'I haven't spoken to Britney Spears in 10 years': Justin Timberlake opens up about his teen love - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Leisure & Entertainment > Music Zone » 'I haven't spoken to Britney Spears in 10 years': Justin Timberlake opens up about his teen love

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd June 2011, 03:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of

Liked 349 Times in 307 Posts
'I haven't spoken to Britney Spears in 10 years': Justin Timberlake opens up about his teen love

'I haven't spoken to Britney Spears in 10 years': Justin Timberlake opens up about his teen love

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 1:44 AM on 2nd June 2011

Candid: Justin Timberlake, pictured here in New York last week, has spoken about his past loves in a new interview with Vanity Fair

They were pop's teen dream couple, but Justin Timberlake has revealed he not had contact with his former sweetheart Britney Spears in recent years.

The pair split in 2002 after a three-year romance that had fans and tabloids in a frenzy.

While the 30-year-old's career has gone from strength to strength, Britney, 29, suffered a series of personal and professional disasters - including a well-documented mental breakdown.

Despite various rumours Timberlake had reached out to his ex girlfriend during her times of trouble, he insists otherwise.

'I wish her the best - that goes without saying. We havenít spoken in 9 or 10 years,' he tells the latest issue of Vanity Fair.

'We were two birds of the same feather - small-town kids, doing the same thing.

'But then you become adults, and the way you were as kids doesnít make any sense. I wonít speak on her, but at least for me, I was a totally different person.'

He continues: 'I just donít think we were normal; there was nothing normal about our existence. We spent way too much time being the biggest thing for teenyboppers.'

Timberlake recalls a time of extravagance and excess.

Teen dream: Timberlake and Britney Spears in 2002 shortly before their break-up

'It was exciting that we were having so much success and we could do whatever we wanted.

IS JUSTIN SECRETLY DATING ASHLEY OLSEN?

Justin Timberlake has been spotted keeping company with former Full House star turned billionaire businesswoman, Ashley Olsen.

They have been 'really trying to keep it on the down-low' but are 'hooking up,' America's Us Weekly reports.

They were seen together at the Greenwich Hotel in NYC, Broadway shows and an SNL after-party.

Ashley is 'aware of Justinís reputation with women, but... theyíre in the same head space,' the source added.

A spokesperson for Timberlake insists they are just friends.
'And I mean that about everybody: Backstreet Boys, íNSync, Britney, Christina. We could literally go, "Oh, man, letís go to Bali," and weíd be on a plane to Bali. We were little kids with big toys. You do the math - thatís not going to last.'

After he split from Spears, Timberlake famously made reference to the pop star in the video clip to his hit, Cry Me a River.

The clip featured a Spears look-alike and the storyline fuelled rumours that she had cheated on him.

Timberlake also opened up about his most recent split from Jessica Biel in the interview.

The couple parted ways in March after nearly four years of dating.

He said: 'She is the single-handedly most significant person in my life.

'In my 30 years, she is the most special person, OK? I just don't want to say much more, because I have to protect things that are dear to me - for instance, her.'

The Friends With Benefits star later hinted at possible reasons behind their break-up.

He added: 'I think the mistake is that people commit to who that person is right then and not the person they are going to become.

'That's the art of staying together, is changing together. When you say it like that, it seems damn near impossible, right?'

At the time of their split, reports claimed his 'wandering eye' was to blame.

According to US Weekly he had been 'aggressively trying to end things' for a while but failed to acknowledge a prime reason for the separation.

'He didn't admit the cheating to her, even though we all knew it,' a friend told America's Us Weekly.

Ex factor: The star also described his ex girlfriend Jessica Biel as 'special'

Various reports also linked him to Mila Kunis, who stars alongside him the upcoming comedy, Friends With Benefits.

He was last month spotted cosying up to House star Olivia Wilde at an LA nightclub, however she later denied rumours of a romance.

This week, he was seen keeping company with former Full House star Ashley Olsen.

Timberlake is also set to star in Bad Teacher with his former girlfriend Cameron Diaz.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-10-years.html

Sponsors:
"Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth". - 1 John 3:18
Add to *StarDust*'s Reputation Reply With Quote