Offering PSP NDSL WII XBOX 360 Repair Service In Singapore - Professional, Reliable - Page 4 - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Gamers Zone > Consoles & Games Marketplace » Offering PSP NDSL WII XBOX 360 Repair Service In Singapore - Professional, Reliable

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th April 2009, 12:09 PM   #61 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
xeno84ph is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Offering xbox 360 repair or drive replacement

people, please be careful of this guy.

he claimed that he's not using those cheapo methods found on the net to repair rrod and
said that he will do a reball, reflow and resit of the GPU and the fix is more permanent thats why he's charging higher.
I sent my set for repair, but after 1 week plus, it rrod again. Since he only give 1 week warranty, I opened up the set and found that the clamps were replaced by screws and washers.. its the X-CLAMP fix that is commonly found on the net!

what bullshxx.. really feel so cheated by this guy !
hope this serves as a warning to people who deal with this shop!

Sponsors:
xeno84ph is offline   Add to xeno84ph's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2009, 07:09 PM   #62 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
playurconsoles is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by xeno84ph View Post

he claimed that he's not using those cheapo methods found on the net to repair rrod and
said that he will do a reball, reflow and resit of the GPU and the fix is more permanent thats why he's charging higher.
I sent my set for repair, but after 1 week plus, it rrod again. Since he only give 1 week warranty, I opened up the set and found that the clamps were replaced by screws and washers.. its the X-CLAMP fix that is commonly found on the net!

guys if you want to look at our previous converstaion with this joker please visit http://www.sgclub.com/singapore/xbox...ml#post2042003. i got nothing to hide.

FYI i DID NOT SAID I did not just used the xclamp fix, i did a bga reflow for all sets, and other fixes of course. fyi dun be stupid, u cannot see if the set is reflow before or not unless you are technically skilled which i dont think you are, i dont think you even know what is reflow.

usually outside is just doing the screw and nut method which is good but not perfect, some shop even do the screw and nut method wrongly, we combined several methods to get a near perfect fix on the rrod not to mention the xclamp fix is just one of the many that we combined.

fixing a problem that even microsoft cant fix is not easy, we can only do it as perfect as we can, now our warrenty is extended to 1 month for new repaired set and remains 1 week for set repaired outside before. so we can help and develop more ways to let people stay rrod free.

At a technicaly point of view i can say our rrod repair is already the best that can be done to solve the problem. if you are that good then beat microsoft, create a perfect fix to solve rrod forever, only then you have the right to say i am cheating you.

Sets with the first time error repaired by us is 99.5% successful with near 0 returned set and our warrenty is longer than shop, Sets that is repaired outside before will depend on what the outside shop did to your set.

Last edited by playurconsoles; 10th April 2009 at 07:25 PM.
playurconsoles is offline   Add to playurconsoles's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2009, 10:40 PM   #63 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
IbanezEx is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Its always a gamble to rely on unauthorized services. It might work or might not. So dont go blaming and flame when it doesnt work out the way it should be. A piece of advise for you is to do more research for the benefit of doubt. You can even attempt to fix it using the X-CLAMP fix yourself. Just get the tools online and its rather cheap. Comes with thermal paste and all the neccesary tools.

Last edited by IbanezEx; 10th April 2009 at 10:43 PM.
IbanezEx is offline   Add to IbanezEx's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2009, 12:17 AM   #64 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by playurconsoles View Post
guys if you want to look at our previous converstaion with this joker please visit http://www.sgclub.com/singapore/xbox...ml#post2042003. i got nothing to hide.

FYI i DID NOT SAID I did not just used the xclamp fix, i did a bga reflow for all sets, and other fixes of course. fyi dun be stupid, u cannot see if the set is reflow before or not unless you are technically skilled which i dont think you are, i dont think you even know what is reflow.

usually outside is just doing the screw and nut method which is good but not perfect, some shop even do the screw and nut method wrongly, we combined several methods to get a near perfect fix on the rrod not to mention the xclamp fix is just one of the many that we combined.

fixing a problem that even microsoft cant fix is not easy, we can only do it as perfect as we can, now our warrenty is extended to 1 month for new repaired set and remains 1 week for set repaired outside before. so we can help and develop more ways to let people stay rrod free.

At a technicaly point of view i can say our rrod repair is already the best that can be done to solve the problem. if you are that good then beat microsoft, create a perfect fix to solve rrod forever, only then you have the right to say i am cheating you.

Sets with the first time error repaired by us is 99.5% successful with near 0 returned set and our warrenty is longer than shop, Sets that is repaired outside before will depend on what the outside shop did to your set.
pls lah. go read up about reball and reflow before u anyhow tell customers u use these methods.
here's what a reball looks like

a workstation like that can easily cost 20k. don't bullshit that u did reballing. This is then the permanent fix, not overheating and then using screws n washers.
my set was never repaired before until u repaired it and it rrod again after 1 week plus. u ppl can judge whether his fix is permanent or not.
i admit its stupid of me to trust u when u said that u do reballing, reflowing n resitting.
let my case be a warning to others.

xeno84ph added 6 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Originally Posted by IbanezEx View Post
Its always a gamble to rely on unauthorized services. It might work or might not. So dont go blaming and flame when it doesnt work out the way it should be. A piece of advise for you is to do more research for the benefit of doubt. You can even attempt to fix it using the X-CLAMP fix yourself. Just get the tools online and its rather cheap. Comes with thermal paste and all the neccesary tools.
precisely. its a gamble.
thats why I hope to warn the bros here and not get cheated.
just go do the xclamp fix urself. don't waste ur $ sending to this guy to do it.

Last edited by xeno84ph; 11th April 2009 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Post Bumping
Old 11th April 2009, 04:17 PM   #65 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

pls lah. go read up about reball and reflow before u anyhow tell customers u use these methods.
here's what a reball looks like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQean...eature=related

a workstation like that can easily cost 20k. don't bullshit that u did reballing. This is then the permanent fix, not overheating and then using screws n washers.
my set was never repaired before until u repaired it and it rrod again after 1 week plus. u ppl can judge whether his fix is permanent or not.
i admit its stupid of me to trust u when u said that u do reballing, reflowing n resitting.
let my case be a warning to others.

xeno84ph added 6 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

precisely. its a gamble.
thats why I hope to warn the bros here and not get cheated.
just go do the xclamp fix urself. don't waste ur $ sending to this guy to do it.
fyi i do have a rework workstation in my office, i welcome u to come take a look if you want, it dont cost 20k as fyi there is much cheaper options out there and to me its more of the skill than the machine that matters, doing at the correct tempreature the correct way will do the reballiing successfully, i have done numerous reballing starting from mobile phone.

fyi that every xbox with rrod that you exchanged from microsoft is done by microsoft with reballing and a new heatsink upgrade as pernament fix, and how come people still go back to exchange again and again. it is because just reballing and heat sink upgrade DO NOT SOLVE the problem completely, our methods incorperate both methods and adding some more method to build a near perfect fix.

And we cannot assure you our set will be forever rrod free, NOBODY can assure you xbox 360 will be RROD free forever,even if you exchange a set with microsoft after rrod, can microsoft assure you the set will never rrod again, you can go ask the customer service officer, they will laugh and say they cant. Even outside shop you spend $150 repair rrod, you ask them will it rrod again, they say no but when rrod again you go back they laugh.

but what i can assure you is that we are doing a lot more technically than outside shop a lot more correctly to ensure your set is rrod free, if you prefer to spend the same amount or even much more at outside shop to get just the normal xclamp fix by outside shop you can by all means go we are not forcing any, we are trying to help if you realise.

As i said we are constant looking for more ways to improve on the already near perfect method used by us and have already extended our warrenty period to 1 month and even have a prorated refund policy, dont keep talking about ur case ur case, as i mentioned in my another thread that you did not come back to us for help when you set rrod after a week, you just assumed we will charged you additional $60. you are just one of the not so lucky one with a much more damaged board caused by rrod, what we did is just hhelp as much as possible to repair your set, we cant imagine or predict it will rrod after a week

And stop saying we cheated you, you have a rrod set, sent to us for repair, rrod after a week but we cant predict that coming, all we can do is try in our best attempt to help you, we DID NOT CHEAT you of anything. and we are definately using our own methods combine to bring the best fix out, dont blame us whhen you are just one of those super unlucky one that have a more damaged xbox rrod. even if u bring to outside shop they give you 1 month warrenty, then spoilt so what? they cheated you? i can only say they did their best up to their knowledge but solving someting even microsoft cant solve may not be that easy as you can think.

Originally Posted by IbanezEx View Post
yes you are right you can easily get your own xclamp fix but do note that it is not the pernament fix, it have to be improved to achieve the optimal result

Last edited by playurconsoles; 11th April 2009 at 04:43 PM.
Old 11th April 2009, 06:09 PM   #66 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

fyi i do have a rework workstation in my office, i welcome u to come take a look if you want, it dont cost 20k as fyi there is much cheaper options out there and to me its more of the skill than the machine that matters, doing at the correct tempreature the correct way will do the reballiing successfully, i have done numerous reballing starting from mobile phone.

fyi that every xbox with rrod that you exchanged from microsoft is done by microsoft with reballing and a new heatsink upgrade as pernament fix, and how come people still go back to exchange again and again. it is because just reballing and heat sink upgrade DO NOT SOLVE the problem completely, our methods incorperate both methods and adding some more method to build a near perfect fix.

