My father blames my recent ghost sightings on a mantra wheel I brought home from Buddhist Bookshelf. - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » My father blames my recent ghost sightings on a mantra wheel I brought home from Buddhist Bookshelf.

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th April 2014, 07:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
feb2nd2014 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
My father blames my recent ghost sightings on a mantra wheel I brought home from Buddhist Bookshelf.

I told him it is because I have not use a handphone for over one month. But he don't believe me. I told him last time before the handphone era, I frequently see ghosts and it is only after I started using handphones then I stop seeing ghosts.

Sponsors:
Add to feb2nd2014's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 25th April 2014, 02:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
Alwyn Chan is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: My father blames my recent ghost sightings on a mantra wheel I brought home from Buddhist Booksh

ummmm.. have you told him before that you could see ghosts???

ALthough I don't quite see the connection between seeing ghosts and mobile phone usage.. cos I know of ppl who can see ghosts since young.. who use handphone and ... still.. they see ghosts...

As to ghosts lar... no need worry about them lor... just ignorz them...If they sorta go BOO and scare you and you shock for 1 to 2 secs.. just get over the shock quick and then act like... its no big deal.... they should leave you alone after that... really they go after the people who are scared of them more...

Thing about ghosts is.. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE... no um... artifact or dingus can like trigger an onset of MORE GHOSTS..... if you just dun wanna see them... go with what works lor... umm.. start using more mobile lar.. and stop sharing ur ghost seeing experiences with ur dad... cos obviously he can't handle it that you can see them.

OH I realised I might have spoken too soon... IF this mantra wheel was like used in some kinda spirit-related ritual or ceremony... or if it contains a spirit, THEN it might attract spirits.... do you know what the mantra is about? If its the usual Om mani padme hum stuff.. then its no biggie and probably has nothing to do with the ghost sightings...

I did give some thought about the whole mobile phone dingus... there's cases of certain people with psychic gifts who are super sensitive to um... modern devices, electrical energies and so forth...perhaps the phone vibration/energy sorta cancels out ur ghost seeing abilities... but who knows man.. NO true clairvoyant I know has ever been stopped from seeing by mobile phone.

Last edited by Alwyn Chan; 25th April 2014 at 02:48 AM.
Alwyn Chan is offline   Add to Alwyn Chan's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2014, 01:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
jacqn is on a distinguished road

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Re: My father blames my recent ghost sightings on a mantra wheel I brought home from Buddhist Booksh

I think maybe TS is trying to say he not able to use handphone for a month, that's why he see 'ghosts'. there will be no problem if he can use handphone. Get what I mean??

jacqn is offline   Add to jacqn's Reputation Reply With Quote