job agency - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Lifestyle > Workplace and Business Forum » job agency

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st May 2008, 09:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
imbhb is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
job agency

During the break between secondary school and junior college, many went looking for jobs. I was no exception. Finding a job with no experience was tough, but i managed to find a job agency-Biz Trading Group that has positions available as a drink promotor. Though sceptical, i applied online and was told to go for an interview at their office at clark quay. I saw an office that looked legitimate enough and took the job there. When my friends and i went to collect our pay, only one had her bank account number, so the admin there said that we could bank our money into her account first. Surprise surprise, the cheque bounced. My pay never came and i've been waiting for 3months now. Busy with school work, i could only call n call their office during my recesses and ask about my pay. Answers were always "Ask my colleage, i'll give you his number, but i'm not free now", "Call the bank"" or simply "I'm not free to talk". we called the bank but the bank said no bounced cheque was found in my friend's account. Subsequent calls to the bank was fertile as nobody seem to try helping us. I found this very irresposible. To get youngsters like us that have no knowledge about the payment systems to work for them, then to drag paying us our hard earned money. We worked just like them, why are we deprived of our pay? Just because we are younger, does this mean that we do not deserve an equal standing in the workforce? Labour is labour, we served, so we should get paid. To the bank, we do not study the bank systems in school. we do not understand how things are supposed to operate so please guide us along and not talk to us in a very irritated voice suggesting unwillingness to render help. Seeing how we were treated in this episode, i wonder why there is age discrimination in Singapore? Shouldnt credit be given based on capability? I appeal to employers, employ and credit regardless of age. That would make working in Singapore much more pleasant. i wrote e above to e forum at straits time.now im going to speak in a less polite way.
damn e job agency. drag my money damn long la. u get pay i also should get pay what. i never work meh.kns.3months liao can.i should already have gotten e money.this sucks la.i dun have time to chiong down to their office n demand my pay.stupid office hours from 9-5pm ma.i got skl till 505.by e time i reach there already too late liao.anyway i hate their bloody attitude la.talk to me like despising me lidat.esp e bank.treat me like idiot.its posb by e way.damn ass.i hate it when adults act like they are superior than us. Im 17!! hello.almost an adult too.just u wait.in a few years im going to study n study till i got doctorate.come back n trash u.show u black face everyday.try how it feels like, morons! f**k

Sponsors:
Add to imbhb's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2008, 09:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Gela is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: job agency

o.O repeated thread.