Myth or Fact? Negative ion and Biomagnetic therapy - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Lifestyle > Health & Fitness » Myth or Fact? Negative ion and Biomagnetic therapy

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th February 2009, 02:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
Subject029 is on a distinguished road

Question Myth or Fact? Negative ion and Biomagnetic therapy

The rave on negative ions and biomagnets have been going on for quite a long time already.. But how real are they?

We see them in jewelleries, little pouches, pillows, key chains and more.. And the promoters sugar coated words makes them sound so promising..

My mom bought a biomagnet bracelet for my dad some time ago.. And there was once I tried it out for a couple of days.. I dun feel any different except that my wrist gets itchy after a few hours and I gave up cause I couldnt stand it...

I also saw that my aunt had a negative ion releasing fan but.... it still feels like any normal fan does..

these kind of stuff is invisible... so how real is it's properties?

even if it is real.. invisible can be dangerous in a way that we cant see who's selling the real stuff or who's selling normal things and sweet talk their way into your wallets...

what say u?

Add to Subject029's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2009, 11:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
EFX Sports Asia is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Myth or Fact? Negative ion and Biomagnetic therapy

The point is how much are they selling? $$$ some products could give instant effect but a lot more $$$.

I just started a new business partnering with the founder in USA. The technology is known - resonance technology. but the founder programmed in wih multiple frequencies...

A simple energetic card can give instant effect and is only selling at S$10. So there are still resonable price tag for effective results for some products.

Check my website and also see the 'endorser' tag. This is a new brand name and video is still under production in USA... but you can see the demo under youtube.(thats for our distributor to know the test method)

Old 6th February 2009, 11:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
PECTOPAH is a jewel in the roughPECTOPAH is a jewel in the roughPECTOPAH is a jewel in the roughPECTOPAH is a jewel in the roughPECTOPAH is a jewel in the roughPECTOPAH is a jewel in the rough

Liked 43 Times in 33 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subject029 View Post
The rave on negative ions and biomagnets have been going on for quite a long time already.. But how real are they?

We see them in jewelleries, little pouches, pillows, key chains and more.. And the promoters sugar coated words makes them sound so promising..

My mom bought a biomagnet bracelet for my dad some time ago.. And there was once I tried it out for a couple of days.. I dun feel any different except that my wrist gets itchy after a few hours and I gave up cause I couldnt stand it...

I also saw that my aunt had a negative ion releasing fan but.... it still feels like any normal fan does..

these kind of stuff is invisible... so how real is it's properties?

even if it is real.. invisible can be dangerous in a way that we cant see who's selling the real stuff or who's selling normal things and sweet talk their way into your wallets...

what say u?
theoretically, ions aint invisible... just not visible to the naked eye
i'd say who bought them are just gullible if the stuff isnt scientifically proven

PECTOPAH is offline   Add to PECTOPAH's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2009, 03:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
Subject029 is on a distinguished road

doesnt "not visible to the naked eye" mean "invisible"?

Subject029 is offline   Add to Subject029's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2009, 12:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
EFX Sports Asia is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Take frequencies as an example. It is invisible? But it exist

If you tune the radio to the right frequency... you got FM9.33

EFX work with Resonance Technology and those are frequencies

Of course you will need references along the way so call to prove the products effectiveness. But be remind that it does not cost a bomb to you.

I wanted to be active in Charity Fund rasing and Sports events, if anyone of you could recommend I would be appreciated... maybe give you a free card or wristband

Old 27th June 2009, 01:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
New SGClubber
s0ulzen is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Can anyone tell me where to get this magnetic bracelet?

s0ulzen is offline   Add to s0ulzen's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 28th June 2009, 01:46 AM   #7 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
lovecolours is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I do think it somehow affects us seeing all the radiation we are getting. But I think we can't be too obsessed. We will die sooner or later. If so obsessed with all these health thingy..die liao lor! We could take all the supplements but without a nutritious diet + exercise, ultimately all that we do will still go down the drain.

Yes whatever products they are getting,its best to be careful. Sales ads always boast the effects of the products.=/ Do research!

lovecolours is offline   Add to lovecolours's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 28th June 2009, 10:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
New SGClubber
JHStutor is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

There is numerous bioray products. My dad bought a bioray knee guard and it helps. However, i feel is just too good to be true.

Old 28th June 2009, 10:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
FreewayJet is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecolours View Post
I do think it somehow affects us seeing all the radiation we are getting. But I think we can't be too obsessed. We will die sooner or later. If so obsessed with all these health thingy..die liao lor! We could take all the supplements but without a nutritious diet + exercise, ultimately all that we do will still go down the drain.

Yes whatever products they are getting,its best to be careful. Sales ads always boast the effects of the products.=/ Do research!
in recent decades, consumer income is increasing & spending increases(i see it as a trend, ignoring the economic crisis). people now have the money & are willing to spend it on products that will help in their health increase their lifespan, however slight the difference might be. But then do we need those extra years? Some may say yes, but for me, maybe.

The rich & powerful always wants ways to increase their lifespan. Qin Shi Huang is a good example. -__-

FreewayJet is offline   Add to FreewayJet's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2009, 02:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
amjoycelyn is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i would say this is real n has its effects. but being an external factor, thr's still a limit to hw much it can do. i takes 2 hands to clap; so we needa do our part from the internal as well. in my case, i used to have shoulder ache very often. after using biomagnets i was relieved of the pain but it returned few yrs later. now im ok with my "internal efforts" of nutrition n proper lifestyle. but once in awhile when i have muscle aches or so, biomagnets still did help to heal faster =)

amjoycelyn added 1 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

another word to add; biomagnets have a form of energy that helps in circulation which works similar to massage, exercise, etc. just that it is much more comfortable, convenient n works deeper into our skin...

