F.I.Rs Faye Zhan defends ex-boyfriend Real Huang: He is not an unfaithful man. - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Leisure & Entertainment > Music Zone » F.I.Rs Faye Zhan defends ex-boyfriend Real Huang: He is not an unfaithful man.

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th April 2011, 03:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of

Liked 315 Times in 274 Posts
F.I.Rs Faye Zhan defends ex-boyfriend Real Huang: He is not an unfaithful man.

F.I.Rs Faye Zhan defends ex-boyfriend Real Huang: He is not an unfaithful man.
Posted: 08 April 2011 1438 hrs

TAIPEI: Taiwan singer Faye Zhan defended ex-boyfriend, F.I.R band mate Real Huang, during a promotional event in Taiwan on Thursday and refuted recent reports that it was Huang's infidelity and spendthrift ways which caused them to break up, reported Taiwan media.

Taiwan rock trio F.I.R. (from left): Real Huang, Faye Zhan and Ian Chen.

"He (Huang) is not an unfaithful man.

"I was very upset after reading those reports. It (their split) was not because we had different views on how to handle money. The reason for our split is not what was reported [in the media]," explained Zhan.

When asked if there is any possibility that they may get back together, Huang sidestepped the question.

"After being together for some time and getting along like family, Faye is like a younger sister [to me]," said Huang.

"Couples will quarrel, fight. Now, it is like we returned to the very beginning."

Zhan and Huang suddenly announced that they were no longer item since the latter half of 2010, during a promotional event for their new album late last month, officially marking the end of their four-year relationship.

At the time, Huang expressed that their feelings for each other have cooled and said they decided to announce their split because "when we were together, we admitted it, so we don't want to hide it when we break up".

Zhan kept silent throughout last month's event while Huang refused to go into the details of their breakup, sparking speculation that Huang may have cheated on her, along with rumours that Zhan may have ended it with Huang because he was a spendthrift.

Although F.I.R's new album is due to be released in just days, the band's music label took special care to make sure the band did not appear on talk shows, which traditionally reach a very wide audience in Taiwan and create a lot of publicity for the band.

A spokesperson for the group's music label explained it was "to prevent everyone from paying an excessive amount of attention on their (Zhan and Huang's) relationship".

Source: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...121493/1/.html

"Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth". - 1 John 3:18
Add to *StarDust*'s Reputation Reply With Quote