Hearing sound - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » Hearing sound

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd June 2007, 08:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
ower is on a distinguished road

 
ower's Avatar
 
Posts: 153
Join Date: Jun 2007
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Hearing sound

Hav u ever heard of sound from nowhere?Dere was once after waking up i keep hearing tis sound "TIANG!" and i keep hearing it at different interval and i feel like going mad :speechless: as the sound is irritating it was the 1st time and hopefully the last time.Do anyone noe the cause of it or wadever?

Sponsors:
ower is offline  
Add to ower's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2007, 09:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
uyen has a spectacular aura about

 
uyen's Avatar
 
Posts: 13,884
Join Date: Jun 2007
Likes: 25
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Gender:

Re: Hearing sound

maybe you are under stress? Try to relax ,soak yourself in warm water.

uyen is offline   Add to uyen's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2007, 09:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
huishan is on a distinguished road

 
huishan's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,577
Join Date: Oct 2006
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Hearing sound

oh ? i think u're under a little stress too .
do rest well . if not maybe u're listening ur mp3
a little too loud . do tc

huishan is offline   Add to huishan's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2007, 09:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
ower is on a distinguished road

 
ower's Avatar
 
Posts: 153
Join Date: Jun 2007
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Hearing sound

Lol...i dun hav an MP3 player, i dun listen to loud music i maintain dem at mild lvl,and also i hav times when im more stress den tats day?But dunno y i kept hearing tat

ower is offline   Add to ower's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2007, 10:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
bernut is on a distinguished road

 
bernut's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,647
Join Date: May 2007
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Hearing sound

maybe bel0w ur hse got ppl kick e can drink ..
then e can tiang here n there producing different sound

__________________
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/2930/ms01fi2.jpg

if i were the rain that binds together the earth and sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle, would i be able to bind 2 hearts together ?
bernut is offline   Add to bernut's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2007, 11:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
lonerlost is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 1,416
Join Date: Apr 2007
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Hearing sound

Maybe its ur neighbours, you probably hear it when u are lying down or near a wall?

lonerlost is offline   Add to lonerlost's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2007, 02:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
friendshipz has a spectacular aura about

 
friendshipz's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,957
Join Date: Apr 2007
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Hearing sound

erm, what i am about to say please do not freak out and it really happens to me.it is something which happens to me several times but this experience was the worst one which i ever encounter before, take place about 2 year ago.

but anyway the story very long, so i cut short..

occasionally i couldnt fall a sleep within a few mins or so, something it takes up to 2 hr for me to fall asleep,

part 1:so there is one day i couldnt fall asleep, so i was rolling abt on my bed, so later then i lay still with my eyes close but wasnt sleeping.

no idea have you guys ever experienced paralyze consciously while you are laying down on the bed. the feeling of someone nailing you down and not able to move, except that your mind is conscious and able to blink your eyes and moving your mouth. i personally experienced that many times and i will freak out when that happens because i was thinking that if i close my eyes will i be dead? so normally when i encounter this, i will make sure i keep my eyes open wide.

part 2: so as usual, it happens that i encounter the paralyze, so i make sure i keep my eyes open, but this time round, i heard "VOICES" and it is not from 1 person , is 1 guy with kids, what i can recall is that kids spoke to me when i actually response to them in vulgarities, and the most scariest things is that straight after the kids has finished what they have to say, i heard " HA HA HA HA HA HA HA " and the laughter faded away.

i mentioned "kids" is because i heard several of them telling me the same thing, but i cannot tell how many of them and i cannot recall what they have told me. BUT what i am sure is that the laughter came from a guy is because the voice is a male vocal. santan? from hell? i dare not say who they are but definitely not genuine..


so after about a few secs i break free and i actually shed tears and cry. so obviously i did not sleep well on that day becos the whole night i was awake.

