Offering PSP NDSL WII XBOX 360 Repair Service In Singapore - Professional, Reliable - Page 5 - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Gamers Zone > Consoles & Games Marketplace » Offering PSP NDSL WII XBOX 360 Repair Service In Singapore - Professional, Reliable

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th April 2009, 06:38 PM   #81 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
playurconsoles is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 390
Join Date: Sep 2008
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Offering xbox 360 repair or drive replacement

Originally Posted by hamaton81 View Post
Sigh...Lahor,
1. Ask him to show the prove that only Xclamp fix was done on his set. If he want to make accusations, he has to substantiate it with evidence. Just because his set unfortunately RRODed after the fix is not a sufficient proof that the fix was not performed to the best diligence on your side.
2. Ask him to be a man, stop being an online whiner, go to your shop and see your equipment. If it calls for, ask him to stay for 4-5 hrs and perform the whole fix right before his eyes.
he cant prove that only xclamp fix is done on his set, thats why he is just whining. he sold his xbox some time ago already. Every repair as its own success/failure rate especially when every board and its damage is different.

I cant possibly let him see the process as it is a way to earn $ and teaching him might allow him to teach others or even set up his own shop. However i will be more than happy to show him my equipment with hhis own eyes cause looking at the machine does not make him a pro, just like reading from google does not mean you know everyting

Sponsors:
__________________
PSP/NDS Lite/Wii/Xbox 360/Iphone/Ipad/Streak Repair
Call 91915957 Sms 82229616. Website Views at 4.6 Million

Last edited by playurconsoles; 13th April 2009 at 06:44 PM.
playurconsoles is offline   Add to playurconsoles's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2009, 06:41 PM   #82 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
xeno84ph is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 37
Join Date: Jan 2009
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Offering xbox 360 repair or drive replacement

Originally Posted by hamaton81 View Post
Sigh...Lahor,
1. Ask him to show the prove that only Xclamp fix was done on his set. If he want to make accusations, he has to substantiate it with evidence. Just because his set unfortunately RRODed after the fix is not a sufficient proof that the fix was not performed to the best diligence on your side. Also, saying that the workstation is expensive and it is not possible that reballing was done is another groundless accusation.
2. Ask him to be a man, stop being an online whiner, go to your shop and see your equipment. If it calls for, ask him to stay for 4-5 hrs and perform the whole fix right before his eyes.

Trust me, after reading all these, the more I feel that I should bring my RROD set to laohor, since he had shown that he knows his stuff.
well, I'm sure that if u were in my shoe u would be equally pissed.
Just that it did not happen to u, so u could be nonchalant about it.
What I'm pissed about is not the fact that my set rrod after repair.
What I'm pissed about is him stating that he don't use these kinda methods found on the net but in actual fact he did.

I wouldn't be pissed if I were to find the xclamp intact when I opened it up, but instead I found screws and washers.
And it was after I posted this that he changed his service detail to say that he use "xclamp fix" "in addition to watever method he claims".
At least now ppl know that xclamp fix is involved.

xeno84ph is offline   Add to xeno84ph's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2009, 07:07 PM   #83 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
playurconsoles is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 390
Join Date: Sep 2008
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Offering xbox 360 repair or drive replacement

Originally Posted by xeno84ph View Post
well, I'm sure that if u were in my shoe u would be equally pissed.
Just that it did not happen to u, so u could be nonchalant about it.
What I'm pissed about is not the fact that my set rrod after repair.
What I'm pissed about is him stating that he don't use these kinda methods found on the net but in actual fact he did.

I wouldn't be pissed if I were to find the xclamp intact when I opened it up, but instead I found screws and washers.
And it was after I posted this that he changed his service detail to say that he use "xclamp fix" "in addition to watever method he claims".
At least now ppl know that xclamp fix is involved.
You cant said i am using only the xclamp kinda method without prove, it is classified as a fact only if supported with prove as it is doubt form your side.

Just like if you are sueing a company for money fraud YOU have to produce prove FIRST on how did the fraud happen then the company will retalliate with the prove that they did not. You think you can go tell the ceo hay u cheated me so show me prove that you didnt cause i dont have to show you prove that you did haha.