Last edited by amjoycelyn; 11th November 2009 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Post Bumping
amjoycelyn is offline   Add to amjoycelyn's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2009, 04:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
New SGClubber
ben4886 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

many information here thanks...

ben4886 is offline   Add to ben4886's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2009, 06:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Pinkgrapes2007 will become famous soon enoughPinkgrapes2007 will become famous soon enoughPinkgrapes2007 will become famous soon enough

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

haha, I was once quite obssessed in this kind of health care thingy, but hor if we healthy ones hor, we wear or use them, they make no difference to us one..becos we won't feel anything different etc...difficult to tell lah, but I guess some pple make use of this information to promote their "normal products" (not healthy ones) to make them more desirable/sellable to we 'stupid' pple....hehe.

Old 12th June 2010, 04:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
haoisthat is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Agree, people who are pretty healthy would usually won't feel anything towards the magnetic therapy.

I am doing related business on this, and I have encountered alot of this problems when the customers are using it.

haoisthat is offline   Add to haoisthat's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2010, 07:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
LReaction has a spectacular aura aboutLReaction has a spectacular aura aboutLReaction has a spectacular aura aboutLReaction has a spectacular aura about

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Most products like these can be described in one word, "placebo".

Posting my thoughts without holding back like in the "real world".
LReaction is offline   Add to LReaction's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 17th June 2010, 02:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

http://healthyandever.blogspot.com/2...-magnetic.html

Old 23rd June 2010, 03:33 PM   #16 (permalink)
New SGClubber
subzero1234 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i am also skeptical of these things before and i did not buy any when someone tried to sell me some negative ions clothes 3 year ago, this is the story of the person who tries to sell me:

"Her mother is a patient on dialysis, 3 times a week, wheel chair bound, and taking 10+ tablets a day, doctor basically gave up on her and say just wait for the time to come. She started seeking alternate treatment and found these clothes that give out negative ions, this is superior to normal negative ions fan or air con or fridge bec the skin is able to absorb more than 85% negative ions but breathing only can absorb 15%. So she bought the whole set and try, after wearing some time, she see her mum condition improve slowly but surely and now 3 years later, her mum only needs to take 1 pill a day, dialysis reduce to 1 time per week and can go genting gamble by herself!"

1) So i decided to purchase a pair of negative ions gloves for my mum who just wake up one day and is unable to bend her thumb, see western doctors no use, go chinese doc no use, go acuputure 2 times a week for more than 3 months also no use. after wearing 1 week, she fully recovers

2) Bought more stuff to try, my wife has sinus for more than 20 years, everytime i on aircon she will sneeze and running nose non stop, bought a eye mask for her and after 1 week also, no more sinus, now can on aircon and sleep everyday, yahoo!

3) My firend has migraine and will get attack min 1 time per week, recommended this to him and he bought a cap, after wearing 3 weeks when i checked with him, he says so far only attack once and the severity is greatly reduced

4) Another friend suffering insomnia, max sleep 4 hours a day, she bought a eye mask and socks and after wearing one night, called me and said she has been sleeping 7 hours continouly for the past few days

So i seriously now think these things works, dont think it is a placebo effect

also the negative ions generated by these clothes are visible, but only under dry and dark condition. I tried when my wife told me she saw green sparks when taking off the clothes when she was in taiwan. so i on the aircon full blast for 24 hours, make sure the room is very dry, then late at night i close all the curtains and off all the lights, when i rub the clothes together, i see green sparks! Of couse there are also ions meters you can use to check for these negative ions

subzero1234 is offline   Add to subzero1234's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2010, 01:06 PM   #17 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

People who have done proper research and have experience it themself should decide whether it is a placebo effect or not.

subzero1234: Hi, if you have any of your friends or relatives who are interested in negative ions related products, I don't mind they can find me for more details for it.
Contact at 97303477 or victtorio.kalter@mail.com
My blog is http://healthyandever.blogspot.com

For the sake of benefitting anybody.

haoisthat added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

victtorio.kalter@gmail.com

Last edited by haoisthat; 26th June 2010 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Post Bumping
Old 26th June 2010, 10:34 PM   #18 (permalink)
New SGClubber
subzero1234 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

haoisthat,
thanks for the offer however the products that i used are clothes that give out negative ions, it is not the bracelets or air ionizer that the general public is used to, these simply does not generate enough negative ions to be effective, i know, bec i have used them and tested them with using an ion meter. To be effective the ions needed are as follows,

The amount of negative ion (Per 1cc of air):-
1,000 to 2,000 - it is good for your health
5,000 to 50,000 - Able to strengthen our body's resistance and improve immunity
100,000 to 500,000 - Helps our body to self- heal (improve illness)

subzero1234 is offline   Add to subzero1234's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2010, 04:53 PM   #19 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hi subzero1234,

How about sleeping system actually, the sleeping system contains the a higher gauss of negative ion, which has the ability to strengthen our body's blood circulation and immune system. I believe nobody forgets to sleep when using the system, so it definitely help as what you mention in your above post.

Thanks for replying.

Old 8th July 2010, 12:52 AM   #20 (permalink)
New SGClubber
hansey9 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjoycelyn View Post
i would say this is real n has its effects. but being an external factor, thr's still a limit to hw much it can do. i takes 2 hands to clap; so we needa do our part from the internal as well. in my case, i used to have shoulder ache very often. after using biomagnets i was relieved of the pain but it returned few yrs later. now im ok with my "internal efforts" of nutrition n proper lifestyle. but once in awhile when i have muscle aches or so, biomagnets still did help to heal faster =)

amjoycelyn added 1 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

another word to add; biomagnets have a form of energy that helps in circulation which works similar to massage, exercise, etc. just that it is much more comfortable, convenient n works deeper into our skin...
I have same opinion as above