And we cannot assure you our set will be forever rrod free, NOBODY can assure you xbox 360 will be RROD free forever,even if you exchange a set with microsoft after rrod, can microsoft assure you the set will never rrod again, you can go ask the customer service officer, they will laugh and say they cant. Even outside shop you spend $150 repair rrod, you ask them will it rrod again, they say no but when rrod again you go back they laugh.

but what i can assure you is that we are doing a lot more technically than outside shop a lot more correctly to ensure your set is rrod free, if you prefer to spend the same amount or even much more at outside shop to get just the normal xclamp fix by outside shop you can by all means go we are not forcing any, we are trying to help if you realise.

As i said we are constant looking for more ways to improve on the already near perfect method used by us and have already extended our warrenty period to 1 month and even have a prorated refund policy, dont keep talking about ur case ur case, as i mentioned in my another thread that you did not come back to us for help when you set rrod after a week, you just assumed we will charged you additional $60. you are just one of the not so lucky one with a much more damaged board caused by rrod, what we did is just hhelp as much as possible to repair your set, we cant imagine or predict it will rrod after a week

And stop saying we cheated you, you have a rrod set, sent to us for repair, rrod after a week but we cant predict that coming, all we can do is try in our best attempt to help you, we DID NOT CHEAT you of anything. and we are definately using our own methods combine to bring the best fix out, dont blame us whhen you are just one of those super unlucky one that have a more damaged xbox rrod. even if u bring to outside shop they give you 1 month warrenty, then spoilt so what? they cheated you? i can only say they did their best up to their knowledge but solving someting even microsoft cant solve may not be that easy as you can think.

yes you are right you can easily get your own xclamp fix but do note that it is not the pernament fix, it have to be improved to achieve the optimal result

dude, get your facts right before you talk. Mircrosoft don't do reballing, its way too time consuming n costly for them ( if u insist they do, then prove it)
thats y their recon sets still rrod.
if u think overheating the GPU is equivalent to reballing then u r a joke.
Reballing is a permanent solution and u won't even need to use screws n washers.
There's no such thing as "more permanent" fix.. either permanent or temporary.
If your fix is not permanent, at best u could only use the term "more lasting fix"
If u don't do reball, then don't advertise that u do.
If u use cheapo method found on the net, don't advertise that u do not.
U will eventually be found out.
As I've said, I just want to let the bros here know what has happened.
They can judge for themselves. Enough said.

Last edited by xeno84ph; 11th April 2009 at 06:15 PM.
Old 11th April 2009, 06:39 PM   #67 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

dude, get your facts right before you talk. Mircrosoft don't do reballing, its way too time consuming n costly for them ( if u insist they do, then prove it)
thats y their recon sets still rrod.
if u think overheating the GPU is equivalent to reballing then u r a joke.
Reballing is a permanent solution and u won't even need to use screws n washers if its done right.
If u don't do reball, then don't advertise that u do.
If u use cheapo method found on the net, don't advertise that u do not.
U will eventually be found out.
As I've said, I just want to let the bros here know what has happened.
They can judge for themselves. Enough said.
if you are saying that microsoft dont reball then they are charging around US Dollars $100 for US customer without warrenty with rrod to change the heat sink? 2 upgraded heat sink for US Dollars $100. you are damn riduculous.

According to microsoft technical side they DO REBALL for all xbox sent in with rrod together with heatsink upgrade. you cant prove that they dont , i cant prove also that they did. But as you said microsoft dont do reballing, maybe is the customer service auntie do one or maybe they really charged US $100 for two upgraded heat sink. haha

overheating the gpu is not reballing, but it do helps in a very small extend in reflowing the solder ball but not exactly perfecdtly, this is the reason why using the xclamp fix is not 100%. that is why you will need to manually reball.

i am advertising as i do reball and other improved methods accompined with the xclamp fix to get a near perfect fix. if you dont believe then by all means pass to other people to do. STOP saying that we are cheating you when you cant prove that we did not do a reflow but we can prove that indeed there is a reflowing machine in our office to reflow set we done.

If you are saying reballing solve the problem completely then you are wrong as if it helps then the xbox should never rrod because how did microsoft mount the gpu, the exact same way as you were to do by reballing. if you are that good, stop screaming around flaming bullshit, prove to us that just by reballing the gpu will be a pernament fix. reball your own xbox 360 with rrod and if you fixed the xbox pernamently after you reballed it as you said above Reballing is the pernament solution, meaning that after reballing you can show result that it is pernament.

prove me wrong. all talk is bullshit without work is nothing, you know nothing at all, google can only help you that much.

people reading this thread, judge for yourself who is wrong, we help this dude to repair for a mere $60 as much as we could possibly by reballing and other methods combined, hard effort that took us 4.5 hours per set. then his board failed after a week, something we couldnt predict at all, he didnt even approach us for help although its after warrenty, he just assumed that we will ask him to pay another $60 that come forum flame us for being lousy and not advertising as meant. he said we are cheating him when he is not at all technically skilled to notice our reballing as he said he only see xclamp method.

