Ladies please give me your honest opinion - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > SGClub Community > Ladies Lounge » Ladies please give me your honest opinion

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th January 2015, 01:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
New SGClubber
bluefeet is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ladies please give me your honest opinion

Hi ladies, I'm a guy. Recently I am becoming more conscious about my appearance once I came to university and I hope you ladies can help me out.

I have been in boy school for 6+ years and I have not been very concern about my appearance. Hence, I hope I can start to be more self conscious now but I don't want to appear gay.

Can I ask:
1. Do girls like guys with hairy legs? I prefer girls with waxed legs but I don't know what girls prefer. I have quite hairy legs and I personally don't feel good about it. But what do girls prefer? Will waxing my leg looks gay?

2. What hairstyle should you think guys should get? I do not know all the terminology etc when I talk to the hairdresser. When I say I want a good looking hairstyle, they will say everyone's taste is different and he can't make the decision. Since I also don't know much about hairstyle, I'm always disappointed after my haircut. Can ladies recommend me a few hairstyles you feel good on guys, maybe from your boyfriend? I'm the good boy type of person (I don't club or drink or smoke), please recommend me some good boy type of hairstyle that do not look nerdy. No crazy or bad boy looking hairstyle please!

3. Any recommendation for nice casual wear? Brand, shops, type of shirt and jeans etc... I tried google but the results usually is for those formal business wear with jacket and tie. I want casual wear that looks nice and can wear to lectures in university. Oh ya.. One more question, does guys look nicer in tapered jeans?

Sorry for all the noob questions, I think I studied too much in the past and neglected my personal grooming and style. I hope you ladies can help me out. Any honest advice is appreciated.

Thank euu!! (:
Posted via Mobile Device

Sponsors:
Add to bluefeet's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2015, 07:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
ms.siqi is a jewel in the roughms.siqi is a jewel in the rough

Liked 153 Times in 144 Posts
Re: Ladies please give me your honest opinion

How can a guy be in Ladies Lounge?

ms.siqi is offline   Add to ms.siqi's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2015, 12:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
New SGClubber
LiveLaughLove is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bluefeet View Post
Hi ladies, I'm a guy. Recently I am becoming more conscious about my appearance once I came to university and I hope you ladies can help me out.

I have been in boy school for 6+ years and I have not been very concern about my appearance. Hence, I hope I can start to be more self conscious now but I don't want to appear gay.

Can I ask:
1. Do girls like guys with hairy legs? I prefer girls with waxed legs but I don't know what girls prefer. I have quite hairy legs and I personally don't feel good about it. But what do girls prefer? Will waxing my leg looks gay?
(It really depends on individual's preference. Most importantly, you must be comfortable in your own skin. No point changing into someone's else image because everyone is unique. But you can take reference from the style you like).

2. What hairstyle should you think guys should get? I do not know all the terminology etc when I talk to the hairdresser. When I say I want a good looking hairstyle, they will say everyone's taste is different and he can't make the decision. Since I also don't know much about hairstyle, I'm always disappointed after my haircut. Can ladies recommend me a few hairstyles you feel good on guys, maybe from your boyfriend? I'm the good boy type of person (I don't club or drink or smoke), please recommend me some good boy type of hairstyle that do not look nerdy. No crazy or bad boy looking hairstyle please!
(You can try out at reputable salons or good neighborhood ones and get those experienced hairstylist to give suggestions like, what type of hairstyle suits your face shape etc. You can also google "Hairstyle for men 2015" etc).

3. Any recommendation for nice casual wear? Brand, shops, type of shirt and jeans etc... I tried google but the results usually is for those formal business wear with jacket and tie. I want casual wear that looks nice and can wear to lectures in university. Oh ya.. One more question, does guys look nicer in tapered jeans?
(It also depends on what you type in the search engine. You can go check it out or take reference from korean styles which are current now).

Sorry for all the noob questions, I think I studied too much in the past and neglected my personal grooming and style. I hope you ladies can help me out. Any honest advice is appreciated.

Thank euu!! (:
Posted via Mobile Device

LiveLaughLove is offline   Add to LiveLaughLove's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2015, 04:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
gwynethtyt is on a distinguished road

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts

I'm very amused but I like that you have the determination to change yourself. So here you go:

1) Don't wax. As far as I know it will only make you look sissy and seems to be an open invitation to ridicule. I may be exaggerating. Most girls are fine with guys with hairy legs. There's no reason why we'd mind. In fact, more hair = more testosterone = more masculine. So keep the hair and save the wax money for better things.

2) Since you don't seem to know what is suitable for you, and neither does the hairdresser want to make a decision without your opinion, just tell him: "surprise me" or "cut something that's suitable for my facial structure". That should do the job, I've done it a few times in the past. If the hairdresser is still reluctant/unsure maybe it's time to go somewhere else?

3) The big-shot brands can't go wrong, though you need a certain level of physique to wear them. A&F and its rival brothers are a good place to start. But actually it doesn't really matter what you wear - it's how you wear it. Confidence is the best accessory a man can adorn. Work on the foundation (your body) before you worry about what to wear. If you have a nice bod you can pull off even a cheap ahgong tanktop and still girls will swoon over you.

Good luck. Update us on your exploits if you ever become successful.

Old 8th April 2015, 12:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
New SGClubber
maddylove is on a distinguished road

1. I personally don't mind waxed or hairy legs. I'll leave it to my boyfriend to decide what he prefers. It's no issue to me. I don't feel like waxed legs = not manly coz tbh overly hairy legs are quite gross looking to me sometimes hahaha

2. I think recently, the undercut hair/combed back hair seems to be in the rage, you can try buying some style magazines or google hairstyles for men 2015 to see what interest you the most to try out?

3. Since you're in uni, the usual jeans+tee or shorts+tees shouldn't go wrong. Many places sell nice menswear, look around orchard, try the different brands then look into the mirror to see what pleases you the most! I think tapered jeans might be abit too much for men but that's my opinion haha

Good luck!

maddylove is offline   Add to maddylove's Reputation Reply With Quote