Duke Zhou's out of the world encounter - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » Duke Zhou's out of the world encounter

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th November 2008, 01:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Account Suspended
richardsng_era will become famous soon enough

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Duke Zhou's out of the world encounter

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/cna/2008111...r-2fbb342.html

<CITE class=auth>Channel NewsAsia - Thursday, November 13</CITE>
MediaCorp Radio YES933 FM's DJ Dennis Chew is lately referred to as the "Duke Zhou". But this is not the usual "Duke of Zhou" whom we also commonly refer to as the "God of Dreams" but one who speaks of ghosts, gets your hair standing and gives you nightmares. And if you are ready, Dennis he is about to share a true ghost story with us.

"I'm not a superstitious person but I would rather believe in it (ghosts)," he says. Dennis has not only heard "them" speaking but has also seen them with his own naked eye.

He was filming a music video in an old dilapidated hut which used to be a French embassy when something out of the world happened.

A "third party" appeared and stood listening to Dennis and the director's discussion. "He (an old man) has grey skin and was wearing a colored security guard's uniform," he describes. Dennis tried to signal the "third party's" existence but the director did not seem to get it.

Dennis went numbed on seeing the "uninvited grey-skinned guest" but in order not to frighten the rest of crew, he chose to keep mum, bit his teeth and got over with the filming. He was trickling cold sweat when the director shot him close the door. "At that moment, it was in front of me and behind the door. When I close the door, he suddenly appeared beside me! How is that possible within such a short period of time?" he exclaims.

The last scene was at the top floor of the hut. Dennis was absolutely unwilling, nonetheless obliged. "Director is this shot confirmed the last?" he asked. They proceed after getting a positive reply. Just when the director was about to give instructions, they heard heavy footsteps.

The director was still oblivious to what was happening until the moment when they were taking the last shot, the director started coughing badly. Then they heard footsteps again coming from the next room and it was even louder than the previous. The director pretended to be indifferent then he suddenly shouted "Wrap!" for the crew to pack up and leave. The cameraman was just glad to knock off.

Dennis and the director then left in the same vehicle but none of them spoke, except to make an appointment for a meeting at night. When Dennis was home, he went straight to bath and was devastated the moment he took off his clothes. His entire body was full of scratch marks. Though it does not hurt, he was so afraid he just cried.

When he met the director that night, they began discussing about the strange encounters earlier on. Though the director did not see the "third party" but he did sense it. And it happened that the director's abrupt cough earlier on was because "someone" was strangling him. Dennis was not the only victim; the director also has bruises all over his body.

When the cameraman finally met up with them, he said, "I was napping in the car when I had a nightmare. I dreamt of a security guard strangling me!" Dennis and the director stared at each other, speechless. "Perhaps it was because the group of us was noisy and not respecting them; they didn't like it, so" Dennis says.

Postscript

"Actually they (ghosts) are everywhere; morning and night."

This interview was done in broad daylight but the above sentence turned the entire atmosphere cold. Dennis usually narrates ghost stories on weekend nights over the radio waves; the lack of facial expressions and actions seem to have downplayed the scare factor. The entire interview session face-to-face made hairs stand, but was hilarious too.

"We suspect that the cameraman is a virgin, pure and innocent; that's why he was undisturbed," Dennis laughs.

It is Dennis's distinctive flavor to inject humor into ghost stories and lighten the cold atmosphere with laughter.

He has also recently released a collection of ghost stories on compact discs.

Sponsors:

Last edited by richardsng_era; 14th November 2008 at 01:57 PM.
Add to richardsng_era's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 15th November 2008, 02:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
shinglsy is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Duke Zhou's out of the world encounter

aahhhhhhh freaky

shinglsy is offline   Add to shinglsy's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 16th November 2008, 03:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
moonlite88 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

maybe cos of his program,he already offended them le bah...

Old 16th November 2008, 06:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
StormxX is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I read this at Yahoo too. Damm Freaky. I think they didn't pay respect before filming..

StormxX is offline   Add to StormxX's Reputation Reply With Quote