__________________
にゃん にゃん!
friendshipz is offline   Add to friendshipz's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2007, 02:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
Stephen Goh is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 55
Join Date: Jun 2007
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Hearing sound

maybe cause by your own eardrum vibration...
Dig your ear and clear them.. hear more clearly then explain what is the noise...haaaaa

__________________
Make Money Online
http://Sgmakemoney.com
Stephen Goh is offline   Add to Stephen Goh's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2007, 02:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
YOURLOVER is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 1,902
Join Date: Jun 2007
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Hearing sound

man u sure it wasnt anything else. *hairs stand*

YOURLOVER is offline   Add to YOURLOVER's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2007, 12:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
เพื่อนสนิท
Peuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud of

 
Peuan Sanit's Avatar
 
Posts: 24,178
Join Date: Jun 2007
Likes: 91
Liked 112 Times in 86 Posts
Gender:

Re: Hearing sound

Originally Posted by friendshipz
so as usual, it happens that i encounter the paralyze, so i make sure i keep my eyes open, but this time round, i heard "VOICES" and it is not from 1 person , is 1 guy with kids, what i can recall is that kids spoke to me when i actually response to them in vulgarities, and the most scariest things is that straight after the kids has finished what they have to say, i heard " HA HA HA HA HA HA HA " and the laughter faded away.
Ya! I know what you mean, I had also experience it when I was a teenager. Its pretty scary. When you actually want to shout for "help", no words can come out of your month.

__________________
Chan Mai Jai Dee Leaw
Peuan Sanit is offline   Add to Peuan Sanit's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2007, 12:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
เพื่อนสนิท
Peuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud of

 
Peuan Sanit's Avatar
 
Posts: 24,178
Join Date: Jun 2007
Likes: 91
Liked 112 Times in 86 Posts
Gender:

Re: Hearing sound

Have anyone of you heard sounds like "marbles dropping onto the floor" or "Dragging sound of moving furnitures" in the middle of the night before?

I heard a couple of time both in my old homes in SG and also in my apartment in BKK now.:freakedout:

Any logical explanation for these sounds?

__________________
Chan Mai Jai Dee Leaw
Peuan Sanit is offline   Add to Peuan Sanit's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2007, 03:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
icyOrange has a spectacular aura about

 
icyOrange's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,880
Join Date: Apr 2007
Likes: 0
Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Gender:

Re: Hearing sound

Originally Posted by Peuan Sanit
Have anyone of you heard sounds like "marbles dropping onto the floor" or "Dragging sound of moving furnitures" in the middle of the night before?

I heard a couple of time both in my old homes in SG and also in my apartment in BKK now.:freakedout:

Any logical explanation for these sounds?
i was told its not because of the tenant on the storey above you. Its letting u know that there's presence of lil 'kids'. Ive heard it myself alot of times, whenever i hears it, i got goosebumps..lol. but no worries, it doesnt harm u tho. Just get on with what u're doing..

__________________

Love means nothing when its comes out from your mouth..

But it means everything when its comes from the heart..

Dont fall in love..
Walk thru it..

~A simple guy with a complicated life~
^_^ icyOrange ^_^


icyOrange is offline   Add to icyOrange's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2007, 04:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
เพื่อนสนิท
Peuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud of

 
Peuan Sanit's Avatar
 
Posts: 24,178
Join Date: Jun 2007
Likes: 91
Liked 112 Times in 86 Posts
Gender:

Re: Hearing sound

Originally Posted by icyOrange
i was told its not because of the tenant on the storey above you. Its letting u know that there's presence of lil 'kids'. Ive heard it myself alot of times, whenever i hears it, i got goosebumps..lol. but no worries, it doesnt harm u tho. Just get on with what u're doing..
Haha! The thing is that the neighbours does not have any kids. Its kind of creepy as well.

Usually I just plugged into my MP3 and listen to it whenever I hear this type of noise from above.