From the start i did not say the xclamp fix was involved, i say to all my customers a series many of process and fixes combined is done to ensure a near perfect result. IT IS YOU WHOM INSIST TAT ONLY XCLAMP IS DONE.

I did not in any way or method mentioned in my ad that NO XCLAMP Fix is used. From the start i said that I am using a lot of improve methods combined when customers ask, i do not have to tell the world how i do it or what methods is used, as this dude have discovered that xclamp fix is done but THAT DONT MEAN its the only fix done.

Its all in your imagination Come to my shop to see the equipment if that will make you quiet.

__________________
PSP/NDS Lite/Wii/Xbox 360/Iphone/Ipad/Streak Repair
Call 91915957 Sms 82229616. Website Views at 4.6 Million

Last edited by playurconsoles; 13th April 2009 at 07:10 PM.
playurconsoles is offline   Add to playurconsoles's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2009, 07:12 PM   #84 (permalink)
New SGClubber
sgx_boi is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jan 2009
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Offering xbox 360 repair or drive replacement

simple solution: take a photo of your "reflow" station with a piece of paper with your username on it. don't need to take a video since you're supposedly so busy and its so time consuming. you claim that you have it? take a photo and prove it. at least it will shut him up. if you don't post then its obvious that you're hiding something.

neutral party btw.

sgx_boi is offline   Add to sgx_boi's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2009, 07:29 PM   #85 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
playurconsoles is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 390
Join Date: Sep 2008
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Offering PSP / PSP Slim / NDS Lite lighting mod service as cheap hobby

bump bump bump

playurconsoles added 1414 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

bump for the day

__________________
PSP/NDS Lite/Wii/Xbox 360/Iphone/Ipad/Streak Repair
Call 91915957 Sms 82229616. Website Views at 4.6 Million

Last edited by playurconsoles; 14th April 2009 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Post Bumping
playurconsoles is offline   Add to playurconsoles's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2009, 08:30 PM   #86 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
playurconsoles is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 390
Join Date: Sep 2008
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Offering xbox 360 repair or drive replacement

As per request by xeno84ph

Picture after GPU Remove


Zoom in Zoom in


After reballing sorry took some time to do it


Zoom in Zoom in


Site to do resit, did halfway


So you have your pics, happy? need more i can upload more. you happy ok le lo.

__________________
PSP/NDS Lite/Wii/Xbox 360/Iphone/Ipad/Streak Repair
Call 91915957 Sms 82229616. Website Views at 4.6 Million
playurconsoles is offline   Add to playurconsoles's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2009, 08:30 PM   #87 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
xeno84ph is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 37
Join Date: Jan 2009
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Offering xbox 360 repair or drive replacement

Originally Posted by playurconsoles View Post
You cant said i am using only the xclamp kinda method without prove, it is classified as a fact only if supported with prove as it is doubt form your side.

Just like if you are sueing a company for money fraud YOU have to produce prove FIRST on how did the fraud happen then the company will retalliate with the prove that they did not. You think you can go tell the ceo hay u cheated me so show me prove that you didnt cause i dont have to show you prove that you did haha.

From the start i did not say the xclamp fix was involved, i say to all my customers a series many of process and fixes combined is done to ensure a near perfect result. IT IS YOU WHOM INSIST TAT ONLY XCLAMP IS DONE.

I did not in any way or method mentioned in my ad that NO XCLAMP Fix is used. From the start i said that I am using a lot of improve methods combined when customers ask, i do not have to tell the world how i do it or what methods is used, as this dude have discovered that xclamp fix is done but THAT DONT MEAN its the only fix done.

Its all in your imagination Come to my shop to see the equipment if that will make you quiet.
Pls lah.. u advertised everywhere in caps somemore, I quote you:
"We DONT use those common cheap way to repair your set"
"if they are using those methods proved ineffective online then the RROD will just return and return"
you yourself said you DO NOT USE those methods.
you didn't say you do not use ONLY those methods.

get this clear !

xeno84ph is offline   Add to xeno84ph's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2009, 08:39 PM   #88 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
playurconsoles is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 390
Join Date: Sep 2008
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Offering xbox 360 repair or drive replacement

Originally Posted by xeno84ph View Post
Pls lah.. u advertised everywhere in caps somemore, I quote you:
"We DONT use those common cheap way to repair your set"
"if they are using those methods proved ineffective online then the RROD will just return and return"
you yourself said you DO NOT USE those methods.
you didn't say you do not use ONLY those methods.

get this clear !
See now even with pic up you got new things to say.

