List of haunted places in SG to visit - Page 2 - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read SGCShop  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » List of haunted places in SG to visit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 11:47 AM   #21 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
uglybutadorable has a spectacular aura aboutuglybutadorable has a spectacular aura aboutuglybutadorable has a spectacular aura about

Credits: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: List of haunted places in SG to visit

seriously i feel that most Punggol area aren't v clean.

uglybutadorable is offline   Add to uglybutadorable's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:37 PM   #22 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
shellniger is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I think many ppl missed out on Pearl Hill Park as the dark history of it has been covered up.

Telok Blangah Hill Park (the forest walk area) very haunted.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0.

I'm A SeaShells Collector
shellniger is offline   Add to shellniger's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:58 AM   #23 (permalink)
New SGClubber
yq1989 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellniger View Post
I think many ppl missed out on Pearl Hill Park as the dark history of it has been covered up.

Telok Blangah Hill Park (the forest walk area) very haunted.
care to share the stories? seems interesting..

yq1989 is offline   Add to yq1989's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:15 PM   #24 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Stuoid_Panda is a jewel in the roughStuoid_Panda is a jewel in the roughStuoid_Panda is a jewel in the roughStuoid_Panda is a jewel in the roughStuoid_Panda is a jewel in the roughStuoid_Panda is a jewel in the rough

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

i been to the macricher water tomb. it a japanese shinto tomb.
so go there at ur own risk. there seem to be a lot of spirits lurking there. i saw a few. lucky no one was possessed!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0.

\"My head hurts, i think i nvr use it much" Patrick Starfish
Stuoid_Panda is offline   Add to Stuoid_Panda's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:08 PM   #25 (permalink)
New SGClubber
mario3817 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The best place to be is the cemetary...Any cemetary will do...

mario3817 is offline   Add to mario3817's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:16 PM   #26 (permalink)
Emosan
Emolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to beholdEmolisher is a splendid one to behold

Credits: 64
Liked 151 Times in 106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario3817 View Post
The best place to be is the cemetary...Any cemetary will do...
Not true~
When i was in NS, the cemetary is our backyard lol..our execise usually will require us to walk thru there after midnight but nth happen so far

Old 06-02-2009, 04:36 AM   #27 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
NoMercy is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The Red House at pasir ris ther is 100% dirty....do not try ur luck ther...

7 or 8 yrs ago was at chalet ther....climb over the gate to explore and my 1 of my frenz kena...

keep vomiting after came out and was lik in a blur blur state...we hav to carry him back to the chalet

next morning he wak up could not remenber wad happen to him....

BTW my frenz hu kena was the oni 1 hu was a christain....so i tink christain more easy to kena

Last edited by NoMercy; 06-02-2009 at 04:37 AM.
NoMercy is offline   Add to NoMercy's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 10:18 AM   #28 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Stuoid_Panda is a jewel in the roughStuoid_Panda is a jewel in the roughStuoid_Panda is a jewel in the roughStuoid_Panda is a jewel in the roughStuoid_Panda is a jewel in the roughStuoid_Panda is a jewel in the rough

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

The red house is not so scary la. maybe ur friend was allergic to some dust or air or something. then sleep ok next morning. if really something happen. it will need a someone to help him. it will not jus go away like dat!

\"My head hurts, i think i nvr use it much" Patrick Starfish
Stuoid_Panda is offline   Add to Stuoid_Panda's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 06:55 AM   #29 (permalink)
New SGClubber
emtwl is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

