Driver of taxi SHB104D plays braking game -- endangering lives of family with toddler in another cab - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Automobile Forum » Driver of taxi SHB104D plays braking game -- endangering lives of family with toddler in another cab

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd February 2015, 01:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
BadBrains is on a distinguished road

Liked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Driver of taxi SHB104D plays braking game -- endangering lives of family with toddler in another cab

Stomper JL was travelling in a cab on the KPE headed towards the Buangkok exit at around 10.25pm on Saturday (Feb 21), when he encountered a reckless taxi driver who abruptly cut into the lane their cab was in.

The driver of SMRT taxi SHB104D, which was on the second lane beside the cab JL and his family were travelling in, abruptly cut into their taxi's lane and jammed on the brakes

This resulted in the driver of the cab JL and his family was travelling in, to jam on the brakes, causing JL's body to lunge forward.

JL said:

"Fortunately I was wearing a seatbelt which restrained my movement, but the back of my head sprung back and hit the headrest with some impact to my neck.

"I was carrying my 20-month-old son who was rudely awakened from his sleep, and visibly shocked and crying having woken up to a violent jam brake motion.

"My wife was alert enough and luckily managed to brace herself and my 4-year-old son for the sudden stop, and both were also wearing their seatbelts.

"While we were all trying to recover from the shock, we noticed that the driver of the SHB104D taxi moved back to the second lane and waved his middle finger out of the window."

JL also mentioned that the taxi driver of the cab he was travelling in tried to overtake the reckless driver, but he once again swerved into their lane and jammed on brakes for a second time before speeding off.

JL added:

"Regardless of whatever issue the driver of SHB104D he has with our taxi driver, there is no excuse for him to endanger the lives of my children, my wife and myself by commiting two counts of reckless and dangerous driving."

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/si...y-with-toddler

Sponsors:
Add to BadBrains's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2015, 02:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
christmas_ has a brilliant futurechristmas_ has a brilliant futurechristmas_ has a brilliant futurechristmas_ has a brilliant futurechristmas_ has a brilliant futurechristmas_ has a brilliant futurechristmas_ has a brilliant future

Liked 523 Times in 453 Posts
Re: Driver of taxi SHB104D plays braking game -- endangering lives of family with toddler in another

report it to SMRT

christmas_ is offline   Add to christmas_'s Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2015, 03:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of

Liked 349 Times in 307 Posts
Re: Driver of taxi SHB104D plays braking game -- endangering lives of family with toddler in another

I believe this braking game has to stop.

"Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth". - 1 John 3:18
*StarDust* is offline   Add to *StarDust*'s Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2015, 10:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
JetGrey is just really niceJetGrey is just really niceJetGrey is just really nice

Liked 181 Times in 129 Posts

Another taxi driver going to get sacked.. One just got sacked recently for driving dangerously.

JetGrey is offline   Add to JetGrey's Reputation Reply With Quote