Hotel ghost story. Share here. - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » Hotel ghost story. Share here.

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th July 2007, 03:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Account Suspended
Aveiro Ho is an unknown quantity at this point

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Let me share my close encounter with the another world.
During my teenage year,while working in a 5tars hotel near Orchard rd.It was my first midnite swift.11pm.-7pm.At about 2am.my captain ask me to send some food to room.On reaching the floor through staff's lift,saw a lady in white sleeping in Chambermaid store room.And her hair was long and luckily her face facing the wall.Without notice,I quickly walk past her and out to the guest room.And after that,take guest's lift down.Afraid to go back there.
Tell my encounter to my captain,he laugh at me.And said,you will use to it after sometime.Heard from most of my colleages,they too encounter this Lady in white.She travel around the hotel vicinity around midnite hours.,amd disappear when dawn break.
More to come........

2nd incident....
After sighting of the lady in white,I very careful when approaching that floor.So one windly nite at about 4a.m.,has nothing to do,so hang behind one of the mid floor (staff lift) reading some foreign newspaper I found there.Out of a sudden.....heard a low frequency music.On close hearing,it sound like chinese wayang/opera singing.And with language I do not understand.
So without hesitate,look and hear around to see where the sound came from?
Still cannot pinpoint ,only can hear the sound from staff lift area.So rush down to call my colleague to accompany me up to prove I am not wrong.
So while he's there,we wait for sometime,than the sound come out again.He freeze and as me not to go stay here to long.So we left there.
When we are back in our department,he told me,last time when this hotel was build.It was a Japanese camp/torture ground.So when you hear/sight/feel any unusual thing,just pray/talk to them that you are making a living and do not wish to disturb you.....and you will be safe.
It true after I start pratice this when ever I feel something follow me in the weird hour of the nite.........
More to come...............

3rd incident.
One nite,it was my turn to go up the floors to collect breakfast card.(breakfast order by guest and hang outside their room door knot).The trick to collect them is to go up to the highest floor than walk from A(staff lift)to B(staircase).,than zigzag all the way down.
So here the story begin.First, took staff lift up to the highest floor than proceed with my round to collect b/fast card.Everything was fine until I reach 14thfloor lift.It just open without pressing the lift button.So thinking just coincidence.Don't bother just went in and down to the next level(13th).When go out feel very eerie and quickly I walk to the other end.When at 12thfloor.walk to the lift,it suddenly open.SO shock!!Don't no what to do,so run out than use guest lift to go down next level(11th).And start to feel someone following you behind .Without hazard take guest lift down and walk straight to my department .Looking pale ,my captain ask me what happen.Than he send another staff up to continue my job.On that following I was on med.leave for 3days.(high fever ).
And here the answer what happen that nite.According to my reguler/older staffs.Has told me that this spirits like to disturb staff when they are new there.So once they has recongise you,the next trip will be freed from them.
More to come.............

4th incident........
Most of the incident happen at nite.And happen around 2-5 am.
So let begin.One nite ,was told to send some ice to this room#1234.On the way to the room,saw my security friend Ahmad walking away from me at the far end of the floor corridor.Try to get his attention by whisper,no avail.So call his name softly,but he just out to the staircase and disappear.
So I dont bolder,carry on my duty.After when I went down to my dept.,I went to the security dept.to ask where Ahmad is?His colleague told me he on leave for 1 week.
So just kept to myself until 1 week later.Saw Ahmad,ask him whether he on leave anot.Just to confirm my instinct.He reply yes and why?I told him everything and he told me.You are lucky that he impersonate me,what happen you see horror one.(the truth face)
More to come.....................

