London weight is it useful? Please think twice.. - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Lifestyle > Health & Fitness > Weight Issues » London weight is it useful? Please think twice..

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st April 2011, 09:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
CareCare is on a distinguished road

London weight is it useful? Please think twice..

I went to London weight management n I still under The treatment but I had stop for some times. As I decide to go when my weight reach 60kg coz whenever I go my weight is still same.

Whether it is useful I don know but actually all is about control diet.. I sign up the package is $500 for ten session actually this one is about wrapping and shaping .. Beside the treatment plus control your diet then you can lose weight. If your metabolic is burning very slow or your weight drop very slow. They will ask you to buy their coffee.. 15 packet $180 wow.. If want to slim faster sign a better package $1500. $500 treatment is weighting me before the treatment.

The treatment is like that

1) change into their rode without wearing anything except paper panties
2) drink a cup of water then went to weight but they will minus 400g as it is the weight of The rode( but I don understand y either )
3) the wrap into towel n went in steam bath and steam for 15 minutes
4) after that went to the room and wrap with plastic and went into a hot blanket and wrap for 30 min
5) after bath and make sure must blown the hair dry.. As wet hair will increase your weight at the weighing machine
6) and again they will minus 400g for the rode
7) get changed and drink their meal replacement

That's my treatment. It sound very weird right ? All the treatment is about forcing water from the water to reduce the weight.
I did lost weight
as I control diet very well. As time goes by, I can't control and my weight bounce back. So I back again keep signing and signing. And my previous consultant had changed as the consultant get promoted. My consultant I had never see her since that think I had been there 3 months. WTH I think I m the small fish that y.
Even the consultant want me to sign The package she will ask her girl that do treatment for me to tell me. The girl is very nice and now she had resigned other consultant is jialat as they keep pushing sales to me.

I have no more heart to go London weight anymore but my treatment left 9 sessions.
Now I trying to exercise myself and lose weight. I want to c if I reach my ideal weight will they ask me to sign? Coz all they want to is to see weight. And once I finish my last this treatment I will file for complain against the consultant..

So anyone wan to go London weight management please think twice ..

At first I tot London weight is a reliable slimming centre but end up it is a disappointment to me..

Sponsors:
Old 1st April 2011, 09:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
Robin van Persie ♥
WhiteSpade is a name known to allWhiteSpade is a name known to allWhiteSpade is a name known to allWhiteSpade is a name known to all

Liked 337 Times in 278 Posts
Re: London weight is it useful? Please think twice..

Everytime I see those sliiming advertisements on papers/television, I never fail to doubt their credibility.

So now, at least you know that these slimming centres are actually not effective, only their advertisements make people believe they are.

Be wiser next time. (:

Old 1st April 2011, 09:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
PECTOPAH is a jewel in the roughPECTOPAH is a jewel in the rough

Liked 43 Times in 33 Posts

Originally Posted by CareCare View Post
I went to London weight management n I still under The treatment but I had stop for some times. As I decide to go when my weight reach 60kg coz whenever I go my weight is still same.

Whether it is useful I don know but actually all is about control diet.. I sign up the package is $500 for ten session actually this one is about wrapping and shaping .. Beside the treatment plus control your diet then you can lose weight. If your metabolic is burning very slow or your weight drop very slow. They will ask you to buy their coffee.. 15 packet $180 wow.. If want to slim faster sign a better package $1500. $500 treatment is weighting me before the treatment.

2) drink a cup of water then went to weight but they will minus 400g as it is the weight of The rode( but I don understand y either )
4) after that went to the room and wrap with plastic and went into a hot blanket and wrap for 30 min
5) after bath and make sure must blown the hair dry.. As wet hair will increase your weight at the weighing machine

That's my treatment. It sound very weird right ? All the treatment is about forcing water from the water to reduce the weight.
I did lost weight
as I control diet very well. As time goes by, I can't control and my weight bounce back.
So I back again keep signing and signing. And my previous consultant had changed as the consultant get promoted. My consultant I had never see her since that think I had been there 3 months. WTH I think I m the small fish that y.
Even the consultant want me to sign The package she will ask her girl that do treatment for me to tell me. The girl is very nice and now she had resigned other consultant is jialat as they keep pushing sales to me.