I said common cheap way must i say everything in details what way am i using? cheap and inefficient mean those towel wrap, penny fix, rubber fix, take the xbox roll 5 times, reapplying thermal paste. aint those cheap haha. and aint those proven ineffective as rrod do comes back. But xclamp fix yes cheap but proven to be quite effective over that varies from set to set over different period of time so it is not really in my classification of cheap and ineffective methods I cant possibly write everything in so details, might as well teach you hhow to repair step by step tutorial.

Yes xclamp fix is cheap but i repeat once again it is not the only fix done and i did not said no xclamp fix is used and i repeat again other than xclamp fix, other fix are done also to improve the result AS JUST THE XCLAMP FIX IS NOT ENOUGH. And in order to make your money well spent, we have our own warranty of 1 month and a prorated refund policy and most importantly you are not paying us lots more that what others are offering.

Thanks another 2 customer just sms me to help them with their rrod problem. looks like your other flaming accusation from other forum is working, with the pictures above people know our reballing is NOT BULLSHIT haha

I can understand your angry feeling on this matter but as i said we did all we can as we advertised. You cant possibly just because yours are those more damaged mainboard then crap out after our repair then you come and accuse us of not doing what we advertised, you asked for proof that we can do reballing and to convince you the picture is up above already. No matter you send to who its the same, will crap out means will crap out, even if you brought to jb see the technician do the reball in front of you, it will also crap out as believe it or not, we did the reball on all xbox and not all rrod can be solved by reball and reballing as a standalone is not a pernament method. We already did our best in explaining the situation and process to you which i dont think outside shop will even bother doing, believe it or not its all up to you, i got my picture to show above, as i always say in the forum, if you think you can trust me then come to me i will do my best to help, if you think that you cant trust me then please fix at your nearby game shop.

we already did what we can do best to all the consoles sent to us, to crap out or not is not up to us, we can only help by extending our warranty to a reasonable period of course you cant possibly ask me to charge you $60 and give you 1 year warranty, no one on earth will do that. Dont say until like i purposely wana make your xbox rrod again, most other customer we solved it completely at least till now from year plus ago.

Not forgetting all set is unique to its own damage thats why by just doing the xclamp fix that outside shop is charging $40 - $120 have different results, some customer 1 week, some 1 month, some few months.

no one can have a perfect fix for xbox 360 rrod unless a complete consoles redesign, but according to my knowledge of send to me from customer who repaired outside before, most shop just so the xclamp fix alone, some even done it wrongly. Some even just use tape to secure the heatsink and charged $80. and most important most dont have warrenty.

We dont charge sky high prices like 300 or 400 to repair rrod, just charging a slightly $20 more than the lowest rate you can find online and its still $60 cheaper than the most ex rate outside shop is offeing. To us, $60 is enough for us to spend 4-5 hours to repair your xbox for as much as we can help, doing several method combined to achieve the better result than others. But not all the sets damage level is the same, if you tell me your set crap out after a day after repair, i sympatise with you and obviously it is surely the board problem that no matter you bring to where will have the same result, although its rare to be in such situation but we dont eat your $60 just like that, we do have a prorated refund policy because we believe that if we cant help that customer enough then we should not earn much. Which shop offer you that in singapore. You are free to choose. Cheers.

Anyway our quarrel starts here and it should only remain here, if you think flaming my other forums thread will harm my business, i doubt so and i wont be afraid of your tyrant actions. Through this thread, i hope that people can judge fairly, can see exactly what we can offer and what they are getting and what we can do, and most important have a deeper understanding on the rrod issue. in fact i am thinking of putting this thread up to my site for educational purposes and i hope that moderator will not close this thread and keep it open for more to understand When a man conscience is clear, nothing there is needed to hide.

