A new Paranormal Investigator Group in SG - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » A new Paranormal Investigator Group in SG

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th September 2012, 06:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
tst_shawn is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 62
Join Date: Sep 2012
Likes: 0
Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Gender:

A new Paranormal Investigator Group in SG

Just a short intro about myself and the team.

My name is Shawn, founder and lead investigator of TST (THESUPERNATURALTEAM). TST was founded on 25th July 2012 and have a team size of no more than 3 and we travel to the most haunted places hoping to capture any paranormal activity on video.

We use scientific equipment like EMF Detector, Digital Voice Recorder, Spirit Box to communicate with spirits real time, Full Spectrum/Night vision Camera, Motion Detectors and more for our investigation

What really differentiate us from most of the paranormal group out there? Instead of going to haunted places and prove if it's haunted or not, We don't stop at proving, we go out there face the existence of whatever that is there and if possible help them to move on to somewhere that is better.

People might say that we are disturbing the dead, but the fact is, they are here for a reason and we are here to find out why and to help them with it

You will be able to see video and photos of our investigation on our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/THESUPERNATURALTEAM/ that have more than 1600 likes in less than a month and our website www.thesupernaturalteam.com


We are not trying to sell or promote any products or services! Just want to spread the news around that's all



Regards
Shawn

Sponsors:
tst_shawn is offline  
Add to tst_shawn's Reputation
Old 30th September 2012, 11:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Andrew_Chris28 is just really niceAndrew_Chris28 is just really nice

 
Andrew_Chris28's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,924
Join Date: Sep 2012
Likes: 16
Liked 169 Times in 150 Posts
Gender:

Re: A new Paranormal Investigator Group in SG

Sounds interesting pal!

__________________
I'm The Last Nice Guy of my generation
Andrew_Chris28 is offline   Add to Andrew_Chris28's Reputation
Old 30th September 2012, 11:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
tst_shawn is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 62
Join Date: Sep 2012
Likes: 0
Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Gender:

Re: A new Paranormal Investigator Group in SG

Originally Posted by Andrew_Chris28 View Post
Sounds interesting pal!
Hi bro! yea it's definitely interesting and exciting finding the unknown! Things happen during investigations when you least expected it

__________________
Founder/Lead Investigator Shawn TST
http://www.facebook.com/THESUPERNATURALTEAM
tst_shawn is offline   Add to tst_shawn's Reputation
Old 30th September 2012, 11:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Andrew_Chris28 is just really niceAndrew_Chris28 is just really nice

 
Andrew_Chris28's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,924
Join Date: Sep 2012
Likes: 16
Liked 169 Times in 150 Posts
Gender:

Re: A new Paranormal Investigator Group in SG

Originally Posted by tst_shawn View Post
Hi bro! yea it's definitely interesting and exciting finding the unknown! Things happen during investigations when you least expected it
It's a pity I dare not venture into paranormal stuff for fear that it haunts me for life pal =)

__________________
I'm The Last Nice Guy of my generation
Andrew_Chris28 is offline   Add to Andrew_Chris28's Reputation
Old 30th September 2012, 11:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
tst_shawn is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 62
Join Date: Sep 2012
Likes: 0
Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Gender:

Re: A new Paranormal Investigator Group in SG

Originally Posted by Andrew_Chris28 View Post
It's a pity I dare not venture into paranormal stuff for fear that it haunts me for life pal =)
I understand where you are coming from as I've been through that..well, this is something that a paranormal investigator must be prepared for, nothing is for certainty even with all the protections and procedure you do or followed, you will still be prone to spiritual attacks

__________________
Founder/Lead Investigator Shawn TST
http://www.facebook.com/THESUPERNATURALTEAM
tst_shawn is offline   Add to tst_shawn's Reputation
Old 30th September 2012, 11:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Andrew_Chris28 is just really niceAndrew_Chris28 is just really nice

 
Andrew_Chris28's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,924
Join Date: Sep 2012
Likes: 16
Liked 169 Times in 150 Posts
Gender:

Re: A new Paranormal Investigator Group in SG

Originally Posted by tst_shawn View Post
I understand where you are coming from as I've been through that..well, this is something that a paranormal investigator must be prepared for, nothing is for certainty even with all the protections and procedure you do or followed, you will still be prone to spiritual attacks
Certainly as a fellow clubber here, I like to wish you all the best in your findings or the supernatural stuff and be safe! Take care bro!

