Old Changi Hospital - Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Sitemap Contact Us FAQ Singapore Forums by SGClub.com
Home Photos Member List Register Mark Forums Read  
Go Back Home > Personal Interests > Miscellaneous Interests > Supernatural Zone » Old Changi Hospital

Why aren't you a member of SGClub.com yet??

» Join 130,000+ other members in chatting.
» Make lots of new friends here.
» Keep up-to-date with current events.
» Participate in Club outings.
» Download lots of Free Stuff!

Registration just takes 2mins and is absolutely free so join our community today!

I Want to Choose my Own Personal Nickname Now!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st July 2009, 04:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber
Tanipoo. is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Old Changi Hospital

I need some informations about och, and the ritual practice.
Because I cant seem to find enough information on the net.
So i really need those who had personal encounters with "stuffs" and saw "stuffs" at OCH.
PLEASE SHARE! THANK YOU.
This is a post from my blog.

The trip to OCH ( Old Changi Hospital) Knownly to locals, that it is a haunted place in Singapore.

I would like to post this about the exprience to och I went with my friends. Headed to OCH with a group of friends consisting 13 people & so, rumours about having odd numbers to OCH was unlucky and might encounter supernatural beings. However the number 13 is also a bad omen/number. Which makes Friday ; 13. Sounds scary? haha. This will be the very first and last trip to haunted places... and so, the story goes. Trained down to Tamp and bused into OCH, the sun was setting and we reached there around 8pm? Once I reached there the atmosphere was cold and eerie and some monkeys tried to scare people -.-. I wanted to back out, but I know it was too late and not being a spoiler so I went ahead. Climbed the flock of long stairs up to OCH, explore around and kinda eerie but surprisingly very hot and stuffy! While exploring there were this group of 3human/ghost also there exploring and they look kinda weird. I don't really know whether are they human or ? (you should know) . One of the guys answered my friend question which was "where is the mortuary" the guy replied " I don't know" the 2nd was the lady, she was silent and didn't look at us. The 3rd guy smiled, in this situation I didn't bother looking at their feet's whether were they floating or something? Anyway who in their right mind would not bring any torches to OCH while exploring as you know, it's very dark and you cant see a thing at all. After that we didn't see them anymore, only hearing footsteps. There was this ground outside level 4 or 5 cant really recall, really spooked me out. We heard this "ding ding ding" sound, not knowing from where and thought that is was coming from the sea. But no, we walked back into the building. We heard this sound, louder and we were walking to this room where the sound was coming from. So we switched of all torch lights and walk towards it. I did not see what was happening in the room, but 3 of my guy friends saw what was happening in there. Out of curiosity, they peeked into the room for 3 seconds and someone from the room shouted "OI" very loudly. [wanted to know what was inside the room?, continue reading] We immediately ran off, while running, the "ting ting ting" sound became louder and faster, very fast. Normal reaction, we ran to find the exit. But we were too anxious, so we took a longer time to find the exit and faster get away from that place. When we were out off the building, it was dead silence. No bell sound, no nothing. Feeling puzzled, the guys wanted to find out more about what was happening in the room. But me being really terrified, backed out, some others as well. So we decided to throw coins and took the Iphone application which consist of 6 dices with the words "no/yes" threw the coins than the dices thingy, conclusion all no only 1 yes. So we decided not to go back. Stayed at the entrance for so damn freaking long to decided whether on going back anot, heard weird sounds as well. o.o Apparently we did not see any security guard there? Kinda weird thou. Anyway it was a memorable trip there. I'm doing some research on OCH and I'm really curious about that abandoned building up the hill, I wonder why is there this long flight of stairs to get up the hospital, like ill patients to go to have check up or something have to climb this stairs just to get up there? Makes no sense, really. Anyway, after that waited at the bustop for Jun Jie and to pass time I went to see the photo's taken previously. While clicking on the camera for next, next, next. Finally there was this picture that spooked me out. There were orbs in some photo, but this particular photo, there was this really big orb, so I decided to zoom into the photo to see "something" Guess what? I saw a face, resembling the JU-ON character. I'm not faking or something, but it's true. Really scary! Continued from the spooky room, there were 12-13 adults sitting in a circle and in the middle of the circle, there was a red/orange light in it and there were candles surrounding them as well. The sound that was from the room was made by the triangles and the gong. (Anyone knows about this?)