__________________
PSP/NDS Lite/Wii/Xbox 360/Iphone/Ipad/Streak Repair
Call 91915957 Sms 82229616. Website Views at 4.6 Million

Last edited by playurconsoles; 14th April 2009 at 03:55 AM.
playurconsoles is offline   Add to playurconsoles's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 13th April 2009, 10:52 PM   #89 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
IbanezEx is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 31
Join Date: Mar 2009
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Offering xbox 360 repair or drive replacement

viola..Best Rrod problem solution...
youtube.com/watch?v=N6pB2F_J31w&feature=related


Last edited by IbanezEx; 13th April 2009 at 10:53 PM.
IbanezEx is offline   Add to IbanezEx's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2009, 12:02 AM   #90 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
playurconsoles is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 390
Join Date: Sep 2008
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Offering xbox 360 repair or drive replacement

Originally Posted by IbanezEx View Post
viola..Best Rrod problem solution...
youtube.com/watch?v=N6pB2F_J31w&feature=related
Haha

__________________
PSP/NDS Lite/Wii/Xbox 360/Iphone/Ipad/Streak Repair
Call 91915957 Sms 82229616. Website Views at 4.6 Million
playurconsoles is offline   Add to playurconsoles's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2009, 09:44 AM   #91 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
hamaton81 is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 83
Join Date: Nov 2008
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Offering xbox 360 repair or drive replacement

Originally Posted by xeno84ph View Post
well, I'm sure that if u were in my shoe u would be equally pissed.
Just that it did not happen to u, so u could be nonchalant about it.
What I'm pissed about is not the fact that my set rrod after repair.
What I'm pissed about is him stating that he don't use these kinda methods found on the net but in actual fact he did.

I wouldn't be pissed if I were to find the xclamp intact when I opened it up, but instead I found screws and washers.
And it was after I posted this that he changed his service detail to say that he use "xclamp fix" "in addition to watever method he claims".
At least now ppl know that xclamp fix is involved.
Goodness. U are really someone who
1. Likes to jump into conclusions when u do not have enough proof or background. How the heavens did u know it never happened to me!? I took my box for repairs, charged for a mere xclamp trick by a reputable gameshop here (at that time i did not know anything). After the warranty, it RRODed also. Did I jump on the shop like u did!? No I didn't. I do my own research, established that its a common problem all over the world, with no known permanent fix. I got another falcon set btw and left the oldie to dust. Dvd drive and parts are still working, so I can use fo backup if I want, or wait until a better solution is discovered.

2. Like to play with words. Nuff said. He said he didn't use cheap methods, but used combination of methods through experience and research. If he think xclamp do help in the overall process, why not? Just because xclamp was used, u rule him as a liar. Goodness......

Neutral party here also. Sigh... waste of time.

hamaton81 is offline   Add to hamaton81's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2009, 01:52 PM   #92 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
xeno84ph is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 37
Join Date: Jan 2009
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Offering xbox 360 repair or drive replacement

Originally Posted by playurconsoles View Post
See now even with pic up you got new things to say.

I said common cheap way must i say everything in details what way am i using? cheap and inefficient mean those towel wrap, penny fix, rubber fix, take the xbox roll 5 times, reapplying thermal paste. aint those cheap haha. and aint those proven ineffective as rrod do comes back. But xclamp fix yes cheap but proven to be quite effective over that varies from set to set over different period of time so it is not really in my classification of cheap and ineffective methods I cant possibly write everything in so details, might as well teach you hhow to repair step by step tutorial.

Yes xclamp fix is cheap but i repeat once again it is not the only fix done and i did not said no xclamp fix is used and i repeat again other than xclamp fix, other fix are done also to improve the result AS JUST THE XCLAMP FIX IS NOT ENOUGH. And in order to make your money well spent, we have our own warranty of 1 month and a prorated refund policy and most importantly you are not paying us lots more that what others are offering.