__________________
I'm The Last Nice Guy of my generation
Andrew_Chris28 is offline   Add to Andrew_Chris28's Reputation
Old 30th September 2012, 11:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
tst_shawn is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 62
Join Date: Sep 2012
Likes: 0
Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Gender:

Re: A new Paranormal Investigator Group in SG

Originally Posted by Andrew_Chris28 View Post
Certainly as a fellow clubber here, I like to wish you all the best in your findings or the supernatural stuff and be safe! Take care bro!
Thank bro! You are really kind!

__________________
Founder/Lead Investigator Shawn TST
http://www.facebook.com/THESUPERNATURALTEAM
tst_shawn is offline   Add to tst_shawn's Reputation
Old 2nd October 2012, 04:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
New SGClubber
kordels is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 5
Join Date: Aug 2012
Likes: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Gender:

Re: A new Paranormal Investigator Group in SG

Interesting team..any supernatural thing happened in your investigation?.. got opening slot?..

kordels is offline   Add to kordels's Reputation
Old 2nd October 2012, 06:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
supreme87 is a jewel in the roughsupreme87 is a jewel in the rough

 
supreme87's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,350
Join Date: Oct 2011
Likes: 365
Liked 78 Times in 74 Posts
Gender:

Re: A new Paranormal Investigator Group in SG

alamak!!! i agree what shawn said, despite even that u do all precautions, if u are bound to be attack, u still will, as what buddha taught about karma. If u are ur doer of ur deeds u will reap what u have sowed.
Shawn...how do you guys help them??? Those that are there isnt really friendly after all. Are ur crews of different faith?? so tt there is a wide range of help.

supreme87 is offline   Add to supreme87's Reputation
Old 2nd October 2012, 07:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Andrew_Chris28 is just really niceAndrew_Chris28 is just really nice

 
Andrew_Chris28's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,924
Join Date: Sep 2012
Likes: 16
Liked 169 Times in 150 Posts
Gender:

Re: A new Paranormal Investigator Group in SG

Originally Posted by tst_shawn View Post
Thank bro! You are really kind!
Dun mentioned =) We are friends, aren't we? lol

Originally Posted by supreme87 View Post
alamak!!! i agree what shawn said, despite even that u do all precautions, if u are bound to be attack, u still will, as what buddha taught about karma. If u are ur doer of ur deeds u will reap what u have sowed.
Shawn...how do you guys help them??? Those that are there isnt really friendly after all. Are ur crews of different faith?? so tt there is a wide range of help.
These kind of stuff has no 100% prevention... Sometimes people often says it's better to be wary over what we say about the paranormal stuff

__________________
I'm The Last Nice Guy of my generation
Andrew_Chris28 is offline   Add to Andrew_Chris28's Reputation
Old 3rd October 2012, 12:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
tst_shawn is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 62
Join Date: Sep 2012
Likes: 0
Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Gender:

Re: A new Paranormal Investigator Group in SG

Originally Posted by kordels View Post
Interesting team..any supernatural thing happened in your investigation?.. got opening slot?..
oh yea there sure is! For all my equipments for my paranormal investigations, I love using the "Spirit Box" the most! It's my favorite of all time.

It's a device that scan through each and every radio frequency per seconds and in the process, it gives out what we called the " White Noise" where spirits are able to speak within it, thus enabling us to hear them REAL TIME.

So I have asked numerous questions like, who are you? what are you? What keeps you stuck here after your death? and etc..Most of the time, the replies are really shocking and awesome. Especially when they can call out your name when you didn't even introduce yourself to them in the first place..

Well, I can go on and on about my experience for my investigations, but it's going to be much to type here. I'm more than happy to share them with you guys though!

__________________
Founder/Lead Investigator Shawn TST
http://www.facebook.com/THESUPERNATURALTEAM
tst_shawn is offline   Add to tst_shawn's Reputation
Old 3rd October 2012, 04:57 AM   #12 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
tst_shawn is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 62
Join Date: Sep 2012
Likes: 0
Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Gender:

Re: A new Paranormal Investigator Group in SG

Originally Posted by supreme87 View Post
alamak!!! i agree what shawn said, despite even that u do all precautions, if u are bound to be attack, u still will, as what buddha taught about karma. If u are ur doer of ur deeds u will reap what u have sowed.
Shawn...how do you guys help them??? Those that are there isnt really friendly after all. Are ur crews of different faith?? so tt there is a wide range of help.
Hi bro! usually we will first find out the history of the location we will be investigating in to know and understand more about it

we will help them by finding out what's the main thing that are keeping this here? Preventing them from moving on after they pass..some of them have just really simple request, like buying them offerings like barbie dolls, flowers and etc..

while our main aim in our investigation is not really directed towards this, we will be more towards the side of finding out the supernatural to let people know of their existence

__________________
Founder/Lead Investigator Shawn TST
http://www.facebook.com/THESUPERNATURALTEAM
tst_shawn is offline   Add to tst_shawn's Reputation
Old 4th October 2012, 08:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
supreme87 is a jewel in the roughsupreme87 is a jewel in the rough

 
supreme87's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,350
Join Date: Oct 2011
Likes: 365
Liked 78 Times in 74 Posts
Gender:

Re: A new Paranormal Investigator Group in SG

Originally Posted by tst_shawn View Post
oh yea there sure is! For all my equipments for my paranormal investigations, I love using the "Spirit Box" the most! It's my favorite of all time.

