Offering PSP NDSL WII XBOX 360 Repair Service In Singapore - Professional, Reliable - Page 3 - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Gamers Zone > Consoles & Games Marketplace » Offering PSP NDSL WII XBOX 360 Repair Service In Singapore - Professional, Reliable

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th March 2009, 08:30 AM   #41 (permalink)
New SGClubber
rwd5282 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Xbox 360 Services, Repair, Replacement parts here

Hi

How much to repair a 3ROD X360, as I may take over a X360 set from my brother so my son can play with it. But not sure whether it worth it to repair, understand that the set had been repair once and recent 3ROD again. So it need to be repair again to make it playable, should I take it and repair it and how much will it cost me?

Thanks and regards,

Sponsors:
rwd5282 is offline   Add to rwd5282's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2009, 11:08 AM   #42 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
xeno84ph is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rwd5282 View Post
Hi

How much to repair a 3ROD X360, as I may take over a X360 set from my brother so my son can play with it. But not sure whether it worth it to repair, understand that the set had been repair once and recent 3ROD again. So it need to be repair again to make it playable, should I take it and repair it and how much will it cost me?

Thanks and regards,
Its no point repairing. I sent my RROD xbox to playurconsoles at Golden Mile Tower to repair, after 1 and a half week, RROD again.
he only give 1 week warranty for the repair.. so bo pian.. wasted my money repairing..
the RROD came back even when I placed my set well ventilated in an air-con room while playing..

xeno84ph is offline   Add to xeno84ph's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2009, 11:37 AM   #43 (permalink)
New SGClubber
Mike12 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by xeno84ph View Post
Its no point repairing. I sent my RROD xbox to playurconsoles at Golden Mile Tower to repair, after 1 and a half week, RROD again.
he only give 1 week warranty for the repair.. so bo pian.. wasted my money repairing..
the RROD came back even when I placed my set well ventilated in an air-con room while playing..
i have the same problem too, how much its the repair BTW, worth another try maybe?

Mike12 added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Originally Posted by playurconsoles View Post
if your old dvd drive is not burnt then after replacement it will not be banned, old dvd drive will burn if you plug in the internal dvd power switch opposite.
how much fixing the xbox RROD? takes how long?

Last edited by Mike12; 25th March 2009 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Post Bumping
Mike12 is offline   Add to Mike12's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2009, 12:58 PM   #44 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
xtrememorph is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

the old set got ventilation problem at the 1st place (serious flaw, it was stupid of MS), play it at cool environment doesn't help

xtrememorph is offline   Add to xtrememorph's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2009, 02:43 PM   #45 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike12 View Post
i have the same problem too, how much its the repair BTW, worth another try maybe?

Mike12 added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

lol.. the repair cost me $60. I'm not gonna waste another $60 to repair liao.
he repaired it within the same day, about 4-5 hours.

Old 25th March 2009, 03:22 PM   #46 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i tried fix it myself and it works.. almost a week now.. so far so good

now moving towards HDD mod.. 120GB!!!

However i got this nasty feeling my DVD rom is failing

but keep figher cross la

Last edited by xtrememorph; 25th March 2009 at 03:24 PM.
Old 25th March 2009, 11:18 PM   #47 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
playurconsoles is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rwd5282 View Post
Hi

Thanks and regards,
repair is $60. repeated repair set have a lower chance of recovery also.

if you sent the set to us and it rrod again in a week plus, PLEASE bring back to us, we will not reject you as u assume we will, so PLEASE DONT ASSUME just because u passed the warrenty period and we WILL charged you another $60. We understand customer diffculty and we will try our best to help as long as warrenty sticker is in tact are set is not abused.

lets face it, this RROD is a universally faced by millions of xbox users problem, even with the newest set RROD will still occur.

we are trying to solve a problem that even MICROSOFT cant solve till now, playurconsoles are using advanced method and technically correct methods we have done at least numerous sets since year plus ago and yes people do came back but counting to now its only less than few sets, and its because of their board is deem faulty due to the overheating problem and other factor. Especially sets repaired by outside before will be less effective for our repair as we found out that many shop are doing it incorrectly picking up methods from the net, and most dont even give warrenty. by doing the repair incorrectly the first time will already be more or less causing your mb to be condemn.

We are well confident of our repair, for the past year we did not put our repair service public because we are doing mainly for shops, even some well known ones that u guys are sending your set to subcontract repair to us .a year plus only less than few sets return after our repair when rrod first time,

not including those repaired by outside shop before as i mentioned doing it wrong the 1st time will severly affect your chance of recovery., i will say that is a pretty good success rate comparing to outside.

its $60 and next day collection. and please specify that you said you have the same problems too it means that you are encountering 3rrod but ur set is not repaired by us before. because now it sound like you repaired ur set with us then it rrod again which is a unlikely event.

Last edited by playurconsoles; 25th March 2009 at 11:32 PM.
playurconsoles is offline   Add to playurconsoles's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2009, 11:33 PM   #48 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Offering PSP / PSP Slim / NDS Lite lighting mod service as cheap hobby

bump bump bumpz

Old 26th March 2009, 10:25 AM   #49 (permalink)
New SGClubber
Mike12 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by playurconsoles View Post
repair is $60. repeated repair set have a lower chance of recovery also.

if you sent the set to us and it rrod again in a week plus, PLEASE bring back to us, we will not reject you as u assume we will, so PLEASE DONT ASSUME just because u passed the warrenty period and we WILL charged you another $60. We understand customer diffculty and we will try our best to help as long as warrenty sticker is in tact are set is not abused.

lets face it, this RROD is a universally faced by millions of xbox users problem, even with the newest set RROD will still occur.

we are trying to solve a problem that even MICROSOFT cant solve till now, playurconsoles are using advanced method and technically correct methods we have done at least numerous sets since year plus ago and yes people do came back but counting to now its only less than few sets, and its because of their board is deem faulty due to the overheating problem and other factor. Especially sets repaired by outside before will be less effective for our repair as we found out that many shop are doing it incorrectly picking up methods from the net, and most dont even give warrenty. by doing the repair incorrectly the first time will already be more or less causing your mb to be condemn.

