Ghost thread - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » Ghost thread

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th July 2012, 09:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
candygirlz will become famous soon enough

Liked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Ghost thread

This supernatural forum has.become very quiet, like a ghost forum, as like the ghost town.

Sponsors:
Add to candygirlz's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2012, 09:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
Cowdung has a spectacular aura about

Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Re: Ghost thread

no sightings so far ?

Cowdung is offline   Add to Cowdung's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2012, 10:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
utahjazz will become famous soon enough

Liked 16 Times in 14 Posts

dat time talk until ghost until boring, and the ghost beside me see me also boring already, nothing to talk about, ghost is like human, they die to become ghost, and nothing to scare of it anyway

Old 17th July 2012, 10:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
id_peace has a spectacular aura about

Liked 58 Times in 47 Posts

Personal experience or here before one?

There are quite a few stories that I heard before while I had two unexplainable tales (actually it should be able to explain)

Old 17th July 2012, 11:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
telence is on a distinguished road

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

yes indeed pretty qiuet.. bad news for someone like me who is new here.. lol!

i do have some experiences and knowledge on such paranormal matters, will try to help to advise and educate if needed.

but never never offend if u never think of consequences.. its not always that simple, and never think you can handle it.. things are NOT ALWAYS THAT SIMPLE

telence is offline   Add to telence's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2012, 04:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
scheng1 has a spectacular aura about

Liked 48 Times in 46 Posts

Wait till hungry ghost month lor. Now the ghosts also cannot come out for holiday.
Maybe more ang moh go MBS and jump down, then there will be more talks about ang moh ghosts already.
Now let ghosts rest in peace ba.

Old 18th July 2012, 10:25 AM   #7 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

Let me get the ball kicking.

I am someone who like mystery and supernatural and at the same time I would like to explain them in the most logical manner but something just does not have an answer.

The following story was from a friend, it was actually a series but I will just share one of his story first. I will uses "I" in his context

It does not matter what is his name. I had a very gorgeous cousin that was three years my senior. I was very fond of her. Once during the open house of her new home, I noticed a ship that was been drawn and sign by my uncle on the front of the bed. He was not very well educated but he is good with handicraft. It seems to be very innocent in this point but in time to come, it will play a very important role.

At the age of sixteen one day, my cousin was found lying on the floor beside the bed with foams in her mouth. She was unconscious and had to be send to hospital only to die a day later. The exact cause of death was not known.

Her parents could not get over her death so they employed a medium in hope that they could get a cause of her death. The medium went to have a look at the house and the surrounding plus communicated with my cousin.

Interesting finding: A spirit was lurking around the area and saw my cousin. The spirit was fond of my cousin. So the spirit (not sure if it is a he or she spirit. I think could be a he) So it wanted her to be with it. Spirit cannot directly murder a person.

Remember the ship in front of the bed? The ship head was facing the person on the bed, so it could be used to knock a sleeping person. (Author note: Serious Bullshit). The medium had said that should her family consulted a feng shui master, the feng shui master would have advice against putting sharp obejcts on the front of the bed even if the sharp object comes in the form of drawing.

The medium did not say if my cousin was togather with the spirit. (Author note: Actually it was been told later but at this point they did not know.) My aunty and uncle did not ask. They did ask the medium to exorcise the spirit and the medium rejected for some reasons unknown.

Fact or Fiction? You decided.... This is just what is to come in the next few post.

Author notes: I feel that the medium is pulling a fast one on the aunt and the uncle. The medium knew that the parents of the girl was sad and that they need an excuse. Any form of excuse so the medium decided to cok up some stories even through the feng shui part made sense so i think the medium was train in feng shui.

Any comments on this? Will continue update later.