It's a device that scan through each and every radio frequency per seconds and in the process, it gives out what we called the " White Noise" where spirits are able to speak within it, thus enabling us to hear them REAL TIME.

So I have asked numerous questions like, who are you? what are you? What keeps you stuck here after your death? and etc..Most of the time, the replies are really shocking and awesome. Especially when they can call out your name when you didn't even introduce yourself to them in the first place..

Well, I can go on and on about my experience for my investigations, but it's going to be much to type here. I'm more than happy to share them with you guys though!
I would love to hear from you.

supreme87 is offline   Add to supreme87's Reputation
Old 4th October 2012, 08:26 PM   #14 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Andrew_Chris28 is just really niceAndrew_Chris28 is just really nice

 
Andrew_Chris28's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,924
Join Date: Sep 2012
Likes: 16
Liked 169 Times in 150 Posts
Gender:

Re: A new Paranormal Investigator Group in SG

Originally Posted by tst_shawn View Post
oh yea there sure is! For all my equipments for my paranormal investigations, I love using the "Spirit Box" the most! It's my favorite of all time.

It's a device that scan through each and every radio frequency per seconds and in the process, it gives out what we called the " White Noise" where spirits are able to speak within it, thus enabling us to hear them REAL TIME.

So I have asked numerous questions like, who are you? what are you? What keeps you stuck here after your death? and etc..Most of the time, the replies are really shocking and awesome. Especially when they can call out your name when you didn't even introduce yourself to them in the first place..

Well, I can go on and on about my experience for my investigations, but it's going to be much to type here. I'm more than happy to share them with you guys though!
Originally Posted by tst_shawn View Post
Hi bro! usually we will first find out the history of the location we will be investigating in to know and understand more about it

we will help them by finding out what's the main thing that are keeping this here? Preventing them from moving on after they pass..some of them have just really simple request, like buying them offerings like barbie dolls, flowers and etc..

while our main aim in our investigation is not really directed towards this, we will be more towards the side of finding out the supernatural to let people know of their existence
Seem rather spooky... Chilling

__________________
I'm The Last Nice Guy of my generation
Andrew_Chris28 is offline   Add to Andrew_Chris28's Reputation
Old 4th October 2012, 08:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
supreme87 is a jewel in the roughsupreme87 is a jewel in the rough

 
supreme87's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,350
Join Date: Oct 2011
Likes: 365
Liked 78 Times in 74 Posts
Gender:

Re: A new Paranormal Investigator Group in SG

To me, i have experienced it before when i was young.
I cant see them, I cant hear them, but i could feel them. Since young, i have heard people giving logical science explanations to turn down all possbility of their existence but to me, it is there. They are there just day and night, everywhere, just that u cant see and know them. they might drink with you, sit with you, bath with you, is just that u don't know. For those haunted sites, is just that they are in grievance, fierce....etc. and that these emotions blinded them to that extent to harm almost everyone, even the good guys.
PS. This is what i thought...

supreme87 is offline   Add to supreme87's Reputation
Old 4th October 2012, 08:50 PM   #16 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Andrew_Chris28 is just really niceAndrew_Chris28 is just really nice

 
Andrew_Chris28's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,924
Join Date: Sep 2012
Likes: 16
Liked 169 Times in 150 Posts
Gender:

Re: A new Paranormal Investigator Group in SG

Originally Posted by supreme87 View Post
To me, i have experienced it before when i was young.
I cant see them, I cant hear them, but i could feel them. Since young, i have heard people giving logical science explanations to turn down all possbility of their existence but to me, it is there. They are there just day and night, everywhere, just that u cant see and know them. they might drink with you, sit with you, bath with you, is just that u don't know. For those haunted sites, is just that they are in grievance, fierce....etc. and that these emotions blinded them to that extent to harm almost everyone, even the good guys.
PS. This is what i thought...
That had to be the special ability of your bro!

