Jogging Tips for beginner - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Lifestyle > Health & Fitness > Weight Issues » Jogging Tips for beginner

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th November 2011, 08:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
francen24 is on a distinguished road

Liked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Jogging Tips for beginner

We all know that exercise is very important to keep fit and stay healthy. There are several good exercise that if done regularly can help keep fit and shed some extra weight and fat. One of them is jogging. And in this articles i shall discuss jogging for beginners. Jogging is one of a few safe exercises that if done regularly can really bring our body a lot of benefits, If you are beginners, here are a few tips that you can follow to make your exercise a safe and pleasant one.

Do be discipine. Set a regularly time that you want to exercise regularly and stick by it. Of course sometimes because of work and other committment you may not be able to stick to your schedules. But i believe by and last, we should always remain as discipine as we can, and stick to our exercises regime. Set a regular time and make it a habit to jog regularly. For a beginner, do remember jogging is a slow run, so remember do not overdo or try to run faster than what your body can take it. Jogging is something like a slow run, so for a beginner remember do not run fast, run slowly for a start. It has to be relaxed so that you will enjoy the exercises. For a beginner, if you stress yourself too much, there is a danger that you may lose interest and gave up jogging totally thinking that it is too hard. So always start slow, relax and enjoy your run. For a beginners start jogging about 15 to 20 minutes for a start. However do remember do not remain at that level for long Once you feel that you are getting fitter and stronger, you may want to run faster, and also increase your running duration to about 30 minutes, Remember if you always remain jogging slow, your body cannot become fitter. So as you feel yourself getting stronger, begin to jog faster and do it for a longer durations. The key to remember is increased slowly and gradually. Do not rush. Too much increase in speed and durations too fast will only harm your body.

if you feel hungry before a jog, you can take some fruit and vegetables. But remember do not eat a heavy meal as this will affect your run. Try to eat your heavy meal at least 2 hours before your run. Remember to do proper stretching and warm-up exercises before the run and also to do proper cool down exercise after the run. This is to prevent any injury to your body and to always keep your body in good working conditions. I shall discuss more about this in the next blog post. So enjoy your run in the meantime.

Sponsors: