Hearing sound - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » Hearing sound

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd June 2007, 08:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
ower is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hearing sound

Hav u ever heard of sound from nowhere?Dere was once after waking up i keep hearing tis sound "TIANG!" and i keep hearing it at different interval and i feel like going mad :speechless: as the sound is irritating it was the 1st time and hopefully the last time.Do anyone noe the cause of it or wadever?

Sponsors:
Add to ower's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2007, 09:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
uyen has a spectacular aura about

Re: Hearing sound

maybe you are under stress? Try to relax ,soak yourself in warm water.

uyen is offline   Add to uyen's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2007, 09:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
huishan is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

oh ? i think u're under a little stress too .
do rest well . if not maybe u're listening ur mp3
a little too loud . do tc

huishan is offline   Add to huishan's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2007, 09:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Lol...i dun hav an MP3 player, i dun listen to loud music i maintain dem at mild lvl,and also i hav times when im more stress den tats day?But dunno y i kept hearing tat

ower is offline   Add to ower's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2007, 10:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
bernut is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

maybe bel0w ur hse got ppl kick e can drink ..
then e can tiang here n there producing different sound

if i were the rain that binds together the earth and sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle, would i be able to bind 2 hearts together ?
bernut is offline   Add to bernut's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 23rd June 2007, 11:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
lonerlost is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Maybe its ur neighbours, you probably hear it when u are lying down or near a wall?

lonerlost is offline   Add to lonerlost's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2007, 02:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
friendshipz has a spectacular aura about

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

erm, what i am about to say please do not freak out and it really happens to me.it is something which happens to me several times but this experience was the worst one which i ever encounter before, take place about 2 year ago.

but anyway the story very long, so i cut short..

occasionally i couldnt fall a sleep within a few mins or so, something it takes up to 2 hr for me to fall asleep,

part 1:so there is one day i couldnt fall asleep, so i was rolling abt on my bed, so later then i lay still with my eyes close but wasnt sleeping.

no idea have you guys ever experienced paralyze consciously while you are laying down on the bed. the feeling of someone nailing you down and not able to move, except that your mind is conscious and able to blink your eyes and moving your mouth. i personally experienced that many times and i will freak out when that happens because i was thinking that if i close my eyes will i be dead? so normally when i encounter this, i will make sure i keep my eyes open wide.

part 2: so as usual, it happens that i encounter the paralyze, so i make sure i keep my eyes open, but this time round, i heard "VOICES" and it is not from 1 person , is 1 guy with kids, what i can recall is that kids spoke to me when i actually response to them in vulgarities, and the most scariest things is that straight after the kids has finished what they have to say, i heard " HA HA HA HA HA HA HA " and the laughter faded away.

i mentioned "kids" is because i heard several of them telling me the same thing, but i cannot tell how many of them and i cannot recall what they have told me. BUT what i am sure is that the laughter came from a guy is because the voice is a male vocal. santan? from hell? i dare not say who they are but definitely not genuine..

so after about a few secs i break free and i actually shed tears and cry. so obviously i did not sleep well on that day becos the whole night i was awake.

Old 24th June 2007, 02:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
Stephen Goh is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

maybe cause by your own eardrum vibration...
Dig your ear and clear them.. hear more clearly then explain what is the noise...haaaaa

Old 24th June 2007, 02:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
YOURLOVER is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

man u sure it wasnt anything else. *hairs stand*

YOURLOVER is offline   Add to YOURLOVER's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2007, 12:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
เพื่อนสนิท
Peuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud of

Liked 112 Times in 86 Posts

Originally Posted by friendshipz
so as usual, it happens that i encounter the paralyze, so i make sure i keep my eyes open, but this time round, i heard "VOICES" and it is not from 1 person , is 1 guy with kids, what i can recall is that kids spoke to me when i actually response to them in vulgarities, and the most scariest things is that straight after the kids has finished what they have to say, i heard " HA HA HA HA HA HA HA " and the laughter faded away.
Ya! I know what you mean, I had also experience it when I was a teenager. Its pretty scary. When you actually want to shout for "help", no words can come out of your month.

Old 24th June 2007, 12:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
เพื่อนสนิท
Peuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud ofPeuan Sanit has much to be proud of

Have anyone of you heard sounds like "marbles dropping onto the floor" or "Dragging sound of moving furnitures" in the middle of the night before?

I heard a couple of time both in my old homes in SG and also in my apartment in BKK now.:freakedout:

Any logical explanation for these sounds?

Old 24th June 2007, 03:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
icyOrange has a spectacular aura about

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Peuan Sanit
Have anyone of you heard sounds like "marbles dropping onto the floor" or "Dragging sound of moving furnitures" in the middle of the night before?

I heard a couple of time both in my old homes in SG and also in my apartment in BKK now.:freakedout:

Any logical explanation for these sounds?
i was told its not because of the tenant on the storey above you. Its letting u know that there's presence of lil 'kids'. Ive heard it myself alot of times, whenever i hears it, i got goosebumps..lol. but no worries, it doesnt harm u tho. Just get on with what u're doing..

Love means nothing when its comes out from your mouth..

But it means everything when its comes from the heart..

Dont fall in love..
Walk thru it..

