The ghost bus in the night - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » The ghost bus in the night

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th October 2008, 01:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
cute143 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The ghost bus in the night

For the reader who liked to go on a trip by the night bus, there is good him to be careful apart from the accident danger also occasionally could take the form of the experience horrifying like the story that was experienced by the friend of my older brother, mentioned his name of Rini. This pretty girl worked in a textile factory in Surabaya, far from his origin city in Banyuwangi, a city on the end was most East in the East Java province. Almost each month, very much must be he came home to visit his family in Banyuwangi. The Rini habit always came home by the night bus because he did not like to jostle during the day. At that point he intended to return home to the village as usual, and was waiting for the bus in the stop close to the place he boarded. Whether how long already he was waiting but the bus that in was waiting not any through crossed the road. At that time the hour showed at 11 o'clock in the evening, with the dejected feeling he continued to try the patient, the road of began to be quiet just one by one the vehicle that throughout finally the bus that was expected to come also.

A Kramatjati bus the Banyuwangi route, then he stopped the bus and immediately rose, he sat in the second bench of a father that his age around 40 yearly. Suddenly the hissing wind made the hair in fact all the windows were closed, the Rini feeling began to be not good he tried to see its surrounds not any passengers who spoke even so with the driver . Their face was also deathly pale like the body and strangely all the passengers all the use whiteb luss, he tried to speak to the father who sat on the side, "Sir from where?" This the pilgrim's bus yes, how come all with white clothes? Then the father only smiled. conductor the bus approached him to ask for money for the cost, but again and again he only was quiet and only pinched Rini, then Rini then gave money 50 thousands, and the conductor that gave the change. "Thank you," said Rini but conductor that only smiled. After for hours in the bus finally arrived also he in the Banyuwangi , then he descended and sat in a seat was waiting for the terminal. He was still surprised with the incident tadi,lalu had an official of the terminal came to approach him and bertanya,"Excuse mam wanted where? And from where? Ask him. "Oh I just arrived from Surabaya," said Rini Emang "Mbak rose the bus what?" For some time gak had the bus that came, said the man in a surprised manner "Kramatjati," replied Rini short.

This Rini answer even made the man baffled and told what happened the bus that Rini travelled evidently just experienced the accident around 7 o'clock in the evening in the area of the Tangis Chasm. The bus entered the chasm and all the passengers togethered with the driver and conductor him was killed in the place. Heard this story, Rini startled half died and as though did not believe. In the horror, then he took the change that he could from conductor the bus evidently did not have the available change only cotton and blood. Instantly that he was unconscious did not make himself aware, upon arrival at the house almost at daybreak he told all that he was natural and he has been wary of rising the night bus again.

JUST WAN TO SHARING

Sponsors:
Add to cute143's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2008, 02:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
New SGClubber
SatakoArika is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: The ghost bus in the night

Don't understand. Please don't use auto translators.

SatakoArika is offline   Add to SatakoArika's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2008, 02:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
PinkLady has a spectacular aura about

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

the english used in this story, i dun really understand what its all abt.

PinkLady is offline   Add to PinkLady's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2008, 02:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
FlattenedCake will become famous soon enough

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

This is what I think it meant:

For readers who like to take the night bus, there is something else to be careful apart from the accidents. It occasionally could also be a horrifying experience like what my friend's older brother, Rini, experienced. This pretty girl worked in a textile factory in Surabaya, far from his original city in Banyuwangi. He almost goes home to visit his family in Banyuwangi every month. Rini's habit is to always came home by the night bus because he did not like to jostle with people during the day. At that point, he intended to return home to the village as usual. He waited at the usual bus stop. It was unsure how long he was waited but the bus that he was waiting for did not arrive. At that time, it was 11pm. Dejected, he tried to be patient. The road began to get quieter as the vehicles coming through get lesser. Finally, his bus came.

The bus is from Kramatjati going towards the Banyuwangi route. He boarded the bus and sat in the second bench next to a father that is around 40 year-old. Suddenly, a small hissing wind blew but all the windows were closed! Rini got a very bad feeling and he looked at his surrounding. Not a single passenger spoke, even with the driver . Their faces and body were also deathly pale. He tried to speak to the father who sat beside him, "Sir, where are you from?" This the pilgrim's bus.If not why is everyone wearing white clothes? But the father only smiled. The conductor the bus approached him to collect the money for the ride. But when Rini asked about the cost, the bus conductor did not respond and only pinched Rini. So Rini gave 50 thousand rupiah. The conductor then passed him the change. "Thank you," said Rini but the conductor only smiled. After 4 hours in the bus, he finally arrived at Banyuwangi. He descended and sat in a seat at the terminal. He was still surprised about the incident just now. Soon, an official of the terminal came to approach him and asked,"Excuse me. Where do you come from?" "Oh I just arrived from Surabaya," said Rini Emang "From where? It has been some time since any buses came." said the man in a surprised manner. "Kramatjati," replied Rini.

