Kumantongs Know Your Every Moves - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » Kumantongs Know Your Every Moves

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th October 2012, 05:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kumantong 4D Power
superkumantong is on a distinguished road

Kumantongs Know Your Every Moves

Those Kumantong Owners who have never felt the presence of their Kumantongs will learn something from this Story

I am a staunch believer in Super Natural Power and also believe Lottery Numbers can be predicted.

Many years back, I use to keep Thai Amulets for Wealth Purpose, such as Kumantong Amulet, Nan-Kwat Amulet and Double Tail Lizards. I was like most people who keep amulets and then just hope miracles will happen.

I waited and waited and nothing happen. I bought 4D and never strike. So I went to 4D Forums to follow the 4D Numbers given by people who use 4D Software to predict, which vomit 10 sets or more per bet. Imagine 10 people give different sets of numbers.. and You will end up having to buy 100 sets or more per bet... So I gave up.

Then I happened to know a Malay Bomoh who gave me his knowledge on tapping into spirits and ghosts for Lottery Numbers.. As You know it... I was too scared to face such things... then... i remember I have kumantong, nankwat , double tails amulets..

After that information given by the Bomoh, I improvised the Pendulum method with Amulets...

the 1st try... I had 4 sets of numbers and I striked 3 sets...
The 2nd try ... I had 3 sets of numbers and I striked 2 sets..

and the striking of Lottery on Ibet TOP 3 .. and also include direct Starter and Consol were frequent that I had enough money to invest on Kumantong Statue..

The 1st time I got Kumantong Statue from my own close network of masters... I was so afraid that at night the child ghost will disturb me.. I couldn't sleep at night and one eye was opened to check whether there is some movement or ghost kid coming towards me..

Nothing happened after I kept the Kumantong Statue. I started to think ... whether the Kumantong Statue was real or just empty shell. But everytime asking for 4D Numbers using my own improvised method... 8 out of 10 times.. is always at least 3 out of 4 numbers correct in TOP 3 prize.. or hit a prize in TOP 3 be it ibet or direct.

I began to question again.... was it my own luck which is so good because there is no disturbance from the ghost child!

Then luckily my neighourhood, had a make-shift tentage.. for the celebration of Keramat Datok plus Kumantong.

The Kumantong was in tranced by a Plump Aunty. I asked the Kumantong ( while in trance ) whether I could bring down my Kumantong Statue to check.. and She replied OK.

This was the interesting part...
I took down my Kumantong Statue ( Black Crawling) to the Kumantong-in-trance..
His behavior was about older teenage age.. and can speak thai, teochew and mandarin.
He spoke to my Kumantong that sound like "tongue" or angel language.. something like ..."om sala.. hula.. hamala.. heyha.." and stop awhile and reply and talk to my Kumantong Statue...

After 1 mintute... the Kumantong-in-trance.. turn his face to me.. and ask me.. "Hmm... You put him in Your bed room? You watch THAT KIND OF SHOWS? YOU STRIP NAKED IN YOUR ROOM? YOU DO THAT KIND OF THINGS IN YOUR ROOM??"...

I WAS LIKE :WHAT THE F***"!"... because there were so many people surrounding me and the Kumantong-In-Trance and my Kumantong!! I was so pai-seh sia..

After that... he suddenly fainted and few seconds woke up again.. and told my Blacky Kumantong was very naughty and keep "fighting" with him and he couldn't control him.. and told me to had him sent to Keramat Datok , who was in trance by a Chinese Guy.

I went over to Keramat Datok , and he took a red thread and tie around my Blacky Kumantong's Neck and he said was a way to control him. Keramat Datok said put my Kumantong with him for one night.. and then in the spiritual realm.. he will admonish him.

I went back the next night... and was told that my Blacky Kumantong is behaving properly already and let him stay with other Kumantongs for one more night to play with other Kumantongs ( many statues there).

On the night for getting back my Kumantong... I got so scared because this time I knew it was REAL, even when you don't feel the presence! so I ask the temple to keep it because I got sooooooooo SCARED.

After 1 month.. I got back my gut ...and decided to get a new "Blacky" Kumantong Statue and then one Kumantong after another when strike 4D Direct

From then on Striking Lottery is sooooooooo Easy that now... even Malaysians are asking me for help to get them Malaysia 4D Numbers.

IF YOU HAVE KUMANTONGS GET THEM TO SHOW THEIR MAGICAL POWER TO YOU. KUMANTONGS FEEL GOOD WHEN THEY DO THINGS FOR YOU AND YOU APPRECIATED IT. DON'T LET THEM STONE AT THE CORNER.

Sponsors:

Learn How to Keep A Kumantong and get 4D Numbers
http://kumantong-4-u.blogspot.com

Learn How to use Taoist Talismans for Protection and Winning Lottery
http://talisman-4-u.blogspot.com

Last edited by superkumantong; 4th October 2012 at 05:44 PM.
Add to superkumantong's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2012, 11:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
KC-hellion will become famous soon enough

Liked 17 Times in 16 Posts
Re: Kumantongs Know Your Every Moves

So your point is, kuman = win 4d?

Mr.J (5th October 2012)
Old 5th October 2012, 12:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
Mr.J will become famous soon enough

Liked 23 Times in 23 Posts
Re: Kumantongs Know Your Every Moves

Originally Posted by KC-hellion View Post
So your point is, kuman = win 4d?
I guess so.... Making his own kids to earn money for him....

Mr.J is offline   Add to Mr.J's Reputation Reply With Quote
Members who Liked this post by Mr.J:
scheng1 (6th October 2012)