~A simple guy with a complicated life~
^_^ icyOrange ^_^

icyOrange is offline   Add to icyOrange's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2007, 04:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
เพื่อนสนิท

Originally Posted by icyOrange
i was told its not because of the tenant on the storey above you. Its letting u know that there's presence of lil 'kids'. Ive heard it myself alot of times, whenever i hears it, i got goosebumps..lol. but no worries, it doesnt harm u tho. Just get on with what u're doing..
Haha! The thing is that the neighbours does not have any kids. Its kind of creepy as well.

Usually I just plugged into my MP3 and listen to it whenever I hear this type of noise from above.

Old 24th June 2007, 06:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
lonerlost is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I read an article before, there are holes in the walls thus when sound travel through it there will be distortions, the marbles or other weird sounds may simply be the water from the toilet!

lonerlost is offline   Add to lonerlost's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2007, 07:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
เพื่อนสนิท

Originally Posted by lonerlost
I read an article before, there are holes in the walls thus when sound travel through it there will be distortions, the marbles or other weird sounds may simply be the water from the toilet!
Is it? But there really sounds like marble dropping on the floor to me. Even the dragging of furnitures does not remotely sound like water from the toilet. Those who had experience it knows what I mean. :freakedout:

Old 24th June 2007, 07:22 PM   #16 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
icyOrange has a spectacular aura about

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Peuan Sanit
Is it? But there really sounds like marble dropping on the floor to me. Even the dragging of furnitures does not remotely sound like water from the toilet. Those who had experience it knows what I mean. :freakedout:
YEA YEA YEA. lol. thats what usually hears too. haha. it really really really really sounds like marble droppings and dragging of furnitures! wahaha. eerie..

Love means nothing when its comes out from your mouth..

But it means everything when its comes from the heart..

Dont fall in love..
Walk thru it..

~A simple guy with a complicated life~
^_^ icyOrange ^_^

icyOrange is offline   Add to icyOrange's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2007, 11:45 PM   #17 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

LOl i heard more weird sounds...like my upstair pple dropping heavy and bulky stuff on floor which the sound goes like "BOMP BOMP" , "BOMP BOMP BOMP" , "BOMP BOMP BOMP BOMP"....during 2am at nite ~_~
Has anyone experience tat b4?And oso like my outside doors creeping open...with the sound "Yeeeeek...."
Regarding the sound...i keep hearing tat day...it sounds more like Gong (An instrument a real loud one.)Nt kicking can sound and i wasnt at home whole day...even when i goes to work i still keep hearing it...dunno y...

Last edited by ower; 24th June 2007 at 11:50 PM.
Old 25th June 2007, 08:17 PM   #18 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Kaoru will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by friendshipz
erm, what i am about to say please do not freak out and it really happens to me.it is something which happens to me several times but this experience was the worst one which i ever encounter before, take place about 2 year ago.

but anyway the story very long, so i cut short..

occasionally i couldnt fall a sleep within a few mins or so, something it takes up to 2 hr for me to fall asleep,

part 1:so there is one day i couldnt fall asleep, so i was rolling abt on my bed, so later then i lay still with my eyes close but wasnt sleeping.

no idea have you guys ever experienced paralyze consciously while you are laying down on the bed. the feeling of someone nailing you down and not able to move, except that your mind is conscious and able to blink your eyes and moving your mouth. i personally experienced that many times and i will freak out when that happens because i was thinking that if i close my eyes will i be dead? so normally when i encounter this, i will make sure i keep my eyes open wide.

part 2: so as usual, it happens that i encounter the paralyze, so i make sure i keep my eyes open, but this time round, i heard "VOICES" and it is not from 1 person , is 1 guy with kids, what i can recall is that kids spoke to me when i actually response to them in vulgarities, and the most scariest things is that straight after the kids has finished what they have to say, i heard " HA HA HA HA HA HA HA " and the laughter faded away.

i mentioned "kids" is because i heard several of them telling me the same thing, but i cannot tell how many of them and i cannot recall what they have told me. BUT what i am sure is that the laughter came from a guy is because the voice is a male vocal. santan? from hell? i dare not say who they are but definitely not genuine..

so after about a few secs i break free and i actually shed tears and cry. so obviously i did not sleep well on that day becos the whole night i was awake.
i always experience your part 1 afew years back
but never encounter part 2

Gallery Director --- Kaoru aka Artist Bear Bear
My Blog - Http://dearestedwin.blogspot.com
B I G B A N G fanclub - http://www.sgclub.com/singapore/b_g_bang_61715.html
Kaoru is offline   Add to Kaoru's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2007, 08:27 PM   #19 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
evaefng is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i heard of marble sounds before but i think the tv ever explain why there's these sound. Too bad i cannot remember the actual explanation..
There's other noise i heard is a woman's crying. My house previous owner is a medium. Heard from my bro-in-law fren that the 'xiao gui' was left there... think that's wad had been crying all along

evaefng is offline   Add to evaefng's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 25th June 2007, 10:20 PM   #20 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by evaefng
i heard of marble sounds before but i think the tv ever explain why there's these sound. Too bad i cannot remember the actual explanation..
There's other noise i heard is a woman's crying. My house previous owner is a medium. Heard from my bro-in-law fren that the 'xiao gui' was left there... think that's wad had been crying all along
Eeeew...u nv scold the ghost "DIAM LAR!" sometimes ghost afraid of human de :rock: