Dreams that came true in real life - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » Dreams that came true in real life

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th February 2013, 11:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
4llen_AnGel will become famous soon enough

Liked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Dreams that came true in real life

Hi there yup, as mentioned in the title heading, do you have any dreams that really came true in real life?

I do have a few dreams-mainly abt frens gathering or family gathering. i remembered saying those words in my dreams and these words/environment are echoed in reality.(really weird O_O) got premonitions ppl are going to call me and they always do =.=

Sponsors:
Add to 4llen_AnGel's Reputation Reply With Quote
Members who Liked this post by 4llen_AnGel:
UltimaOnline (18th March 2013)
Old 15th February 2013, 06:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
PaperWarrior is on a distinguished road

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: Dreams that came true in real life

dejavu perhaps??

PaperWarrior is offline   Add to PaperWarrior's Reputation Reply With Quote
Members who Liked this post by PaperWarrior:
4llen_AnGel (16th February 2013)
Old 15th February 2013, 08:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
christmas_ has a brilliant futurechristmas_ has a brilliant futurechristmas_ has a brilliant futurechristmas_ has a brilliant futurechristmas_ has a brilliant futurechristmas_ has a brilliant futurechristmas_ has a brilliant future

Liked 523 Times in 453 Posts

Only once it came true.

christmas_ is offline   Add to christmas_'s Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2013, 06:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
A Levels H1 & H2 Chemistry Tuition @ BedokFunland JC
UltimaOnline is a glorious beacon of lightUltimaOnline is a glorious beacon of lightUltimaOnline is a glorious beacon of lightUltimaOnline is a glorious beacon of light

Liked 260 Times in 235 Posts

These are two separate but related phenomenona :

One is precognitive or prophetic glimpses, the other is DejaVu.

Precognitive or prophetic glimpses are usually granted or gifted (or at least guided) by a higher consciousness, such as one's own higher self, guides & helpers, angelic beings, or evolutionary orientor. This is done for the purpose of guidance and/or warning.

DejaVu is a manifestation of what may be understood in human terms as the consciousness glimpsing or looping across time, ie. consciential time travel. Unlike precognition or prophecy, DejaVu is a natural reminder that the true nature of Time is non-linear, and that consciousness is multi-dimensional and can thus perceive this as DejaVu glimpses.

UltimaOnline is offline   Add to UltimaOnline's Reputation Reply With Quote
Members who Liked this post by UltimaOnline:
4llen_AnGel (13th March 2013)
Old 13th March 2013, 08:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Originally Posted by UltimaOnline View Post
These are two separate but related phenomenona :

One is precognitive or prophetic glimpses, the other is DejaVu.

Precognitive or prophetic glimpses are usually granted or gifted (or at least guided) by a higher consciousness, such as one's own higher self, guides & helpers, angelic beings, or evolutionary orientor. This is done for the purpose of guidance and/or warning.

DejaVu is a manifestation of what may be understood in human terms as the consciousness glimpsing or looping across time, ie. consciential time travel. Unlike precognition or prophecy, DejaVu is a natural reminder that the true nature of Time is non-linear, and that consciousness is multi-dimensional and can thus perceive this as DejaVu glimpses.
wow...u have read up on this issue before?

4llen_AnGel is offline   Add to 4llen_AnGel's Reputation Reply With Quote
Members who Liked this post by 4llen_AnGel:
UltimaOnline (13th March 2013)
Old 13th March 2013, 09:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
A Levels H1 & H2 Chemistry Tuition @ BedokFunland JC
UltimaOnline is a glorious beacon of lightUltimaOnline is a glorious beacon of lightUltimaOnline is a glorious beacon of lightUltimaOnline is a glorious beacon of light

Liked 260 Times in 235 Posts

Originally Posted by 4llen_AnGel View Post
wow...u have read up on this issue before?
Let's just say Chemistry education is only what I do to put bread on the table. My real purpose of this lifetime (actually, of most of my lifetimes) has to do with spirituality education (ie. sharing the awareness of understanding the purpose of life and death, what happens between lifetimes, karma, reincarnation, ghosts, psychic phenomena, angels, extraterrestrials, guides & helpers, supernatural, etc, but without the need for dogma or religion).

Dr Michael Newton, a clinical psychologist, was an atheist (no belief in religion or spirituality of any kind) when he first started out. He was very good at hypnosis and helping his patients deal with their psychological issues, so much so that in the course of his work, when instructing his patients to go back in time to when they first began to encounter the roots of their issue, some of them started reporting going back into their past lives.

At first, being an atheist, that disturbed Dr Newton. Afterall, while some other psychologists were already practicing past life regression and therapy, Dr Newton himself was an atheist, and so was reluctant to accept the idea of past lives. But he was an excellent scientist and highly professional psychologist, and decided to keep an open mind, and continued to work with his patients including past life links, where relevant. Eventually, because all his patients who worked with their issues including their past lives made full recoveries, it meant that psychologically speaking, there must have been some truth to the matter, and Dr Michael Newton began to (reluctantly, at first) accept the possibility in his own mind and heart. But he rejected religion still, and at this point, would describe himself as somewhere between an atheist and a free thinker. (Today, Dr Michael Newton is a free thinker, who understands that there is no need to have a religion; every person has free will, and is self-responsible for his/her own choices, decisions and actions.)

Then, several years later, came the shocker. At that time (several decades ago), while there were other clinical psychologists who also dealt in past life regression and therapy, no other clinical psychologist on the planet, had any idea on what happened in between lifetimes (what we shall term as "the intermissive period", an International Academy of Consciousness terminology rather than Dr Michael Newton's terminology). So most people, including the other psychologists, either assumed that nothing much or important occurred in between lifetimes, or nothing happens at all in between lifetimes, or that it was something that for whatever reason, physically incarnate human beings could not, or were not allowed, to know.

Again, because Dr Michael Newton was an excellent clinical psychologist, he developed and used deeper states of hypnosis (requiring more time and effort) than any of his contemporary psychologists, and improved upon his methods throughout the years.

There was this clinical patient of his, a woman who described suffering from a terrible sense of missing her 'real family of loved ones', and she wasn't referring to her immediate family members in this lifetime. So Dr Newton regressed her into her various past lives, and she did manage to glimpse some individual members of her 'real family of loved ones', but there were only scattered here and there all across her different past lives, and she still felt sad and missed them terribly, lamenting that even in these past lives, her 'real family of loves ones' were never altogether at once, the feeling and soul memory of such that was causing her the powerful emotional longing.

After many months of intensive past life regressions, Dr Newton still couldn't get at the root of this woman patient's longing. Becoming understandably impatient and frustrated, one day Dr Newton couldn't take it anymore, and tried something extremely direct, "Ok was there ever a time in which all your real family of loved ones were present with you together?", and she replied excitedly, "Yes!", and Dr Michael Newton exclaimed, "All right then, go back to that time, right now!"

To both their surprise and subsequently (when Dr Newton began to realized what was going on) even Dr Newton's shock, she had managed to go, with full conscious awareness, back into the time in between lifetimes, her intermissive periods! That was the first time anyone (in documented clinical psychology cases) could actually recall not just their past lives, but their intermissive periods.

Soon, Dr Newton realized that, among other things, one of the key reasons why he succeeded in accessing the intermissive period for the first time, and succeed where other clinical psychologists failed so far, was his own method requiring a deeper state of hypnosis, significantly deeper than the hynotic state used by other psychologists to access past lives.

Over the years, Dr Newton continued to improve his techniques, and share them with other clinical psychologists (at least the ones who were open minded enough), and soon, more and more clinical patients, both of Dr Newton as well as of other clinical psychologists who used deeper states of hypnosis, began accessing and working not just with their past lives, but with their intermissive periods as well.

Over many years, Dr Michael Newton realized one thing : out of hundreds of his own case studies of patients who recalled their in between lifetimes or intermissive periods, regardless of their personal religious beliefs in the ordinary waking state (eg. from atheist to agnostic to free thinkers to those in abrahamic monotheistic religions such as christianity, islam, etc, polytheistic religions such as hinduism etc, philosophical systems such as buddhism, etc, paganistic religions such as wicca or witchcraft, shamanism, etc, even to those in various unorthodox religions such as various cults eg. scientology etc, occultic practices, even satanism, etc), ALL of them when regressed into the intermissive period, all described the 'spirit world' or extraphysical or intermissive period consistently, and they ALL agreed that :

It totally doesn't matter what religion you belong to, or whether you even have a religion at all. The only thing that really matters is, how you live your life (including your actions and how you affect others), and what's in your heart (ie. your intentions).

There are also two questions that will be asked of every soul after he/she has just completed his/her lifetime or discarnated, and although the exact phrasing and line of questioning may differ, but will still be along the lines of :

In this lifetime just over, What have you learnt, and Whom have you helped?

The questions asked during a Life Review, which takes place sometime after a lifetime is over, though not immediately (it varies from person to person), of which the above 2 questions are asked in some form or other, are not meant to interrogate or judge (there is no judgement, no heaven and no hell), but are meant to guide, assist and prepare for the next few lifetimes (in a similar manner as how in the corporate world these days, the department holds a so-called 'post-mortem review' to learn from the project just completed, to perform better in future projects).