Ok dude you have made your point while i have made mine, i wont continue this pointless arguement so be quiet and let people judge for themself. cheers and have a great weekend.

Last edited by playurconsoles; 11th April 2009 at 07:58 PM.
Old 11th April 2009, 07:00 PM   #68 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Offering PSP / PSP Slim / NDS Lite lighting mod service as cheap hobby

thread active bump

Old 11th April 2009, 08:56 PM   #69 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

if you are saying that microsoft dont reball then they are charging around US Dollars $100 for US customer without warrenty with rrod to change the heat sink? 2 upgraded heat sink for US Dollars $100. you are damn riduculous.

According to microsoft technical side they DO REBALL for all xbox sent in with rrod together with heatsink upgrade. you cant prove that they dont , i cant prove also that they did. But as you said microsoft dont do reballing, maybe is the customer service auntie do one or maybe they really charged US $100 for two upgraded heat sink. haha

overheating the gpu is not reballing, but it do helps in a very small extend in reflowing the solder ball but not exactly perfecdtly, this is the reason why using the xclamp fix is not 100%. that is why you will need to manually reball.

i am advertising as i do reball and other improved methods accompined with the xclamp fix to get a near perfect fix. if you dont believe then by all means pass to other people to do. STOP saying that we are cheating you when you cant prove that we did not do a reflow but we can prove that indeed there is a reflowing machine in our office to reflow set we done.

If you are saying reballing solve the problem completely then you are wrong as if it helps then the xbox should never rrod because how did microsoft mount the gpu, the exact same way as you were to do by reballing. if you are that good, stop screaming around flaming bullshit, prove to us that just by reballing the gpu will be a pernament fix. reball your own xbox 360 with rrod and if you fixed the xbox pernamently after you reballed it as you said above Reballing is the pernament solution, meaning that after reballing you can show result that it is pernament.

prove me wrong. all talk is bullshit without work is nothing, you know nothing at all, google can only help you that much.

people reading this thread, judge for yourself who is wrong, we help this dude to repair for a mere $60 as much as we could possibly by reballing and other methods combined, hard effort that took us 4.5 hours per set. then his board failed after a week, something we couldnt predict at all, he didnt even approach us for help although its after warrenty, he just assumed that we will ask him to pay another $60 that come forum flame us for being lousy and not advertising as meant. he said we are cheating him when he is not at all technically skilled to notice our reballing as he said he only see xclamp method.

Ok dude you have made your point while i have made mine, i wont continue this pointless arguement so be quiet and let people judge for themself. cheers and have a great weekend.
if u have prove that microsoft do reballing, then show any articles or statements that microsoft said they do reballing. no point arguing.

if u do reball n indeed have the equipment, then show it.
since u like to do youtube videos to show ur mods so much, then show it in youtube.
if u r guilty of lying. then just continue to rebuke me with no evidence.
no point talking so much.

Old 13th April 2009, 12:55 AM   #70 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

if u have prove that microsoft do reballing, then show any articles or statements that microsoft said they do reballing. no point arguing.

if u do reball n indeed have the equipment, then show it.
since u like to do youtube videos to show ur mods so much, then show it in youtube.
if u r guilty of lying. then just continue to rebuke me with no evidence.
no point talking so much.
As you mention you want me to get evidence that show microsoft do reballing, how about you to show evidence that they are NOT doing reballing and charging people USD $100 to just change 2 upgraded heat sink. Come and tell the whole world $100 USD microsoft charges is just to sell you 2 upgraded heat sink. Reading from unofficial forum does not allow you to say or confirm they dont do just by hearing what other say, copy words to words somemore haha. You are the one who are disbelieving here, there is no need for me to entertain your request and waste my time.

as i said if you doubt that i do have reballing and other necessary equipment then come to my office to see, you still want me take video show you, think i am that free? i take video to show what i can do lighting mod on psp, you want me take video of my equipment, for? to show the world i can afford reflowing machines just because of your disbelief? man thats a waste of time.

want me might as well do a video showing you how to disassemble a xbox to reball, how to reball and what other fix i am doing? might as well ask me to teach you how to reball so you can start experienting.

Stop making a fuss, if you dont believe then come to my office to see my equipment, i am not begging you not to come, i warmly welcome you to come and see what professional tools i have in my office. at least if that can shut you up. If you want bring along your gf, your frd, your family, your dog, let everybody see you shut up when you see those equipments. Remember i am NOT afraid that you come, i am afraid that you WONT COME.

As i mentioned above you made your point and i have made mine, no matter what you said you are insulting microsoft more than insulting me, to me i have done my best as what a shop can offer, my conscience is clear.