there are soooo many to list...
cemetary near Adam Road Food Center - Me n my frenz went exploring by bike one night... when we were at the entrance i had a creepy feeling bt decide to ignore it n go ahead... after entering n passing a couple of tombstones, my fren bike died. cannot start.. his is a electric start bike n it just died..end up no choice bt to tompang him out.when he was out his eyes were wide open n he didnt ans us when we talk to him...
Pasir Ris Park - Me n my frenz once again seeking adventure went to walk around Pasir Ris Park... In total there were 5 of us... while walking 1 disappeared.. called her phone bt was off (she is nt the type to off her phone or batt will die type). nvm. then continue walking we hear shuffling of slippers behind... it could nt have been us as we were all wearing shoes..end up we found our fren sitting at the carpark crying.when we ask her wad happened she say that something pulled her n she couldnt retaliate at all in any manner. cant push cant scream...
Sembawang Park - I was running a boot camp for sec sch kids at the Boys Brigade camp there.One of the nights, one of the boys ran down to look for me saying that another of his room mate's eyes were rolling backwards n he was struggling. i didnt think much as i thought he was having a fit so i asked the medical officer to accompany me up to check.end up upon arriving, my medical officer asked me to hold him down n he started reciting prayers. i knew he was possessed. damn... i dunno where i gt the courage from bt i held him down.he was stuggling like a fish outta water. after receiting "it" left with a high pitch laughter n all of us in the room heard it.
I brought a group of my boys from the camp out as it was their last night there n they didnt wanna sleep n wanna have some adventure.hence i brought them to Kampong wak hassan. my frens told me that the place is damn haunted so i decided to give it a try... we were walking n were chatting happily.we came across this particular street where the whole stretch of lamp posts were lit with yellow light. i found it wierd so i decided to walk down that patch.. upon walking i came across a mosque.it was out of no where n it looked kinddaa creepy.i brushed it off n continued the journey.. as we jsut passed the mosque, we heard "ketak ketak ketak" continuosly n its all of us who heard.that sent chills down my spine. i was one of the first feeew bt i slowed down n asked the rest to walk first while i check on the boys at the back. the last boy suddenly asked." Oi! who pull my hand?" the rest of us who heard were damn scared cos there wasnt anyone behind him.nvm.. some one called his name. he turned around n gt slapped.GOSH... i was shocked. i could see the finger prints though the place was nt well lit. i sensed that it was gonna get worse hence i called off the whole thing n rushed back to the camp. guess wad happened. the boy whose hand gt pulled n gt slapped was so diff from his normal self. he was usually very bubbly n chatty. bt upon returning to the camp, he was quiet n his eyes were red.gosh... this is so sccary. i asked my fren who help the boy in the previous case mentioned above n my fren told me that he was being pressed n the pontianak was trying to possess him.
welll... im tired now hence i will stop here... well... if u guys are still interrested u can ask me for more personal experiences.. i will be more than willing to share...

emtwl is offline   Add to emtwl's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 07:27 AM   #30 (permalink)
MOD
Cool SGClubber
MOD is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

the abandoned hospital at sembawang or admiraty area. very very eerie. branching off from the main road. i live at marine parade. got 1 infamous grand hotel at still road. supposedly haunted and undemolished for yrs. very tah glam posh structure. Org an outing pls!

MOD is offline   Add to MOD's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:12 AM   #31 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
whiteknight2 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

lim chu kang cementry
always walk there at nite last time

whiteknight2 is offline   Add to whiteknight2's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 11:17 PM   #32 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
playx123 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

bukit brown is huanted .... ( KOPI HILL )

playx123 is offline   Add to playx123's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2009, 04:49 PM   #33 (permalink)
Kumantong 4D Power
superkumantong is on a distinguished road