I have no more heart to go London weight anymore but my treatment left 9 sessions.
Now I trying to exercise myself and lose weight. I want to c if I reach my ideal weight will they ask me to sign? Coz all they want to is to see weight. And once I finish my last this treatment I will file for complain against the consultant..

At first I tot London weight is a reliable slimming centre but end up it is a disappointment to me..
sounds to me like u are the unreliable one here...

the steam blanket and hot bath is used to force u to sweat
weight loss is highly dependable on your own determination
nothing can help u lose weight if u are not willing

PECTOPAH is offline   Add to PECTOPAH's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2011, 09:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Saint G is just really niceSaint G is just really nice

Liked 134 Times in 98 Posts

why are you so obsess with losing weight?

Steam IGN: Soy Protein
Saint G is offline   Add to Saint G's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2011, 09:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
flee0308 is on a distinguished road

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts

No, only a lifestyle change can lead to permanent weight loss. Diets are not a lifestyle change, it's a temporary change, which leads to temporal weight loss.

Stuff like body wrap and slimming packages are even more dubious. They don't have any studies that support them.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

flee0308 is offline   Add to flee0308's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2011, 09:51 AM   #6 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
shock8 is on a distinguished road

Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts

Diets is the most important, why go to weight management if you cant even control your diet

Old 1st April 2011, 10:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
totally Awesome
DevilH is a jewel in the roughDevilH is a jewel in the rough

Liked 41 Times in 32 Posts

Slimming centers are not miracle makers. What they can do is to help to assist you in speeding up the process.

Whether you can slim down or not , depends on you.
1) controlling your diet
2) exercise regularly
3) changing your lifestyle

Their method is to get rid of the water retention, detox and increase your metabolism.

I suggest you sign up for those gym membership. Not only they provide group classes for workout, they also got facilities like sauna and steam bath. It will be more worth it compared to signing up for a slimming package.

There is no shortcut to losing weight. Only personal hard work , motivation and strong determination can reap a good result.

DevilH is offline   Add to DevilH's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2011, 10:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
poopeeka is just really nicepoopeeka is just really nice

Liked 104 Times in 69 Posts

Sounds like all you are loosing is water weight, that weight fluctuates greatly. When you lose it you will gain it back just as fast, kind of like squeezing a sponge/soaking it in water. If you want to lose fats you will have to persist on AFTER the water weight has been lost. As the first thing the body breaks down is water- through your sweat and then fats. True weight loss is neither fast nor easy, it requires a balanced and healthy diet, proper exercise and a LOT of willpower/discipline.

And no diet or slimming program will be useful just as long as you do not have the motivation and determination to stick to it till the end.

poopeeka is offline   Add to poopeeka's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2011, 10:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
HeavenEarthHell will become famous soon enough

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

is this a joke?

I <3 Sean
HeavenEarthHell is offline   Add to HeavenEarthHell's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2011, 12:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

I know I can't control diet is my fault I can't blame London weight but when I be member for long time..
I become a stranger in London weight. Even change of consultant I did never see her before or either she say hi to me.. So just share my experience to everyone.. Trust me even you slim down .. They will ask you to continue signing to maintain..

Old 1st April 2011, 01:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts

Originally Posted by poopeeka View Post
Sounds like all you are loosing is water weight, that weight fluctuates greatly. When you lose it you will gain it back just as fast, kind of like squeezing a sponge/soaking it in water. If you want to lose fats you will have to persist on AFTER the water weight has been lost. As the first thing the body breaks down is water- through your sweat and then fats. True weight loss is neither fast nor easy, it requires a balanced and healthy diet, proper exercise and a LOT of willpower/discipline.