Arguing with you is pretty pointless, actually from what i see, you are actually helping me also. now people will know that we at playurconsoles do know our stuff and do have the equipment and skill to help them for as much as it is possible. With your comments comes our extended warrenty and a slight peek at what we actually do to make the rrod disappear for as long as possible. And most importantly what differs us from microsoft and outside shop. Of course if you want us to show step by step here, i guess i will be retarded to show you that.

As my point ends here and will not continue this childish debate, if you think that you can trust us like what numerous others do then come to us. if you after reading what this guy is saying you choose to not trust us then by all means please visit your nearby friendly game store. What i can do to help is only as much

Last edited by playurconsoles; 13th April 2009 at 11:22 AM.
Old 13th April 2009, 01:45 PM   #71 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

well.. once again u have proven that you are not trustworthy by avoiding giving evidence for what you claimed.
you are doing a business to make profits, so the burden falls on you to provide evidence for what you claim.
firstly, u claimed u are not using cheapo methods found on the net, and I've proven that you indeed used a cheapo method by replacing the clamps with screws n washers.
secondly, u claim that u do reball, reflow n resit (which is a permanent fix) but ur fix lasted only 1 week on my set, so that casted some doubts.
You insisited that u did a reball, reflow n resit and stated that I won't be able to tell just by looking and I asked u for proof of it and u avoided time and again.

well, let the people here judge for themselves whether u r as trustworthy as u claimed and take the risk of sending their sets to u.

Old 13th April 2009, 01:47 PM   #72 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Xbox 360 Services, Repair, Replacement parts here

be careful of this repair guy
check this thread:
http://www.sgclub.com/singapore/offe...ml#post2242131

Old 13th April 2009, 02:41 PM   #73 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

well.. once again u have proven that you are not trustworthy by avoiding giving evidence for what you claimed.
you are doing a business to make profits, so the burden falls on you to provide evidence for what you claim.
firstly, u claimed u are not using cheapo methods found on the net, and I've proven that you indeed used a cheapo method by replacing the clamps with screws n washers.
secondly, u claim that u do reball, reflow n resit (which is a permanent fix) but ur fix lasted only 1 week on my set, so that casted some doubts.
You insisited that u did a reball, reflow n resit and stated that I won't be able to tell just by looking and I asked u for proof of it and u avoided time and again.

well, let the people here judge for themselves whether u r as trustworthy as u claimed and take the risk of sending their sets to u.
if i were to avoid i wont even ask you to come and view the magical reworking machine you are claiming i dont have. as i mention AGAIN for you who have problem understanding, from the start i did not say i am not using the screw and nut method. i said i was using many methods combined to achieve the near perfect fix and screw and nut is just the part of many process. I DID NOT IN ANY WAY SAID THAT NO SCREW AND NUT METHOD IS USED. It was many process combined so stop screaming about the screw and nut thing.

and reflow i mentioned is NOT a pernament fix even with lead solder, it have to come together with other fixes to make it perform better and last longer AND IT WILL NOT BE ALL THE SAME REPAIR SUCCESS RATE WITH ALL SET. If you can find prove that reflowing is a pernament fix then why dont microsoft just do it once and for all so people will not keep sending rrod set in and screaming at microsoft at making a lousy console. You think they will rather let people keep coming back to screw them than to just fix their console once and for all and sing praise to their console.

Problem is they cant, let me tell you the reason. the box is too small to allow sufficient air ventation and the dvd drive space is used minising airflow causing low air flow, disallowing a bigger heat sink to be placed thus overheating causing the solder ball to melt and solidified causing tiny crack on the soldering ball thus not completing the perfect connection. Partially becuase of the solder used also. together with the board component being used is of cheaper quaility to save cost. And the xclamp will fail to work when the set heat up causing a board wrap. So the perfect fix is build all the component on a thicker motherboard with the gigantic heat sink and at least 4 fan dispersing heat from the high heat gpu, cpu, ram with a clip on type of heat sink to hold down firmly the chip to ensure that they will not move or deform under high heat and expand the box size to at least 30% more than the original box size to allow top air flow with minimal obstruction and dvd drive should not be above the heat sink to allow full size heat sink to be mounted. solder on gpu and cpu must also be made of the correct solder composition and RROD will never occur again as all issue is solved. With so many problems, how can just by reflowing the chip solve the problem completely. Dont worry i am sure microsoft will do better in their next console.

Yes my fix lasted 1 week for your set, but that is only you and a few others who have a more problematic board, all the rest of people i also never see them come and complain. i will say i have a very good recovery rate. No technician in the world can grantee a 100% recovery rate with all set repaired with 100% non returning error. Even in major player like Sony and Microsoft a 5% - 8% failure rate is acceptable to them.

I dont have to prove anything just because of your disbelief, i already invitated you to come to my shop to see my rework equipment, if you still dont believe there is nothing i can do, as i said, trust me then come to me, dont trust me then go to your nearest friendly shop. I dont think any shop people will even bother to explain to you like what i kindly did here.

