Nope, not possible.
Terms and Conditions
1. Customers are eligible for M1 Multi-Line Saver when they subscribe to a minimum of three M1 postpaid lines on Free Incoming Calls plans and Broadband plans, under the same NRIC / FIN number.
2. Subject to the conditions stated in clause (1), customers will enjoy a discount on the monthly subscription of the eligible service plans, excluding value-added services and / or usage charges :
Number of M1 Lines Discount
3 Lines 25%
4 Lines 30%
5 Lines 35%
3. Discount is not applicable on any M1 Supplementary Plans including SunShare Plan. Broadband plans are also not eligible for the discount but serve as line count towards the total mobile discount value.
4. The discount will be applied monthly on eligible active service plans which are not suspended / terminated, during the billing period for the respective bills to which the discount applies. 5. M1 Multi-Line Saver is not applicable to M1 Enterprise customers on discounted Enterprise Mobile / Broadband plans and customers registered under government groups
6. M1 Multi-Line Saver is not valid with any other discounts, promotional offer or similar promotion, unless otherwise stated.
7. The M1 Multi-Line Saver discount does not apply to any applicable goods and services tax.
8. M1ís determination, based upon M1ís records, of any and all discounts relating to M1 Multi-Line Saver shall be binding and conclusive.
9. M1 reserves the right to terminate Multi-Line Saver at any time without notice. Customer will not be entitled to any refund or compensation in respect of such termination.
10. M1 reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time and without notice. Any customerís enjoyment and / or continued enjoyment of M1 Multi-Line Saver discount shall constitute such customerís acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any and all amendments thereto.
Hope this helps.