Local Breeds Puppys! - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Pet Lovers > Pets Adoption & Accessories Sales » Local Breeds Puppys!

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th November 2006, 10:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
babyray is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Local Breeds Puppys!

Hiyee people! i don't know is it right or wrong thing to create such a thread...
but i sincerely wanna urge all dogs lover to really think it through while you may wanna buy a dog. I've a neighbour whose dogs just breed 2 puppies out! and is only 5 weeks! trust me man! my gf is a dog trainer itself and a groomer also... and my neighbour wants to let it go for the price of only $600 WHY SO CHEAP? let me do a small sharing can ? ok first of all why you go shops see those dogs that sells 800 la 1k la some 2k la... cause all r imports dogs.. my neighbour male shih tzu has 2 real big eyes and the wife is a very gentle doggy! so when the puppies arrive my hse that time omg! got 1 like the father very lazy the other 1 is very very gentle... and peeps! trust me once again this 2 puppies r local breeds in the estate called Clementi in singapore! why i do not want her to sell to shop because they will sell people @ 1k+ which i don't want that to happen! and $600 is very cheap trust me but you will have to bring e dog for injection and bring it back to me for the puppy have breast milk feeding for 3 days and i will send it back to you!

Now i have a package might interest some of you:

you can buy this puppy at the price of $1k inclusive of:

1) Toilet training
2) Obedience training
3) Diet Consultation

Note: Owners must spend @ least 2 times a week best is 3 times with me for their respective training.

Another package which called Boarding:

Boarding means you can leave your pet with me for only $25 more days you leave with me more discount you get haha! kidding... Boarding means you and your family decided to go on a holiday trip and scared no 1 takes care right? so i am here to help you take care of your puppy or dogs ONLY TERMS AND CONDITION ! ! ! keke... so this is all for Boarding dogs.

Hmm so far this much... grooming i don't advise to let me do because i only know how to love your dogs and not groom your dogs but my gf does so ok la! haha! can give me a little more time to share a story with all of you mah ?

On Jan 1998 my best buddy bought a maltease mix! wow cool yeah! ok next day another friend of his bought the same breed all imported 1 ! ! ! here is the story goes my friends let's name it A and B A is a new dog lover so whatever he eats he shares with his dog like ? laksa, chicken rice, bread and etc.... while B is also a new dog lover but guess how he treat his dogs for morning his baral must have puppies food with vitamin A,B,C for lunch is rice with boil vege, carrot, and salmon (normal). While A only gives him pedigree biscuts for all 3 meals... and B will feed him dinner with doctors prescribes special meal. =D who is the doctor of course not pets but is my gf =D and so after 5 long years in year 2003 A dog die of kidney failure... why it is because he did not treat his dogs and train his dog properly... hence brings death to a lovely life name call Eddie... and i never wanted to have him as my friend but just a hi and bye friend... why would i wanna share this story to you all partly because i've seen so many dogs in my life some living good... some living hell.... if you wanna keep a dog like me i will treat it as my own daughter and son SERIOUSLY! if not don't bother to keep 1. That's all for my short talk... please feel free to post me questions in this forum OR here is my following contactable times:

Morning 8am- 5pm you can call me @ 93445747 (please dont' give prank calls)
Or you can email me @: Babyray84@gmail.com

so would love to hear from you guys soon alright so faster beg your daddy or mummy to buy the puppies soon! if not it will be taken away by some other families!

Regards: Ray

Sponsors:
Add to babyray's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 28th November 2006, 02:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Ba0bEi is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

best is not to get from breeder.. is against the AVA law..

-**juzmyitemz
**-
Ba0bEi is offline   Add to Ba0bEi's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 29th November 2006, 01:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
babyray is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Erm... i am doing breeding with ava certified also wrong ah =X keke... and also under spca and singapore kennel club certified wor.....

babyray is offline   Add to babyray's Reputation Reply With Quote