Jade Seah - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Leisure & Entertainment > Movies Singapore > Singapore Actresses/Actors » Jade Seah

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

Comment

LinkBack Celebrity Tools Display Modes
Jade Seah
Jade Seah
Published by korean_fan
8th July 2014

Jade Seah (Chinese: 谢美玉; pinyin: Xiè Měiyù, born on 6 April 1983) is a Singaporean model, host and actress.

Seah was a model before going into acting. She was 1st runner-up at the Miss Singapore Universe 2006 pageant andsigned a contract with MediaCorp soon after the pageant. She is now the new face of Nivea Visage. She was a host in the Singaporean reality television show, The Dance Floor, with co-hosts Glenn Ong and Mark Van Cuylenberg. She had reported in Today in Beijing on Channel 5, on the day's highlights of the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing.

Seah graduated from Tanjong Katong Girls' School, Tampines Junior College and Singapore Management University on the Dean's list with an honours degree in Communications and Marketing. She has both Chinese and Eurasian parentage. She is the only daughter in her family, with 2 brothers.

Movie Rating
HotnessN/A
0 users rated N/A% average

Latest 5 celebrities

Celebrity Tools
Sponsors

By korean_fan on 8th July 2014, 09:38 PM
Default Re: Jade Seah

Jade Seah finds out what kind of dressing will attract guys at clubs

What to wear for a big night out in Singapore? Sexy or skanky? Is less (material) more?

Also, find out from the guys what kinds of outfits they like, and what will get their attention in this 50th episode of Chicpeek!

ChicPeek is an online series featuring my personal fashion tips, tutorials, DIYs, and fashionista friends. In this episode, Jade Seah hangs out at Zouk, Singapore's most iconic nightspot, to check out party fashion and get to tips on dressing for a night out.

http://www.lollipop.sg/content/jade-...act-guys-clubs
By maverick on 19th August 2014, 09:22 AM
Default Jade Seah unexcited to jog again

This is my very-unimpressed face. First day back pounding the pavement in almost two weeks after being ill & just 5km into my run, it starts to POUR.
Last edited by maverick; 19th August 2014 at 09:22 AM..
By maverick on 20th August 2014, 11:41 AM

Photo proof of my lack of curves.
By korean_fan on 21st August 2014, 10:13 PM

What is Jade Seah's dream gown? Watch as she goes wedding shopping

Go bridal gown shopping with Jade!

Jade Seah is getting married in a few months' time, and she has not yet chosen her wedding gown.

In this videob uploaded by Jade Seah on YouTube, bridal designer, Casey Loh of Calla Bridal, shares important factors to consider when choosing a wedding gown, as well as designing a bespoke gown.

http://www.lollipop.sg/content/what-...dding-shopping
By maverick on 25th August 2014, 11:32 AM
Default Who is Jade Seah Marrying?

Shared from her own blog:

I’m getting married soon, and everyone’s been asking who I’m marrying, lol. There are no pictures of him on my Instagram, Facebook or this website. Maybe he’s an imaginary boyfriend?

We met when we were 15. All Catholic kids have to go through 10 years of catechism classes (from primary one till you get Confirmed at 16) and we were no exception. I was actually taking classes in another church (it’s the same in Catholic churches all over the world) but I was a bit of a naughty kid and had been skipping classes for a couple of months before the teacher called my mother to ask why I had not been attending classes. She flipped, of course, as she had no idea! (Every Sunday, I would take the bus before 8am like I was going for catechism…and go hang out with my friends instead.)

My mum was so upset that I had been skipping classes (sorry, mum!) that when she bumped into a nun who used to teach her in school, she told her about it. Long story short was that she pulled me out of that church and I started classes in another catholic church.

Kids usually start and finish their entire catechism journey in one church, so joining this new bunch at 15, when everyone already knew everyone, meant I was the “new kid in school” and had to work harder to make friends. It was cool though and I was really happy in the new environment except for one thing: I remember my boy-crazy younger self complaining to a group of girls there that “there are no hot boys in this church”! One of them pointed my now-fiance out and said, “that one not bad what”. I distinctly remember saying, “ok only lah”. Haha!

We never spoke even though I was a social creature who was friends with everyone and he was… #1, really shy and hardly ever (maybe never!) spoke and #2, not in class half the time as he was then a national athlete who had training twice a day. We got Confirmed at 16 (kind of like graduation) and I never saw him again.

