Ghost master: Women more prone to seeing ghosts - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » Ghost master: Women more prone to seeing ghosts

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th August 2011, 02:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of

Liked 349 Times in 307 Posts
Ghost master: Women more prone to seeing ghosts

Ghost master: Women more prone to seeing ghosts

By Beh Yuen Hui

Women are more prone to seeing ghosts than men, according to Master Szeto Fat-ching, a famous exorcist and Feng Shui guru from Hong Kong.

He said based on the Yin and Yang philosophy, women come under the Yin category - just like ghosts - and so it is easier for them to 'click' with each other.

"There's nothing to be scared of because the ghosts are more afraid of human beings than we are of them. Most of them are harmless," said Master Szeto, who has been dubbed the "Ghost King of Macau".

Szeto is currently in Malaysia as a guest deejay for Chinese radio station 988, to talk about ghost-related topics in conjunction with the month-long Hungry Ghost Festival, which began on July 31.

On Wednesday night, Master Szeto and his "ghost-searching" partner Ben Kwok - shared their stories and exchanged views with more than 300 fans of the supernatural at an event in Kuala Lumpur.

They showed several photographs of "spirits" to the audience. Several people from the crowd also shared their paranormal experiences and ghostly encounters.

Szeto said ghosts were actually a "group of frequencies" and how they look like varies depending on the person who sees them.

"The same spirit may seem to be a woman or man to some, or just an imageless shadow to others."

Master Szeto talking about this photo in which a human face was seen inside the bottle. On the right is Kwok and the rest are 988 deejays

Many Hong Kong ghost movies are now basing their storylines on events in South East Asian countries especially Malaysia and Thailand.

So, is Malaysia more haunted than other places?

"No. Ghosts are everywhere, but it's just that Malaysia is made up of more multi-racial communities that have their own religions and taboos. With many tales and legends, it gives the impression that there are more ghosts here."

Szeto said one of his most dangerous ghost-searching missions took place in Sabah.

"When I reached home, my back hurt and I couldn't walk for three months. I saw many doctors but none of them could tell me why."

A file photo showing Master Szeto performing ritual at a haunted house

It happened in 2006, when the master and his team were in virgin forest near Kota Kinabalu to exorcise a tree demon.

Szeto said while he was trying to help a crew member, who had slipped and fallen, he accidentally cut his hand and some blood dripped onto the tree.

He knew something bad was about to happen and ordered everyone to leave immediately.

"While I was walking on a single-plank bridge across a deep ravine, I felt something pulling my shirt from the back."

"I immediately chanted a prayer and threw a bamboo stick behind me," he said, adding that the group returned home safely.

On the Hungry Ghosts month, Szeto advised people against cutting their hair, shaving, going out or hanging clothes outside at night.

He said although ghosts were around during the daytime, they were more active at night.

"Keep away from walls because ghosts love sticking to them," he said, adding that shifting house and buying new vehicles were also not advisable as chances of bumping into ghosts were higher during the period.

He also warned the public not to take touch offerings served to "homeless spirits".

"Believe but don't be too obsessed," Szeto said, adding that this has always been his principle.

Source: http://www.dailychilli.com/news/1342...hosts-than-men

Sponsors:
"Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth". - 1 John 3:18
Add to *StarDust*'s Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2011, 03:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
General_Zhaoyun is just really niceGeneral_Zhaoyun is just really niceGeneral_Zhaoyun is just really nice

Liked 43 Times in 34 Posts
Re: Ghost master: Women more prone to seeing ghosts

In Taoism, if your Bazhi 八字 (year, month, day, time of birth) is light in weight, you're more prone to see both yin and yang world. That means to say you will more likely be able to see ghost.

People who are born with "heavier" Bazhi tends to be in the yang world (human world) and are not able to see ghost.

Last edited by General_Zhaoyun; 18th August 2011 at 03:12 PM.
General_Zhaoyun is offline   Add to General_Zhaoyun's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2011, 03:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
one more year to go...
oldvirgin is a name known to alloldvirgin is a name known to alloldvirgin is a name known to alloldvirgin is a name known to alloldvirgin is a name known to all

Liked 348 Times in 298 Posts

Originally Posted by General_Zhaoyun View Post
In Taoism, if your Bazhi 八字 (year, month, day, time of birth) is light in weight, you're more prone to see both yin and yang world. That means to say you will more likely be able to see ghost.

