Help [O$] NSF REFUSE TO RETURN MONEY - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Lifestyle > SGClub Cafe > National Service Forum » Help: [O$P$] NSF REFUSE TO RETURN MONEY

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th October 2016, 10:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
New SGClubber
qazamy is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
[O$P$] NSF REFUSE TO RETURN MONEY

Guys, please be aware of this NSF, going by the name ZAC/ AHMAD/ ZAHIR, going around borrowing money. He will have no intention of returning it, least to say in instalments, regardless the amount ($20 - $200). He will keep delay and delay until he gets annoyed with you pestering for him to return, and then he will block you off from contacting him. He will try to get close to you on a personal level. I'm an avid reader so he pretended to like books too, resulting me in giving him a book I read, he was seemingly interested in it, before the end of BMT as a goodwill. He contacted me on September 18 and he has block/ avoided me ever since October 10. During this period he has been contacting me to borrow money, from September 18 to October 10, a total of 3 times. His Facebook profiles goes by the name "Zac Le Paul" ( https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008659989512 )( https://www.facebook.com/zaclepaul.paul )( https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...4597&ref=br_rs ). He was from 316 BMTC Falcon Company, now supposedly doing store man in HQ 2 PDF Command at Clementi (26 Clementi Loop, 129817). His reasons to borrow will range from no money to buy food to no money to pay for baby's medical bills. His bank account is POSB 192-30002-16. When he's trying to borrow, he'll be very prompt to reply, but when to ask him to return, he'll say he's sleeping/ busy/ in camp. He also might give a fake number (87232609). He is trying to be a regular and apparently has a baby to care for. I took pity of his past/ circumstances and, thinking that he's trying to get back on track and be a good person/ father/ husband/ son, I lend to him. I even go to the lengths of incurring the help of friends to help him find jobs to lessen his "load". I actually convinced myself, against the stereotyping thinking that society has, that despite him having such a shady outlook that he will be a man of his words. I was proven wrong. It is people like him that portray such negative image to the Malay race/ Muslims, tattoo community, and young parents. I am not one to be racist/ discriminating/ unsympathetic and personally will not be too fazed by this piece of scum. This is apparently not his first time; he is a disgusting unrepentant serpent that doesn't seem to have a problem lying, cheating and scheme his way through life and those who trust him. I've contacted others who he has cheated and verified of his various other doings. This is an experience/ lesson, albeit an expensive one, of an unfortunate sole event and I would rather that no one else has to go through it too. Please help spread awareness! Much thanks.

Sponsors:
Add to qazamy's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2016, 07:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
sellRAGEanarchy has a spectacular aura about

Liked 44 Times in 44 Posts
Re: [O$P$] NSF REFUSE TO RETURN MONEY

for awareness

Thank you (^_^)/
sellRAGEanarchy is offline   Add to sellRAGEanarchy's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 27th December 2016, 02:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
squiggle will become famous soon enough

Liked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Re: [O$P$] NSF REFUSE TO RETURN MONEY

Never lend money to anyone, except for your own family members. Not we are unkind or what. Just that lending money hard to take back later on.

I used to lend a squad mate $400 during my NS, he did pay me back but he making use of me also and I ended our friendship after POP.