We bumped into each other more than ten later, and I actually remembered him as his face hasn’t changed. He definitely remembered me! Heh. We chatted a little then and he followed up after that with a message. We ended up communicating a lot – without meeting for months.

When we finally met, I remember it was for prawn noodles in our area (we both stay east) and he was REALLY quiet. I was pretty bummed and slightly confused. He had asked me out but he didn’t seem interested? He had also shared quite a lot with me prior to that but why was he so silent when we finally met?

I don’t do well with mixed signals (why can’t everyone just be direct!?) and I definitely don’t take to game-playing (maybe he was trying to blow hot and cold?). I wasn’t planning to see him again. I had actually pretty excited to meet him prior to that date and had told a friend about it. When that friend asked me how it went, I remember saying, “he was really quiet man. I think he’s not interested. I think I’m done with this one.”. This friend said maybe he was just really shy, and shy guys sometimes act like that around girls they like. He encouraged me to go out with him again.

He really did ask me out again and I remember thinking I wasn’t going to get excited about it as I did the last time. On account of fact that I thought his dimples were cute and that he was obviously really keen to meet (so confusing!) I gave him a second chance. This time he opened up and talked to me like the person I thought I had been communicating with the past few months. The rest is history. Kind of. We had struggles at the start as we are really different individuals. But still history. (I just want to say that, can!)

So he’s very much real and not my imaginary boyfriend. The reason he doesn’t show up on my social accounts is because he has requested that I don’t post pictures of him! He did agree to go to Mauritius with me for a recent shoot I did for Her World Brides magazine though – tempted by the prospect of beautifully-shot wedding pictures, no doubt. (He is Groomzilla, but more on that in another post!)

Here’s a short video of what went down behind the scenes in Mauritius:

Mon Aug, 25 2014
My Long-Story Love Story

I’m getting married soon, and everyone’s been asking who I’m marrying, lol. There are no pictures of him on my Instagram, Facebook or this website. Maybe he’s an imaginary boyfriend?

We met when we were 15. All Catholic kids have to go through 10 years of catechism classes (from primary one till you get Confirmed at 16) and we were no exception. I was actually taking classes in another church (it’s the same in Catholic churches all over the world) but I was a bit of a naughty kid and had been skipping classes for a couple of months before the teacher called my mother to ask why I had not been attending classes. She flipped, of course, as she had no idea! (Every Sunday, I would take the bus before 8am like I was going for catechism…and go hang out with my friends instead.)

My mum was so upset that I had been skipping classes (sorry, mum!) that when she bumped into a nun who used to teach her in school, she told her about it. Long story short was that she pulled me out of that church and I started classes in another catholic church.

Kids usually start and finish their entire catechism journey in one church, so joining this new bunch at 15, when everyone already knew everyone, meant I was the “new kid in school” and had to work harder to make friends. It was cool though and I was really happy in the new environment except for one thing: I remember my boy-crazy younger self complaining to a group of girls there that “there are no hot boys in this church”! One of them pointed my now-fiance out and said, “that one not bad what”. I distinctly remember saying, “ok only lah”. Haha!

We never spoke even though I was a social creature who was friends with everyone and he was… #1, really shy and hardly ever (maybe never!) spoke and #2, not in class half the time as he was then a national athlete who had training twice a day. We got Confirmed at 16 (kind of like graduation) and I never saw him again.

We bumped into each other more than ten later, and I actually remembered him as his face hasn’t changed. He definitely remembered me! Heh. We chatted a little then and he followed up after that with a message. We ended up communicating a lot – without meeting for months.

When we finally met, I remember it was for prawn noodles in our area (we both stay east) and he was REALLY quiet. I was pretty bummed and slightly confused. He had asked me out but he didn’t seem interested? He had also shared quite a lot with me prior to that but why was he so silent when we finally met?

I don’t do well with mixed signals (why can’t everyone just be direct!?) and I definitely don’t take to game-playing (maybe he was trying to blow hot and cold?). I wasn’t planning to see him again. I had actually pretty excited to meet him prior to that date and had told a friend about it. When that friend asked me how it went, I remember saying, “he was really quiet man. I think he’s not interested. I think I’m done with this one.”. This friend said maybe he was just really shy, and shy guys sometimes act like that around girls they like. He encouraged me to go out with him again.

He really did ask me out again and I remember thinking I wasn’t going to get excited about it as I did the last time. On account of fact that I thought his dimples were cute and that he was obviously really keen to meet (so confusing!) I gave him a second chance. This time he opened up and talked to me like the person I thought I had been communicating with the past few months. The rest is history. Kind of. We had struggles at the start as we are really different individuals. But still history. (I just want to say that, can!)