People who are born with "heavier" Bazhi tends to be in the yang world (human world) and are not able to see ghost.
wat do u mean by light or heavy?

I only know that ur self(day) element can be either strong or weak.

Last edited by oldvirgin; 18th August 2011 at 03:23 PM.
oldvirgin is offline   Add to oldvirgin's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2011, 03:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Tayweili will become famous soon enough

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts

Originally Posted by oldvirgin View Post

Don't over-wank yourself, its your "Yang Qi". Once you lose enough "Yang Qi", you'll tend to see the Dark Side.

Tayweili is offline   Add to Tayweili's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2011, 03:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
one more year to go...
oldvirgin is a name known to alloldvirgin is a name known to alloldvirgin is a name known to alloldvirgin is a name known to alloldvirgin is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tayweili View Post
Don't over-wank yourself, its your "Yang Qi". Once you lose enough "Yang Qi", you'll tend to see the Dark Side.
dun worry I haven done it for over a month

Old 18th August 2011, 03:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
jannydolly is on a distinguished road

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

aiyoooo....

Old 18th August 2011, 03:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
myx3forhim is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i believe that women are more prone to see ghost. becoz the paranormal always happen on the ghost and almost all scary ghost is women de XD

myx3forhim is offline   Add to myx3forhim's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2011, 04:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
General_Zhaoyun is just really niceGeneral_Zhaoyun is just really niceGeneral_Zhaoyun is just really nice

The Bazi weight 八字重量 belongs to a Chinese divination technique invented by Chinese divination master Yuan Tiangang 袁天罡先生 during Tang dynasty. This divination technique was known as "Bones Measurement Divination Technique 称骨算命法". One believes that the bone has 'weight' (骨重) based on the date of birth.. and this evolves into the Bazi weight used for divination according to I-Ching.

The Taoist used this divination technique to combine it with Yin/Yang and 5 elements to check the 'weight' of your birth (bazi) and to determine whether how much "yin" and "yang 阳" is inside you. Since the underworld (i.e. the deceased and ghosts) belongs to the "yin 阴" world, the more "yin" you have, the "lighter" your Bazi is and you're more likely to see the yin world.

Taoist cosmology divides the universe into Yin and Yang world (阴阳). There are like positive and negative forces surrounding the universe. Practitioner of Taoism usually sought to balance the yin and yang forces.

If you're interested in checking the weight of your Bazi, you can download a Taiwanese software at:
http://www.amomo.info/fun/userfiles/files/countlife.rar

Last edited by General_Zhaoyun; 18th August 2011 at 05:06 PM.
General_Zhaoyun is offline   Add to General_Zhaoyun's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 18th August 2011, 05:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
luv_hurts is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Oh no!!

Old 18th August 2011, 06:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
one more year to go...

Originally Posted by General_Zhaoyun View Post
The Bazi weight 八字重量 belongs to a Chinese divination technique invented by Chinese divination master Yuan Tiangang 袁天罡先生 during Tang dynasty. This divination technique was known as "Bones Measurement Divination Technique 称骨算命法". One believes that the bone has 'weight' (骨重) based on the date of birth.. and this evolves into the Bazi weight used for divination according to I-Ching.

The Taoist used this divination technique to combine it with Yin/Yang and 5 elements to check the 'weight' of your birth (bazi) and to determine whether how much "yin" and "yang 阳" is inside you. Since the underworld (i.e. the deceased and ghosts) belongs to the "yin 阴" world, the more "yin" you have, the "lighter" your Bazi is and you're more likely to see the yin world.

Taoist cosmology divides the universe into Yin and Yang world (阴阳). There are like positive and negative forces surrounding the universe. Practitioner of Taoism usually sought to balance the yin and yang forces.

If you're interested in checking the weight of your Bazi, you can download a Taiwanese software at:
http://www.amomo.info/fun/userfiles/files/countlife.rar
well I got more yin than yang elements in my bazi so is that wat u mean?

Old 18th August 2011, 06:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

well I got more yin than yang elements in my bazi so is that wat u mean?
I'm not an expert on Taoism or Chinese divination..not sure if you will see 'ghost'..presumbly if it goes according to Taoist theory, the more "yin" you have, you're skewed towards the Yin world..

Last edited by General_Zhaoyun; 18th August 2011 at 06:12 PM.