Thanks another 2 customer just sms me to help them with their rrod problem. looks like your other flaming accusation from other forum is working, with the pictures above people know our reballing is NOT BULLSHIT haha

I can understand your angry feeling on this matter but as i said we did all we can as we advertised. You cant possibly just because yours are those more damaged mainboard then crap out after our repair then you come and accuse us of not doing what we advertised, you asked for proof that we can do reballing and to convince you the picture is up above already. No matter you send to who its the same, will crap out means will crap out, even if you brought to jb see the technician do the reball in front of you, it will also crap out as believe it or not, we did the reball on all xbox and not all rrod can be solved by reball and reballing as a standalone is not a pernament method. We already did our best in explaining the situation and process to you which i dont think outside shop will even bother doing, believe it or not its all up to you, i got my picture to show above, as i always say in the forum, if you think you can trust me then come to me i will do my best to help, if you think that you cant trust me then please fix at your nearby game shop.

we already did what we can do best to all the consoles sent to us, to crap out or not is not up to us, we can only help by extending our warranty to a reasonable period of course you cant possibly ask me to charge you $60 and give you 1 year warranty, no one on earth will do that. Dont say until like i purposely wana make your xbox rrod again, most other customer we solved it completely at least till now from year plus ago.

Not forgetting all set is unique to its own damage thats why by just doing the xclamp fix that outside shop is charging $40 - $120 have different results, some customer 1 week, some 1 month, some few months.

no one can have a perfect fix for xbox 360 rrod unless a complete consoles redesign, but according to my knowledge of send to me from customer who repaired outside before, most shop just so the xclamp fix alone, some even done it wrongly. Some even just use tape to secure the heatsink and charged $80. and most important most dont have warrenty.

We dont charge sky high prices like 300 or 400 to repair rrod, just charging a slightly $20 more than the lowest rate you can find online and its still $60 cheaper than the most ex rate outside shop is offeing. To us, $60 is enough for us to spend 4-5 hours to repair your xbox for as much as we can help, doing several method combined to achieve the better result than others. But not all the sets damage level is the same, if you tell me your set crap out after a day after repair, i sympatise with you and obviously it is surely the board problem that no matter you bring to where will have the same result, although its rare to be in such situation but we dont eat your $60 just like that, we do have a prorated refund policy because we believe that if we cant help that customer enough then we should not earn much. Which shop offer you that in singapore. You are free to choose. Cheers.

Anyway our quarrel starts here and it should only remain here, if you think flaming my other forums thread will harm my business, i doubt so and i wont be afraid of your tyrant actions. Through this thread, i hope that people can judge fairly, can see exactly what we can offer and what they are getting and what we can do, and most important have a deeper understanding on the rrod issue. in fact i am thinking of putting this thread up to my site for educational purposes and i hope that moderator will not close this thread and keep it open for more to understand When a man conscience is clear, nothing there is needed to hide.
now that you proved that you do reball,
I must apologize that I jumped to conclusions.
Really sorry about that. Glad to see that this brings you more business.

xeno84ph is offline   Add to xeno84ph's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2009, 04:36 PM   #93 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
playurconsoles is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 390
Join Date: Sep 2008
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Offering xbox 360 repair or drive replacement

Originally Posted by xeno84ph View Post
now that you proved that you do reball,
I must apologize that I jumped to conclusions.
Really sorry about that. Glad to see that this brings you more business.
its ok, i can understand your angry feeling on this matter, but to accuse me of not as advertised just because of a problem or event that nobody can predict, i dont find that cool at all. its ok since you apologised, if that day your set rrod and you bring it back to us and not assumed we will simply charged you again without even checking for you then all of this above can be prevented so please learn to not assume everything the next time.

And to prevent unhappiness between playurconsoles and customers, we have newly extended warranty and a prorated refund policy for first timer rrod. We wont earn the $ if we are not fit to. Our experiences and testimonial speaks for us. We rather have a praising customer than a screaming one.

__________________
PSP/NDS Lite/Wii/Xbox 360/Iphone/Ipad/Streak Repair
Call 91915957 Sms 82229616. Website Views at 4.6 Million

Last edited by playurconsoles; 14th April 2009 at 04:48 PM.
playurconsoles is offline   Add to playurconsoles's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2009, 07:41 PM   #94 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
playurconsoles is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 390
Join Date: Sep 2008
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Offering PSP / PSP Slim / NDS Lite lighting mod service as cheap hobby

up for bump

__________________
PSP/NDS Lite/Wii/Xbox 360/Iphone/Ipad/Streak Repair
Call 91915957 Sms 82229616. Website Views at 4.6 Million
playurconsoles is offline   Add to playurconsoles's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 19th April 2009, 05:45 PM   #95 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
facevoid will become famous soon enough

 
facevoid's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,887
Join Date: Dec 2007
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Offering xbox 360 repair or drive replacement

how much you charging for flashing firmware to play backup games?