*Copyright @idpeace. it is just a story shared by id_peace sources from friends. It is not to be shared in any other place other than SGC and it is not for commerical purpose or profit. Strictly no violation.*

Last edited by id_peace; 18th July 2012 at 11:22 AM.
id_peace is offline   Add to id_peace's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2012, 10:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

That is most BS thing I have ever heard, those spirit can't kill you, they can put thought in your mind and suggest stuff like jump into the sea, or eat pills to kill yourself, sometime they can scratch you, or throw stone at you, so far, as I know from people who go to do this paranormal investigation, none really get kill.

The way she die sound like she kill herself by overdose of pills, or being possessed if those spirit is real at your aunt's house, but die of possession take time to kill somebody, and there will always be a sign before she die. A lot of which you said is fiction, in fact all of it sound fiction.

candygirlz is offline   Add to candygirlz's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2012, 11:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

Originally Posted by candygirlz View Post
That is most BS thing I have ever heard, those spirit can't kill you, they can put thought in your mind and suggest stuff like jump into the sea, or eat pills to kill yourself, sometime they can scratch you, or throw stone at you, so far, as I know from people who go to do this paranormal investigation, none really get kill.

The way she die sound like she kill herself by overdose of pills, or being possessed if those spirit is real at your aunt's house, but die of possession take time to kill somebody, and there will always be a sign before she die. A lot of which you said is fiction, in fact all of it sound fiction.
Didnt really go and examine whether the story is true a not cos was pretty wide eyes when I hear such story with really?

Ps: This is not my aunt and uncle. It is heard from a friend. I used I for easy purpose. So that it will not be that awkward to keep using He He his him.

Anyway you are right to said that just treat it as a fiction. At least no need to imagine things and scared yourself silly.

Last edited by id_peace; 18th July 2012 at 11:07 AM.
Old 18th July 2012, 12:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

Let me know if you want my "stories" to stop

Old 18th July 2012, 12:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

This is going to be part 2 of the cousin story by my friend (Note that I continue to use "I" to represent my friend)

So after a year, my aunty and uncle went to see another medium. They were supposed to see him for another purpose and he went to netherworld. (Dont ask me how and what. it is a story from my friend to me so i did not hear it or witness it personally)

He managed to come back with the person news. He added, "By The way you have a daughter who had passed away a year plus ago? She complained that she is cold and homeless. " My aunt got very agitated cos she had not told him anything about it. She retorted cannot be cos she had wrote down name of my cousin before she burn it. The medium asked if she had her spelling wrongly or wrote as another word? She said no cannot be.

Anyway they did a check and realised that they wrote a part of her chinese name differently from her original birth cert which is quite different even through both words sound the same.

Coincidence? Believe it a not? Fact or Fiction? Why did the medium know of my cousin's existence before my aunt mentioned anything? (Author Note: "Could the aunt accidently leak something without herself knowing? My friend was not there so he cannot judge)

Although they already had a son with this decreased daughter, they decided to try again for a daughter in hope that they would get their decreased daughter to reborn as their daughter. They had successfully created a baby but a baby boy. A very healthy and fat baby boy.

So one day, the toddler was been fed porridge and was facing the door. My aunt was back facing the door. Their house was at the corner of the hdb so no one would usually come and disturb. There are no children playing at the corridor at this time. (This time is when? They never said also)

Suddenly the toddler giggle and smile pointing to the door and said "Jie Jie" and giggle again. My aunt quickly turned her head and saw no one. She believed that she had a gimplise of a shadow ducking past. She believed that it was her decreased daughter coming back to visit them. (They did not want to move house in fear that the daughter will not be able to find them when she come for a visit.)

What is your take? did the daughter really came back to visit them? if so, why cant the mum see her? The shadow ducking past? Is it true that toddler can see what we cannot see?

(Author notes: i think it is just the toddler babbling. Kid that young probably just bab anything that come to their mind and the mom just imposing her will on the toddler babbling, thinking that the decreased girl had came back to visit them.)

Will go to the final part of it. Hope that it is quite interesting, It amused me actually.