No one can assure you tat their rrod fix is pernament even oversea repair technician, what i can do is i can assure you that i do my best. to believe in me or not is all up to you. If you find someone who assure you that his repair is 100% success with 0 failure rate forever becuase he is just doing reballing a perfect fix as u imagined. and show prove then i have nothing to say. Stop asking me to show prove take picture take video, no time to do all those unlexs can earn $ if i do, if u doubt then come to my shop see the equipment.

Look around in forums No one dare to say that their fix is pernament, Most dont even dare to give warrenty. We give warrenty a month somemore. and till now we have a very good success rate.

Last edited by playurconsoles; 13th April 2009 at 02:58 PM.
Old 13th April 2009, 03:33 PM   #74 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
IbanezEx is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sorry for the intrusion. Just wondering if you do repair for E74 code error??

IbanezEx is offline   Add to IbanezEx's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2009, 04:20 PM   #75 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

if i were to avoid i wont even ask you to come and view the magical reworking machine you are claiming i dont have. as i mention AGAIN for you who have problem understanding, from the start i did not say i am not using the screw and nut method. i said i was using many methods combined to achieve the near perfect fix and screw and nut is just the part of many process. I DID NOT IN ANY WAY SAID THAT NO SCREW AND NUT METHOD IS USED. It was many process combined so stop screaming about the screw and nut thing.

and reflow i mentioned is NOT a pernament fix even with lead solder, it have to come together with other fixes to make it perform better and last longer AND IT WILL NOT BE ALL THE SAME REPAIR SUCCESS RATE WITH ALL SET. If you can find prove that reflowing is a pernament fix then why dont microsoft just do it once and for all so people will not keep sending rrod set in and screaming at microsoft at making a lousy console. You think they will rather let people keep coming back to screw them than to just fix their console once and for all and sing praise to their console.

Problem is they cant, let me tell you the reason. the box is too small to allow sufficient air ventation and the dvd drive space is used minising airflow causing low air flow, disallowing a bigger heat sink to be placed thus overheating causing the solder ball to melt and solidified causing tiny crack on the soldering ball thus not completing the perfect connection. Partially becuase of the solder used also. together with the board component being used is of cheaper quaility to save cost. And the xclamp will fail to work when the set heat up causing a board wrap. So the perfect fix is build all the component on a thicker motherboard with the gigantic heat sink and at least 4 fan dispersing heat from the high heat gpu, cpu, ram with a clip on type of heat sink to hold down firmly the chip to ensure that they will not move or deform under high heat and expand the box size to at least 30% more than the original box size to allow top air flow with minimal obstruction and dvd drive should not be above the heat sink to allow full size heat sink to be mounted. solder on gpu and cpu must also be made of the correct solder composition and RROD will never occur again as all issue is solved. With so many problems, how can just by reflowing the chip solve the problem completely. Dont worry i am sure microsoft will do better in their next console.

Yes my fix lasted 1 week for your set, but that is only you and a few others who have a more problematic board, all the rest of people i also never see them come and complain. i will say i have a very good recovery rate. No technician in the world can grantee a 100% recovery rate with all set repaired with 100% non returning error. Even in major player like Sony and Microsoft a 5% - 8% failure rate is acceptable to them.

I dont have to prove anything just because of your disbelief, i already invitated you to come to my shop to see my rework equipment, if you still dont believe there is nothing i can do, as i said, trust me then come to me, dont trust me then go to your nearest friendly shop. I dont think any shop people will even bother to explain to you like what i kindly did here.

No one can assure you tat their rrod fix is pernament even oversea repair technician, what i can do is i can assure you that i do my best. to believe in me or not is all up to you. If you find someone who assure you that his repair is 100% success with 0 failure rate forever becuase he is just doing reballing a perfect fix as u imagined. and show prove then i have nothing to say. Stop asking me to show prove take picture take video, no time to do all those unlexs can earn $ if i do, if u doubt then come to my shop see the equipment.

Look around in forums No one dare to say that their fix is pernament, Most dont even dare to give warrenty. We give warrenty a month somemore. and till now we have a very good success rate.

once again, u are avoiding the point.
the point is that you claimed that u don't use cheapo methods found on the net to repair but the fact is that u did.
how many methods can be found on the net ?
towel wrap, screw and nuts, penny trick.
so if u consider ur screw n nuts method to be more expensive than penny trick or towel wrap then i got nothing to say.
u said u used a combination of methods. well, even if u combine and used all the cheapo methods together, it is still made up of cheapo methods. you CANNOT say that you DO NOT USE CHEAPO METHODS FOUND ON THE NET !

the next point is that u claimed that u did reballing, and thats the main reason why I went to you to repair for $60 instead of other ppl charging only $40.
Reballing is a permanent fix, unless u use back the same kind of solder that microsoft used that melts at a lower temp, which is not logical since u are removing the GPU and resoldering it back.
If you think that reball and remount is equivalent to just overheating the GPU, then u r WRONG!
As I've said, once again, YOU AVOIDED PROVING THAT YOU DO REBALLING.
it just shows that U SIMPLY CANNOT PROVE SINCE YOU DON'T REBALL AS YOU ADVERTISED.

