Being naked in front of an opposite sex for the 1st time (No sexual reference) - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read SGCShop  
Go Back Home > Lifestyle > SGClub Cafe » Being naked in front of an opposite sex for the 1st time (No sexual reference)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 03:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
Hakiro_87 is on a distinguished road

Credits: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Being naked in front of an opposite sex for the 1st time (No sexual reference)

As mentioned above, I'll start by sharing with u my experience.

My 1st time naked in front of an opposite sex was in P6 during the physical checkup. The female doctor just asked me to pull down my shorts and took a quick peek at my xiao di di. But that's not counted as totally butt naked.

Few mths ago, I had a major surgery and was hospitalised for a a wk. A senior nurse was in-charge of my medication while a trainee nurse took care of my basic needs and everything else including bathing me.

The 1st time she undress me, my heart was pounding really hard. In a blink of an eye, I was totally butt naked in front of her. She rolled up her nurse dress to prevent in from getting wet. Oh ya, she's 17 years old from NYP, abt 168cm and slim with long legs. No bf.

But after our 1st time, we began to chit-chat and felt more relaxed. It's her 1st time to bath a guy also.

With what I've said, my question is how u felt when u're butt naked in front of an opposite sex. Be it a stranger, wife/husband, gf/bf, family and relatives. EDIT : NO NEED TO BE OPPOSITE SEX. Example - During NS or Swimming complex.

Share ur feeling at the moment. Thanks.

Last edited by Hakiro_87; 05-06-2009 at 06:21 PM.
Add to Hakiro_87's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
RED.ADEN has a spectacular aura aboutRED.ADEN has a spectacular aura aboutRED.ADEN has a spectacular aura about

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Being naked in front of an opposite sex for the 1st time (No sexual reference)

LOL..... funny thread....

RED.ADEN is offline   Add to RED.ADEN's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Newsweek is on a distinguished roadNewsweek is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Being naked in front of an opposite sex for the 1st time (No sexual reference)

LMAO

Newsweek is offline   Add to Newsweek's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
sky99 is a glorious beacon of lightsky99 is a glorious beacon of lightsky99 is a glorious beacon of lightsky99 is a glorious beacon of lightsky99 is a glorious beacon of lightsky99 is a glorious beacon of lightsky99 is a glorious beacon of light

Credits: 24
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts

for the first time.

might be quite weird

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0.

[Official]SGC Left 4 Dead 2 Thread ->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0.

sky99 is offline   Add to sky99's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
zReyks is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

when i was born.. there should be a female nurse in the delivery room bah?

zReyks is offline   Add to zReyks's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
freezer_w is a name known to allfreezer_w is a name known to allfreezer_w is a name known to allfreezer_w is a name known to allfreezer_w is a name known to allfreezer_w is a name known to allfreezer_w is a name known to allfreezer_w is a name known to allfreezer_w is a name known to all

Credits: 91
Liked 85 Times in 67 Posts

haha...

steady pompeepee

*Have fun on SGClub but pls
and
to Good Ones!*
freezer_w is offline   Add to freezer_w's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
blackmoonie has a spectacular aura aboutblackmoonie has a spectacular aura aboutblackmoonie has a spectacular aura aboutblackmoonie has a spectacular aura about

Haha! So funny! My physical checkup docs are all done by female docs.

first time shld be in front of daddy ba. He bathed me when i was very very young. Or maybe I was given birth by a male doc?

blackmoonie is offline   Add to blackmoonie's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
lovewendy will become famous soon enoughlovewendy will become famous soon enoughlovewendy will become famous soon enough

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

erm... i felt cold and paisay.

Old 04-06-2009, 03:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
jp16 has a spectacular aura aboutjp16 has a spectacular aura aboutjp16 has a spectacular aura aboutjp16 has a spectacular aura about

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

TS, u sure P6? P6 we already quite "responsive" liao leh. How come still ask female nurse sia.

jp16 is offline   Add to jp16's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
davincey will become famous soon enoughdavincey will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp16 View Post
TS, u sure P6? P6 we already quite "responsive" liao leh. How come still ask female nurse sia.
Eh, I think during lower sec days still female nurse loh. But quite safe cos the nurse was at least 3 times our age back then. LOL. It was kinda embarrassing during the "cough cough" examination but ah well.