*Copyright @idpeace. it is just a story shared by id_peace sources from friends. It is not to be shared in any other place other than SGC and it is not for commerical purpose or profit. Strictly no violation.*

Last edited by id_peace; 18th July 2012 at 12:38 PM.
Old 18th July 2012, 01:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
one more year to go...
oldvirgin is a name known to alloldvirgin is a name known to alloldvirgin is a name known to alloldvirgin is a name known to alloldvirgin is a name known to all

Liked 348 Times in 298 Posts

thats the most boring ghost story ever , u have anything more exciting?

gimmebanana (18th July 2012)
Old 18th July 2012, 01:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

He could have do a research on them before they went visit, beside they have book appointment with the medium before they went.

Regard the daughter spirit going to stay with them, there might be true, if the spirit have no place to go, they will go to the place they familiar with, or some other spirit try to look like her and stay in.

Old 18th July 2012, 01:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Kid can see those that we cant, as they don't know about spirit, most children are born with third eyes, they can see think that adult can't, as we grow older, we lose that sense, however some still had it after they grow older.

Old 18th July 2012, 01:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

Originally Posted by oldvirgin View Post
thats the most boring ghost story ever , u have anything more exciting?
I am sorry

Most of the real life ghost or mystery story are not as exciting as what we see in movies.

Old 18th July 2012, 01:38 PM   #16 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

Originally Posted by candygirlz View Post
Kid can see those that we cant, as they don't know about spirit, most children are born with third eyes, they can see think that adult can't, as we grow older, we lose that sense, however some still had it after they grow older.
I do not know how true is this actually. It is all hearsay. No one can confirm it.

Old 18th July 2012, 01:40 PM   #17 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

Anyone want to share more stories.....

my stories seems to be boring for people so i think i will skip it totally and comment on others instead

Old 18th July 2012, 02:43 PM   #18 (permalink)
New SGClubber
-J.S- is on a distinguished road

I didnt find it to be boring.. Go go post more stories !!!

-J.S- is offline   Add to -J.S-'s Reputation Reply With Quote
Members who Liked this post by -J.S-:
id_peace (18th July 2012)
Old 18th July 2012, 03:25 PM   #19 (permalink)
work work. more work?!
gimmebanana is just really nicegimmebanana is just really nicegimmebanana is just really nice

Liked 140 Times in 122 Posts

nowadays virgin say things no give face. but i do agree its quite boring. no offence id_peace

Old 18th July 2012, 03:34 PM   #20 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

Final part for that cousin one.

Many years passed liao. The two sons had grown up. One of the brothers had seen his sister when she was still alive and one didn't. (Cos he was born after his sister died.) The aunt went to pray usually with the boy whom the sister had seen before every year (the little brother tag along as well.)

So one year due to the older boy in NS, he was not able to make it. So the aunt bring the little brother along with her to pray. (Author Note: Note that cos the aunt is older than her daughter, so cannot take joss stick and invite her to "eat" the food) so the task of inviting the cousin fell on the little brother.

After inviting her to eat and they waited for sometimes, they will need to "ask" her if she is done. So the little boy will have to "Ta bei" or throw two coins to ask for a sign to see if she is done. (If it is one head and one tail then it is done.Anything else is not) The little brother tried for a few times and it turned out negative.

So they waited and tried again and the same thing happened again for a few more times. They stuck there longer than usual. The coins still hit negative after half an hour. Then the aunt suddenly remember and speak to her saying, "This is also your little brother as well even through you had never seen him before as well. "

Then the little brother tried again. This time it is positive (aka one head and one tail). It showed that she was done and they packed up and go.

Coincidence again? I dont think i want to make any judgement. It was pretty freaky the first time i heard it. Sure that it don't have any danger, but my hair still stand on the end when i heard this. I had personally did an experiment before, each time in less than ten throws, i am able to achieve an one head and one tail side on both coins.

Good news is that no more tales about this series. I will share something else I heard before next time.