There actually three sources (amongst many, actually) that I recommend anyone interested in understanding your own past lives or intermissive period experiences to seek out. Afterall, the purpose of your lifetime (which is unique to every individual, like a specially written list of objectives or syllabus), which we may term as one's existential program (also known as one's life plan), is largely planned by yourself in your last intermissive period, in collaboration and advisement with your guides & helpers, spiritual teachers and angels, council of elders and evolutionary orientor (much like how friends, parents, school teachers, guidance and career counsellors, will offer you advice to help your plan and decide on the next step in your life, your career, etc). In other words, no 'god' or external authority tells you or imposes upon you what you must do, or what this lifetime is about, it is your own free will and responsibility, to decide for yourself, to plan for yourself, to make the most of this lifetime, for yourself (directly) and for everyone else (indirectly).

Most of the important people in your life (friends, family, lovers, etc, both current ones, as well as the ones you've not yet met), will already have been known to you as associates, friends, family, lovers etc, in past intermissive periods and past lifetimes. Hence, love at first sight, is really a manifestation of a karmic agenda or objective. Karma and reincarnation is not punishment (as many wrongly think), but rather are tools for personal consciential evolution, and assistantiality or working productively with others.

The 3 sources are :

1) Hilarion Reading, in which you get to ask any personal questions you have (eg. relationship, medical, career, supernatural, spiritual, etc), particularly suitable are questions seeking advice, eg. Aunt/Uncle Agony type questions. You use credit/debit card to pay for your Reading, which you can download as an mp3 after it's done. I'll share a little more about the Hilarion Reading below.
http://hilarion.com/infoch.html

2) Dr Michael Newton's Life-between-Life or Intermissive Period regression therapy. Unless you're willing and have the time and money to travel to USA or Europe, the nearest clinical psychologist proficient in Dr Michael Newton's methods, is Dr Teoh Hooi Meng.
http://www.newtoninstitute.org/members-info.php?name=44

3) International Academy of Consciousness. An institution or University dedicated to studying consciousness and existentialism. Some of the courses offered are open to anyone, while other more advanced courses require prior experience in prerequisite modues, and/or a professional degree in Medicine, Clinical Psychology, etc. Interestingly, some of the lectures and tutorials of the more advanced modules, take place outside the body, ie. the course instructor together with extraphysical guides & helpers will assist in helping the course participants project their consciousness out-of-body together, and the learning will take place in the extraphysical.
http://www.iacworld.org/

-------------------------------------------

More info on the Hilarion Reading, for those interested :

Disclaimer : I have no commercial connection with the channeler (ie. I don't get any commission of any kind whatsoever), who is located in California.

Here's a true account of a friend of mine, Sean (who stays in Bedok), who did his Hilarion Reading about 12 years ago, upon my recommendation.

When Sean got his Hilarion Reading (back then, casettle tape, these days, mp3 download), he shared with me the following :

He told me, "There's something that I never told anyone, not even my closest family members or friends. When I was in primary school, there were a couple of years that I often had this recurring nightmare, in which I was dressed in medieval clothing, and I was chased by angry mobs carrying torches and pitchforks, and I had to run away from them, sometimes into the forest. I couldn't understand these nightmares, and I didn't think anyone would understand, and so I never told anyone about these nightmares. Eventually after a few years, the nightmares stopped, and I totally forgot about them... until I listened to my Hilarion Reading."

Among the questions he asked, was one that I recommend everyone ask, which is "Can Hilarion please describe some of my more relevant past lives, and how karma from these lifetimes relate to my present life".

In Sean's Reading, Hilarion described a past life in medieval England, in which Sean was a herbalist and healer. Because he was so skilled with herbs their medicinal properties, he was the target of jealousy and rivalry, and because people were highly superstitious back then, it was easy for others who were manipulative, to accuse him of sorcery and witchcraft. Hilarion described how, as a consequence, superstitious mobs thinking he was a sorcerer or witch, would then try to hunt him down to kill him, and Hilarion described how he had to flee from village to village, even into the forests at night. And interestingly, Hilarion even specified the name of Sean's medieval past life (as a herbalist healer), as well as the date/century this lifetime occurred.

This is a true account. And I've many such validations from the multiple Hilarion Readings that I've encouraged many Singaporeans to do. Jon C Fox (the channeler who lives in California) has a busy full time engineering job, and he's only offering this service out of goodwill, and charging a token sum of US$150 (eh now Singdollar US dollar exchange rate very favourable leh) to avoid frivolous abuse of this service. Also, in recent years due to overwhelming Hilarion Reading applications, Jon has implemented a rule : you can only do a Hilarion Reading at most once every 6 months, and not any more frequently.