Old 13th April 2009, 04:35 PM   #76 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Xbox 360 Services, Repair, Replacement parts here

be careful of this repair guy. check this thread:
http://www.sgclub.com/singapore/offe...ml#post2242131
ya please go and read the above thread and judge a word of fairness and see how this guy accuse me.

Old 13th April 2009, 05:03 PM   #77 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

once again, u are avoiding the point.
the point is that you claimed that u don't use cheapo methods found on the net to repair but the fact is that u did.
how many methods can be found on the net ?
towel wrap, screw and nuts, penny trick.
so if u consider ur screw n nuts method to be more expensive than penny trick or towel wrap then i got nothing to say.
u said u used a combination of methods. well, even if u combine and used all the cheapo methods together, it is still made up of cheapo methods. you CANNOT say that you DO NOT USE CHEAPO METHODS FOUND ON THE NET !

the next point is that u claimed that u did reballing, and thats the main reason why I went to you to repair for $60 instead of other ppl charging only $40.
Reballing is a permanent fix, unless u use back the same kind of solder that microsoft used that melts at a lower temp, which is not logical since u are removing the GPU and resoldering it back.
If you think that reball and remount is equivalent to just overheating the GPU, then u r WRONG!
As I've said, once again, YOU AVOIDED PROVING THAT YOU DO REBALLING.
it just shows that U SIMPLY CANNOT PROVE SINCE YOU DON'T REBALL AS YOU ADVERTISED.
This conversation is stupid, you are repeating the thing again and again and again, how many times do you want me to repeat the answer, keep asking the same thing again and again. Let me do it in point form so you can understand.

1- Overheating the gpu as per xclamp fix method IS NOT REBALLING or anywhere near, you are the one keep saying it is. i never said it was.

2- People charge $40 do a xclamp fix,some even just reapply the thermal paste spending 15 mins per set. i charged $60 to reball, xclamp fix and other improve method combined spending 4 - 5 hours per set, if that is not reasonable then dont come to me.

3- Dont classify xclamp fix as a cheapo method. i said i was not using cheapo method to repair your xbox meaning that i do a lot more work along with the xclamp fix, i am NOT CHARGING you $60 for some screw and nuts. If people here trust me then bring your xbox to me then if not then bring to your other game shop. Xeno84p dont say until like i take knife to your throat force you one.

4- For the last time DO NOT KEEP SAYING that i am cheating you and ask me show proof or what, you wanted proof i have invitated you numerous time to come to my office to see my equipment, i got notihng to hide. if YOU who did not appear and just flame behind your computer.

5- To me i have done my best on your set. My conscience is clear. Dont blame me when your xbox crap out, i dont predict the future.

6- NO ONE can grantee you a rrod free xbox forever, even microsoft cant. Many people dont even dare to give you warranty unlike we dare to give you our warranty. Most outside shop people dont even both to give you a explaination wen your set rrod again when they use just the xclamp method.

7- I am not in any way afraid of your accussation, i am happy in fact because people come and read will know what we actually do to help, and people will have a deeper understanding on the xbox rrod issue, as i said i can show proof then i have the equipment required to do the reballing, and i have already invitated you numerous time to come and see. so dont ask me take proof, come and see for yourself.

8- Once again reballing even with the correct solder type DO NOT solve rrod once and for all, it have to be combined with other methods. And even with the other method combined, there is still a minimal failure rate, RROD means Gerneral Hardware Failure, not all rrod is gpu, cpu problem as i said all set differs with eachh repair, some like you the sway one is motherboard problem. FYI EVEN XBOX ADAPTER SPOILT ALSO 3 RED RING.

9- Dont ask me show this show that, i dont have time for these, want proof then come to my shop see for yourself, i welcome you to see, i prepare camera show people your shocking face when you see my equipment, we do remember who you are and look like

Final note, we help you fix your xbox for just a mere $20 more than what the other are offering spending a lot more time than others combining a lot of methods to help you achieve a good fix, we are not charging you sgd $300 more than others its just $20 for the extra 4 hours 45 mins we spend on your set.

To us we already tried our best and its not up to us to decided when it will rrod or will it rrod or not as i said NO ONE can grantee a rrod free xbox. Its open to all to judge, to a large extend i think this pointless conversation is helping me as it is showing all others how much understanding do playurconsoles have on the xbox rrod issue and what we do to help Wont continue this chat, what said is said, judge as you will. cheers.

