Enes Kaya - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Leisure & Entertainment > Movies Singapore > Korean Celebrities » Enes Kaya

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

Comment

LinkBack Celebrity Tools Display Modes
Enes Kaya
Enes Kaya
Published by korean_fan
12th December 2014

Life and Career

In 2002 Kaya arrived in South Korea to study, at the recommendation of his father, who praised the educational system there. He spent a year studying Korean at Konkuk University and on to Hanyang University, with a scholarship to study IT management, after also being accepted, to Seoul National University and Korea University.[3]

In 2010, he acted in his first movie, Haunters, and then decided not to pursue a full time acting career. He said that because of his culture and religion, he is Muslim and does not eat pork or drink alcohol, he is selective about the roles he wishes to take. “In Korea, we have a good image. We’re a brother country,” he said of his homeland. Most important part is, for me, how can I make this image better and better? Because from now on, I’m not just working for myself ― I’m working for my country.” In addition to modeling, Kaya has appeared on Arirang TV, SBS, MBC, and on KBS's Global Talk Show.[3]

In his 2014 appearance on the talk show, Non-Summit, of the eleven male foreigners, who all speak Korean, he is considered the most conservative panelist. .[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enes_Kaya
Movie Rating
HotnessN/A
0 users rated N/A% average

Latest 5 celebrities

Celebrity Tools
Sponsors

By korean_fan on 12th December 2014, 02:51 PM
Default Re: Enes Kaya

Enes Kaya's wife speaks up about her husband's alleged affairs

After her husband, Enes Kaya, got embroiled in a controversy for allegedly committing adultery with multiple unsuspecting women, Jang Mi Yoon spoke up about this on December 11 through a blog post.

Entitled, "This is Enes Kaya's wife, Jang Mi Yoon," her post went:

"I wondered how our family came to be like this when we were so very happy up to just a few days ago, so I dropped to the floor and cried my eyes out. I think I am going through the most difficult time of my life.

I was very disappointed in my husband and I was also very angry because I felt hurt. I even thought of the most extreme circumstances. Although the things he had done are unforgivable regardless of the reason behind it, I have decided to forgive his mistakes this time and to live a better life. The reality is making it hard for our family to live in Korea.

There is no one who wants to find out the truth about this more than I do. Of course, I am also sorry towards those women. I believe that Enes Kaya's wrongful behavior created misunderstandings and inflicted pain.

However, my husband probably came to realize a lot of things through this incident. Even right now, he is self-reflecting and self-disciplining. I ask that you please refrain from excessive interest [in the situation]."

What are your thoughts on her response to her husband's controversy?

http://www.allkpop.com/buzz/2014/12/...lleged-affairs
By korean_fan on 14th November 2015, 03:17 PM
Default Re: Enes Kaya

[IMG]Enes Kaya signs with an agency for Korean comeback after adultery scandal last year[/IMG]

You remember star Enes Kaya from Turkey who has been active in South Korea up to the controversy when it was revealed he had been having multiple affairs despite being a married man? Yeah, well, he's coming back.

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'She Was Pretty' - Episode 16 (Finale)

It turns out that he has now signed on with Management Haenaem, which houses other top stars like Lee Tae Im. A rep from the agency disclosed on November 13, "We have an exclusive contract with Enes Kaya. He has an extreme will to promote on broadcasts and as an entertainer. He has a lot of affection for his activities in entertainment. Whether he gets a call from variety, drama, or movie, he will work very hard. He won't be picky about the genre because he wants to show a lot of different sides.

"Rather than running away or hiding from his past deeds, he promised to promote with discrete behavior from now on. In order to make up for the public's disappointment and concerns, he will greet them with a good image."

Well, it'd also be hard to blatantly lie about being a bachelor anymore! What do you feel about his pending return?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/...ndal-last-year
Comment

Celebrity Tools