If anyone is serious about doing the Reading, and have further questions to ask, feel free to PM me.

-----------------------------------------

Astrology :

It's not the date and time of your birth that determines your karma and your life plan, but the other way around. Based on the unique nature of your own karma and your life plan, your date and time of birth will be arranged (with assistance from guides & helpers, who are able to psychically influence physical and biochemical events, such as the date and time of birth). This is done as a sort of encoded information, for those who would use astrology to seek guidance. However, because (just as medical doctors disgaree with each other) there are different schools of astrology using different systems. Hence, you are advised to exercise your own discretion and intuition, rather than blindly rely on dogma of any form. This is, of course, also the case for the following :

Tarot :

The Tarot is a system of angelic guidance, in which specialized guide & helper beings, known as the Tarot angels, psychically manipulate the tarot cards to administer guidance and advice. This they do as a free service to those who are genuine in seeking advice from the Tarot. To maximize the use of the Tarot, you are advised to ask your questions in the form of advice (ie. Uncle/Aunt Agony type of questions), and utilize your intuition to be telephatically open to the Tarot angels' messages, of which the role of the physical cards are merely scaffolding symbols that make it easier for you to telepathically receive communication from the Tarot angels and your guides & helpers.

Palmistry :

The lines on your palm, as well as the whorl patterns on your fingertips, are clues that are psychically written by specialized guide & helper angelic beings. As with Astrology, it is your karma and life plan that determines your palm and fingertip patterns, not the other way around. This is done (as with all other systems discussed in this post), for the purpose of guidance to those who ask for it.

Thumb : anger, temper, ego.
Index finger : faith (not in any religion, but in a deeper purpose to existence).
Middle finger : self-esteem, self-image, self-respect.
Ring finger : attitude towards money and materialism.
Little finger : attitude towards sex and members of the opposite sex (ie. whether you have a healthy, respectful, loving relationship with members of the opposite sex; as opposed to an exploitative, manipulative, misogynistic attitude, eg. molest, rape, sexual blackmail, sexual
slavery, etc).

For fingertip patterns, right hand represents the most recent past lifetime, while left hand represents the average of all lifetimes prior. In this lifetime, it's completely up to your own free will.

For palm patterns, right hand represents the most probable possibilities (with karma and free will factored in), while left hand represents the next most probable possibilities.

FengShui :

For different individuals, different symbols represent different ideas. Hence, FengShui is a highly individualized system of symbolic communication, but is unforunately over dogmatized by greedy individuals trying to profit from this. As with medical doctors and astrologers, different FengShui masters have different interpretations and ideas of working with this. Therefore, rely on your own intuition.

It is not the symbols themselves that attract reality (eg. wealth, success). but rather what you take the symbols to mean for yourself, that as you interpret such in your mind and heart, this generates the corresponding psychic energy that attracts a corresponding manifestation into physical reality.

Another point to note, is that you guides & helpers are aware of your own personal symbology, and will work with such accordingly. For instance, should a snake represent treachery & danger to a person, the guides & helpers will use the symbol of a snake to warn the person of treachery & danger. To another person, the snake may symbolize cunning & intelligence, and so for this person, the guides & helpers will use the symbol of a snake to remind the person to exercise cunning & intelligence. The guides & helpers are able to present symbols, such as a snake, to your consciousness in various ways :

In a dream. This is a common means to communicating various ideas to you, used by your guides & helpers. In real-life; they can psychically influence both the animal's mind (eg. snake, bird, cat, etc), as well as influence your own mind, to cross paths in real-life, if necessary.

On the internet, in magazines, in newspaper articles, billboard advertisements (eg. on Orchard roard LCD displays, on SBS buses, etc), movies or TV programs. They can psychically influence the timing of which you are pondering over a particular question, and then the symbol (eg. of a snake, of money, or a relationship, of life and death, etc) appears in front of you as such.

And so on and so forth, for all possible symbols.

------------------------------------

Originally Posted by EightyOne View Post
I always have believed in occult sciences and anything peculiar since young. Didnt xpect the thread to come from you mr ultima
Well, (to anyone reading this) if you're genuinely interested in such matters (ie. psychic, supernatural, spiritual, etc), and you consider yourself a free thinker (or at least a free thinking, open-minded kind of christian, buddhist, muslim, hindu, etc), you may PM me with your home address, and I'll send you (via SingPost) some recommended reading materials, completely free-of-charge, no strings attached.

