Help NEED TO HIRE PI FOR ADULTERY? - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Lifestyle > Love & Relationships > Family Matters » Help: NEED TO HIRE PI FOR ADULTERY?

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th September 2010, 01:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
Jiaxing is on a distinguished road

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
NEED TO HIRE PI FOR ADULTERY?

Dear all,

Asking on behalf of my mother for my dad has committed adultery. We found quite a few strong evidence on our own but must we get a PI to further sue him for adultery?

The evidence we have:
  1. Wedding Photos of him and his mistress, with intimacy of kissing
  2. His QQ(china's kind of msn) conversation with his mistress regarding him going to china to meet her and having sex with her
  3. His QQ conversation with another woman saying that he is already divorced for a year with my mum's insanity. Both are untrue as they are not divorced and my mum is not insane
  4. Bank records of him checking into hotel 81
  5. Receipt records that he was sending money to China to a China woman
  6. Personal Protection Order from my mum against him (dunno how this will help because he beat her up on a few instances already?)

Really do need advice on this. My mum has found a lawyer and was charging on him due to unreasonable behaviour. But in case he tries to make the whole situation worse, like giving my mum the share of the house lesser than she is worth, we might want to change to adultery so that she can get a bigger share because we still have my youngest brother who is still a minor to upbring

Sponsors:
Add to Jiaxing's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2010, 01:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
PUrePLs is on a distinguished road

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Re: NEED TO HIRE PI FOR ADULTERY?

Actually, if I'm not wrong, with the evidence you have now, you can already charge him with adultery (especially the photos). Can anyone clarify?

Old 27th September 2010, 02:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
ivertan00 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i tink the information is enough already.

Old 27th September 2010, 02:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
blue.black.1991 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

yea... it shuld b gud enough.. unless u want a solid evidence of the sex video... then it's one tough thing to get....
anyway, gud luck to you... hope ur mom win e case big time...

blue.black.1991 is offline   Add to blue.black.1991's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2010, 02:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
TOFUUUUU will become famous soon enough

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts

If your mum have already found a lawyer, isnt it the best to get advice from the lawyer?

TOFUUUUU is offline   Add to TOFUUUUU's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2010, 02:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
pink_princess will become famous soon enough

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jiaxing View Post
Dear all,

Asking on behalf of my mother for my dad has committed adultery. We found quite a few strong evidence on our own but must we get a PI to further sue him for adultery?

The evidence we have:
  1. Wedding Photos of him and his mistress, with intimacy of kissing
  2. His QQ(china's kind of msn) conversation with his mistress regarding him going to china to meet her and having sex with her
  3. His QQ conversation with another woman saying that he is already divorced for a year with my mum's insanity. Both are untrue as they are not divorced and my mum is not insane
  4. Bank records of him checking into hotel 81
  5. Receipt records that he was sending money to China to a China woman
  6. Personal Protection Order from my mum against him (dunno how this will help because he beat her up on a few instances already?)

Really do need advice on this. My mum has found a lawyer and was charging on him due to unreasonable behaviour. But in case he tries to make the whole situation worse, like giving my mum the share of the house lesser than she is worth, we might want to change to adultery so that she can get a bigger share because we still have my youngest brother who is still a minor to upbring
since your mum has already found a lawyer as you have stated above,why don't you just seek advice from your lawyer?it is after all more advisable to seek advice from a professional than from a forum.
i would advise you to ask your mum to file for divorce on the grounds of adultery and also for the custody of you and your brother.your mum should be able to get a higher amount of alimony from your father as she will still be taking care of her children.As for how your father's property and wealth will be split,i think that you should consult your lawyer as it differs from case to case.

Graduated! Queensland University of Technology,Master of IT

Last edited by pink_princess; 27th September 2010 at 02:43 AM.
pink_princess is offline   Add to pink_princess's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2010, 06:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
Jiaxing is on a distinguished road

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

I know to consult the lawyer, but she is always very busy to answer my queries. I did tell her before but she said to just lodge for unreasonable behaviour first then see how. Now that my dad is always asking for very demanding requests, i think its most probably best to have the last resort of sueing him for adultery to stop all his nonsense.

Our situation is quite unique as well. Out of my 2 siblings and me, only my youngest brother is a minor, but he is 16 years old this year la...

Then for the house, my 2nd brother and I are also owners, with my parents, as my dad owe the bank too much for the bank house loan and no choice, change to hdb's. HDB finally agreed for the loan when our names are added, and we lost our first chances.

Conditions that they somehow agreed was(or rather not!):

1) Alimony for my mum : $500 per month
2) Alimony for my bro: $600 per month
3) Education fees for my bro up till his Uni paid by my dad
4) $3000 each for me and my brother for our ownership of the house (which i think somehow, is very little, but dunno how much my brother and I should demand, any advice? We just re-loaned from HDB on August)
5) 45% for my mum and 55% for my dad (which my mum feels is unfair, that's why she wanted to change to adultery for the reason of divorce)

My dad got say le, if change to half half , then my bro and I will not get the $3000 each. But we will also not agree on that de la...I think if based on adultery, the house will not be split like that. My mum could get even more than half and still with the alimony.

As for me and my bro, the money shared to us is not for us. We will eventually have to fork out in the buying of the house and daily expenses after the divorce de lor. We will also need to help my mum upbring my youngest bro.

Any advices from any experts here?

Jiaxing is offline   Add to Jiaxing's Reputation Reply With Quote