So he’s very much real and not my imaginary boyfriend. The reason he doesn’t show up on my social accounts is because he has requested that I don’t post pictures of him! He did agree to go to Mauritius with me for a recent shoot I did for Her World Brides magazine though – tempted by the prospect of beautifully-shot wedding pictures, no doubt. (He is Groomzilla, but more on that in another post!)

Here’s a short video of what went down behind the scenes in Mauritius:

It was such a fun trip, with wonderful people like stylist Steve, his assistant, Evon, photographer Winston and Sha, who made me look half-decent by doing my hair and makeup. It’s also the first shoot ever that I had my other half with me (I personally don’t believe in mixing work and play) and that made it extra special.

Thank you, Her World Brides, for having us!

By korean_fan on 3rd September 2014, 02:48 PM

Jade Seah posts first photo of hubby-to-be -- and talks about how they met

Jade Seah has given fans a sneak peek at the man she's marrying -- by posting a picture and a video of her and her husband-to-be on her social media accounts.

She writes in a post on her Instagram: "I'm getting married soon & everyone's been asking who I'm marrying. There are no pictures of him on my Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Dayre. Maybe he's an imaginary boyfriend? LOL

"This is the very first picture of us I am posting."

Jade also shared her side of the story on her blog on how they met, and her impression of him on their first date together for prawn noodles, in which she said he didn't seem too interested.

However, that apparently was just a cover for his shyness and lucky for them, they hit it off on the next date.

She writes: "This friend said maybe he was just really shy, and shy guys sometimes act like that around girls they like. He encouraged me to go out with him again.

"He really did ask me out again and on account of the fact that he was obviously really keen to meet me (so confusing!)…and that I thought his dimples were cute (so shoot me, I’ve my shallow, human moments!)

"I decided to give him a second chance and go out with him.

"I remember being determined to not I get excited about it as I did the last time though – I generally hate the feeling of being played like a kite and I refuse to get sucked into hot-cold spirals.

"This time though, he opened up and talked to me like the person I thought I had been communicating with the past few months. The rest is history."

The Singaporean host and actress also shared a behind-the-scenes video of a photoshoot she did with her husband-to-be in Mauritius.

http://www.lollipop.sg/content/jade-...y-got-together
By maverick on 26th November 2014, 12:52 PM

Last edited by maverick; 26th November 2014 at 05:59 PM..
By maverick on 26th January 2015, 06:52 PM
Default Jade Seah reveals her android apps and homescreen

Jade Seah has revealed how her Android phone (yes, she uses and Android!) homescreen looks like, and the apps that are most important to her.

Here is her homescreen:

Apps she can't live without:

1. RunKeeper

“I used to use a proper GPS watch to track my distance and route, but I found myself too lazy to download any information after each run — I don’t think I downloaded or saved anything the entire time I had the watch!

The watch finally conked out on me and my running buddy introduced me to RunKeeper. I haven’t looked back since — it’s fuss-free, easy to use and does what I need it to do — track distance and time. That I can save and remember each run with comments and by uploading a photo is a fun bonus!”

2. Instagram

“These apps help me stay connected with friends, especially when I am overseas or it’s a busy period and we don’t have time to meet. I actually had to be persuaded to get an Instagram account and to make an effort to upload things, but once I got into the swing of things, it’s now my favourite social app. It’s less ‘messy’ than Facebook and more fun than Twitter!

I use Dayre to share more personal, long-winded musings. Follow me @jadeseah.”

3. Google Keep

“I think this is my favourite app! It’s so simple but so essential, especially great if you have trouble remembering things (as I do!). I put everything and anything into Keep. Because it’s a Google app, it’s wonderfully seamless when phones get lost (or smashed!) as they do a lot with me…

The checklists are great if you, like me, are task-oriented (it’s satisfying to check off boxes when things get done!) and the blank pages are great for making quick notes of random things. I check this a little obsessively sometimes to make sure I’m on top of things!”

4. Youtube

“Since starting my own YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/user/jadeseahofficial) I use this to stay on top of things like replying to comments. I like chatting with people who watch my videos to hear what they think!

YouTube is also my go-to source for answers – I search “how to…” whenever I have a problem!”

FINALLY, HER FAVORITE QUOTE WHEN SHE IS DOWN:

“Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.”
- Anne Frank
By maverick on 1st October 2015, 01:09 PM

fb posts
Comment

Celebrity Tools