How feng shui improved a lawyer's life - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » How feng shui improved a lawyer's life

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th July 2011, 07:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of

Liked 349 Times in 307 Posts
How feng shui improved a lawyer's life

How feng shui improved a lawyer's life

Lawyer Jamie Ngo never considered feng shui "legit" until the results proved undeniable.

Sun, Jul 24, 2011
The Star/Asia News Network

Lawyer Jamie Ngo never considered feng shui "legit" until the results proved undeniable.

"It's not quantum physics, neither is it a religion. You can be Jewish and still practise it," opines Ngo who grew up surrounded by feng shui practices but dismissed them back then as mere superstition.

Little did she realise that feng shui would later become a lifestyle for her. It began in 2006 when she set out to buy a house.

"I was 26 and I needed assurance that this was the' house," she says.

"I consulted both a local and Taiwanese master. Everything from the layout, furnishing and colour scheme was done in accordance to feng shui principles."

Ngo says feng shui has improved most, if not all, aspects of her life, and she believes it has had a positive impact on her mood, energy, health, relationship and finances.

Before the onset of every lunar new year, she diligently reads up on feng shui tips and follows this up with recommendations to remove the clutter from her life and home.

She says a lot of young professionals like her are practitioners of the ancient art because they have felt its impact. She also enjoys sharing her knowledge and experience.

Fellow lawyer Eileen Chen's start in feng shui began more than a decade ago when she read the books out of curiosity.

"I began to read up on Bazi (divination based on time and date of birth) and even had a feng shui master do a reading for me.

"The Bazi reading described some major happenings in my life and after delving more into the subject, I found that it was interesting how Bazi could reveal so much about a person's character and luck," she enthuses.

Chen believes that feng shui and Bazi are a good combination.

"If there is no indication in a person's Bazi that he will strike a lottery and become rich, no amount of feng shui and renovation to the house will make him strike the lottery.

"However, the chances of a person who has an indication of wealth in his Bazi to get a windfall is higher when the right time comes if his house feng shui is good," she says.

Chen adds that there is a certain science and formula involved when it comes to Chinese metaphysics, including feng shui.

"I've met other feng shui enthusiasts who are engineers, accountants and computer programmers who are good at it because they are good at applying formulas!"

Both Chen and Ngo are 33 years old.

Like Ngo, finance manager Sarah Fong was brought up in a family that believes in feng shui. Her Indonesian mother had studied under several masters.

"My feng shui knowledge is inherited from my mother and our family friends who are feng shui masters," she shares.

Fong would only move into a new place if the date was auspicious and she has an extensive crystal collection strategically placed in her workplace, house and car.

The 36-year-old recently bought an apartment in Petaling Jaya and says that feng shui played a big part in the investment.

"There are reasons behind everything in feng shui. For instance, I would never get a place that's near a temple, hospital or school," she says.

Source: http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%...24-290687.html

Sponsors:
"Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth". - 1 John 3:18
Add to *StarDust*'s Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2011, 06:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
Voodoo Vince is a splendid one to beholdVoodoo Vince is a splendid one to beholdVoodoo Vince is a splendid one to beholdVoodoo Vince is a splendid one to beholdVoodoo Vince is a splendid one to behold

Liked 222 Times in 196 Posts
Re: How feng shui improved a lawyer's life

Hmm... But Bazi is determine from birth. It is fixed.

*Have fun on SGClub but pls READ the RULES, Report Bad Posts and Give Reputation to Good Ones!*
Voodoo Vince is offline   Add to Voodoo Vince's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 26th July 2011, 09:46 AM   #3 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
General_Zhaoyun is just really niceGeneral_Zhaoyun is just really niceGeneral_Zhaoyun is just really nice

Liked 43 Times in 34 Posts

The Bazi is determined from the birth..I reckon it controls about 20-30% of one's destiny. As for the rest of 70% of one's destiny, it can be changed by oneself. Change by fengshui or by other means...

Last edited by General_Zhaoyun; 26th July 2011 at 09:48 AM.
General_Zhaoyun is offline   Add to General_Zhaoyun's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2011, 08:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
marzsomeone is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by General_Zhaoyun View Post
The Bazi is determined from the birth..I reckon it controls about 20-30% of one's destiny. As for the rest of 70% of one's destiny, it can be changed by oneself. Change by fengshui or by other means...
I agree. Though i am offering Feng Shui, Bazi and more services. But I always tell my friends and clients that Bazi determine what type of person you are, It is not your destiny. Fengshui only help to make your life journey smooth. What determine your destiny is you, character is destiny. Just my sharing and thoughts

marzsomeone is offline   Add to marzsomeone's Reputation Reply With Quote