling between you and ur current you gotta be careful don't make a stupid move and hurt them you're gonna be in trouble.

Yeah but you definately need some time to see whether you're really falling for ur friend. You need to test him and get to know him before you make the move and break up with your current bf be careful don't rush into making decisions who knows maybe you'll end up being regretful over dumping ur current bf and may realize you loved him so much more than ur fren.

We only realise how precious it is to us when its gone, you know what i mean ?

Dabb is offline   Add to Dabb's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2009, 06:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
AnnG is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

You really have to sort out your thoughts, girl. Find out whats keeping your guy friend from going after you in the 1st place since you mention that his interested in you? Is he unsure 'bout his own feelings too? Why did you suddenly realise that you might like him now and not then? Is it 'coz you knew that he had feelings for you and subconsciously makes you think that you feel for him too whereas the fact is no??? Think carefully before action otherwise you'll live with regrets

AnnG is offline   Add to AnnG's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2009, 08:58 PM   #16 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
mschan is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yes, I think you like him. It's evident when you enjoy being with him. I suggest that you let go of your current bf now if it's not making you happy. But don't enter into a relationship with your friend right away until you are sure bout your feelings.

mschan is offline   Add to mschan's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2009, 05:55 AM   #17 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
Syana is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

This is what is exactly happening to me!!! The only problem is that my bf and my friend are friends :S Now I don't know who I have to choose...

Syana is offline   Add to Syana's Reputation Reply With Quote

» Sponsors
Watch Free Movies Online
Celebrity Gossip
Food Delivery

» Facebook Fans
» What's Going On?
Title, Username, & Date
Repost comment.
[Maid abuse] Singapore is a very evil and lawless country. There is broad daylight i
Stupid court of appeal gives red light running driver who hit pedestrian 15% discount
Mum's Kitchen Catering and Cherish Delights get licences suspended after nearly 40 people...
[PMD-pedestrian rules] Singapore Court judges are high handed and biased or court rep
Post anything random on this thread.
Ritter Sport chocolate recalled due to undeclared allergen
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova
I really hate my mother!!!
Transcend RDF9K2 All-in-One Card Reader
Transcend ESD250C, a portable SSD that’s super classy
How PAP exploited racial differences to impose FASCIST rule over Singapore.
Up to S$7250 of government $ misused for buying each vote in Singapore?
Funky Fields organic vegan spreadable recalled due to 'undisclosed allergen'
100 hawksbill turtles released into the sea after rare hatching on Sentosa
Inspirational Songs
MOH, SFA investigating after 18 typhoid fever cases in 3 weeks
By militarily invading Hong Kong, Xi Jingping is setting in motion, the wheels of nuc
Deng XiaoPing original vision for HKG- China reunification was for the two to unite a
HSA warns against three products
Featured Photos
by marisoljames322
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos
13619 comments
by marisoljames322
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos
13619 comments