Quoted from the spi (Singapore paranormal investigators)website "The compound was or rather is really haunted. The spirits are especially active on Monday, Wednesday and Friday,” according to the security guard with a definite voice tone. "Usually we can only see them with their back facing us, they seldom show their front," he added. Door slamming, lady screaming in the middle of the night is already a norm thing for him.
The website to it http://www.spi.com.sg/haunted/ghoulish_trial/main07.htm

Sponsors:
Add to Tanipoo.'s Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2009, 04:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
Scorpius9 is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Old Changi Hospital

There is actually a lift there so the patients can use the lift to get up. The stairs should have the most "things" as what I've heard from my friend who went there with me. The last time i went my group of friends found another way to the rooftop. There was a big empty room beside the ladder leading to the roof and there was blood stained on the walls. We didn't take any pictures though.

Care to share your pics?

Scorpius9 is offline   Add to Scorpius9's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2009, 05:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Scorpius9 View Post
There is actually a lift there so the patients can use the lift to get up. The stairs should have the most "things" as what I've heard from my friend who went there with me. The last time i went my group of friends found another way to the rooftop. There was a big empty room beside the ladder leading to the roof and there was blood stained on the walls. We didn't take any pictures though.

Care to share your pics?
Click on the full size to see clearer.

Look at the biggest orbs, can see the "ju-on" face
http://s418.photobucket.com/albums/p...t=100_1025.jpg

3 figures, if see it properly
http://s418.photobucket.com/albums/p...4_1827818_.jpg

Top left hand, my friend should see a figure.

http://s418.photobucket.com/albums/p...4_1827774_.jpg

Tanipoo. added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

The other pictures are only the building rooms and stuffs, so ya.
apologies to those who cant see any "ghost" in the picture.
coz maybe different views.

Last edited by Tanipoo.; 1st July 2009 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Post Bumping
Tanipoo. is offline   Add to Tanipoo.'s Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2009, 05:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
cisco is a splendid one to beholdcisco is a splendid one to beholdcisco is a splendid one to beholdcisco is a splendid one to beholdcisco is a splendid one to behold

Liked 32 Times in 30 Posts

Why you need to know the information?

If you want lockerz.com account send email here

CCNA, CEH, CHFI, CWSP, MCTS
cisco is offline   Add to cisco's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2009, 06:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cisco View Post
Why you need to know the information?
Just because I'm curious as well as my friends are?

Old 1st July 2009, 06:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
cisco is a splendid one to beholdcisco is a splendid one to beholdcisco is a splendid one to beholdcisco is a splendid one to beholdcisco is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tanipoo. View Post
Just because I'm curious as well as my friends are?
Well, information is easily to get it in Google, but I recommend you not to go there and disturb the dead, have some respect for them too

Old 1st July 2009, 06:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cisco View Post
Well, information is easily to get it in Google, but I recommend you not to go there and disturb the dead, have some respect for them too
Hmm, maybe what I wanna know is personal exp. Google dont really have it.
Got it,

Old 1st July 2009, 06:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

Hmm, maybe what I wanna know is personal exp. Google dont really have it.
Got it,
I understand how you teenager want to experience it, but I can say is that if you trespass OCH you might landed yourself into law cases, as the building now is under the government, and it is not worth to trespass and get yourself into deep trouble, if you want to have experience you can join SPI, they have various of supernature activity going on everytime

Old 1st July 2009, 06:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
bkwshr is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I did some picture colour contrast and brightness adjustment... and also removed the original colour on your original pictures...

Mmm, there seems to be something weird about the second and third pictures...

What I highlighted are humanoids which I supposed I saw...

Not for the faint hearted.

Last edited by bkwshr; 1st July 2009 at 06:43 PM.
bkwshr is offline   Add to bkwshr's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2009, 06:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Haha, yea. I've joined spi, but mostly the trips are to cemetry only.
bkwshr- i've more pictures, do you mind i add you in msn & send it to you so you can contrast some of the other images?

Old 1st July 2009, 06:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
pigb0y will become famous soon enough

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I thought the whole area is fenced up for 'SAF' use le? The last time i passed there, it was fenced.

Brought to you by yivonn ^_^v

Caught in the rain somewhere? Update fellow members HERE.
pigb0y is offline   Add to pigb0y's Reputation Reply With Quote
Old 1st July 2009, 06:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pigb0y View Post
I thought the whole area is fenced up for 'SAF' use le? The last time i passed there, it was fenced.
Hmm, it's not fenced at all!

