Help! What shd i do! - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Lifestyle > Workplace and Business Forum » Help! What shd i do!

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th September 2010, 04:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
jp16 has a spectacular aura about

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Help! What shd i do!

I am have juz moive to a new company in early july tis yr. N honestly, its not my ideal working place but i agree to working here becoz they confirm me veri fast. I go interview tues. Wed, the hr call n say "u can start work next monday. ok?". I was like "huh??? So fast???" . I agree to it becoz i am jobless abt 1 mth b4 this job and althot i still have other pending status interview, i cant be rejecting them n tell them "can wait my other interview's result 1st???" mah. So i agree.

Den hor, when i come, there is this pregnant lady. She goes on leave in Sept n back Dec/jan. I am supposely to take over her. I am being employed as a perm. But really lah, i dun intend to stay long there. Firstly, i dun like the job. I am doing the job of 2 person. Last time, there is 2 old bird (including the pregnant lady) doing the accounts for all 6 subsidaries. Now there is onli me! N i am newbird. Secondly, the enviroment, my office is damn small. Inside, onli me, FC and purchasing mgr. last time there is a purchasing assisitant, but she ask for an transfer coz she cant stand the tense enviroment. U imagine, my fc is those who will from behind suddenly ask "what u doing." etc. Last time i am loading a report from system and it take some times mah, about 1-2 mins. Then i c got a sms. So i reply. Then suddenly she from behind. "U come here to work or sms?". I am like "knn. u sound as if u r the one paying me to work". N fyi, accounts has 2 stories. I am the suay one who is being allocated to HER level. Then the other level, aso got accounts exec like me. Even the others accounts aso veri scare of her. Even if they wanted to ask me sometimes, we aso need to secretly ask. Outside office or what. Cant ask infront of her. Coz we encounter many many times, someone ask me, then becoz office, we talk softly, then she will ask "what u two talking abt". Quite scary right? Then if we tell her "nothing, she was asking me regarding this..." then she will say " How come both of u dunno" etc etc. Then start questioning us.

Last time i alrdy dun like working here so its naturally i send resume to other companies mah. Then sometimes got interview. Then i bobian, take mc or what lor. I dun think i take many urgent leave/mc/urgent half day a lot lah. From july till now, maybe 4 times?? Is it a lot? I remember 2 times mc, 1 time urgent leave and 1 time urgent half day.

Then the problem start liao, last last week, i take that urgent half day go interview. They ask me dun off PC coz need to do things. Then after i leave. I am stupid enough NOT TO DELETE my interview details folder etc. I forgot!!!!! Then Fc know i telling stories. N from my browsing history, they aso can c i have been going jobsdb, jobscentral etc. I know all these becoz my colleague tell me.

Den i go check my employment letter. Notice period... 1 day???? I am shock! How come 1 day. I ask my other colleague but they all is 1 mth. I think the HR give me the wrong template. Dunno if its heng or suay. Den last week, i am surprise to find a new gal sitten at the pregnant lady desk. I ask her if she is temp or perm. She say Perm. Then i jialek liao. Becoz there is onli 2 desk! N pregnant lady dec/jan come bk! So surely 1 has to go. Now, i am teaching this new gal all the things. I dun have a good feeling abt this. My fc all along dun like me and i muz say i dun like her aso. N there is aso this purchasing mgr i dun really like. Once, i n her OT, FC leave office liao. U know mah, OT veri nature to check email etc. So i on my IE and maximise it. I usually minimise it in office. But since FC not there. So i think shd be ok. N this purchasing mgr is younger than me. I thought young ppl shd be ok to all these. Then guess what, she go tell my FC. nb. Make my life difficult. My fc even tell me "OT is not for u to surf net." Knn. I feel like tellin her "Nb u. I am not taking any OT pay ok. I OT, i wan sleep aso can" Whats wrong with slowing the pace after office hour. knn.

Now i go work, its like hugging a time bomb. Anytime will gana sack. After i teach the gal, i think they wil ask me leave. How! Shd i tender now to save my pride or wait????

Sponsors:
Old 27th September 2010, 10:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
Agedman will become famous soon enough

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Help! What shd i do!

Tender, strike first. But that is my point of view, don't blame me if anything goes wrong though.

Last edited by Agedman; 27th September 2010 at 10:55 AM.
Agedman is offline   Add to Agedman's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2010, 11:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
soulblader_2 will become famous soon enough

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

just find another job

soulblader_2 is offline   Add to soulblader_2's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2010, 11:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
LostMeow is a jewel in the roughLostMeow is a jewel in the rough

Liked 87 Times in 62 Posts

uhh... time bomb indeed... try to fly ur resumes as fast as possible... and tender...

Old 27th September 2010, 11:50 AM   #5 (permalink)
New SGClubber
Tinythreads is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

If you don't hv any financial burdens, just tender. What a place to work ...

Tinythreads is offline   Add to Tinythreads's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2010, 12:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Tayweili will become famous soon enough

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts

I feel that taking MC to go for interviews is a little overboard. You should had taken annual leave or unpaid leave.

Sometimes look at the brighter side, this kind of woman should had just sign on in the army. Siao On.

Tayweili is offline   Add to Tayweili's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2010, 12:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
soulblader_2 will become famous soon enough

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

how old r u?

U shld be quite old to find perm job in the company, since u dun like the job, I mean dun like the environment there

U shld have quit long ago liao

Last edited by soulblader_2; 27th September 2010 at 12:44 PM.
soulblader_2 is offline   Add to soulblader_2's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2010, 12:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
weightp is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by soulblader_2 View Post
just find another job
try faster..

weightp is offline   Add to weightp's Reputation Reply With Quote

» Sponsors
Watch Free Movies Online
Celebrity Gossip
Food Delivery

» Facebook Fans
» What's Going On?
Title, Username, & Date
Ritter Sport chocolate recalled due to undeclared allergen
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova
I really hate my mother!!!
Mum's Kitchen Catering and Cherish Delights get licences suspended after nearly 40 people...
Transcend RDF9K2 All-in-One Card Reader
Transcend ESD250C, a portable SSD that’s super classy
Stupid court of appeal gives red light running driver who hit pedestrian 15% discount
How PAP exploited racial differences to impose FASCIST rule over Singapore.
Up to S$7250 of government $ misused for buying each vote in Singapore?
Funky Fields organic vegan spreadable recalled due to 'undisclosed allergen'
100 hawksbill turtles released into the sea after rare hatching on Sentosa
Inspirational Songs
Repost comment.
MOH, SFA investigating after 18 typhoid fever cases in 3 weeks
By militarily invading Hong Kong, Xi Jingping is setting in motion, the wheels of nuc
Deng XiaoPing original vision for HKG- China reunification was for the two to unite a
HSA warns against three products
Warning : Blacklist buyer/adopter Alert
512GB Transcend 830S M.2 SSD Review
Poisonous PAPers.
Featured Photos
by marisoljames322
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos
13619 comments
by marisoljames322
· · ·