facevoid is offline   Add to facevoid's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2009, 08:03 PM   #96 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
playurconsoles is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 390
Join Date: Sep 2008
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Offering PSP / PSP Slim / NDS Lite lighting mod service as cheap hobby

up for the day

__________________
PSP/NDS Lite/Wii/Xbox 360/Iphone/Ipad/Streak Repair
Call 91915957 Sms 82229616. Website Views at 4.6 Million
playurconsoles is offline   Add to playurconsoles's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2009, 11:32 PM   #97 (permalink)
Slugger
lyhthegreat is on a distinguished road

 
lyhthegreat's Avatar
 
Posts: 615
Join Date: Jan 2009
Likes: 6
Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Gender:

Re: Offering xbox 360 repair or drive replacement

I dun tink there will be a permernant solution to this rrod,even if there is and gt ppl noe how to do,it's also too expensive and since it's permernant,customers wont come back.which shop will so stupid and do this 4 u?

lyhthegreat is offline   Add to lyhthegreat's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2009, 05:57 PM   #98 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
playurconsoles is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 390
Join Date: Sep 2008
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Offering PSP / PSP Slim / NDS Lite lighting mod service as cheap hobby

bump for the day

__________________
PSP/NDS Lite/Wii/Xbox 360/Iphone/Ipad/Streak Repair
Call 91915957 Sms 82229616. Website Views at 4.6 Million
playurconsoles is offline   Add to playurconsoles's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2009, 08:53 PM   #99 (permalink)
New SGClubber
Babykuro is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 8
Join Date: Apr 2009
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Offering PSP / PSP Slim / NDS Lite lighting mod service as cheap hobby

Hi,err i bought a non modiflied psp slim for my nephew didnt know need to modifiled to play more game ,do u do modiflying for psp slim and how much will it cost?Thks

Babykuro is offline   Add to Babykuro's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 23rd April 2009, 07:26 PM   #100 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
playurconsoles is on a distinguished road

 
Posts: 390
Join Date: Sep 2008
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Gender:

Re: Offering PSP / PSP Slim / NDS Lite lighting mod service as cheap hobby

thread active, bump for the day

__________________
PSP/NDS Lite/Wii/Xbox 360/Iphone/Ipad/Streak Repair
Call 91915957 Sms 82229616. Website Views at 4.6 Million
playurconsoles is offline   Add to playurconsoles's Reputation Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
003, error, microsoft, ndsl, psp, red ring, repair, wii, wii disc, wii game, wii repair, xbox, xbox 360

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Offering iPad/iPhone/Electronic Gadgets Repair Service In Singapore - Professional, Reliable playurconsoles Electronics 2830 24th March 2016 10:32 PM
offering wii and xbox360 repair service dchua54 Jobs & Services 0 11th August 2010 02:35 PM
XBox 360 Console RRoD Repair service Xavez Jobs & Services 0 11th July 2009 04:39 PM
XBOX 360 / PSP / NDSL / WII Repair, Lighting Mod, Housing, Accesory (Combined thread) playurconsoles Consoles & Games Marketplace 2 3rd July 2009 12:17 AM

» Sponsors
Watch Free Movies Online
Celebrity Gossip
Food Delivery

» Facebook Fans
Featured Photos
by laserskaufen
· · ·
Funnies, Weird & Cool
75 photos
15 comments
by Endive_Software
· · ·
Member Galleries
20259 photos
13319 comments
by Endive_Software
· · ·
Member Galleries
20259 photos
13319 comments
by Vikas Dhar
· · ·
Photography
43 photos
5 comments
by aaudreygan
· · ·
Guy Photos
1581 photos
946 comments
by aaudreygan
· · ·
Girl Photos
4352 photos
4210 comments
by a8paris
· · ·
Guy Photos
1581 photos
946 comments
by a8paris
· · ·
Guy Photos
1581 photos
946 comments
by aaricia
· · ·
Girl Photos
4352 photos
4210 comments
by aaricia
· · ·
Girl Photos
4352 photos
4210 comments

 

All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright© 2004-2013 SGClub.com. All rights reserved.