Lady Gaga's tearful confession - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Leisure & Entertainment > Music Zone » Lady Gaga's tearful confession

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th April 2011, 12:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of

Liked 349 Times in 307 Posts
Lady Gaga's tearful confession

Lady Gaga's tearful confession

Lady Gaga has tearfully confessed on film that she thinks "people are trying to destroy her".

The 25-year-old singer broke down in a documentary extract posted online and spoke of how much she fears criticism, admitting she feels like a "loser kid in high school."

In the black and white YouTube clip, posted before she went on stage in New York's Madison Square Garden for her Monster Ball tour, she sobbed: "I still sometimes feel like a loser. It's crazy, 'cos it's like we're at the Garden, but I still feel like a loser kid in high school.

"Sometimes I still feel like people are trying to destroy me... I cannot be destroyed and I will not be destroyed. And you will never destroy the kingdom that is my fans."

The outlandish Judas hitmaker - who was recently criticised on micro-blogging website twitter for the bizarre artwork of her new album 'Born This Way' which depicts her morphing into a mutant motorcycle - went on to say she feels like she has to "fight" to remain a "superstar" for the sake of her young fans.

She said: "I just have to pick my s*** up. Pick myself up and tell myself I'm a superstar every morning just so I can get through this day.

"I feel like I have to fight. I'm fighting for every kid that's like me, that's felt like I've felt and feels like I still feel."

She added: "I just wanna be a queen but sometimes I just don't feel like one. It's not about being a winner for me anymore, you know. It's about being a winner for them."

The clip was filmed as part of documentary 'Lady Gaga Presents The Monster Ball Tour: At Madison Square Garden' which will be aired next month.

Source: http://www.dailychilli.com/buzz/1118...ful-confession

Sponsors:
"Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth". - 1 John 3:18
Add to *StarDust*'s Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2011, 12:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Emosan
Emolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to behold

Liked 154 Times in 109 Posts
Re: Lady Gaga's tearful confession

She got 被害忘想症?

Emolisher is offline   Add to Emolisher's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 26th April 2011, 01:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
ssian will become famous soon enough

Re: Lady Gaga's tearful confession

she's going bonkers

Old 28th April 2011, 08:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of*StarDust* has much to be proud of

Liked 349 Times in 307 Posts
Lady Gaga’s ‘bullying’ claims attract online backlash

Lady Gaga’s ‘bullying’ claims attract online backlash

Lady Gaga: not quite the victim she claimed to be?

Lady Gaga has been accused of shedding phoney tears after she sobbed on camera that she was treated like the 'loser kid' at a posh New York school.

A backlash began online after Gaga played the victim card this week while filming a documentary.

‘I still sometimes feel like a loser kid in high school,’ she wept. ‘I’m fighting for every kid that’s like me, that felt like I felt and feels like I still feel.’

However, acquaintances from the prestigious Convent of the Sacred Heart in Manhattan’s Upper East Side say they can’t recall the torment of the singer, whose real name is Stefani Germanotta.

One user, Interplanetary Sass, commented on the Gawker website: ‘We had a mutual friend during our freshman year at NYU, and Stefani always struck me as a confident girl who liked to party, but was also very devoted to her music.

'A few of my friends went to Sacred Heart (around Stefani’s year), have a great amount of appreciation for the time they spent there, and cannot recall the bullying she brings up in interviews. I like her music and shtick, but lately, she’s been relying a lot on being a victim of bullying – which just does not jive with any of my experiences, or with anyone I know who went to school with her.’

The comments were echoed by another contributor to the forum who said he dated girls from Gaga’s school.

The user, named as brunno, said it was far from being ‘strict’, adding: ‘There is no heavy indoctrination, no nuns whacking people with rulers, etc. It pretty much defied every stereotype of the Catholic school. Her description of it that I heard was complete BS.’

He said an ex-girlfriend’s cousin attended the school. ‘She says that, while Gaga wasn’t part of the “in-crowd”, she was certainly not an outcast or, at least to her knowledge, ever treated as such.’

The comments surfaced as Gaga was making the documentary for HBO.

Source: http://www.metro.co.uk/music/861791-...nline-backlash

"Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth". - 1 John 3:18
*StarDust* is offline   Add to *StarDust*'s Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2011, 10:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
cupidincoke is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The devil she's praying to is slowly destroying her ;O