We are well confident of our repair, for the past year we did not put our repair service public because we are doing mainly for shops, even some well known ones that u guys are sending your set to subcontract repair to us .a year plus only less than few sets return after our repair when rrod first time,

not including those repaired by outside shop before as i mentioned doing it wrong the 1st time will severly affect your chance of recovery., i will say that is a pretty good success rate comparing to outside.

its $60 and next day collection. and please specify that you said you have the same problems too it means that you are encountering 3rrod but ur set is not repaired by us before. because now it sound like you repaired ur set with us then it rrod again which is a unlikely event.

hi, yeah its not repaired by you guys, i did it in another shop elsewhere. anyway, i would like to know how do you fix the 3RROD problem? how do you prevent it to happened again in the future, because i don't think changing the parts will do the magic because the main cause is still there... HEAT & Ventilation. I heard it from friends that now they fix the problem by installing a fan on the console and it works well so far... almost 3 months now...

Mike12 is offline   Add to Mike12's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 26th March 2009, 11:27 AM   #50 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

hi, yeah its not repaired by you guys, i did it in another shop elsewhere. anyway, i would like to know how do you fix the 3RROD problem? how do you prevent it to happened again in the future, because i don't think changing the parts will do the magic because the main cause is still there... HEAT & Ventilation. I heard it from friends that now they fix the problem by installing a fan on the console and it works well so far... almost 3 months now...
that's what i done, question is.. where should the fan be?

Last edited by xtrememorph; 26th March 2009 at 11:30 AM.
Old 26th March 2009, 02:13 PM   #51 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

so u mean if after you repair still RROD after 1 week, u won't charge $60 ?
that means u will still charge ?
sianz.. thought u said its gonna be a rather permanent solution.. after 1 week plus RROD don't sound permanent leh.. if everytime RROD come back u charge, then no point in repairing mah..

QUOTE=playurconsoles;2136609]repair is $60. repeated repair set have a lower chance of recovery also.

its $60 and next day collection. and please specify that you said you have the same problems too it means that you are encountering 3rrod but ur set is not repaired by us before. because now it sound like you repaired ur set with us then it rrod again which is a unlikely event.[/QUOTE]

Old 26th March 2009, 06:52 PM   #52 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

we have our own ways improvise by experience to solve the problem. after we repair, the xbox gpu will not be loose and air ventillation improved tremendously

so u mean if after you repair still RROD after 1 week, u won't charge $60 ?
that means u will still charge ?
sianz.. thought u said its gonna be a rather permanent solution.. after 1 week plus RROD don't sound permanent leh.. if everytime RROD come back u charge, then no point in repairing mah..
we will repair on a case to case basics, if you tell me rrod after 1 week plus then we will definatley help you with no charge, if you tell me after 1 year then it will be charged. as i said we will help as much as possible. we have handled numerous sets and till now its a rather pernament solution for 99% of those who used our services as the first time repair.

We did not say we will impose a charge if the customer rrod on the 8th day, its you who assumed that when we didnt even said so. we only say we will help as much as we could if not violating factors.

Mark my words if there is a reliable repair on xbox that will be us, done so many with no complains. those who have problem just come back to us, if not too long we will help

Old 29th March 2009, 05:47 PM   #53 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

up for the weekend offering as usual the best prices in singapore, check to believe 91915957.

Old 30th March 2009, 01:11 AM   #54 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
Jordan.L is an unknown quantity at this point

do u have red led ? i wan to put on my trigger part .hw much it cost?

Jordan.L is offline   Add to Jordan.L's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2009, 04:35 PM   #55 (permalink)
New SGClubber
murahlolot is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Cool nice pics!

murahlolot added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

BUMPZ!!!!!!

murahlolot added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

BUMPZ!!!!!!

Last edited by murahlolot; 30th March 2009 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Post Bumping
murahlolot is offline   Add to murahlolot's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 30th March 2009, 07:53 PM   #56 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

bump bump bump

Old 1st April 2009, 07:22 PM   #57 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

bump bump bump

playurconsoles added 1158 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

bump bump bump

Last edited by playurconsoles; 2nd April 2009 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Post Bumping
Old 3rd April 2009, 06:35 PM   #58 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

up contact me at 91915957

playurconsoles added 1194 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

up for the weekend

Last edited by playurconsoles; 4th April 2009 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Post Bumping
Old 6th April 2009, 08:10 PM   #59 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

bump check my website for the lowest prices.

playurconsoles added 1347 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

up for the day

Last edited by playurconsoles; 7th April 2009 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Post Bumping
Old 9th April 2009, 08:18 PM   #60 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

up up up for the great deal visit my site to believe.

playurconsoles added 1355 Minutes and 32 Seconds later...

good friday to everyone

Last edited by playurconsoles; 10th April 2009 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Post Bumping

Tags
003, error, microsoft, ndsl, psp, red ring, repair, wii, wii disc, wii game, wii repair, xbox, xbox 360