__________________
Chan Mai Jai Dee Leaw
Peuan Sanit is offline   Add to Peuan Sanit's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2007, 06:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
lonerlost is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 1,416
Join Date: Apr 2007
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Hearing sound

I read an article before, there are holes in the walls thus when sound travel through it there will be distortions, the marbles or other weird sounds may simply be the water from the toilet!

lonerlost is offline   Add to lonerlost's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2007, 07:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
เพื่อนสนิท
Peuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud of

 
Peuan Sanit's Avatar
 
Posts: 24,178
Join Date: Jun 2007
Likes: 91
Liked 112 Times in 86 Posts
Gender:

Re: Hearing sound

Originally Posted by lonerlost
I read an article before, there are holes in the walls thus when sound travel through it there will be distortions, the marbles or other weird sounds may simply be the water from the toilet!
Is it? But there really sounds like marble dropping on the floor to me. Even the dragging of furnitures does not remotely sound like water from the toilet. Those who had experience it knows what I mean. :freakedout:

__________________
Chan Mai Jai Dee Leaw
Peuan Sanit is offline   Add to Peuan Sanit's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2007, 07:22 PM   #16 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
icyOrange has a spectacular aura about

 
icyOrange's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,880
Join Date: Apr 2007
Likes: 0
Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Gender:

Re: Hearing sound

Originally Posted by Peuan Sanit
Is it? But there really sounds like marble dropping on the floor to me. Even the dragging of furnitures does not remotely sound like water from the toilet. Those who had experience it knows what I mean. :freakedout:
YEA YEA YEA. lol. thats what usually hears too. haha. it really really really really sounds like marble droppings and dragging of furnitures! wahaha. eerie..

__________________

Love means nothing when its comes out from your mouth..

But it means everything when its comes from the heart..

Dont fall in love..
Walk thru it..

~A simple guy with a complicated life~
^_^ icyOrange ^_^


icyOrange is offline   Add to icyOrange's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2007, 11:45 PM   #17 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
ower is on a distinguished road

 
ower's Avatar
 
Posts: 153
Join Date: Jun 2007
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Hearing sound

LOl i heard more weird sounds...like my upstair pple dropping heavy and bulky stuff on floor which the sound goes like "BOMP BOMP" , "BOMP BOMP BOMP" , "BOMP BOMP BOMP BOMP"....during 2am at nite ~_~
Has anyone experience tat b4?And oso like my outside doors creeping open...with the sound "Yeeeeek...."
Regarding the sound...i keep hearing tat day...it sounds more like Gong (An instrument a real loud one.)Nt kicking can sound and i wasnt at home whole day...even when i goes to work i still keep hearing it...dunno y...


Last edited by ower; 24th June 2007 at 11:50 PM.
ower is offline   Add to ower's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2007, 08:17 PM   #18 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Kaoru will become famous soon enough

 
Kaoru's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,477
Join Date: Dec 2006
Likes: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Gender:

Re: Hearing sound

Originally Posted by friendshipz
erm, what i am about to say please do not freak out and it really happens to me.it is something which happens to me several times but this experience was the worst one which i ever encounter before, take place about 2 year ago.

but anyway the story very long, so i cut short..

occasionally i couldnt fall a sleep within a few mins or so, something it takes up to 2 hr for me to fall asleep,

part 1:so there is one day i couldnt fall asleep, so i was rolling abt on my bed, so later then i lay still with my eyes close but wasnt sleeping.

no idea have you guys ever experienced paralyze consciously while you are laying down on the bed. the feeling of someone nailing you down and not able to move, except that your mind is conscious and able to blink your eyes and moving your mouth. i personally experienced that many times and i will freak out when that happens because i was thinking that if i close my eyes will i be dead? so normally when i encounter this, i will make sure i keep my eyes open wide.

part 2: so as usual, it happens that i encounter the paralyze, so i make sure i keep my eyes open, but this time round, i heard "VOICES" and it is not from 1 person , is 1 guy with kids, what i can recall is that kids spoke to me when i actually response to them in vulgarities, and the most scariest things is that straight after the kids has finished what they have to say, i heard " HA HA HA HA HA HA HA " and the laughter faded away.

i mentioned "kids" is because i heard several of them telling me the same thing, but i cannot tell how many of them and i cannot recall what they have told me. BUT what i am sure is that the laughter came from a guy is because the voice is a male vocal. santan? from hell? i dare not say who they are but definitely not genuine..


so after about a few secs i break free and i actually shed tears and cry. so obviously i did not sleep well on that day becos the whole night i was awake.
i always experience your part 1 afew years back
but never encounter part 2