Remember to bring along a shaking cup filled with Numbers.. can ask 4D

superkumantong added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by emtwl View Post
there are soooo many to list...
cemetary near Adam Road Food Center - Me n my frenz went exploring by bike one night... when we were at the entrance i had a creepy feeling bt decide to ignore it n go ahead... after entering n passing a couple of tombstones, my fren bike died. cannot start.. his is a electric start bike n it just died..end up no choice bt to tompang him out.when he was out his eyes were wide open n he didnt ans us when we talk to him...
Pasir Ris Park - Me n my frenz once again seeking adventure went to walk around Pasir Ris Park... In total there were 5 of us... while walking 1 disappeared.. called her phone bt was off (she is nt the type to off her phone or batt will die type). nvm. then continue walking we hear shuffling of slippers behind... it could nt have been us as we were all wearing shoes..end up we found our fren sitting at the carpark crying.when we ask her wad happened she say that something pulled her n she couldnt retaliate at all in any manner. cant push cant scream...
Sembawang Park - I was running a boot camp for sec sch kids at the Boys Brigade camp there.One of the nights, one of the boys ran down to look for me saying that another of his room mate's eyes were rolling backwards n he was struggling. i didnt think much as i thought he was having a fit so i asked the medical officer to accompany me up to check.end up upon arriving, my medical officer asked me to hold him down n he started reciting prayers. i knew he was possessed. damn... i dunno where i gt the courage from bt i held him down.he was stuggling like a fish outta water. after receiting "it" left with a high pitch laughter n all of us in the room heard it.
I brought a group of my boys from the camp out as it was their last night there n they didnt wanna sleep n wanna have some adventure.hence i brought them to Kampong wak hassan. my frens told me that the place is damn haunted so i decided to give it a try... we were walking n were chatting happily.we came across this particular street where the whole stretch of lamp posts were lit with yellow light. i found it wierd so i decided to walk down that patch.. upon walking i came across a mosque.it was out of no where n it looked kinddaa creepy.i brushed it off n continued the journey.. as we jsut passed the mosque, we heard "ketak ketak ketak" continuosly n its all of us who heard.that sent chills down my spine. i was one of the first feeew bt i slowed down n asked the rest to walk first while i check on the boys at the back. the last boy suddenly asked." Oi! who pull my hand?" the rest of us who heard were damn scared cos there wasnt anyone behind him.nvm.. some one called his name. he turned around n gt slapped.GOSH... i was shocked. i could see the finger prints though the place was nt well lit. i sensed that it was gonna get worse hence i called off the whole thing n rushed back to the camp. guess wad happened. the boy whose hand gt pulled n gt slapped was so diff from his normal self. he was usually very bubbly n chatty. bt upon returning to the camp, he was quiet n his eyes were red.gosh... this is so sccary. i asked my fren who help the boy in the previous case mentioned above n my fren told me that he was being pressed n the pontianak was trying to possess him.
welll... im tired now hence i will stop here... well... if u guys are still interrested u can ask me for more personal experiences.. i will be more than willing to share...
Next time remember to bring along amulet or talisman..

Learn How to Keep A Kumantong and get 4D Numbers

Learn How to use Taoist Talismans for Protection and Winning Lottery

Last edited by superkumantong; 31-08-2009 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Post Bumping
superkumantong is offline   Add to superkumantong's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:14 PM   #34 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
xfalken is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i think the road to punggol end also haunted. just went cycling with 1 fren at like 5am, the road there is esp creepy.

xfalken is offline   Add to xfalken's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:29 PM   #35 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
Tanipoo. is on a distinguished road

Credits: 18
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

kent ridge park,
tanglin halt railway track,
a house around botanic garden area, but i forgot what's the name of the house. lol

Tanipoo. is offline   Add to Tanipoo.'s Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 01:49 PM   #36 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Silly_God_Disco has a spectacular aura aboutSilly_God_Disco has a spectacular aura aboutSilly_God_Disco has a spectacular aura about

Credits: 45
Liked 24 Times in 19 Posts

old puggol slaughtering house

Old 28-09-2009, 08:11 PM   #37 (permalink)
New SGClubber
mmr_dd is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i think the old japanese school is very haunted. my bro wanted to go inside to explore but before he went in, his amulet crack. so this shows bad omen, thus he went back and never return. next day, he was running a high fever which cause him to be admitted to the hospital.

mmr_dd is offline   Add to mmr_dd's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 03:30 PM   #38 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
kenzogackt is an unknown quantity at this point

Credits: 3
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The old mental hospital @ admiralty IS DAMM SCARY LOL

I'll buy you flowers, I'll pour you wine.
kenzogackt is offline   Add to kenzogackt's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:56 AM   #39 (permalink)
New SGClubber
kissiekiss is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

OCH if got entry fees I think they can earn a lot!

kissiekiss is offline   Add to kissiekiss's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:17 PM   #40 (permalink)
Leading Light Fading Dark
Drake Memtor is a jewel in the roughDrake Memtor is a jewel in the roughDrake Memtor is a jewel in the roughDrake Memtor is a jewel in the roughDrake Memtor is a jewel in the roughDrake Memtor is a jewel in the rough

Credits: 262
Liked 69 Times in 63 Posts

I heard that OCH now got heavy police patrol. Don't try your luck unless well known ghost hunter

Drake Memtor is offline   Add to Drake Memtor's Reputation Reply With Quote