And no diet or slimming program will be useful just as long as you do not have the motivation and determination to stick to it till the end.
I would like to correct you. There's no end to weight control, unless you want the weight to bounce back. Diets don't work, only lifestyle changes will fit the bill.

Old 1st April 2011, 05:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Ya. London weight management told me don ever go exercise it will build muscle.. But I don care now I start to go exercise..

Old 1st April 2011, 07:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
Panda Boy :D
shanli is a jewel in the roughshanli is a jewel in the rough

Liked 72 Times in 56 Posts

build a bit muscle for gals nvm 1 what, not as if gonna be like those bodybuilder. coz when u have muscle ur metabolism rate confirm will be higher by a lot a lot.

i agree with ur suggestion and go workout, get ur body toned.

Old 1st April 2011, 07:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
93ASUSFTW has a spectacular aura about

Liked 27 Times in 26 Posts

What you lost is water.
Not fat.

If you keep taking their 'meal replacements' you'll end up losing muscle.

Just like my friend who went to consult LFI on slimming.
She lost muscle and water instead of fat.

There are two things you shouldn't do if you really want to shed fat.

Those two things are:
a) Going to a slimming center
b) Going to a MLM company, like LFI for example.

Losing weight is a balance of having adequate water intake, proper food intake and exercise.

You have to drink lots of water daily. Two litres is the optimal amount. Too much is no good either.
Proper food intake refers to eating the correct amount of food and the right kinds of food.

If your lifestyle is rather sedated (read: office jobs, or just plain lazing around), then eat less carbohydrates like rice and potatoes, and eat more vegetables as well as white meat.

Speaking of which, your white meat : red meat intake should always be 7:3.

Always have your breakfast, and do not skip meals.

It is alright to eat multiple small meals a day rather than eating one huge lump at once.

PC Services.
93ASUSFTW is offline   Add to 93ASUSFTW's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2011, 08:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts

Ya. London weight management told me don ever go exercise it will build muscle.. But I don care now I start to go exercise..
If only it was that easy to gain muscle lol.

Old 1st April 2011, 08:10 PM   #16 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

It is better to look slightly muscular (read: athletic) rather than have an anorexic look.

PC Services.
Old 1st April 2011, 08:15 PM   #17 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 93ASUSFTW View Post
It is better to look slightly muscular (read: athletic) rather than have an anorexic look.
Yeah, look at Maria (the tennis player) O.O

Old 1st April 2011, 08:18 PM   #18 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

Maria Sharapova? LOL.

PC Services.
Old 4th April 2011, 08:21 AM   #19 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Actually my job requires go up n down of the w
Warehouse to take or carry goods.

Now I understand. Go slimming centre will helps but after I stopped going my weight will bounce back. Only have a balance diet and go exercise is The long term solution as all become a habit..

Old 10th April 2011, 05:13 PM   #20 (permalink)
New SGClubber
B0nb0n80 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I did lost weight
as I control diet very well. As time goes by, I can't control and my weight bounce back. So I back again keep signing and signing. And my previous consultant had changed as the consultant get promoted. My consultant I had never see her since that think I had been there 3 months. WTH I think I m the small fish that y.

Hi,

Most slimming centres always keep pushing you to keep on signing, even if you did see results but very soon , you will be back to square one. I signed up with them once . But very soon , I also got the yo yo effect out, it's really a waste of money. I'm now on another weight loss program intro by my friend. Now after 6 weeks , I have dropped from 74kg to 7kg and my waist from 100cm down to 93 cm. My jeans used to be tight , now started to become loose.

I really understand that it is not an eazy task to slim down especially if you love to eat and hate to do exercise.

Do not loose faith!! Keep on trying!!

If you really wanna to loose that weight , I can share with you abit more about my experience. Feel free to pm me or drop me an email @ ilvbonbon@gmail.com. (^_^)

B0nb0n80 is offline   Add to B0nb0n80's Reputation Reply With Quote