This Rini answer made the man more baffled and he told Rini that the bus that Rini travelled in had just experienced an accident around 7 o'clock in the evening in the area near Tangis Chasm. The bus entered the chasm and all the passengers together with the driver and conductor died there. Hearing this story, Rini was startled and did not believe it. In fear, he then he took the change that he got from the conductor and he evidently did not have the available change only cotton and blood. He fainted. Upon reaching the house, it was almost daybreak. He did not tell his family about what happened.

He is wary of riding the night bus again.

seriously i almost died editing this -.-

Last edited by FlattenedCake; 11th November 2008 at 02:52 AM.
FlattenedCake is offline   Add to FlattenedCake's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2008, 04:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
xPrecision is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

O.O wicked..

xPrecision is offline   Add to xPrecision's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2008, 06:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
samwin is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

your english are so powerful..

samwin is offline   Add to samwin's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2008, 06:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
touya2902 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

this is supposed to be scary. but, lol, apparently the command of english of whoever typed that made it funny. and comments from others made this even funnier.

Old 11th November 2008, 06:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
shirodas will become famous soon enough

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

"JUST WAN TO SHARING "

thanks for sharing ^^

shirodas is offline   Add to shirodas's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2008, 07:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
yinggsterr is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

what kind of english is that. gawd.

yinggsterr is offline   Add to yinggsterr's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 12th November 2008, 07:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
confusedain is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FlattenedCake View Post
This is what I think it meant:

He is wary of riding the night bus again.

seriously i almost died editing this -.-

thank you for editing it thus making it more understandable
i think it was originally in indonesian language... coz i saw a few words there

confusedain is offline   Add to confusedain's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2008, 12:51 AM   #11 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
cute143 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

hallooo alll
tanks for the nice comment u give to me

cute143 is offline   Add to cute143's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 20th November 2008, 09:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
Neverlies is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

pretty creep.y

Old 20th November 2008, 10:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
hyppo1 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

are u frm indonesian??surabaya n banyuwangi is city of indonesian right???-.- indonesian is haunted place bahs....so manY~

Old 21st November 2008, 07:11 AM   #14 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
chowychow is a glorious beacon of lightchowychow is a glorious beacon of lightchowychow is a glorious beacon of light

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Originally Posted by touya2902 View Post
this is supposed to be scary. but, lol, apparently the command of english of whoever typed that made it funny. and comments from others made this even funnier.
lol and it was supposed to be scary-_-

chowychow is offline   Add to chowychow's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2008, 10:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
wind07 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The story is creepy but very unreal like its from a novel or something.

wind07 is offline   Add to wind07's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2008, 01:13 AM   #16 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Typical is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Don't understand ><

Old 1st December 2008, 04:38 PM   #17 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
Ezekiel is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I got another ghost story regarding a bus and this one is from our very own little red dot!! Okaye I heard this story from word of mouth and I dunno whether it's true or not, but it sure makes a good tale for chalets and those late night suppers with your colleagues.

Here goes..

It was around 12 midnight when the last bus arrived and on this bus there was the bus driver, a couple sitting at the back of the bus, a teenage boy, an old man and an old lady. At the bus stop an auntie boarded the bus and sat near to the teenager. At the next busstop, the couple alighted the bus. When the bus moved away again, the auntie suddenly started arguing with the boy. "Eh, why did you steal my purse?" she asked him in Mandarin. "I didn't steal your purse, don't accuse me!" the boy retorted. They argued all the way to the next busstop when the auntie finally said, "Follow me to the police station if you're innocent.". "Follow then follow lor," the boy retorted. Upon alighting the bus, the teenager confronted the auntie one last time, "I didn't steal your purse, why did you drag me off the bus?". The auntie replied, "Ya, I know you didn't steal my purse, but when I boarded the bus, I saw that the old lady was floating on the seat.". The teenager was freaked out but didn't say anything when he boarded the next bus and went home. The next day, he was eating breakfast with his family when an article on the chinese newspaper his father was reading caught his eye: "BUS FOUND IN THE CENTRE OF RIVER" the headlines screamed. The boy scanned the article and realised that this was the bus he was on the previous night. The bodies of the bus driver and the old man were found, but the police could not find the old ladies' body.

Outtie