Invisible Rain - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » Invisible Rain

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th August 2007, 06:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
shm
Addicted SGClubber
shm is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Invisible Rain

By akaglowboy
Date: 2007-08-10
State: California
Category: Misc

This took place about 6 years ago when I lived with my mom and stepfather. We stayed in two story house and my bedroom was downstairs while the other bedrooms, living room, and kitchen were all upstairs. The backyard bordered a canyon and there was a lot of trees and brush.

When this particular incident took place it was about 10pm on a Friday night and two friends and I were in my bedroom getting ready to go out to a club. We had not been drinking or anything of the such. My parents had already gone to bed but I heard voices upstairs as we were getting ready to leave so I went up to check. My stepfather was comforting my mother and she looked terrified. They said that she woke up with the worst feeling of dread and sadness that she'd ever felt as if something terrible had or was about to happen. My mother has never been one to make things up and she could not have faked the horrible look in her eyes.

We decided to look around outback when my mother said she felt like something or someone was there. By this time my friends (Craig and Israel) had come up to see what was going on. We got a flashlight and one of those big spotlight flashlights and scanned the backyard for any sign of animals, people, or anything else. We did this from behind the closed sliding glass door since we didn't really know what was out there. We didn't see anything and it was a clear night so Craig, Israel and I went out to the back porch and looked some more. I had the large spotlight and I looked through the bushes and the porch itself and even straight up to the sky thinking I might see birds or something. Nothing.

We concurred that there was nothing there and then it started drizzling rain. I remember saying "that figures" but then it occurred to me that it was a clear night. I looked up at the sky again but didn't see any drops. I started to get nervous and used the spotlight to look up but there was no rain coming down, yet I felt it pattering on my face and arms. I looked very carefully but could only feel the rain. I asked Israel "do you see that" never mentioning rain and he looked for a few seconds then his eyes got real big and he said "there's no rain!" He clearly felt it too. We ran inside the house immediately and locked the door. We both confirmed that we'd experienced the same thing and decided to not investigate any further outside.

We never could find any explanation for the occurrence as there weren't any sprinklers within reach of where we were at. The sky was clear and even if there were, we couldn't see the drops with flashlights.

Sponsors:
Add to shm's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2007, 08:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
huiping0712 is an unknown quantity at this point

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Invisible Rain

eek... was there any explanation for this?

:rock:

So am I considered living my life to the fullest? :biggrin4:

I love my mama!
I love chocolates! :love4:
huiping0712 is offline   Add to huiping0712's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2007, 10:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Wintermaul is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Somebody pouring water?

我会选择离开 微笑告别伤害
我知道你心中的那份遗憾
当你为她带上幸福的头盖
我含泪祝福 你有美的未来

想飞到千里外 期待一切重来
想洗去你对你的所有依赖
但谢谢你 让我体会了真爱
我永远记得你 心中的遗憾

Member of Anti Odex Club
Wintermaul is offline   Add to Wintermaul's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 22nd August 2007, 11:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
New SGClubber
IcyBlade is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Some weather change perhaps. I've felt this feeling of prickly drops on my arms and head before in the morning whilst falling in at Pasir Ris Camp. At first I was thinking it might be raining, but I looked around, and there was nothing. Then I rubbed my arms and shrugged it off. It's this burning sensation, somehow, but I don't know the explanation for it.

IcyBlade is offline   Add to IcyBlade's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 23rd August 2007, 12:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Benkee is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

maybe there is a contact with another dimension? let's put it this way, the other dimension is raining at the same spot but somehow many because of signs, there is a contact made with the other dimension hence the feeling of rain. I am not too sure of my explaination, if anyone has the right answer please tell me.. this is how i feel it is at the moment.