__________________
I'm The Last Nice Guy of my generation
Andrew_Chris28 is offline   Add to Andrew_Chris28's Reputation
Old 4th October 2012, 08:55 PM   #17 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
supreme87 is a jewel in the roughsupreme87 is a jewel in the rough

 
supreme87's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,350
Join Date: Oct 2011
Likes: 365
Liked 78 Times in 74 Posts
Gender:

Re: A new Paranormal Investigator Group in SG

Originally Posted by Andrew_Chris28 View Post
That had to be the special ability of your bro!
Now no more feelings liao!

supreme87 is offline   Add to supreme87's Reputation
Old 4th October 2012, 09:03 PM   #18 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
Andrew_Chris28 is just really niceAndrew_Chris28 is just really nice

 
Andrew_Chris28's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,924
Join Date: Sep 2012
Likes: 16
Liked 169 Times in 150 Posts
Gender:

Re: A new Paranormal Investigator Group in SG

Originally Posted by supreme87 View Post
Now no more feelings liao!
Lol, which is good I supposed

__________________
I'm The Last Nice Guy of my generation
Andrew_Chris28 is offline   Add to Andrew_Chris28's Reputation
Old 5th October 2012, 02:32 AM   #19 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
tst_shawn is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 62
Join Date: Sep 2012
Likes: 0
Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Gender:

Re: A new Paranormal Investigator Group in SG

Originally Posted by Andrew_Chris28 View Post
Lol, which is good I supposed
to a certain extent, yes it's good. haha..

__________________
Founder/Lead Investigator Shawn TST
http://www.facebook.com/THESUPERNATURALTEAM
tst_shawn is offline   Add to tst_shawn's Reputation
Old 7th October 2012, 12:56 AM   #20 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
灵宗弟子 is on a distinguished road

 
灵宗弟子's Avatar
 
Posts: 205
Join Date: Aug 2009
Likes: 12
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: A new Paranormal Investigator Group in SG

Originally Posted by tst_shawn View Post
Just a short intro about myself and the team.


People might say that we are disturbing the dead, but the fact is, they are here for a reason and we are here to find out why and to help them with it



Regards
Shawn
can share how you help them?

灵宗弟子 is offline   Add to 灵宗弟子's Reputation
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Debate: Paranormal Investigator or Priest candygirlz Supernatural Zone 14 2nd August 2012 09:51 AM
Do you have what it takes to become a police officer or investigator enforcementking Workplace and Business Forum 9 30th August 2011 03:31 PM
Ex-MOM investigator jailed *StarDust* International & Singapore News 1 3rd August 2010 07:32 PM
Ghost haunting & Movie (Paranormal Activity) outing ( Singapore Paranormal Club ) mindfreak Supernatural Zone 13 28th November 2009 01:02 AM
NYPD forensic investigator stabbed to death in bed, US freezer_w International & Singapore News 4 24th May 2009 03:29 PM

» Sponsors
Watch Free Movies Online
Celebrity Gossip
Food Delivery

» Facebook Fans
» What's Going On?
Title, Username, & Date
Inspirational Songs
is $40 expensive for hair and makeup by a professional at my place?
Bath bomb
Bath Bomb
Biggest threat to Johor River’s sustainability is lack of environmental protection:...
Warning : Blacklist buyer/adopter Alert
Magic Foot Mask
Have you heard of Menstrual Cups?
Curious about minister's children.
"Some losers" ask:"Satisfied with your body weight or appearance or...
Singapore authorities recall bottled water from Malaysia containing bacteria
Fake news law around the world.
Testing NVMe SSD speeds | Feat. Ying Tze & Transcend MTE220S
Review: Transcend ESD230C 240GB USB 3.1 Gen 2 Portable SSD
eoqrbjcz
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova
To "Godly" Goh
Its recommend for girls to do waxing if not it will obtain unpleasant smell
Simple basic video guide tomassaging your cat
How Do you wash your make up brushes???
Featured Photos
by marisoljames322
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos
13619 comments
by marisoljames322
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos
13619 comments
by pdsubbu
· · ·
Member Galleries
20359 photos
13619 comments
by Vikas Dhar
· · ·
Photography
35 photos
36 comments
by aaudreygan
· · ·
Guy Photos
1581 photos
946 comments
by aaudreygan
· · ·
Girl Photos
4352 photos
24168 comments
by a8paris
· · ·
Guy Photos
1581 photos
946 comments
by a8paris
· · ·
Guy Photos
1581 photos
946 comments
by aaricia
· · ·
Girl Photos
4352 photos
24168 comments
by aaricia
· · ·
Girl Photos
4352 photos
24168 comments

 

All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright© 2004-2013 SGClub.com. All rights reserved.