__________________

Gallery Director --- Kaoru aka Artist Bear Bear
My Blog - Http://dearestedwin.blogspot.com
B I G B A N G fanclub - http://www.sgclub.com/singapore/b_g_bang_61715.html
Kaoru is offline   Add to Kaoru's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2007, 08:27 PM   #19 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
evaefng is on a distinguished road

 
evaefng's Avatar
 
Posts: 52
Join Date: Jun 2007
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Hearing sound

i heard of marble sounds before but i think the tv ever explain why there's these sound. Too bad i cannot remember the actual explanation..
There's other noise i heard is a woman's crying. My house previous owner is a medium. Heard from my bro-in-law fren that the 'xiao gui' was left there... think that's wad had been crying all along

evaefng is offline   Add to evaefng's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2007, 10:20 PM   #20 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
ower is on a distinguished road

 
ower's Avatar
 
Posts: 153
Join Date: Jun 2007
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Hearing sound

Originally Posted by evaefng
i heard of marble sounds before but i think the tv ever explain why there's these sound. Too bad i cannot remember the actual explanation..
There's other noise i heard is a woman's crying. My house previous owner is a medium. Heard from my bro-in-law fren that the 'xiao gui' was left there... think that's wad had been crying all along
Eeeew...u nv scold the ghost "DIAM LAR!" sometimes ghost afraid of human de :rock:

ower is offline   Add to ower's Reputation Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SIA and pilots' association begin arbitration hearing mochalicious International & Singapore News 27 21st November 2007 08:49 AM
Feer seeks expedited hearing in defamation case fuyumi International & Singapore News 0 14th June 2007 07:42 PM
Hearing problem daryl7 SGClub Cafe 7 2nd June 2007 09:03 PM
Salsa @ Ministry of Sound (MoS), 14th December 06! HUIXIAN Past SGClub Outings 4 14th December 2006 09:59 AM
FLOW 5th DEC @ Ministry of Sound (MOS) HUIXIAN Past SGClub Outings 16 3rd December 2006 09:58 PM

» Sponsors
Watch Free Movies Online
Celebrity Gossip
Food Delivery

» Facebook Fans
» What's Going On?
Title, Username, & Date
Post anything random on this thread.
Fire at Bukit Batok flat: 1 victim in critical condition, 2 others taken to hospital
Man jailed 2 weeks for hitting elderly man and injuring woman with e-scooter on...
Inspirational Songs
Warning : Blacklist buyer/adopter Alert
Simple basic video guide tomassaging your cat
Jail for e-scooter rider who struck one pedestrian on footbridge, then hit another as he...
666 dengue cases recorded last week, a 3.5-year high
Planet Earth
Singapore is now the LEAST democratic country in the WHOLE of Southeast Asia:
Increased GST needed to support rising expenditures
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova
Windows 10 - Modern Setup Host Has Stopped - Help Needed
More than 75 per cent of Singaporeans support Hong Kong protests: Survey
Stamford Catering's food hygiene grade cut to 'C' after 52 people fall ill
Several Myanmar nationals arrested for supporting armed violence, will be deported: MHA
Ler Teck Siang allegedly advertised drug injection services on Grindr with profile name...
2 batches of Crottin De Pays goat cheese recalled: Singapore Food Agency
A2 App Performance microSD Review
Singapore bans bottled water from Malaysia's Malee Mineral Water after bacteria found
Featured Photos
by marisoljames322
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos
13619 comments
by marisoljames322
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos
13619 comments
by pdsubbu
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos
13619 comments
by Vikas Dhar
· · ·
Photography
35 photos
36 comments
by aaudreygan
· · ·
Guy Photos
1581 photos
946 comments
by aaudreygan
· · ·
Girl Photos
4352 photos
26597 comments
by a8paris
· · ·
Guy Photos
1581 photos
946 comments
by a8paris
· · ·
Guy Photos
1581 photos
946 comments
by aaricia
· · ·
Girl Photos
4352 photos
26597 comments
by aaricia
· · ·
Girl Photos
4352 photos
26597 comments

 

All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright© 2004-2013 SGClub.com. All rights reserved.