The most recent backfire case that i encounter - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » The most recent backfire case that i encounter

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd September 2012, 03:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
warlockSG is on a distinguished road

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
The most recent backfire case that i encounter

This is a sad story

the victim in this case is my primary school friend, i remember him as the gangster type but he was kind to me. in fact he often loan his comics books to me ( comic books at that time is a luxury )

lose contact with him after primary 6 as we went to different school

about 2 months ago, i saw a familiar person come into my shop. He has a dark aura around him and his face was those blank blank type. It was those wierd moments that we recognise each other but forgot the names. After we break the ice and confirm both our identity ( we both show each other our NRIC ), i begin to ask him how he was doing etc etc.

initially he was hesitant to talk, he begin to tell me he was in trouble with the law. as the topic went on, i knew he was trapped between the world of illusion and the world of reality. certain times he was himself and we talk about our childhood, otherwise he was in the world of illusion.

slowly i pry the information out of him, he learn wicha or magic online and also from some "secret" manual text that he bought from a shop in singapore. He claimed that he can do many things with magic and the results are good. but after sometime, he can feel the backfire.

til date, he has visited me a few times, after "helping" him he become more and more lucid. He has found a part time job now.

let this story be a lesson to all of you, YOU who believe you can learn magic online or from some expensive books that you buy from bookshop or "magic shops"

i have seen many cases, and in my pm or reply to you, i may sound like i am "jacking" you. Let me tell you this, plain and simple. if you dabble in things that you dont know, and you kena "backfire". i have no pity for you. i only feel sorry for your parents who have to take care of you, feel sorry for your friends who have lose a friend.

my friend is consider very lucky, he did not die from this. most of the people who kena "backfire" usually commit suicide from depression.

Sponsors:
Add to warlockSG's Reputation Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to warlockSG For This Useful Post:
adamteo (2nd September 2012), KMT (24th September 2012)
Old 2nd September 2012, 03:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
warlockSG is on a distinguished road

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Re: The most recent backfire case that i encounter

My friend, if you read this, please come to my shop again. I know you are here. Please let me help you on account of our primary school friendship

warlockSG is offline   Add to warlockSG's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2012, 04:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★
EightyOne is a glorious beacon of lightEightyOne is a glorious beacon of lightEightyOne is a glorious beacon of lightEightyOne is a glorious beacon of light

Liked 293 Times in 260 Posts

Can you blow my whistle baby? Let me know. Juz put your lips together and come real close

EightyOne is offline   Add to EightyOne's Reputation Reply With Quote
Members who Liked this post by EightyOne:
cia0ssu (5th October 2012)
Old 3rd September 2012, 03:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
Mr.J will become famous soon enough

Liked 23 Times in 23 Posts

Originally Posted by warlockSG View Post
This is a sad story

the victim in this case is my primary school friend, i remember him as the gangster type but he was kind to me. in fact he often loan his comics books to me ( comic books at that time is a luxury )

lose contact with him after primary 6 as we went to different school

about 2 months ago, i saw a familiar person come into my shop. He has a dark aura around him and his face was those blank blank type. It was those wierd moments that we recognise each other but forgot the names. After we break the ice and confirm both our identity ( we both show each other our NRIC ), i begin to ask him how he was doing etc etc.

initially he was hesitant to talk, he begin to tell me he was in trouble with the law. as the topic went on, i knew he was trapped between the world of illusion and the world of reality. certain times he was himself and we talk about our childhood, otherwise he was in the world of illusion.

slowly i pry the information out of him, he learn wicha or magic online and also from some "secret" manual text that he bought from a shop in singapore. He claimed that he can do many things with magic and the results are good. but after sometime, he can feel the backfire.

til date, he has visited me a few times, after "helping" him he become more and more lucid. He has found a part time job now.

let this story be a lesson to all of you, YOU who believe you can learn magic online or from some expensive books that you buy from bookshop or "magic shops"

i have seen many cases, and in my pm or reply to you, i may sound like i am "jacking" you. Let me tell you this, plain and simple. if you dabble in things that you dont know, and you kena "backfire". i have no pity for you. i only feel sorry for your parents who have to take care of you, feel sorry for your friends who have lose a friend.

my friend is consider very lucky, he did not die from this. most of the people who kena "backfire" usually commit suicide from depression.
Bro hope u can guide me so i don't backfire myself.

Originally Posted by EightyOne View Post
Can you blow my whistle baby? Let me know. Juz put your lips together and come real close
Bro I think its out of qns, about the song? .....

Mr.J is offline   Add to Mr.J's Reputation Reply With Quote
Members who Liked this post by Mr.J:
warlockSG (4th September 2012)
Old 4th September 2012, 02:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
telence is on a distinguished road

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

bro. this kind of things pretty sensitive one.. people are always trying to troll other people or simply try to brush things aside, or worse.. act as if they know alot of stuff and all but when it bites em back they start to panic and all.. anyways.. just open our doors and if they want to be helped. they will walk in themselves.. no point forcing.. thats my point of view..

telence is offline   Add to telence's Reputation Reply With Quote
Members who Liked this post by telence:
warlockSG (4th September 2012)