Incident from my colleague #1
One hot summer night,when most of the hotel guests quiet down.Ah Seng(Bellhop)decided to take a nap at the poolside.So he found a place ,dark quiet corner and under an old tree.So he settle down on the beach chair there.Sleeping soundly through.,than from nowhere,he was awake by a hard slap on his face.He wokeup and lookaround but no ones there.So he decided to go back to work.
On his way back,passing my dept.I called him,he look dazz and ask me why?I told him who slap you??He tell me everything,because the slap is no ordinary slap.Huge and red.Told him to pray,he told me off.
Week later,never heard from him.Met his buddy and ask about him.You know what his buddy told me???
HE DIE IN HIS SLEEP,3 DAYS AFTER THIS INCIDENT.!!!
So the story told us,do not any how sleep,urine or kick at any offering(pray) things.Go praying if you feel you have offend the spiritual world.

#2 incident from my colleague.
At night for most of the hotel,there is only 1 or 2 houseman on duty.So this incident happen to one of this Chinaman.He just came here to work only less than a week.He is so lazy that he alway look for dark/unnotice corners to take a nap.
So one night,also his second mid-nite swift.After no room call,he hide himself in the linen room.And he fall asleep there in the weird hour of the night.Suddenly he awake by a greenish light,than the light tranformed into a head,a urgly looking female head.Flowing infront of him and staring at him.
He was so frighten than he try to getup and run,but cannot.He feel that his whole body cannot move.He cry and cry,trying to call for help.But call no sound out.
Than he pass out!Few hours later,someone open the door.Wake him up and scold him for sleeping on duty.But he just keep quiet and run out.That time was 8 am.and one hour his off duty time.
After this incident,he was sick for 3 days and has told one of his colleague.He look lifeless and pale.So his friend brought him to the temple to do some praying.Than slowly he recovered,and he's a different man now.Hard working ,dare not sleep on job and very religious man now.:p

Sponsors:
Add to Aveiro Ho's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2007, 03:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
saintz87 will become famous soon enough

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Hotel ghost story. Share here.

Erm, why not you just paste it all in one thread? I find it hard to read. You can simply edit the first one you have posted. Unless, you are trying to exploit this site's weakness? =D

Click HERE for a list of the Sites, Reviews, and Opinion

Surveys: (US$1-US$25 surveys, cashout to paypal): http://dollarsurvey.notlong.com
&
Redeem Vouchers(Metro,Borders,Ntuc) by doing Survey
(Interested Parties PM me with Email, so I can invite you)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get Paid Through Bank Transfer Easily Using PayPal
saintz87 is offline   Add to saintz87's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2007, 04:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
sgalextoh is on a distinguished road

Just to share a point with those reading this thread and frequent hotels locally or oversea.

I was told by my friend that when ever you got a room, you have to knock on the doors before you enter and say that you are coming in to stay and won't harm them. This is just in case that there is "anything" that's there and finds you being rude to interupt "thier place".

sgalextoh is offline   Add to sgalextoh's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2007, 04:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Janice
janice has a spectacular aura about

Liked 96 Times in 52 Posts

actually u shd put it in one post for easy reading

janice is offline   Add to janice's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2007, 04:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
PiDanBeR has a spectacular aura about

Liked 35 Times in 32 Posts

aiyo... coz can earn more $$ mah... simple thing oso dunoe =P

'President' of N.S.A. Club
http://www.sgclub.com/singapore/n_s_club_63148.html

------------------------ TheOne 'X' -------------------------
PiDanBeR is offline   Add to PiDanBeR's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2007, 04:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
p0125772 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i will knock the door before i go in..then say sorry had to stay over for few nite..then will flush the toilet bowl n wash the basin..

Earn $$ with me: http://adbux.org/?r=p0125772
p0125772 is offline   Add to p0125772's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 18th July 2007, 05:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
sgalextoh is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by p0125772
i will knock the door before i go in..then say sorry had to stay over for few nite..then will flush the toilet bowl n wash the basin..
wow bro.....
U always go hotel???
hahaha....
Which hotel and do what hur???
Anyway I travel atlest 3-4 times a year and so have to know all these....

sgalextoh is offline   Add to sgalextoh's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2007, 11:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
SgUncle is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sgalextoh
Just to share a point with those reading this thread and frequent hotels locally or oversea.