Last edited by playurconsoles; 13th April 2009 at 05:09 PM.
Old 13th April 2009, 05:49 PM   #78 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

This conversation is stupid, you are repeating the thing again and again and again, how many times do you want me to repeat the answer, keep asking the same thing again and again. Let me do it in point form so you can understand.

1- Overheating the gpu as per xclamp fix method IS NOT REBALLING or anywhere near, you are the one keep saying it is. i never said it was.

2- People charge $40 do a xclamp fix,some even just reapply the thermal paste spending 15 mins per set. i charged $60 to reball, xclamp fix and other improve method combined spending 4 - 5 hours per set, if that is not reasonable then dont come to me.

3- Dont classify xclamp fix as a cheapo method. i said i was not using cheapo method to repair your xbox meaning that i do a lot more work along with the xclamp fix, i am NOT CHARGING you $60 for some screw and nuts. If people here trust me then bring your xbox to me then if not then bring to your other game shop. Xeno84p dont say until like i take knife to your throat force you one.

4- For the last time DO NOT KEEP SAYING that i am cheating you and ask me show proof or what, you wanted proof i have invitated you numerous time to come to my office to see my equipment, i got notihng to hide. if YOU who did not appear and just flame behind your computer.

5- To me i have done my best on your set. My conscience is clear. Dont blame me when your xbox crap out, i dont predict the future.

6- NO ONE can grantee you a rrod free xbox forever, even microsoft cant. Many people dont even dare to give you warranty unlike we dare to give you our warranty. Most outside shop people dont even both to give you a explaination wen your set rrod again when they use just the xclamp method.

7- I am not in any way afraid of your accussation, i am happy in fact because people come and read will know what we actually do to help, and people will have a deeper understanding on the xbox rrod issue, as i said i can show proof then i have the equipment required to do the reballing, and i have already invitated you numerous time to come and see. so dont ask me take proof, come and see for yourself.

8- Once again reballing even with the correct solder type DO NOT solve rrod once and for all, it have to be combined with other methods. And even with the other method combined, there is still a minimal failure rate, RROD means Gerneral Hardware Failure, not all rrod is gpu, cpu problem as i said all set differs with eachh repair, some like you the sway one is motherboard problem. FYI EVEN XBOX ADAPTER SPOILT ALSO 3 RED RING.

9- Dont ask me show this show that, i dont have time for these, want proof then come to my shop see for yourself, i welcome you to see, i prepare camera show people your shocking face when you see my equipment, we do remember who you are and look like

Final note, we help you fix your xbox for just a mere $20 more than what the other are offering spending a lot more time than others combining a lot of methods to help you achieve a good fix, we are not charging you sgd $300 more than others its just $20 for the extra 4 hours 45 mins we spend on your set.

To us we already tried our best and its not up to us to decided when it will rrod or will it rrod or not as i said NO ONE can grantee a rrod free xbox. Its open to all to judge, to a large extend i think this pointless conversation is helping me as it is showing all others how much understanding do playurconsoles have on the xbox rrod issue and what we do to help Wont continue this chat, what said is said, judge as you will. cheers.
once again.. ALL TALK AND NO PROOF.
makes me wonder how come u can spend time typing n rebutting me with empty words
but unable to show a shred of evidence that you indeed do reballing for rrod sets.

Old 13th April 2009, 06:06 PM   #79 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

once again.. ALL TALK AND NO PROOF.
makes me wonder how come u can spend time typing n rebutting me with empty words
but unable to show a shred of evidence that you indeed do reballing for rrod sets.
THE PROOF IS IN MY OFFICE. i have invitated you so many times so stop accusing me and come and and see yourself. even if take photo show you, you can also say thats not my equipment so best is come down and open ur eye take a look if you dont believe.

Old 13th April 2009, 06:27 PM   #80 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
hamaton81 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sigh...Lahor,
1. Ask him to show the prove that only Xclamp fix was done on his set. If he want to make accusations, he has to substantiate it with evidence. Just because his set unfortunately RRODed after the fix is not a sufficient proof that the fix was not performed to the best diligence on your side. Also, saying that the workstation is expensive and it is not possible that reballing was done is another groundless accusation.
2. Ask him to be a man, stop being an online whiner, go to your shop and see your equipment. If it calls for, ask him to stay for 4-5 hrs and perform the whole fix right before his eyes.

Trust me, after reading all these, the more I feel that I should bring my RROD set to laohor, since he had shown that he knows his stuff.

Last edited by hamaton81; 13th April 2009 at 06:35 PM.
hamaton81 is offline   Add to hamaton81's Reputation Reply With Quote

Tags
003, error, microsoft, ndsl, psp, red ring, repair, wii, wii disc, wii game, wii repair, xbox, xbox 360