Old 1st July 2009, 06:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber
crystal1993 is a jewel in the roughcrystal1993 is a jewel in the rough

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Went there 8 times or more.
3 times at night. The rest in the afternoon or late afternoon, when there is still sunlight.
The 3 times at night i went with a group of friends and there is 1 friend who was with me during the 3 nights. The rest are like only go 1 time then don't want go.
My friend and me saw this small child every time during the 3 nights at a certain place, but during the time when there is sunlight we don't see her at all.
We suspect she is a ghost but she didn't do us any harm.
She just dissapeared the moment she saw us.

Normally she will be at the wards area. If i remember correctly is 4th floor.
Anyway we didn't go back there anymore. We are busy with our studies currently.
O lvl this year. Don't play play. Lol.

Old 1st July 2009, 06:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by crystal1993 View Post
Went there 8 times or more.
3 times at night. The rest in the afternoon or late afternoon, when there is still sunlight.
The 3 times at night i went with a group of friends and there is 1 friend who was with me during the 3 nights. The rest are like only go 1 time then don't want go.
My friend and me saw this small child every time during the 3 nights at a certain place, but during the time when there is sunlight we don't see her at all.
We suspect she is a ghost but she didn't do us any harm.
She just dissapeared the moment she saw us.

Normally she will be at the wards area. If i remember correctly is 4th floor.
Anyway we didn't go back there anymore. We are busy with our studies currently.
O lvl this year. Don't play play. Lol.

Hmm, small child. I heard many stories about a little boy, i suspect in the orbs photo that's the little boy. there's one more photo i took indivivualy, when i zoom the photo in my phone, i could see a little girl face. but on the com cant really see.
anyway, my friend told me to delete all the photo's in case anything happens. but idk true anot leh, lol.

Old 1st July 2009, 06:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hmm, small child. I heard many stories about a little boy, i suspect in the orbs photo that's the little boy. there's one more photo i took indivivualy, when i zoom the photo in my phone, i could see a little girl face. but on the com cant really see.
anyway, my friend told me to delete all the photo's in case anything happens. but idk true anot leh, lol.
The one i saw was a little girl.
And ya. Best to delete. If not there is a chance they might follow you.
May i ask what religion are you?

Old 1st July 2009, 06:57 PM   #16 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The one i saw was a little girl.
And ya. Best to delete. If not there is a chance they might follow you.
May i ask what religion are you?
Oh, i saw the little girl face like angmoh angmoh like that. hmm, i zoomed it today during recess and i freaked out when there were 3people in class my friends could see the image clearly, but when full class i showed my friends, not so clear alr.
Follow me? hmm after the night i explore i had dreams, but i've forgotten what was in the dreams alr leh, like 1st time i forgot what i dreamt of. lol
I'm free thinker.

Old 1st July 2009, 06:58 PM   #17 (permalink)
Cool SGClubber
bkwshr is on a distinguished road

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Haha, yea. I've joined spi, but mostly the trips are to cemetry only.
bkwshr- i've more pictures, do you mind i add you in msn & send it to you so you can contrast some of the other images?
u can juz private msg me with the links to the pictures...

i'm quite interested in the features of orbs...

Old 1st July 2009, 07:01 PM   #18 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Oh, i saw the little girl face like angmoh angmoh like that. hmm, i zoomed it today during recess and i freaked out when there were 3people in class my friends could see the image clearly, but when full class i showed my friends, not so clear alr.
Follow me? hmm after the night i explore i had dreams, but i've forgotten what was in the dreams alr leh, like 1st time i forgot what i dreamt of. lol
I'm free thinker.
I see. But still dont get too involved in this stuff.
It's not nice to disturb those things when they don't want you to disturb.
Just take caution whenever you go to such places.

Old 1st July 2009, 07:04 PM   #19 (permalink)
Experienced SGClubber

This is what I am thinking, especially for SPI, I don't understand why they must go and explore this and that

Old 1st July 2009, 07:32 PM   #20 (permalink)
Addicted SGClubber

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Actually, i was forced by my friends, but being curious i decided to follow. I wanted to back out actually. that's why i wanna know people's exp. coz im not going to any haunted places anymore. i've deleted all the photo's alr, except those in photobucket.