And, feel free to continue posting any questions (whether H2 Chem or psychic/supernatural/spiritual) on SgClub, I'll assist as I deem appropriate.

Last edited by UltimaOnline; 14th March 2013 at 02:59 PM.
UltimaOnline is offline   Add to UltimaOnline's Reputation Reply With Quote
Members who Liked this post by UltimaOnline:
4llen_AnGel (18th March 2013)
Old 13th March 2013, 10:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Lemon Breeland
poop is just really nicepoop is just really nice

Liked 176 Times in 142 Posts

I once had a dream that my Windows Start Button disappeared, and I was terrified because I couldn't access any programs nor my files. Windows became useless and I felt helpless. That was several years back. I'm serious, not kidding here.

Those who are using Windows 8 should why.

poop is offline   Add to poop's Reputation Reply With Quote
Members who Liked this post by poop:
4llen_AnGel (24th March 2013)
Old 13th March 2013, 10:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
중요 인물
noorizone has a spectacular aura about

Liked 73 Times in 62 Posts

Passing my N level result but failing my O level result. Oh my WHY SO ACCURATE?!

Old 13th March 2013, 11:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
sellRAGEanarchy has a spectacular aura about

Liked 44 Times in 44 Posts

i dream of waking up
strange but i did

Thank you (^_^)/
sellRAGEanarchy is offline   Add to sellRAGEanarchy's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2013, 04:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Gingerbread333 is a jewel in the roughGingerbread333 is a jewel in the rough

Liked 98 Times in 95 Posts

I dreamt that i got 15 points for O lvls... unfortunately, it did come true.

Recently had a dream of my relative, passed away and nobody found out until they notice a stench coming from the house. I had this dream for about 4 times in 2 months already. Not sure whether this is something that i should be worrying about.

Gingerbread333 is offline   Add to Gingerbread333's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 24th March 2013, 11:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Originally Posted by poop View Post
I once had a dream that my Windows Start Button disappeared, and I was terrified because I couldn't access any programs nor my files. Windows became useless and I felt helpless. That was several years back. I'm serious, not kidding here.

Those who are using Windows 8 should why.
the moment when yr program/comp crash or malfunction... guess its always better to save a backup copy in a thumbdrive ><

Old 24th March 2013, 11:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Originally Posted by noorizone View Post
Passing my N level result but failing my O level result. Oh my WHY SO ACCURATE?!

:< so you are reattempting yr o level again? jyjy dun give up k!!!

Old 24th March 2013, 11:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Originally Posted by Gingerbread333 View Post
I dreamt that i got 15 points for O lvls... unfortunately, it did come true.

Recently had a dream of my relative, passed away and nobody found out until they notice a stench coming from the house. I had this dream for about 4 times in 2 months already. Not sure whether this is something that i should be worrying about.
actually to be frank, fifteen points nt that bad >< if u work haid in jc or poly u can still eventually get into a good uni with the course u want it doesn't determine yr ultimate success.

woah omg...i think just in case, if you are close to this relative of yrs, keep in contact wif him or her occasionally..>< sorry ah i am a bit paranoid abt dreams sometimes..

Last edited by 4llen_AnGel; 24th March 2013 at 11:03 PM.
Old 26th March 2013, 03:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
free_gul88 is on a distinguished road

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts

Winning once or twice in lucky draw / Toto / 4D

free_gul88 is offline   Add to free_gul88's Reputation Reply With Quote
Members who Liked this post by free_gul88:
4llen_AnGel (27th March 2013)
Old 26th March 2013, 03:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
중요 인물
noorizone has a spectacular aura about

Liked 73 Times in 62 Posts

Originally Posted by 4llen_AnGel View Post
:< so you are reattempting yr o level again? jyjy dun give up k!!!
Yes. English only because it's a very important subject if I want study abroad. I planning to study in UK. Repeating of O level is not an easy task. I need to be determined and it's not cheap.

Old 27th March 2013, 06:44 PM   #16 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Originally Posted by free_gul88 View Post
Winning once or twice in lucky draw / Toto / 4D
OMG SO GOOD!! wow... next time pm me when u dreamt of a particular no k?? jkjk

Old 27th March 2013, 06:47 PM   #17 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Originally Posted by noorizone View Post
Yes. English only because it's a very important subject if I want study abroad. I planning to study in UK. Repeating of O level is not an easy task. I need to be determined and it's not cheap.
hm true true..It requires a lot of self discipline...and syllables may have changed..do remember to pick a course u like in UK and i think u can learn a lot more overseas