I was told by my friend that when ever you got a room, you have to knock on the doors before you enter and say that you are coming in to stay and won't harm them. This is just in case that there is "anything" that's there and finds you being rude to interupt "thier place".

I travel frequent and put up in 3,4 & 5 Stars Hotels. So for never practise anything like what u mentioned. So far so good le.......only thing I do is to chant a short prayer, put my good luck object out and the surrounding Auric field becomes OK after a while.......

SgUncle is offline   Add to SgUncle's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 29th July 2007, 11:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Storm is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by SgUncle
I travel frequent and put up in 3,4 & 5 Stars Hotels. So for never practise anything like what u mentioned. So far so good le.......only thing I do is to chant a short prayer, put my good luck object out and the surrounding Auric field becomes OK after a while.......

wah wah simi barang,when u meet up show me leh,so i can know where to get

Storm is offline   Add to Storm's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2007, 07:06 AM   #10 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
SgUncle is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Bo barang la.......'Good luck object' not barang le......Got barang that I brought but laptop, PDA can consider barang barang oso la......:biggrin4: Next time we meet, maybe u can show me u own collection le......d last time heard from u dat u hve 'special barang'......can't wait to see it........

SgUncle is offline   Add to SgUncle's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2007, 12:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
icecat is on a distinguished road

In malaysia, in a 3 star hotel, I heard footsteps and banging sound coming from the floor above.

icecat is offline   Add to icecat's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 30th July 2007, 04:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
Clarity is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I travelled alone quite a few times, and even when travel with frens, also stay in a room myself.. so far so good leh... :freakedout:

Clarity is offline   Add to Clarity's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2007, 12:07 AM   #13 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Storm is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by SgUncle
Bo barang la.......'Good luck object' not barang le......Got barang that I brought but laptop, PDA can consider barang barang oso la......:biggrin4: Next time we meet, maybe u can show me u own collection le......d last time heard from u dat u hve 'special barang'......can't wait to see it........
"special barang":confused2: :confused2:
*storm_pyro looks around room*
bo leh,where got special barang?
hahaha....who tell u one?
the only special one i got is an amulet that can conjur up the devil but than i dont have the gatha to do it,but someone did use this amulet to do it and i was there,and of cos this someone is the one who got the gatha but nvr release to me lah,he say later dont know how to talk to the devil will backfire myself(which is quite true lah)
the rest are all normal barang commonly can be found everywhere but the ingredients used are special only,so does it count as special barang?

Storm is offline   Add to Storm's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2007, 08:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
DivinitySky is an unknown quantity at this point

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

been working on hotel for 2 years plus nth happened though. but when stay in with my frenz for holiday at other country's hotel. did encounted a few.

:biggrin4: live life to the highest.:biggrin4:
DivinitySky is offline   Add to DivinitySky's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2007, 01:17 AM   #15 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Wintermaul is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I think I am considered lucky that I did not have any freaking encounters at hotels before.

我会选择离开 微笑告别伤害
我知道你心中的那份遗憾
当你为她带上幸福的头盖
我含泪祝福 你有美的未来

想飞到千里外 期待一切重来
想洗去你对你的所有依赖
但谢谢你 让我体会了真爱
我永远记得你 心中的遗憾

Member of Anti Odex Club
Wintermaul is offline   Add to Wintermaul's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 4th August 2007, 05:35 PM   #16 (permalink)
开心就好!
BeRRies-* has a spectacular aura about

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts

For overseas, what i know is, have to knock hard on the door before entry and sae u are here for holiday, nothing else pls don't disturb us, we will leave after a few days etc. den the slippers cannot put together in a nice way but upside down to hint them we are NOT FROM THE SAME WORLD. leave the toilet lights on in the night, and NEVER CLOSE AN OPENED BIBLE or wadever.

Last edited by BeRRies-*; 4th August 2007 at 05:35 PM.
BeRRies-* is offline   Add to BeRRies-*'s Reputation Reply With Quote