When I had an op in my early 20s, I had to shave off all my pubic hair and armpit hair etc. I was given the option to let the nurse do it for me before the op. I was too embarrassed so I shaved it all off at home beforehand.

Now... I think I dun give a hoot liao. See until sian

Old 04-06-2009, 03:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp16 View Post
When i P6, I'm like so pure and angelic. Not a single dirt in my brain.

In hospital, the gal bathed me in warm water plus the med makes me drowsy. So my "ahem" not so responsive.

But if she uses cold water and rub between my legs, might have some respond ba

Old 04-06-2009, 03:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
alex021 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

no matter what the situation is you have to be totaly confident in yourself, there will lots of uncomfortabe embaracing and weird situations in life and as lond as you are confident in yourself you wil be fine.

alex021 is offline   Add to alex021's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I always though to let my gf/wife to see me naked or touch my body 1st. But life so unexpected, this pretty gal took away from me le.

Last edited by Hakiro_87; 04-06-2009 at 03:45 PM.
Hakiro_87 is offline   Add to Hakiro_87's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
AudiA6 has a spectacular aura aboutAudiA6 has a spectacular aura aboutAudiA6 has a spectacular aura aboutAudiA6 has a spectacular aura about

Credits: 6
Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts

TS, i take it you are no longer a teenager? I sincerely hope your "friend" did not mari kita when the nurse showered you. In any case, i am sure there were some coverings during the shower and that you cannot be totally exposed to her when she bathed you.

Old 04-06-2009, 03:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Kenny88 is a jewel in the roughKenny88 is a jewel in the roughKenny88 is a jewel in the roughKenny88 is a jewel in the roughKenny88 is a jewel in the roughKenny88 is a jewel in the rough

Credits: -2

haha, wat a funny thread !

Old 04-06-2009, 03:55 PM   #16 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudiA6 View Post
TS, i take it you are no longer a teenager? I sincerely hope your "friend" did not mari kita when the nurse showered you. In any case, i am sure there were some coverings during the shower and that you cannot be totally exposed to her when she bathed you.
My painkillers made me drowsy so below got no reaction. I was 100% butt naked in full view for her to admire wash. She washes my head, back and legs while i wash my front and private area.

U do expect me to ask her wash my private right? So pai seh leh

Hakiro_87 added 3 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

But i got no complain abt my experience. She's 17 and I'm 22. We're quite compatible.

Last edited by Hakiro_87; 04-06-2009 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Post Bumping
Hakiro_87 is offline   Add to Hakiro_87's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:59 PM   #17 (permalink)
Leading Light Fading Dark
Drake Memtor is a jewel in the roughDrake Memtor is a jewel in the roughDrake Memtor is a jewel in the roughDrake Memtor is a jewel in the roughDrake Memtor is a jewel in the roughDrake Memtor is a jewel in the rough

Credits: 262
Liked 69 Times in 63 Posts

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TS you smart to start this thread and get people to tell you ar!
I got nothing but even if i did i don't think i say sia!

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drake Memtor is offline   Add to Drake Memtor's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 04:03 PM   #18 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
takaishi is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

back then it was like e movies... e blanket cover.. den e clothings just all come out.. den end up...

sleep :o

Finally completed the sundown marathon !

takaishi is offline   Add to takaishi's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 04:08 PM   #19 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
burntheplanes will become famous soon enoughburntheplanes will become famous soon enoughburntheplanes will become famous soon enough

Credits: 2
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

LOL so shiok what sickness u get? >< i also wan go tio hahaha

Old 04-06-2009, 04:09 PM   #20 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
AudiA6 has a spectacular aura aboutAudiA6 has a spectacular aura aboutAudiA6 has a spectacular aura aboutAudiA6 has a spectacular aura about

Credits: 6
Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakiro_87 View Post
My painkillers made me drowsy so below got no reaction. I was 100% butt naked in full view for her to admire wash. She washes my head, back and legs while i wash my front and private area.

U do expect me to ask her wash my private right? So pai seh leh

Hakiro_87 added 3 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

But i got no complain abt my experience. She's 17 and I'm 22. We're quite compatible.
You sure you were in a Legit hospital............?